Conquest

Story Info
The slave teaches the master.
2.5k words
4.42
17.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled as she crawled toward him, loving the gleam in her eye and the wicked smile on her lips. He had waited a very long time to experience this.

All of the women he had known had performed this act on him willingly enough. Most had done so happily, even passionately, and all of them had believed their mouths to be something special but the unfortunate truth was that hardly any of them were. Their misplaced confidence had apparently been based more upon successes with typically overexcited men who couldn't suppress their climax for more than five minutes rather than the result of any real gift on their part, and only one or two had been able to regularly bring him to climax unaided, so he had taken this girl's boasting with a grain of salt. Oral sex was never unpleasant, he thought, and he had little to lose, save a thin layer of skin if she happened to be one of the clumsy ones who never seemed to figure out that repeatedly scraping their sharp teeth against his shaft as they bobbed obliviously on his erection was somewhat distracting and rather painful.

Still... when she spoke of his manhood, of touching it, holding it, of sucking it, she spoke with a sense of reverence, almost as if pleasuring him in that way were an act of worship, and he ached to experience that. Like most men, he loved receiving oral sex but as wonderful as it felt, he had always found it somehow lacking. He'd never known girl as hungry, as greedy, as desperate to have him in her mouth as she seemed to be, and he felt that her hunger could provide the critical element, the element that all the others lacked; he believed she could capture his imagination.

He watched her closely as she crawled, determined to soak in the experience, to capture it in his memory. Her eyes were fixed intently on his erect member and she slowed as she neared him, prolonging the moment, enjoying her own anticipation of what lay ahead. When she was close enough she slid her hands up his legs and around his hips, moistened her lips, and pressed her cheek to the inside of his thigh, rubbing it slowly up his leg until her nose nestled in his pubic hair, her lips nearly, but not quite, touching him. Her eyes slowly closed and she took a long, deep breath, drawing his scent into her nostrils, breathing him, before placing her lips against the base of his cock and softly kissing it.

Cupping her hand loosely around his cock and pressing it tenderly to her mouth, she parted her lips and extended her tongue, broadly licking him with excruciating slowness, sighing as she tasted him for the first time. Holding her open mouth against his shaft, she trailed her wet tongue slowly upward, then took his velvet knob into her mouth with a quiet whimper and softly suckled it, rolling her head in slow, languid circles while licking until he it wet and slippery. Taking him from her mouth, she kissed his glistening cock and raised her face to his, smiling at him briefly, distractedly, as if to say "Oh, hello... are you still here?" then closed her eyes and began luxuriantly rubbing his stiffness across her cheek. Softly moaning, she drew it across her eyes, her forehead, slowly traced the line of her jaw to her chin and kissed it lovingly as it brushed against her lips, bathing in the scent and texture of his hard cock.

He groaned. She had hardly begun and he was entranced. She was already losing herself in this, immersed in her own pleasure, savoring and delighting in his engorged tool until he, the man, nearly ceased to exist for her. The beautiful, hard penis she held in her hand was her sustenance, her manna, it was her life force and she was feeding. She was beautiful, he reflected, but he thought that she might never be more beautiful than she was at this moment. She was beyond happy, beyond blissful, she was enraptured.

She opened her eyes and closely examined his cock, drinking in the sight of it from all angles as she held it in her hand, as if considering her next selection from a richly laid buffet. Deciding, she slathered his glans with her tongue then covered the sensitive underside of his shaft with her mouth and quickly shook her head from side to side, pressing her lips and tongue against the soft skin with a quick, intense flurry of movement, delighted with his moans of pleasure. Taking his hardness back into her mouth, she sucked, whimpering as she drew him deeply into her mouth, then flicked her tongue teasingly against him as she slowly withdrew, her lips wetly smacking, then slurped him back into her mouth and repeated the cycle, sucking him in with a moan then making a muffled "yummy" sound as she licked back up, relishing the taste and feel of him.

