Connor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yes, please," I gasped, hands on his chest, rubbing across the knotted muscles. He rubbed my pussy and his cock, over and over, coating himself with my slick juices, the head against my tiny opening, wedged there between our bodies. He used his thumbs, then, to pull my lips wide, nubbing the head in. I groaned, pussy clasping on nothing, as he gently pumped the head, a tiny bit deeper each time, until he'd stretched the tiny slit into yawning around his huge girth.

He looked back up into my eyes, a wry grin on his face. "This is going to hurt," he warned me.

I nodded. "I know. I don't care. Do it, please, Connie. Fuck me."

Connie lightly clasped my clit between two fingers, rubbing, leaning forward over me to kiss me, deeply.

Then he rammed into me.

I screamed as his massive organ tore into my tiny puss. Connie just held himself deeply, still frigging my clit like a tiny cock, kissing me softly, breaking a sheen of sweat. "Jesus Christ you're tight," he murmured against my mouth as tears started running down my face, caught between the pain and the extreme pleasure of his fingers and his mouth. My hips rolled softly. Connie kissed my tears, licking them from my face. "Are you okay, kitten?"

I gulped, nodded, hands on his chest. Slowly he stroked my clit, holding himself off me with the other hand. I rubbed his chest slowly, lingering on his nipples. His eyelids fluttered and his cock pulsed in me as he groaned. He released my clit and lowered himself to me, grinding gently, the base of his thick cock doing what his fingers had done. Our bellies were flat together, my tits mashed into his hard chest as he began to kiss me.

I stroked his back as we lay together, kissing. The pain slowly subsided, became bearable, and all that was left was good, so good. I groaned, softly, and his intense blue eyes, looking into mine, knew that it had changed. He began to rock his hips slowly. So did I. He kissed me harder, sucking at my tongue, and I kissed back, hands on his back, stroking down to his ass. He began a subtle rotation of his hips, an almost-fucking that made me moan louder into his mouth. I humped up at him, hands pulling at him. He knew it was time.

"You are so fucking tight," he gritted again. "God you feel so fucking good." I was excited and proud, and I loved knowing he was just waiting for me.

Connie pulled himself up onto his forearms, knees spreading between my legs to open them wider still. I complied and he pulled most of his length out of me, making me whimper. I begged. "Oh God, put it back, please, Connie."

He eased himself in slowly, letting each inch fill me, then withdrew and did it again. And again. Each time he pulled more of himself out and pushed back in faster, harder. Then he pulled my knees up over his elbows and kissed me again. Once he had me wrapped into a little ball, he began fucking me slowly again, grinding deep with each stroke. He moved faster and faster, harder, deeper, building till he was jackhammering into my cunt. He was looking at where we joined, and I looked too, listening to the superwet squelch of my pussy as he fucked me, watching the way my lips rolled in and out on his meat with every thrust.

"Jesus fucking Christ," Connie whispered, pounding my little hole.

"Oh, God, yes, Connie, yes, yes, yes!" I screamed as he slammed into my sore little slit, coming again on his huge cock, my pussy rippling with the force of it, making it tighter still.

"Wren! Jesus God, Wren!" he gritted, then slammed once more, the hardest one, grinding deep and I felt his cock jump and spew in my tiny nest as we shook together in a massive orgasm.

We shuddered together, mouths locked, hungrily kissing, devouring each other as we came. The kisses slowly got mellower, easier as his cock softened inside me, only staying in because of his size. It stretched me less now, and felt wonderful. He started to withdraw, but I wrapped my arms and legs around him. "Stay," I whispered into his mouth. I leaned over and turned off the light, already floating towards sleep.

"Connie?" I said sleepily.

"Mmmhmm?" he replied, equally drained.

"Will you come back again tomorrow night?"

Connie laughed softly and kissed me. "Of course I will," he promised, and we drifted to sleep with his cock still buried inside me, twined around each other.

And do you know what? He did.

Positive response will lead to sequels!

12