Connor Thomas Ch. 17

Story Info
Facing the past.
5k words
4.77
17k
3

Part 17 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 08/15/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This place rings with echoes of
Lives once lived but now are lost
Time spent wondering about tomorrow
I don't care if we lose it all tonight
Up in flames, burning bright
Warming the air of the world

-Rise Against

----------------------------------------------

We didn't have long after the mating ceremony before Candice's father arrived. I wanted to jump up and ring Darius' neck but it was not the time. I had no idea of the real time. From the slaughtering, unconsciousness and mating, it got away from me. Candice and I needed a shower and to get briefed on what to expect from her father and his entourage. Candice and I were escorted to a bedroom with adjoining bath. Told that food would be brought up soon and someone to fill us in on the Huron Pack.

Candice and I decide to share a shower. Now that the mating is complete our bond is solidified. Almost feels like something you could physically touch. I can't keep my hands and eyes off of her. She is perfection to me. I am standing behind her in the shower washing her slowly. My soapy hands sliding down her back and around her hips. I lean in to nuzzle her neck and stop when I see the wound there. I don't know what I expected, maybe for it to quickly heal like Vivian's does. There are four deep bite wounds from my top and bottom canine teeth. The other smaller teeth barely broke the skin but there is a red outline of them. I take a deep breath but only smell the blood. Am I actually supposed to know what I smell like? Next I lean closer and run my tongue over it. A shiver moves through her body.

"Like that?" Doing it again, my hands slide up to cup her breasts. I feel her nipples hardening. "I'd say you do," slowly tracing the wound with my tongue.

"You know what the significance is right?"

"I know it marks you as mine."

"It will leave a scar, yours will too. Everyone will know that we are mated. It is like a wedding band you cannot take off."

"Guess I should have proposed first," I joke kissing on her bite mark again. She shudders and her nipples pierce my palms. "I think it is more like an on switch," chuckling against it.

"They will definitely be erogenous zones," tilting her head back to meet my lips. I run my thumbs over her beaded nipples as my tongue enters her mouth. The kiss is slow, teasing. Her tongue is prodding mine, trying to push back into my mouth. I kiss her deeper and she gives up control.

She brings a hand up to stroke my forearm as I run it across her stomach, her other slides into my wet hair. I never did finish washing her but now all I can think about is marking her again as mine, rubbing my scent all over her body.

'My body,' Rodrique growls.

"Yours," she answers aloud. I pull back in shock and look into her eyes. She doesn't appear surprised that she answered my mental claim. Is that just a mate thing or can all Weres do it? Candice rubs her body back against mine and brings me back to the moment. I realize that this warm body is mine, just as I am hers. My other hand descends down her body, seeking her hotter core. Just as quickly I stop, she grunts in indignation.

"I want to do it right this time. Let me worship the body you have given me properly." She smiles up at me and pulls my lips back to hers for a brief kiss.

After the shower I take my time drying her off, then hastily rub the damp towel over myself. I am already fighting my wolf to take this slow. He is ready for another chance to reclaim his mate. I want to savor the body laid before me. I climb over her and gently kiss Candice's lips. Pulling back I look into her eyes. I want to declare my love in this moment but feel like it would be insincere. Our wolf halves may be destined for the other but I can't forget the fact that I really don't know this woman. I love what I have discovered so far but what secrets does she have? What if I am mated to a woman I can never love? At the same time how can I love more than one at the same time. I can honestly say that Vivian has my heart but can Candice hold it with her?

A small frown crosses her face as she watches the emotions flick across mine. I lean in to kiss her lips again before moving down farther. I kiss her chin, her jawline and run my tongue up behind her ear. Her fingers grip my shoulders as I move down her neck. I make my way over to her "on" switch and smile against it. One of her hands slide up into my hair pressing me for more. Barely touching it with the tip of my tongue causes her to moan. My cock is so fucking hard already, pressing into her thigh. She shifts her leg to rub along the length of it and I close my mouth over the mark, sucking hard. She screams out in pleasure.

