Connor's Senior Year Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe we should fuck again?" Mazie suggested.

I thought that was a fantastic idea.

* * *

"HOLY FUCK YES FUCK ME!" Taylor wailed as I pulled back on her hair with one hand, squeezed one of her big luscious boobs with the other, and drilled my cock as deep into her juicy pussy as it would go. Beside us on the bed were Riona and Mazie, entangled in a sixty-nine and moaning into each other's pussies. From the bathroom I could hear the sounds of Martha and Brennan fucking, and farther down the hall, all three sets of our parents were engaged in various combinations in the different bedrooms. Screams of orgasm suffused the house.

"I'M FUCKING CUMMING AGAIN!" Taylor screamed. "YOU'RE FUCKING ME SO FUCKING GOOD!"

Her pussy clamped down hard on my cock and I was again forced to hold still inside her. "Yes, Taylor," I growled. "Cum all over my fucking cock, baby!"

She shuddered on the bed in front of me and tumbled forward as her orgasm exploded through her body. My cock popped free and stood up in the air glistening with her pussy-cum. Mazie lifted her face from Riona's pussy and I fed her my cock. She sucked her sister's cum off my bulging cock head, then helped me start to stuff it into Riona's pussy again. My three beautiful busty cousins and I must have been fucking for almost thirty minutes by now. The sound of the shower had stopped a while ago, and I assumed Martha and Brennan had just been fucking on the floor or on the bathroom counter ever since. Probably both.

Mazie rolled off Riona once about three quarters of my cock was crammed into the redhead's perfect pink pussy. I lay down on top of Riona and kissed her, tasting Mazie's pussy on her tongue. Mazie gathered her sister into her arms and kissed her, and Taylor melted into the embrace and reached down to strum her fingers over her big sister's clit.

"Give me that cock!" Riona growled. "Fuck my pussy, Connor! Fuck me!"

"Oh shit, yes," I said. "I'm gonna cum soon."

"Cum in her pussy, Connor!" Martha appeared behind me, wrapping her arms around my chest and pressing her tits into my back. "I want to suck your cum out of her pussy, Big Brother."

"YES! GIVE IT TO ME!" Riona screamed. "CUM IN MY PUSSY! CUM IN ME! CUM!"

"Oh fucking FUUUUUCK!" I howled as my balls began to pump and churn and huge thick jets of cum exploded up through my cock and into my cousin's clenching pussy.

"I CAN FEEL YOU CUMMING IN ME!" Riona shrieked. "I'M FUCKING CUMMING TOO!"

Halfway through my orgasm I pulled my cock out of her pussy and Martha grabbed it and pumped it and helped me shoot the rest of my load all over Riona's stomach and tits and pussy. A big glob of cum oozed out of her cunt as she undulated in her orgasm in front of me. Martha practically pushed me out of the way to get at Riona's pussy, and Taylor appeared to start sucking my cock, slurping down the mixture of my cum and Riona's pussy juice. I looked beyond her to watch Brennan begin to stuff his enormous cock into Mazie's pussy.

I watched Taylor lick and suck her way up and down my cock until it was clean, then she moved down and started sucking my balls, one at a time. They were both wet with pussy juice from all three of my cousins.

Martha joined Taylor in front of me and turned our cousin's face to meet hers. They kissed, and Martha fed the cum she'd just sucked out of Riona's pussy into Taylor's mouth. I jacked my shaft and watched my sister and cousin make out and press their tits together and touch each other's pussies. Riona crawled over and pulled her brother's cock out of Mazie's pussy and sucked it as deep as she could before helping him stuff it back in.

"I need you to fuck my ass, Connor," Martha said.

She took my hand and led me to the next airbed over and sat down. I grabbed one of our several bottles of lube from a nearby table and spread some around on my entire cock. Martha spread her legs and rolled her hips up and I saw Brennan's cum leak out of her pussy and down to her asshole. I pushed his cum into her ass with a lubed finger and Martha gasped.

"Fuck that feels good," she moaned. "I can't wait to feel your massive fucking cock in there."

I was pretty excited too. The only ass I'd ever fucked was Mom's, and only once, after our Halloween party. I'd always assumed that my cock was too big for anal, but the women in my family certainly tended to prefer big to huge cocks.

"I want your cock in my ass, too, Brennan," Riona said. "Will you help Brennan fuck my asshole, Mazie?"

"I want to get fucked in my ass too!" Taylor whined. "My pussy is soo fucking wet thinking about it."

"Well I'm not going to be the only one not getting fucked," Mazie said. "You boys have some fucking work to do tonight."

