Conquering Of Superman Ch. 03

Story Info
Losing Wonder Woman.
1.4k words
4.31
67.1k
8
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UP2U
UP2U
123 Followers

Superman’s mind sharpened for a minute as he saw Darksheid, Orion, and Lois materialize before him. The pleasure of exploding in Wonder Woman’s hot pussy was fading fast. He knew he had to move quickly because it appeared that Lois was in danger and Orion had been beaten.

Wonder Woman had yet to take notice of the three intruders standing naked around the bed. Her eyes were closed, her body was arched, and her nipples harden as she enjoyed the erotic sensations streaming through her as Superman’s cum filled her.

Her mind overwhelmed with pleasure. She had obtained what she always wanted; Superman’s cock deep in her womb and Superman’s sperm racing through her; connecting with her Amazon eggs; true warriors to be born.

Wonder Woman had also gotten him to renounce his love for Lois and to admit that she was better than Lois. For Wonder Woman knew that only she could please Superman and that they were gods above everyone else.

Suddenly Wonder Woman felt hot burning lips on her nipples. A strange shock raced through her entire body. It felt very good.

She thought "Superman was doing something new to me." She did not know what it was but it felt good.

“Oh Superman!” she signed but as she opened her eyes, she found a surprise; the lips of Darksheid on her tits.

Superman rose quickly to attack but a shock ran through his body and he felt himself lose his strength. He was being controlled by the small device on the back of his neck and at the base on his balls. He fell back into the bed; watching helplessly.

Wonder Woman was too stunned from the pleasure she was feeling from Darksheid lips on her nipples to even try to react.

Her eyes surveyed the body of Darksheid and when her eyes reached his cock, she froze.

It was huge. It was bigger than Superman’s cock. But the biggest surprise was that Darksheid had two cocks.

She attempted to throw a punch but her eyes were frozen on the two huge cocks protruding from Darksheid.

He quickly deflected her punches.

He put his large hands on her breasts and cupped them together and she arched her back as a pleasure wave washed over her body.

She was confused. “How could this monster of the universe who terrorized so many cause her to feel so good” she thought to herself.

She felt her honey box get hot and wet from his touches and manipulation of her breasts. She wanted him.

“Worship my cocks! commanded Darksheid.

“No,” she answered but deep down inside she felt the burning.

Wonder Woman looked into Darksheid’s eyes. She trembled because in her mind raced the idea of having his two cocks shoved inside her. She feared Darksheid could read her mind.

“You will want me inside you Wonder Woman and you will beg for it,” answered Darksheid.

Darksheid turned to Superman with an evil smile. “Now watch me fuck her Superman but only after she begs for it,” laughed Darksheid.

“She will never beg for it Darksheid,” answered Superman “She only wants my cock,” but he wasn’t sure.

“That is what you thought about Lois but once she felt me inside her,..she never wants you back Superman,” Darksheid shouted.

Darksheid grabbed Wonder Woman and planted a firm kiss on her lips. She kept her lips pressed together for as long as she could but he forced her lips open with his lips and his tongue probed into her mouth.

Wonder Woman felt her tongue react to Darksheid’s. She felt her head swirl and her pulse raced.

Superman watched as Wonder Woman’s head tilted back to accept Darksheid’s probing tongue.

Darksheid’s hands began to caress Wonder Woman’s back and breasts. Wonder Woman felt her pleasure zone’s being tripped.

Darksheid whispered in her ear, “I know you want it. Just say it so Superman can hear you.”

Wonder Woman mumbled “No” but it was a weak “no.”

Darksheid ran his hand to her pubic bone and pressed enough to bring her pleasure.

Wonder Woman felt her knees weaken. She felt her juices begin to flow and as she looked down in alarm to where his hands were, she again caught sight of Darksheid’s two huge cocks.

Darksheid saw Wonder Woman looking and he spread the lips of her pussy with his finger and plunged one finger deep inside.