I tear my mouth away after a few minutes and crush her lips with mine, my full weight pressing her into the bed. The friction of my chest against her breasts is delicious. Her other leg wraps around mine as we grind together. We are too quickly building toward penetration. I still plan to worship every inch of her with my mouth. With reluctance I pull back. Sitting back on my heels I bring my hands slowly up her body. Across her flat stomach, over her ribs which causes her to shudder. I wrap my hands around her ribs, stroking my thumbs under her breasts. I find a sensitive spot on the left, pressing harder with my fingers brings forth a gasp. My lips on it force out the moan. I swirl my tongue around her sensitive skin while my hands make their way to her tits. The perfect handful, actually my hands completely cover them. I squeeze them before I bring my mouth up to join in the worship. Candice writhes beneath me as my lips suck on her left nipple. I have the whole areola in my mouth trying to take all the flesh with it. Candice's hands are tearing at my hair, trying to make me move down.

"We don't have all day," she growls.

"Anxious are we?" I grin up at her while moving my hands downward. Her answer is to lift her hips up to my seeking fingers. I slide one along her slit finding her hot and wet. A rumble comes from my throat as I work it inside.

"Yes," she sighs. I watch the pleasure flit across her face as I leisurely stroke the one digit inside her. She screams again when my mouth joins in. This time I think I might actually lose some hair as her hands tear at it. I slide a second finger in as my tongue tastes her unique flavor. I feel her strength as her hips buck up to meet my thrusting fingers. I close my mouth on her clit and suck hard. Her hips are frozen in the air for a moment as her orgasm rushes from her body. Then just as quickly she is thrashing beneath me, pouring her release into my mouth. I wring every drop from her, taking her higher before slowly letting her come down. I lay my head on her hip as we both catch our breath.

"You better get up here and fuck me," she is trying to pull me up her body by my hair.

"I'm not in the mood," I deadpan.

"This says otherwise," rubbing her foot along my dripping cock.

"I won't be gentle," looking up the line of her body.

"Did I ask you to be?" That is all the encouragement I need. I am balls deep in an instant. Both of us moaning loud as I pull out then slam right back in with force. I work her hard and fast until she peaks again. Then I slow to draw out her orgasm. My mouth comes down on hers, our tongues matching my slower pace.

"I love this," I can feel her tight heat on every inch of my cock. Her walls clasping, sucking me in deeper. "I love you," looking into her eyes.

"Not yet but we'll get there," undulating beneath me. I am taken back by her honesty. I wonder what she sees in my face right now. A sinister grin splits her lips right before she swirls her hips. My eyes roll back in my head as I feel her within every fiber of my being. From head to toe she is claiming me. I am her mate as much as she is mine. My body and soul are hers and at this moment as we slowly make love I feel it. I know it.

My orgasm is suddenly ripped out of me. I didn't even feel the pressure building but my cock is now spewing its load into this waiting womb. Hopefully sowing the seed of our future.

"Take it all," I shout while riding out my finish. Her legs are locked around my waist and nails are in my shoulders. "Mine, this is mine, you are mine..." I keep repeating with each erupting thrust. Her mouth covers the mark on my neck, not biting just sucking. An inhuman howl is coming out of my mouth as I buck into her uncontrollably.

I am above her, my weight pressing her into the bed and my cock softening inside her. I am surprised by the fact that I didn't shift. I can feel blood running down my arms and wonder how fucked up my tattoos are. I wonder if the quick healing will include the ink injected under my skin. When I shift I turn back into the same form. I'll have to pay attention next time and see what happens. Not something I thought of before and really why am I thinking of this shit now? I look down and see tears in her eyes.

"Did I hurt you," I ask. She shakes her head.

"We need to get this meeting with my father over with, then you and I can talk."

"About why you were hesitant to mate me?" She looks at something over my shoulder as she nods.

<><><><><><><><><>

All I can see is my mother's bloody, twisted body on the bed. For twenty some years I could not even remember her face. Once unbound, Rodrique gave me the one glimpse. Seeing those eyes, the ones that nearly choked the life from me brought every detail back. She could not shift and defend herself properly against him. I was blind in that closet but not deaf. They argued. I did not understand the nature of it except he was trying to find something. He tried to reason and bargain but when that didn't work I heard the slap of hand against flesh as he tried to beat it out of her. I clutched my animals tight trying to ignore the blows and crashing bodies as he threw my mother around the room. Screams and then her crying and his grunting followed. He called my mother horrible names as he raped her and then tore her throat out.