I chuckled and pressed my bulging purple cock head against my sister's asshole. She pushed against me and groaned at the pressure and then gasped when my glans popped inside her sphinter. "Holy FUCK!" Martha screamed. "Your cock feels like a fucking baseball bat!"

Martha rubbed her pussy furiously while I sank an inch or two deeper into her ass, and she started to cum hard. Her pussy squirted her cum all over my stomach and the exposed length of my cock and my heavy dangling nuts. "FUCKING FUCK!" she screamed. "IT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD!"

"So fucking tight!" I growled. "Holy fuck, Martha! Your ass feels so fucking good!"

"DEEPER!" she screamed. "FUCK ME DEEPER!"

Martha's screams were soon matched by Riona's as her brother started to fill her anal chute with his massive cock. "I'M GONNA FUCKING CUM ALREADY!" Riona shrieked.

I pushed my cock a little deeper into my sister's ass, and she bucked and thrashed, her huge gorgeous tits flailing on her flushed chest. "MOTHERFUCKER!" Martha screamed. "I FUCKING LOVE YOUR COCK!"

Mazie leaned over Martha's body and licked her pussy. Martha exploded into another powerful orgasm, squirting all over Mazie's face, her asshole squeezing so hard on my cock I thought it would break off. "AAAHAAAAAGH! FUUUUUUCK!" she screamed.

Martha backed away and my cock popped free from her asshole. She thrashed on the bed and strummed her juicing pussy and wailed wordlessly. Mazie smiled up at me.

"Put some more lube on that fucking monster cock and stuff it up my ass," she said.

Brennan was fucking his sister's ass considerably deeper than I'd managed so far into Martha's. It seemed they'd had practice, but Riona's orgasms were no less explosive than Martha's. Our equally monstrous cocks were lubed up and ready to make our sisters and cousins hit the fucking roof.

Mazie fingered some lube into her own ass, then got on her knees beside Martha. Martha, recovered from her most recent orgasm, helped to spread our cousin's luscious ass cheeks, and I started to stuff my cock into that impossibly tight channel.

"FUCKING FUCK!" Mazie screamed. "SO FUCKING BIG!"

Martha smiled and reached beneath Mazie and rubbed her pussy while I stuffed a few inches of cock into her asshole.

"Oh my god," Mazie groaned. "Oh my fucking god it's good!"

"That's so fucking sexy, Mazie," Taylor cooed to her sister. Their mouths met and Mazie wailed into her sister's mouth as I sank my cock even deeper up her ass. Her pussy squirted down her legs and onto my balls.

"Fuck yeah, Mazie," I groaned. "Fucking cum all over the place, baby! Oh my fucking god your ass feels good on my cock!"

I was actually fucking her now, even if it was with only the first half of my cock.

"Fuck her, Connor!" Taylor said. "Fuck my big sister's asshole like she needs it! She's such a fucking beautiful cock slut!"

"Fuck yes," I agreed. "You're so amazing, Mazie. Do you like getting fucked by this fucking cock?"

"I FUCKING LOVE IT!" she screamed. "I LOVE YOUR FUCKING COCK! USE MY FUCKING ASSHOLE, YOU FUCKER!"

"You're not done fucking me yet, Connor," Martha warned. "That was just a warm up. So don't you fucking cum until your cock is back up my ass!"

"You got it, sis," I moaned as I fucked our cousin's asshole.

Riona's latest explosive orgasm forced her to buck off Brennan's cock, and Taylor quickly took advantage of the opportunity to cover his cock with a fresh coat of lube and offer him her asshole to fuck.

"Go easy," Taylor whimpered as Brennan pressed his bloated cock head against her asshole. "I just want to feel you inside me a little bit."

"Okay, sweetie," Brennan said as they forced his cock head inside her. Taylor shrieked and bucked and and her pussy squirted immediately upon his cock head popping inside her. But the pleasure was apparently too much, and after only a few seconds she crawled away and his cock popped free.

"That was fucking amazing," Taylor said between deep gasps for air. "That was the fastest hardest cum I've ever had."

Mazie had another cock-crushing orgasm beside her, and I pulled my cock out of her ass as she collapse shrieking into her sister's arms, only for my sister to take her place on all fours, drop her face and big tits to the mattress, and reach back to spread her butt cheeks for me. "I'm face-down ass-up for you, Big Brother," she said. "Fuck me. And don't stop until you fill my fucking ass up with your cum!"