Wonder Woman’s mind raced. One of his fingers was like a normal man’s cock. She felt herself get very wet. She then felt another finger plunder into her ass. The erotic pleasure was too much even for a wonder woman.

Darksheid whispered again into her ear, “Imagine my two cocks which are bigger instead of my two fingers. You think you feel pleasure now, wait until then! Now beg for my cocks Wonder Woman!”

Wonder Woman’s face contorted because of the pleasure. She was fighting to not give in but the pleasure was overwhelming. She felt herself lose control.

“WORSHIP MY COCKS!” demanded Darksheid.

Her first orgasm was intense. She felt herself giving in to his demand. How could she resist?

She got down on her knees and began to lick the long thick tubular cock with her tongue while caressing Darksheid’s second cock.

Her mind raced as she remembered stories from her childhood about gods who had made love to the Amazon Women many years ago. She is making love to a god. His race had visited her race many years ago.

Superman looked helplessly as he watched Wonder Woman’s breasts heave with excited as she suck on one of Darksheid’s cocks while fondling the other. How quickly Wonder Woman had caved into Darksheid’s touch.

“Oh Darksheid! You taste so good! Better than Superman!” shouted Wonder Woman. Her heart raced. Her pulse quicken at the sound of the words that left her lips. She found someone better than Superman.

Darksheid laughed as he turned his gaze to Superman. “See what it means to be a real god! All the women want Darksheid!”

“FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARD! FUCK ME FAST!” shouted Wonder Woman to Darksheid.

Her long muscular legs trembled. Her tight ass stood firm and her pussy was drenched as she begged to be taken by Darksheid.

Darksheid took his long tongue and started from her ankles and licked the juices. He slowly made his way to her inner thigh and into her jewel box.

Wonder Woman experienced two orgasms. She felt her knees buckle. She had never felt such an intense pleasure. Her mind exploded. Her nipples stood ridge and firm.

Darksheid laid Wonder Woman on the bed next to Superman so he could watch. Darksheid lined up his cocks and plunged one cock into her pussy and the other into her ass.

“AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!” screamed Wonder Woman. “FUCK ME DARKSHEID! DEEPER! HARDER! FASTER!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!”

Her pussy held tight onto his thick massive cock as it rammed into her and she felt the second cock ram into ass.

Her face began to flush with pleasure. “MY PUSSY IS ON FIRE!” she shouted. “YOU ARE BETTER THAN SUPERMAN!”

Her long beautiful legs wrapped around Darksheid. Her body quivered with waves of pleasure. She buried her nails into his back. “FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKK!” she screamed.

She was wet and a musky odor had filled the air. Superman could smell it. Superman felt his heart lose hope.

Darksheid began to laugh as he watched his enemy lose hope; something he had never seen Superman do. But Darksheid was not satisfied. He wanted to continue to inflict pain on his foe.

“Lois my dear. Come to me and lick my balls while I fuck Wonder Woman,” said Darksheid.

Lois moved in close and began to lick Darksheid’s balls as Darksheid reached with his hand and grabbed Lois ass and stuck a finger in her cunt.

Lois immediately felt her pussy get wet from Darksheid’s touch.

“See Superman! The two women who you love most, are loving me!” laughed Darksheid as he watched Superman lose his hope. He then grabbed Superman by his cock.

“You call that a cock Superman?” screamed Darksheid. He began to laugh and Superman began to feel inferior.

Both Lois and Wonder Woman laughed at Superman’s dick as their bodies told of the intense pleasure they were feeling at the hands and cocks of Darksheid.

Back in the lab, Brainiac had collected enough of Superman’s sperm and he had begun to fertilize the eggs he had gathered. Now, he had put the fertilized eggs in a special chamber that would cause the raid growth of the embryos into full developed “Supermen.” Enough to conquer a world or even a universe.

The first batches of Supermen were immerging and Brianiac was very pleased with his plan.

TO BE CONTINUED….

UP2U
UP2U
123 Followers