Connor's Senior Year Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit, the party!" I said. Josie popped my cock out of her mouth. "Your little Halloween party? I can see why the girls were so excited to go."

"You two are welcome to come over too," I said, knowing that they'd get along with my parents and Megan's and Leo's mom just fine.

"We've already got our invitation from your Mom, actually," Josie said, rising to her feet and pulling her bra back up from where it lay around her waist. I watched with delight as she stuffed her big tits back into the cups and slipped the straps back over her shoulders.

"She was very persuasive," Jared said without looking up from Jamie and Jenna sucking his cock.

"I wish I could stay," I said, "but I've got a lot to do. See you guys tonight!"

* * *

Megan's party prep was as follows:

Blow up three queen-size air beds in the game room above the garage and fit them each with soft sheets. Set up a backdrop of red velvet behind one of them, covering the big window that looked out over the driveway to give us privacy. Hang up some generic Halloween decorations around the rest of the large room (it was a actually more of an in-law apartment than a game room, although we did have a pool table in there and a huge TV). Set chairs around the room, with views of all three beds and the sofa. Sync her phone with the sound system so she could play spooky music. Take one break to fuck, at the end of which Megan snowballed my cum into Madison's mouth.

Neither of them would give me any idea what the girl's costumes were going to be, so I kept the Three Musketeers and D'Artagnan idea to myself as well. They did, however, give me some instructions on how the party was to start. I would greet the guests at the door and direct the girls directly to the game room to get ready, and the boys to my own room to don costumes. The boys were not to approach the game room until Megan gave us the green light in the group text.

The parents were going to start the party in the living room and kitchen. They would be the buffer if any curious parents of the other partiers came around to make sure their kids weren't drinking or doing drugs. At least until they inevitably broke out into an orgy of their own. But Megan made my Mom promise to hold off for the first hour of the party at least.

After prep was finished, I had time for a nap, and Megan and Madison decided to go home and rest up themselves. Tonight, we planned to fuck.

* * *

"Something happened to me when I went to the lake last summer, and I passed it on to you this spring," Kaylee said on our video call.

I made sense. I've always had a big dick, but the insatiable appetite for sex has only been since hooking up with Kaylee. Cumming ten or more times per day has only since hooking up with Kaylee.

"What I'm trying to figure out is how your parents got it before you had a chance to pass it on to them," Kaylee said.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean your Mom clearly already had what we have before you started having sex with her right? Martha and your dad too?"

"Yeah, almost definitely," I said.

"Have any of them ever been to the lake?"

"Not that I know of," I said. "Have my parents ever hooked up with your parents?"

"Not that I know of," Kaylee said, "but maybe. They have been into the swinging life for a lot longer than I knew they were into it. But what about the teachers at school and the room they gave you guys to fuck in?"

"I thought it all went back to the lake," I said.

"So did I, but it's almost like it's spreading faster now. Your family, Megan's, Leo, your neighbors. And the things that Will and Eva can do..."

She trailed off and didn't finish the thought. I knew she had been spending a lot of time with our friends from the lake, living as she did just a short drive from their hometown.

"Is there anything a little weird going on with you and your friends?" she finally asked.

"You mean besides the orgy party we're throwing tonight?"

Kaylee gave me an impatient look.

"No, I mean, besides the constant sex, nothing weird. Do you think something bad or weird is happening?"

"I don't know," she said. "But I'll let you know."

With the subject of sex magic dropped, I asked her what she was doing tonight.

"Jack and Sophie are throwing a Halloween party," she said. "So I'm probably going to be doing the same thing you're doing. I'll send you some pics."

* * *

Megan, Madison, Brianna, and Lisa arrived together. They were all dressed in their regular clothes, along with jackets and hoodies for the cool night, but they had backpacks and gym bags with them, and Megan led her three softball teammates up to the apartment over the garage and told me to stay the hell away until she said the boys could join them.

The first of Megan's surprises for the evening arrived next. Harmony had a small amount of notoriety around school because she had a YouTube channel with fifty thousand subscribers, vlogging about makeup and her cats and horror movies. She was often seen around the school taking video for her channel, interviewing students and teachers or staging fake short film documentaries. I'd watched several of her videos, and many of them were really good. She was talented and funny and quite beautiful: dark-skin, dark eyes, a nice round bottom and my personal favorite, big tits. Big tits I could see a good deal of when I opened the front door. She was wearing normal clothes like the others, but her top dipped quite low and a lot of curvy brown skin was on display.