Brennan had returned to fucking his own sister's ass, so I lubed up my cock again and sank a few inches into Martha's asshole and fucked her. Mazie and Taylor watched us in the glows of their own recent powerful orgasms. I smacked my sister's ass and pumped my cock deep in her anal cavity. She pushed back against me and forced me deeper.

"HOLY FUCK I CAN'T STOP FUCKING CUMMING!" she screamed. 'FUCK ME, CONNOR! FUCKING FUCK ME!"

"Oh shit oh fuck I'm gonna cum!" I bellowed. "I'M GONNA FUCKING CUM IN YOUR ASS, MARTHA!"

It was an impossible explosion of hot cock cream that I sent cascading into my sister's bowels. My balls ached as they pumped and churned. Too much cum. Not nearly enough cum. Brennan and Riona came with us, screaming and bucking and thrashing as he blasted cum up her ass.

* * *

Sleep hit me like a sledgehammer after one more shower. I fell asleep naked and still damp on top of the blankets beside Martha and slept through everyone waking early to go Black Friday shopping. I had no desire or inclination, and my family was nice enough to leave me to my rest.

The only people in the house when I woke were Dad and Uncle Martin, neither of them interested in the pandemonium of the malls. Instead they left for the gym, after inviting me and accepting my preference to go see Madison. Was I curious about my Dad's gym now that I knew so much more about my parents' lifestyle? Yes. Was I going to pass up a few hours alone with Madison? Fuck no.

She opened her front door and beamed at me. Her platinum blonde hair was pulled back in a ponytail, which seemed to compliment nicely her matching gray zipped hoodie and yoga pants.

"Hi," she said.

"Hey," I said. I tried to step into the house, but she held out a hand to stop me.

"Wait," she said. "I want to show you something first. She unzipped her hoodie and pulled it open with the front door wide open and me the only thing obstructing the view from the street. Her big naked tits were awe-inspiring in the cool morning air, and I watched her nipples harden and protrude themselves in the chill. She left her hoodie hanging open and pulled her pants halfway down her thighs, showing me and the world her lack of underwear and absence of pubic hair. My cock was hard in my pants, angling at an uncomfortable downward angle down my right leg, the shape of the bulge unmistakable.

I gathered her into my arms and picked her up and stepped into the house, swinging the door shut behind me. I kissed her and her tongue slipped into my mouth and I tasted her with relish and longing. Had it really been less than forty-eight hours since the last time we'd been together? It felt like weeks.

While our study group had met at Madison's house a few times, I'd never been to her bedroom, but that's where she instructed me to carry her. I set her down on her neatly made bed and pulled her yoga pants the rest of the way off. She scooched her butt to the edge of the mattress and spread her legs for me, and I kissed my way up the inside of her left thigh, breathing in the clean smell of the bodywash she'd used in the shower. I kissed her pussy, pressing my lips into the smooth skin of her outer lips and barely feeling the moisture from between them in the center of my lips.

"Yes, Connor," she moaned.

Madison had just as filthy a mouth as any of the other women I routinely fucked, often dirtier, so I was mildly surprised she didn't say something like "fuck my cunt with your tongue" or "fuck, yes, lick my fucking pussy."

Instead of diving into her pussy with my tongue or immediately lashing her clit with it, I kissed her softly, up and down, feeling but not tasting as her moisture increased and spread. Her moans were soft, as were her hands in my hair, and the gentle rocking of her hips as she pressed her pussy against my mouth. Finally I extended my tongue and tasted her and her breath caught in her throat, but she made no more noise. She just continued her subtle rocking on the bed as I became slowly more insistent with the probing and licking of my tongue. Finally I got it into her opening, tasting her delicious pussy in all its perfect glory. Her moans became louder, but still gentle. I pressed my tongue flat against her clit and felt the hardness of it as she pressed her pussy against my mouth.

I slid my hands up her legs and over her hips and stomach and filled them with her perfect tits, and Madison leaned into me. I licked her now, delving my tongue into her opening and lashing her clit. She gasped and moaned and pushed her pussy into my mouth.

"Yes, Connor," she said again. She said it again and again as I licked her until words turned to just the sound of her moaning pleasure and she came in my mouth. Her hips bucked a few times and I tasted her cum and she clapped a hand over one of my own, squeezing it tight against her breast.

I looked up at her and smiled and she guided me to my feet and got to her knees on the bed, wearing nothing but the open hoodie, and kissed me, tasting herself on my tongue. I couldn't keep my hands off her tits. I squeezed them both and lifted them and pushed them together on her chest while she untucked my shirt. I backed away to take off my clothes, finally releasing my cock from its denim prison. Madison leaned over on the bed and sucked my cock, and I held her ponytail with one hand and reached beneath her to play with her tits with the other.