The quiet afterward didn't last long as he searched, destroying the room. I was in tears huddled in the corner when he found me. When he reached in to grab me I lashed out and bit his hand. His slap blinded me. Then I was being dragged out. I kicked and scratched and bit him. My eyes move to his hand to see a scar where I had latched on with my teeth drawing blood and not letting go until he hit me in the side of the head. He knocked me around the room for a few minutes. A full grown man assaulting a four year old boy, not much of a challenge. His eyes are the last thing I remember, so hard, callous but filled with a kind of sadness. Like he was used to doing unspeakable acts and not having a choice in the matter.

I am so lost in my head I have not heard one word of the conversation going on around me. Candice is beside me talking with her father. Vivian is at my other just observing. Bruno and another Were are behind us as back up. I barely noticed the six other Weres that arrived with Alexander Hull, Candice's father, second in command of the Huron Pack. I am brought back to the moment when I hear the word mutt.

"... this mutt? You would degrade yourself with someone who associates with Immortals?" her father is badgering her.

"You killed my mother," it comes out a whisper but clearly everyone hears it. Every eye in the room is now on me. Alexander looks at me. I see the shock in his eyes the moment he realizes who I am but he quickly covers it with a snarl.

"Possible, I rid the world of pollution and if she lay with Immortals she deserved the death." My eyes blaze fire at that moment. He may be good at schooling his features but I see his uncertainty for a millisecond.

"She was innocent, hunted because of someone else's fear."

"So you say. I follow the orders of my Alpha; she clearly had broken some law."

"So you don't remember her?" He shrugs. "You murder women and children so often you can't recall them all, does your daughter know this about you?" He cannot mask the hate at this moment. I look over to see the confusion in Candice's eyes.

"So my reputation precedes me," is his answer. His crew snickers. "I am the enforcer of the Huron Pack. It is my job to punish those who break our laws."

"Her only crime was giving birth to me."

"Then you should blame yourself for her death not me. Mutt spawn should be put down immediately." I take a step toward him. I could care less if he has about a foot on me, probably a good fifty pounds too. All I know is this man is responsible for my mother's death and my close brush with it. He stands tall and glares down at me. "Should I be scared of a runt like you?" he laughs. His pack joins him in it. I just stare at those eyes for a minute, hearing the whispers in my head, suggesting, urging for his blood. A calculating smile graces my lips.

"Why should you be afraid of the Heir to the Loch Diergeirt Paca? Blood decedent of Arden Connor, son of Deja Jacques, the woman you beat then raped and murdered." I have stepped closer with each response. My eyes never leaving his, my grin widening at the understanding I see in them. "You should have checked for a pulse or did you purposely leave me alive? Hated to see the way the Were community was changing. No longer first born mated sons, only Alpha challenge born male heirs elevated to Alpha status. Thousands of years' worth of traditions being destroyed by one greedy fuck. Not even a true Alpha, his status stolen through underhanded means..."

"Enough," a younger male beside him cuts off my rant. A quick glance and I see Candice's fiancé stepping toward me, one of the bastard sons of the Huron Alpha. I barely register the movement as my hand slashes out at his neck. His mouth moves wordlessly as his hands reach up to cover his shredded throat. Blood is pouring though his hands as he drops to his knees. Everything seemed to happen in slow motion but in reality was only seconds. My clawed hand is clutching a bloody chunk. I hear Candice's screams and others shouting all around me. I turn back in time to see Alexander launch himself at me. We are on the ground instantly. My hands clawing at him as his fists connect with my body.

Revenge is the only thing that matters at this moment. Mentally I relinquish control to Rodrique. He has harbored the hate for this creature far longer than I. An inhuman roar rips from my throat as I shift. Another Were, Candice's brother tries to pull her father away from me but he is taken down by Bruno. Alexander is knocked off balance. He gets to his feet at the same time I do.

"Still a runt even as a Werewolf, pathetic," he laughs. "Let me show you what a real wolf looks like son." I don't wait for him to finish shifting before flying at him. We hit the ground rolling, fighting for top position. He may be bigger and stronger than me but nowhere near as quick. I see his fists coming moments before they can connect. If I could smile in this form I would at the moment I see his eyes register my fist connecting with his face. He shakes it off and we fight. It is brutal and bloody. He can't resist taunting me with things about my mother.

