Conquest of Sin Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feowyn gently let go of the girl's hand to fluidly get on one knee in a submissive bow. "As you request, your highness."

More servants filed out to welcome their ruler back, their dress being gilded loincloths for men and a single length of silk to wrap around their chests and privates for the women. The nude elf followed behind the overly-dressed human in comparison into the main part of the palace.

Three of the female servants rushed over to Cassia to tend to her, guiding her into her own small domain where a relaxing milk bath had been prepared.

Cassia hummed pleasedly as the milk caressed her skin, nourishing it to a healthy glow. Opening her eyes, she made a demand of her servants. "Bring me some meat."

++++++++++++++

Uzara watched the heavily-defended walls of the palace, the gilded defensive structures bristling with armed and trained soldiers who were on high alert.

She frowned. Such hostility. It always saddened her to watch mortals reach for weapons and anger instead of understanding and diplomacy. To hear her brothers and sisters speak of the savagery they experienced upon first meeting these humans nearly made her weep and had to ward away the tears.

None of them died, thank the Patriarchs, as their magic and weapons are far too weak to harm the flawless skin of a demon, but the demons were once again reminded how much more work was left to be done until the world is at peace and love encompassed all.

The warm breeze of this new continent brushed her hermaphroditic body. It's been a week since she was turned into a Bitch of Sin, a potent caste of demons in service of the goddess of Sin. Of course, she will always serve her people and her three gods, but it was Sharia who was tasked with how to deal with potent threats such as these.

And her way of doing so were demons like Uzara. The slippery tentacle inside her stirred eagerly, knowing it will be put to use soon and her pierced demonic cock pulsed in sympathy.

It will be easy to infiltrate the palace, the magical wards surrounding it powerful enough to stop a demon but not a bitch of sin like her. She leapt from the tip of the treetop and let her new wings open wide to catch the air, now gliding from the top of the mountain and down upon the palace.

It took only a simple thought to make her body vanish from mortal sight, removing any chances of the soldiers spotting her no matter how eagle-eyed they may be. Thusly she focused her gaze upon the air above the palace until a shimmering field of magical energies came into view.

She slimmed her profile and dove, air whistling in her long ears tugging at her large breasts and hung cock. The wards flickered for just a moment by her passing, detecting her as a passing fly instead of a tall and powerful being that she truly is.

The numerous courts of the palace were now beneath her, all of them divided by concentric walls that would make any invader hard pressed to break through, even with potent magic. Luckily for her, she avoided it all and gently descended down towards the very center where the grandest structure sat and where the emperor and his daughter lived.

The night was warm and humid with the palace brightly lit with beautiful oval orbs everywhere, letting her easily see the patrolling preatorian guards making their rounds in the last two inner sections.

Her target was the Emperor's daughter. Corrupting her will be the first step in guiding this great empire straight into the loving arms of her masters and she felt giddy with the thought she'll be the one responsible in bringing millions of people into the grand harem.

Thanks to her mother's powers, she knew a lot about the little harlot who had no idea how close to a demon she truly was. Her asshole was taken for the first time by her own mentor, revealing a whole new world that she eagerly indulged in. Her easy access to any cock she wanted left her a cock-hungry whore with no male servant remaining who hasn't drained his balls inside her.

Uzara silently landed at the top of a tower that was part of Cassia's personal section of the palace and she quickly snuck inside. She passed Cassia's former childhood playroom that was adapted for her more depraved interests, the study where the elf showed her the beauty of sex and several other rooms. The demoness could smell the lingering scent of sex in all of them.

It was a delight to know she had sex regularly and with a lot of men, albeit sad she wore the chastity belt to protect her womb. Uzara understood the importance of having one's father be the first to make love to their daughter's pussy, though.

She had to stop and wait a few times when a borderline nude female servant passed by, her cock throbbing each time. Her quest for the girl led her to the princess' bedchambers. The scent of sex was strong and Uzara's keen hearing caught three sets of voices, two male and one female.

The door opening and closing went unnoticed and Uzara smiled when she saw the nubile future empress with her legs spread and two thick bronze elf cocks pumping in and out of her greedy asshole.

