Connor Thomas Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roderin took Vivian hostage and torched the house but not before searching for the family album. Roderin raped Vivian ever night she was imprisoned by him. He would taunt her with the family tree and how he was going to murder every last one of Arden's bloodline. Vivian called him a coward. He attacked early because he knew in a fair fight he would never beat Arden. Told him he was afraid that Arden's bloodline was stronger than his own. It caused him to torture her more.

A week after she was taken prisoner Roderin's army was attacked by the remainder of Arden's armies. They caused Roderin's pack to retreat and managed to rescue Vivian. Afterward they traveled quickly to the safe house Arden always told them to seek out in this type of situation. They arrived to find Ronald, the caretaker of Arden's estate. Vivian told Ronald what had happened to his master. To her surprise Ronald knew exactly what to do. He sent out a few letters immediately and got everyone else settled. He was not at all worried to have Weres under the roof.

Vivian was in Arden's study searching his files. There had to be another copy of the family tree. Exasperated she flopped into the chair behind the desk. At that moment a huge Immortal walked in. Six four, long dark hair, menacing eyes. Can you guess who it was? Darius introduced himself as a very old friend of Arden's. Vivian tried to explain what she was looking for but mainly ended up sobbing. Darius took her in his powerful arms, holding her as she cried, then carrying her to her bed and tucking her in. The next night he returned with the book. Arden had given it to him for safe keeping. Darius kept it updated by letters Arden sent him. He also asked Darius to look after Vivian and anyone else in his organization were anything to happen to him.

Vivian spent the next month pouring through Arden's papers, notes and journals he had at the safe house. She decide she would continue his quest. To keep his bloodline alive and create an army to take down Roderin. Now more than ever she has reason to see Roderin dead. Ronald turned out to be a wonderful caretaker. Managing things for everyone present. She learned Ronald was Arden's human servant and offered to continue it or turn him. He chose to remain a loyal servant. Vivian gives him blood every so often and he will age much slower. At that time Ronald was almost three hundred and looked to be about thirty. Today he is over four hundred and does not even look fifty.

It turns out following Arden's bloodline was harder than Viv thought. She could only hope it was just as hard for Roderin. During the twentieth century she lost track of his last living heir. She caught a break a few years ago when she met a sorcerer named Desmond. She remembered reading about him in Arden's books. He told her about the family he met about twenty years before. A man, woman and child. They paid him to bind their wolves. He found it strange but the man told him they were being pursued and must mask their scent. Then late one night only the woman and young boy appeared. He performed the ritual, helped then with their new identities and saw them off to America.

"Not long after getting to America the woman was murdered and the boy disappeared. It took me a long time to find him but I know now who he is."

"You expect me to believe that I am a Werewolf and a sorcerer bound my powers?"

"It is you Connor. While I was gone I met with Desmond. The man who had came to him was found murdered. Desmond flies in tomorrow and is prepared to unbind your wolf."

"I'm not a wolf. That's crazy. I'm not calling your story crazy just the fact that you think I am some last of the wolves."

"You most definitely are not the last wolf but you are the wolf that will destroy Roderin and restore the peace."

"Ok. Say I am this wolf. How would I with no experience being a Werewolf beat a five hundred year old Alpha?"

"You will train and you Connor are a natural born Alpha. Once unbound your wolf will know, it will remember. Werewolves do not shift until they are sixteen but the wolf is with them from birth."

"This is too much." Sitting with my face in my hands, looking at the carpet.

"Think on it Connor. Think about your high metabolism, have you ever been sick? When did your vision get bad?"

"What were their names?"

"Gautier and Deja Jacques."

"And the child?"

"Rodrique." I choke back a sob. I have not heard that name in twenty one years. The image of my father telling me goodbye for the last time comes to me. Him telling me I am the man of the family and to take care of my mother. I was only three years old. For the first time since I can remember, with my face in my hands, I cry like a baby. Vivian takes me in her arms and I weep against her chest. Memories of my mother and father assaulting me. She strokes my head as I tremble and sob.

12