"She was the worse fuck I ever had," he growls.

"Your daughter is phenomenal," I laugh back. Our voices are so strange and gravelly sounding in hybrid form. As the fight progresses the taunting continues. When he tries to insult me or my mother I come back with things I have done to his daughter. His only daughter.

"Her mother was my boon for taking your life and your mother's." That response makes me falter. "You do realize your mate would have never been born if I would not have killed your mother," he tries to grin but in hybrid form it is more like a sneer. I know he is trying to goad me and I fall for it. He expects it when I launch myself at him, he twists to the side and I go skidding past. I shake my head to clear it. This man definitely has decades of fighting experience on me but he is having a difficult time beating me. I briefly wonder why no one is getting involved in the fight but soon realize the significance. He is not an Alpha but is one at a functional capacity. I have to prove myself as a capable Alpha. At this moment I understand that this is a battle to the death and I accept that. If only for the sake of my mother. The state of the supernatural world has no bearing on this moment. If I die here all hope may be lost for the end of the war but I could go in peace knowing I tried my hardest to avenge my mother.

I am trying to recover when he hits me in the side and we go down. Claws slicing and teeth ripping. Pain and blood. His teeth are in my arm as an image flashes into my head. I wonder if Vivian will be able to survive my death. She is bound to me by blood and spirit. As if by thought alone my gaze is drawn behind me. I see the anxiety and sadness on her face. Can feel her willing me the strength to defeat him. I howl as pain shoots up my arm and something snaps inside. My other hand is a blur of blows. His eyes flash surprise the moment my claws pierce the soft skin under his jaw.

"No!" Candice screams. I withdraw my hand and her father collapses onto me. His body shudders as blood pours from the gaping wound in his neck. I shove him off and slowly get to my feet. "Father," she runs over to crouch beside him. "Oh no, no, please.." she is pleading. My anger over takes me. I do something I never thought I was capable of. I grab her by the hair and yank her away from him. I look around the room to see four remaining Weres from the Huron pack bloody and battered. They are alive but restrained. Everyone was waiting to see the outcome of my battle. Candice's brother must have chosen to fight to the death because he lies crumpled not far from her dead fiancé.

"The ally of our enemy is our enemy as well. The Huron Pack has proved to be in league with Roderin Connor." I yank Candice's head back and make her meet my eyes. I let her see my intention in them clearly. I look at her father and see him struggling to remain conscious. "You will denounce your allegiance to the Huron Pack and acknowledge me as your Alpha," I demand meeting Candice's eyes again. Her eyes move between me and her fathers. After her reluctance to mate me and her uncertainty now I lose it. I drag her up by her hair, pulling her back against my body. I realize my other arm is useless and shove her back down to the ground, right beside her father. He is struggling to move but a swift kick in the side and he ceases his struggle. I kneel down and begin to tear at her clothes.

"Your daughter may be the product of my mother's death but she is going to be the vessel that ensures my future. The next generation of Connor Heirs will come from her womb. I have spent weeks already working on it." I am behind her naked body, forcing her up on her knees. "Denounce the Huron pack and acknowledge me as your Alpha or your father dies now." Alexander tries to shake his head but only succeeds in making the blood gush from his wounds. The remaining Huron Weres growl. They are quickly silenced by their captors. "Should the four of them die as well? It is your choice Candice," I growl into her ear loud enough that everyone in the room hears.

"No," she chokes out after a moment. He father is gasping, trying to get her to look at him. She tilts her head to the side, looking away from everything as she answers, "the Huron pack is dead to me. Rodrique Connor is my Alpha and my mate." He father groans his disapproval at the same time I shove Candice down and ram my hard cock into her. She screams and he begins to struggle again but his strength is diminished. We may heal faster than human but the damage to his neck is severe. Only immediate treatment would save his life now. I demand Candice to proclaim her loyalty over and over again as I take her roughly in front of her father. I am disgusted by my behavior at this moment but also empowered. This is how it feels to an Alpha, when one claims victory over another pack, making a female submit is symbolic of the whole pack. I know I have not defeated the true Alpha of Huron but this small victory does a lot for my wolf's confidence. My teeth pierce her flesh as I mark her again before her father. Roderin enjoys the pained look on Alexander's face; Candice's scream is like music to his ears.

12