He sighed. Her mouth was incredible, and her quiet, unguarded sounds of hunger and appreciation were thrilling. This was what he'd waited for, he thought, and laced his fingers through her hair and began firmly thrusting into her mouth but she quickly pulled free his cock, eliciting from him a groan of frustration. This wasn't the main course, she smiled to herself, this wasn't even the appetizer, she thought, suppressing a mischievous chuckle at his distress; she was merely whetting her appetite while wetting his stiffened dick.

Still grinning, she wrapped her hand loosely around his wet shaft and began lightly stroking him, making sure her fingers bumped against the pronounced rim of his knob each time, then quickly squeezing the end of his cock as her hand slid up and off, squirting his slippery cock out of her hand with a delightful, sexy little squishing sound. She then lowered her mouth to the base of his cock, gazed up into his eyes and started licking his shaft as she might lick a dripping ice cream cone. She knew that the poignantly submissive image of her face under his cock, softly whimpering and hungrily licking his cock with her eyes raised to his in supplication would inflame him, and she knew she had hit the mark when she heard his breath catch and he leaned a little forward, watching her intently, his eyes riveted on her. Careful to keep the light, squishy stroking constant and her eyes on his face, she began licking and kissing his balls, whimpering and moaning, draping his balls across her face as she worked her mouth lower, knowing that the sight of her, and the feel of her hands and mouth on him were building his excitement to a fever pitch. She played her tongue against his balls, his thighs, against the base of his shaft, her quiet sounds of contentment never ceasing, licking, kissing, gently nibbling, rubbing her face on him, and whenever his cock began to feel dry in her hand she quickly plunged her mouth down on him and wet his cock again, then returned to her stroking and licking, her eyes never leaving his.

She was everything he'd hoped she would be, hungry, yearning, thirsty for his hardness. She worshipped his cock as no one ever had, and he was simply on fire. He fought for control of himself; it was all he could do not to take her hair in his hands and ram his cock into her mouth, but he'd promised that she could have her way with him this time, that she could give him the gift she had ached to give for so many months and he forced himself to allow her to continue as she wished. He had no idea how long she made love to him this way, his arousal had twined into her hunger and need until he was enmeshed in an endless swirl of sensation and longing. She never stayed in one place for more than a few moments, alternately licking his balls, nuzzling and licking his shaft, stroking and greedily sucking his straining cock, whimpering with pleasure all the time, keeping his senses awake and vibrant, increasing his excitment until his balls ached for release.

She knew he was nearing his peak, that in spite of her best efforts to prevent his climax, to prolong his pleasure and hers, it was only a matter of minutes until he would climax. It was time. Wrapping her hands around his hips, she sucked his throbbing member into her mouth and drove it deeply into her throat until she choked, then pushed herself deeper on him until he was completely engulfed by her hot, wet mouth, her lips wrapped tightly around the base of his cock, pressing against his body while her gagging throat convulsed, pulsating around him. Pulling quickly off him again, leaving him very wet, she wrapped her hand around his erection and began rapidly pumping his cock. Quickly burrowing under his balls, she lapped wetly, hungrily at his asshole, whimpering and moaning, until, nearly delirious with passion, he lifted his knees and scissored his legs around her neck, pulling her face tightly against him and began moaning loudly while grinding his ass roughly against her mouth. She masturbated him furiously, squeezing his rigid cock as hard as she could while still allowing her hand to slip quickly and smoothly along his shaft, her fingers still bumping along the ridge of his knob and squeezing moistly off of him with every stroke until his groans of ecstasy all but drowned out the feral sounds of her own urgent pleasure.

He’d wanted her to finish him herself, wanted to learn if she could really bring him to climax with her mouth, but that seemed no longer in question and he couldn’t wait any longer. He had to climax, he had to climax NOW, and there was no way he was going to spray his belly with a perfectly serviceable little slut so available, and so desperately hungry for his cum. He pushed her away from him and stood up, then took her by the shoulders and shoved her roughly sideways, knocking her off her knees. No sooner had she sprawled to the floor on her ass, than he had taken her hair in both his hands and jerked her head up and back, forcing her to frantically scramble until her back hit the foot of the couch and her neck pressed against the cushion, head angled sharply backward. Keeping one hand twisted in her hair he straddled her and slapped her face.