"Connor, right?" she said.

"Hi Harmony, come on in," I said, surprised to see her, but excited that she was here. "Welcome to the party!"

"Thanks for inviting me! Megan said we were setting up in the game room?"

The phrase "setting up" did not prepare me for what was to come later, and I assumed she meant getting changed into a costume, and Mom took her arm and one of her bags and led her upstairs.

Next to arrive were Jamie and Jenna and their parents. The twins bubbled with excitement and gave me big smiles and a kiss per twin before heading to the game room, and Jared joined my parents for cocktails in the kitchen, followed by Josie after she stopped to whisper in my ear "I'm getting fucked by this cock tonight." She grabbed my slowly hardening prick through my pants before following her husband.

Leo came up to the house a minute later and I directed him to my bedroom and told him to stay the hell out of the game room while he was up there unless he wanted to face Megan's wrath. Lydia was with him, and she kissed me and hugged me and pressed her tits up against my chest and whispered, "Thank you so much for last night." Megan's parents were next, and Phil and Catherine greeted me warmly (I got an open-mouthed kiss from Catherine and another squeeze of my cock) and headed to the kitchen.

As far as I knew, the only people missing were Cory and his star quarterback teammate Frank, but the next knock on the door revealed Katie, the smartest student in our school, the presumed valedictorian, and a frequent visitor to the secret fuck room in the maintenance wing of the school. She'd never joined one of our study and fuck groups after school, but I'd had the pleasure of fucking her a few times in the last few weeks during lunch break. Her best friend Caroline, however, had never participated or even entered the secret room. I worried that our party plans of throwing a Halloween orgy was in jeopardy. But when Katie jumped into my arms and kissed me, some of my worries were alleviated.

Finally, Cory and Frank arrived, and all invited guests were accounted for. After being greeted by all the parents, the two football stars followed me to my bedroom where Leo waited, playing a video game on my console.

"Gentlemen!" he announced, tossing the controller aside. "Are we ready to get our fu—oh hey Frank!"

"Don't worry about Frank," Cory said. "He's cool."

"Thanks for coming," I told Frank. He was taller than I was and carried easily fifty more pounds of muscle. He had shaggy blond hair and blue eyes that were noticed by everyone, even in his helmet. It was hard to find a girl at school who didn't think he was one of the hottest guys in town, and it was hard for me to disagree with them.

"Thanks for inviting me," he said. "I'm pretty excited. Cory's been telling me about your study group a little and it sounds amazing."

"It's totally amazing," Leo said. "Plus, I'm actually getting my grades up a little. Finally found the right motivation. First we study, then we fuck."

"Same," Cory said.

"Did you guys take care of Frank's costume?" I asked.

"Sure did," Cory said.

"D'Artagnan, at your service," Frank said with a smile and a bow I would have expected from a drama kid more than a football player.

Cory had not exaggerated in regard to Frank's cock. When we were all in our pirate costumes with our fat cocks hanging out the front, it was clear that he was roughly the same size as Cory, only a couple of inches shorter than me. Our shirts were open with loose cloth laces crossing our chests, and our pants hugged tight to our legs and asses. Even if we hadn't cut out holes to hang our cocks out, they would have all been clearly visible in what were basically black tights. We also all had matching black boots to complete the look. No hats or eye patches, since they were too strongly associated with pirates. But we did have swords. Four huge and growing meat-swords extending ludicrously in front of us.

"The girls have no idea," I said. "Let's go give them a shock."

As if on cue, the text message from Megan appeared. "Gentlemen," it said. "Your presence is required in the game room."

* * *

Most of the girls hooted and squealed with delight when we walked into the big room over the garage, but most of the shock was for us guys when we saw the "costumes" the girls had coordinated. Standing around the pool table and the sofa were nine angels. Or maybe they were fairies. Glittery wings on each of their backs were held on by a stretchy nylon strap over their shoulders and back under their arms. Each angel wore white shoes of various types, coordinated for color rather than style. Madison, for one, had heels that added at least four inches to her height, but Lisa, for another, wore plain white sneakers. Every leg bore a white stocking that ended in the middle of each thigh. And that was it.