She could usually suck me deeper than just about anyone besides my mother, but now she sucked gently just on the head while she worked both of her hands up and down my shaft, spreading her spit around the entire length. She was prepping me, not giving me a blowjob.

"I need you," she said after popping my cock out of her mouth. "I need this inside me."

"Lie down," I said. I thought about asking her to take off her hoodie, but the open front exposing her tits was somehow even more sexy than full nudity in that moment. She lay back, propped up on her elbows with her legs spread and bent at the knee. Her pussy was open and waiting and wet from her cum. My cock was glistening with her saliva, and I rested it against her pussy as I lay on top of her and kissed her again. She moaned into my mouth and grinded against me. I could feel the wetness of her opening against the underside of my cock and the firm fullness of her tits against my chest.

"I want you," I said.

"I'm yours," she said.

I kissed her again and sank the first few inches of my cock into the velvety warmth of her pussy and we moaned together in the shared empty space of our open mouths.

We'd never before fucked as tenderly as we did that morning. Fucked isn't even the right word. We made love slowly, but insistently. I stayed on top until I felt her cum around my cock, and then rolled us over so she could ride me until she came again. She took off her hoodie when she was on top, but I certainly wasn't going to complain.

"Cum inside me," she whispered after the third or fourth time we traded places. She was leaning over me with my face in her hands and her lips bare millimeters from mine. "Cum inside me, Connor."

We held each other after we came, and we didn't realize anything was wrong until we heard a gasp and the slamming of her bedroom door against the wall as it was thrown open.

"WHAT IS THIS?" roared the man who could be none other than Madison's father.

"Honey, now please don't—" Madison's mother Miriam tried to interject.

"Who the hell are you?" he raged. "Get your hands off my daughter, you son of a—" I was surprised to hear him cut himself off from swearing, but the rage in his face gave me more than enough clue to know what he'd been thinking. Madison scrambled out of bed with a sheet wrapped around her body.

"Dad!" she cried. "Get out of my room! Mom! He can't do this!"

"Honey, please!" Miriam urged, taking her husband's arm.

"I am the head of this household!" he said without moving. "My daughter fornicating is very much my business!"

Then I remembered Madison telling us about how religious her parents were, and how that didn't seem to jibe with her behavior in our group. She was practically a founding member of our study-and-fuck club. As chaste as our lovemaking had just been, she was usually a voracious cum-slut and an energetic fuck-buddy to not just me, but Leo and Cory and Frank, too.

Nothing like her Bible-thumping conservative parents.

"For God's sake, Harold! Madison is eighteen!"

"Then I want you out!" he roared, pointing his finger right in Madison's face. Tears streamed down that beautiful face and I wanted to jump out of this bed and push him the hell away from her. I started wrapping a blanket around my waist to do just that when Miriam did it for me. "You betrayed this family's duty to our God! I want you out of my house!" He pointed at me next as Miriam tried to drag him from the room. "And if I ever see you again, you fucking punk, I'll send you to hell, do you hear me?"

So much for not swearing. I made it my feet and was amused, somewhere in the back of my mind at least, to find myself standing a good eight inches taller than the man. Madison seemed to have inherited her height from her mother. Her body, too, I couldn't stop my stupid horny ass from noticing.

"Real nice, Dad," Madison said, her sadness clearly morphing into anger. "Way to make a good impression."

"Don't you fucking dare talk to me like that you little—" SMACK!

He stumbled back a step and held his cheek and looked at his wife with horror and rage.

"You get the fuck out of this room, now," Miriam said, her voice crackling with fury.

"I'm going for a drive," he said. "Those two had better be out of this house when I get back."

He stormed from the room and we heard the door slam as he left. Miriam embraced her daughter and I sat awkwardly aside.

"Sweetie, I'm so sorry," she said, holding her daughter in her arms. "But what were you thinking, bringing Connor over here?"

"I don't know," Madison cried. "I just wanted it to be special. I wanted to have sex in my own bed for a change. I thought we had hours."

"Your father got tired of the crowds pretty fast this time," she said. She looked at me. "I'm sorry Connor, but I think you should probably go home."

"Mom, I'm not staying here," Madison said, looking her mother in the eye. "I'm not staying in the same house as him and I'm never going back to that fucking church."

Miriam seemed to shrink, and tears appeared in her eyes for the first time. "He's going to go straight to Pastor Brown, you know. The elders will enforce this however they can. They probably wouldn't let you back into the building without some humiliating public shaming anyway. Okay. Where can you go?"