"Open your FUCKING MOUTH!" he ordered, quite unnecessarily, for she was already raising her head, hungrily opening her mouth to suck him again. He shoved his cock viscously down her throat, gagging her, pulling her head hard against him until his cock was completely buried in her.

"You want my dick, you fucking cumhungry little cunt???" he growled as she choked, her eyes wide. "Well, HERE IT IS!" he shouted, "TAKE IT!!!"

He twisted both his hands in her hair and began fiercely fucking her mouth, slamming her head savagely down on him with every thrust. She was choking and screaming around his cock, her throat vibrating against him, her head bounced off the couch with every brutal thrust, but he was lost in it, he had lost all control and her frenzied reaction only aroused him more. She might be panicking, she might be thrilled, she might be terrified, she might be wildly aroused, she could even be suffocating for all he knew, but he was beyond caring; he was going to fuck this incredible little slut’s throat until she was coughing his cum out of her fucking nose. He would deal with the damage afterward.

Her hands found his hips and tried to push him out of her mouth, away from her, fingernails digging fiercely into his flesh. He struggled against her, determined to finish, but she clawed at him until the pain of her nails brought him to his senses, and he pulled, mortified, out of her mouth. Oh my God, he thought, what have I done? He had had no idea what this girl was prepared for, what she could take, and he had completely lost control of himself and had brutalized her beyond all reason. He knelt quickly beside her and laid his hand on her quaking shoulder. He couldn't see her eyes, her head was lowered and her hair covered her face. "Baby? Baby???" he asked her worriedly, "are you okay?"

She was silent for several seconds, then raised her gasping face to him. Her eyes were puffy and filled with tears, her cheeks flushed and wet, her swollen mouth and chin were slick, smeared with her own dripping spittle but she made no move to wipe it from her face. She looked so wretched and degraded, so completely humiliated and abused, gazing tearfully, pitifully, pleadingly up at him as she fought for breath, and despite his growing concern, he felt his cock stiffen at the intoxicating memory of what he'd just done to her. She was panting uncontrollably, unable to catch her breath, unable to speak, but after a moment or two she managed a hoarsely whispered plea... "Harder please."

"Oh, you fucking slut!" he growled, laughing with relief, and straddled her again, shoving back into her wounded mouth and fucking her tear-streaked face with a wild, savage abandon he’d never known. No matter how forcefully he battered her mouth, no matter how she screamed and struggled, her hands on his hips pulled him harder into her; it seemed impossible to exceed the limits of her lust for his cock, for his cruel abuse. He was no longer concerned that he might split her lip or bloody her nose, that he might rip out a handful of her hair. She would heal, her hair would grow back, it just didn’t matter anymore. He’d never been so aroused, had never felt such a primitive, consuming passion. He had never felt so free to unleash the aggression and cruelty he’d kept bottled inside him his entire life, measuring himself out in careful doses so many times, only to discover, all too soon, limits, restrictions, constraints. With her, he knew, he would be challenged to discover his own limits because for him… she had none.

He drove his cock ferociously into her ravenous mouth, his balls slapping her chin, her struggles to take it, to just take it, to take everything he could give, to suck and lick his stabbing member even as he cruelly assaulted her, ignited him, drove him wild, urged him on, and he pounded pitilessly into her bruised and swollen lips. His hands, twisted painfully in her hair, sadistically slammed her ravaged face against his belly again and again as she screamed around his ruthlessly thrusting cock. He rammed himself deeply, unmercifully down her throat until his hot spew spilled into her mouth and she began hungrily swallowing, sucking his gushing cock as if her very life depended on consuming every drop of his steaming cum, loudly moaning her abandoned need as she eagerly, greedily drank his spurting semen. He threw back his head and roared in conquest as his viscid essence coursed into her gulping mouth, a conquest not of this delightful, amazing girl...

...but of himself.