Shoes. Sexy stockings. Wings. And nothing else. Oh wait, there was glitter. This place was going to be trashed with the stuff. There was glitter on every gorgeous perfect naked breast in the room. On every chest and stomach and hip and ass-cheek.

Nine glittering angels celebrated the arrival of Three Musketeers and their pal D'Artagnan, their long thick swords pointing straight at the ceiling.

That was when I saw the cameras.

* * *

Harmony had brought her shooting gear. An expensive-looking digital camera and lights. The lights were set up around the air bed where we'd hung the velvet backdrop this afternoon.

"What wonderful insane idea are you cooking up for us, Megan?" I asked my gorgeous busty naked best friend. I leaned over and kissed her and she kissed me back hungrily, hands sliding up and down the length of my cock.

"I want to start a PornHub channel," she said. "Me and Madison, actually. Nobody else has to have anything to do with it, but anyone willing to donate some cock would be very welcome."

"You want me to fuck you on video?" I asked, a perverse thrill shooting through me. The idea had never occurred to me, but it sounded exciting and nasty and I loved it.

"Actually, we want you to fuck me on video," Madison said. "Harmony is excited to shoot some porn, so tonight is going to be kind of a test while she figures out the best way to film us."

Cory, Leo, and Frank were listening to our conversation with their mouths hanging open in shock.

"I'm in," I said, needing no more sales pitch. I loved fucking Madison, and the idea of doing it on camera and putting it on the internet had my cock so fucking hard I thought it was going to tear at the seams. "But why you and not Megan? Or rather why not both?"

"Because I want to take on all four of you when you and Madison are done," Megan said.

"Hang on a sec," Frank protested. "I can't be putting up naked pics and videos on the internet. I've got a scholarship!"

"That's not a problem," Harmony said, joining our part of the group. She was dazzling in her costume and her tits and ass were better than I had frequently imagined. "We'll just shoot you from the waist down."

"Yeah," said Megan. "I just want to suck all four of your cocks and have you cum all over me."

"And I'll have the camera up over Megan, pointing down at your cocks, and nobody who doesn't know exactly what your cock looks like will have any idea it's you."

"But if you're uncomfortable, Frank," Megan said, "you can just hang out and watch. I'll take on Connor and Cory and Leo."

Frank shrugged. "Waist down only?"

Harmony nodded. "Absolutely no face."

"Fuck it," Frank said. "I'll do it."

* * *

But first was me and Madison. Megan was our director, and Harmony ran the camera. Megan had given us a few lines and a scenario.

"Arrr, ye must be the captain's buxom daughter!" I said, barely managing not to bust out laughing again. It was the fourth take. "Yer Father is in Davy Jones' locker and his ship be mine!"

"You mean my father is dead?" Madison said in a surprisingly good approximation of a British accent.

"Unless he be half fish, with gills behind his ears!" It was the first time I had made it to this line and thank God I managed to get it out, but Madison could see me struggling to hold in my laughter as she lay on the bed on one hip, her legs lying together and her upper body posed to show off her incredible tits.

"Well I sure am glad that shriveled old Puritan is gone!" Madison said, dropping the accent. "All of the cock on this ship for months and he wouldn't let me have any of it!"

"Me sword is at yer service, lady!"

I took the two paces to the edge of the bed and Harmony moved with me, keeping the camera on my cock as I presented it to Madison to suck. Madison sat up a little farther and opened her mouth wide for my bulging cock head and in the haze of pleasure from her sucking I let the camera and our audience fade slightly into the background of my consciousness. Not to say that I wasn't getting off on being filmed and watched, I absolutely was. But Madison's cocksucking skills had been progressing rapidly in the last few weeks. She'd told me at a recent study group that she was determined to swallow my entire cock.

"Fuck yes," I groaned, dropping the pirate voice. I watched Madison suck my cock and gazed down at her big swaying tits, watching the sparkle of glitter on those undulating slopes. Everyone else was quiet as they watched. Megan had given instructions, assuring that we would have plenty of time to give in to our lust after we were done shooting our scenes.

Having sex with Madison was getting better every time we did it. We were starting to establish a rhythm and sync with each other in a way that I had not experienced since Kaylee. When she looked up into my eyes with my cock in her mouth, I got the distinct impression she was thinking the same thing. Probably just my imagination, but it made me yearn for her in a way that I also had not experienced since Kaylee. This was a surprise. I had not particularly liked Madison before we started the study group, beyond finding her physically attractive. I had always found her kind of snobbish and maybe even a little mean, and I hadn't really changed my mind about those things even now. But she was a friend, and an excellent fuck, and now I was realizing that I wanted her. Not just to fuck her, I wanted to fuck every woman in the room, and the four women downstairs, and I had a pretty good chance to do so tonight. I wanted her in my arms. I wanted to sleep with her. Literally sleep with her. I wanted to wake up next to her. The feeling made me want to make tender love to her, again, something I'd not done since Kaylee.

But Megan, our director, had told us she wanted a high-energy hardcore fuck. She wanted slapping and gagging and spitting and squirting and cumming and screaming. Hopefully Madison and I could find some alone time soon. It was time to fuck.

* * *

"HOLY FUCK YES!" Madison screamed. "POUND MY FUCKING PUSSY!"

I smacked her ass again as she backed up into me trying to force my cock deeper on every stroke. Harmony moved around us, getting in close and backing away again, her face a mask of concentration, an artist practicing her craft. I didn't know how much experience she had making porn, but her filmmaking skills were well known, even by a philistine like me.

Our audience remained quiet, but the signs of arousal were impossible to miss, when I had the chance to observe. Such as now, when Harmony had the camera in tight, recording as I drilled my cock deep into Madison's cunt and smacked her red butt cheeks over and over. My swinging balls and the legs of my tights and her inner thighs were covered with her pussy squirt. She screamed continuously for me to fuck her harder.

I wanted to fill her perfect pussy with my spunk, but Megan wanted me to shower Madison with my cum, and it was a pretty good idea for an internet porn video. I wasn't sure how long ago we'd started shooting, but my balls wanted to release.

I pulled my cock out of Madison's pussy and she spun around on the air bed to suck her cum off my raging cock.

"Fuck yes, taste that slutty pussy!" I barked. "You cummed all over this fucking cock and now it's back in your cumslut mouth!"

She popped my wet cock out of her mouth. "Do you have some cum for me, big scary pirate man?"

"You want my fucking cum, you dirty little slut?"

"Fuck yes!" she groaned. "Cum all over my pretty face! My awful father can't stop me from having all the cum I want! And it's all because of you! Thank you for fucking me so good! Give me your cum! Cum all over my face, baby!"

"Fuuuuuuck!" I groaned as my balls started to churn and pump and I jacked my shaft while Madison cupped her big perfect tits and looked up at me with her mouth open and her tongue out. The first volley of hot cock cream spurted all over her face and I aimed into her mouth from three or four inches away. The next two thick spurts of cum launched hard into her mouth, long streams of cock cream that pooled in the back of her mouth as her tongue flailed around in the cum bath. With my cock still unloading, I aimed down again and started shooting over and over onto Madison's neck, chest and tits. "So fucking good!" I growled. "You look so good covered in my fucking cum!"

She swallowed the cum in her mouth and sucked my cock as my orgasm finally subsided. She swallowed twice more from the considerable volume of the final spurts, then took my cock out of her mouth and rubbed it all over her cum-covered face.

"I be the captain of this ship now," I growled in the pirate voice. "And I declare that ye can have all the cum ye want from any man aboard!"

"Thank you, Captain!"

* * *

"That was so amazing you guys," Harmony said. "You were perfect! You guys have amazing chemistry."

Brianna and Lisa were licking my cum off of Madison's tits, cleaning her up so we could set the scene for Megan's quad blowjob. Madison smiled at me over her friend's winged backs. "Connor makes me cum better than anybody," she said.

"I can't wait to try his monster cock myself," Harmony said, high fiving the giggling Madison.

Cory, Leo, and Frank were very much ready to go. All three sat on the sofa with a head moving up and down on their big stiff pricks. Katie and her best friend Caroline sucked on Frank's and Cory's cocks, respectively, and either Jamie or Jenna was sucking Leo's cock, although in their costumes and makeup, I was no longer able to tell which was which. The other twin was eagerly sucking my cock, keeping me hard for the next scene.