The loving elven mentor was pounding her from the top, keeping her legs wide open with his hands while his own were to give room for the elf underneath Cassia. Feowyn was looking down at his pupil with an expression that reminded Uzara of her father when he plunged one of his god-cocks into her pussy and beyond, one full of lust and love.

The elf beneath the human girl had light markings on his body where cuts were healing but he seemed quite eager to fuck the lusty little bitch. Uzara was quite proud the girl could take both their cocks at the same.

"Fuck yes! Fuck your princess, meat!" Cassia shouted and got lustful moans and grunts in response alongside the lewd squelching of two cocks sliding in and out of her loose asshole. Their hips worked harder and faster, now alternating in their thrusts as they obeyed their squealing and mewling princess. Feowyn had that telling expression of getting close and grabbed Cassia by the neck to pull her up and slam their lips together as he buried himself deep inside her and let go.

Uzara giggled inside and watched the elf's sack that drew up with each pulse of his cock with glee. Cassia, in her surprise, kissed madly back, her manicured nails trying to scratch at his back just as when the slave followed suit and added his own thick seed to mix inside her guts.

Then a sudden crack! Uzara saw the nubile beauty had quickly pulled away and slapped Feowyn across the face with her full palm. The shock on the elf's face was in a state of shock and Cassie dug into him.

"How dare you kiss me without asking, meat! Now pull out your worthless cock!" She shouted petulantly and Feowyn did as he was told, quickly pulling out and letting seed follow him. He stumbled off of the bed and rubbed his cheek. Uzara watched his expression shift from shocked to hurt and then angry when Cassia ordered the slave to start thrusting again.

"Fuck me more, slave! Get out of my sight, meat. I'm done with you for tonight." The girl said before moaning as she bounced on the elf's thrusting cock, her flushed skin and slim body carnal to the extreme.

Uzara frowned at all of this and she followed the elf out of the chamber. The little bitch could wait. This poor elf needed serious comforting and she couldn't sit idle. Indeed, what she saw of this empire was troubling to the extreme. Rights of people were trampled, lives taken for sport and respect all but gone for anyone unlucky to be on the other end of the sword. Such a disgusting thing, swords...

The elf stumbled a bit on his way out, his cock still smeared with his seed and leaking and a demoness following him, unseen. He went into the servant quarters as the night drew long and entered a spacious room fit for a servant of an emperor. Then Uzara heard him let out a pathetic whimper.

There was no anger in his body, Uzara could tell, and he slouched towards the bed. The demoness felt a tear go down her cheek and both heard it hit the ground. Feowyn perked up and turned around, bright green eyes searching the doorway for the source of the sound.

"I saw what happened." Uzara said and let the invisiblity spell fade away. The elf backed away with a startled gasp and she knew he was far more surprised by her beautiful appearance than the fact she wasn't supposed to be here.

His eyes ran over the smooth and shapely forms of her small horns that jutted out of her forehead, the blazing red hair and eyes like two miniature suns. Her long, elf-looking ears were addorned with rings and studs of every precious metal known to mortal kind and then some with a beautiful purple gems hanging from either earlobe.

They wandered further down to her sizable and firmly-standing breasts that were capped with gold, the nipples joined by golden chain. Her slim belly and wide hips invited him to look closer and gaze upon a manhood no one could think possible. It was almost as thick as one's fist with it being nearly to her knee even when soft. Her ornamentation put his simple gold cockring to shame as her demonic flesh was pierced with multiple golden rings and textured with a natural crown of bumps all across her shaft and head. Hidden behind it was a heavy sack decorated with studs, each sporting a large purple gem.

"W-who...what, are you?" The elf finally gasped out as he lay on the bed with his manhood reacting with a gentle throb.

"I am a demon and a child of the Patriarchdom of Sin. My name is Uzara and I've come to help." She said, smiling lovingly at him. Her statement seemed to only further the elf's confusion and she took a step forward to which he responded by getting further on the bed,

"S-stay back. You're one of them, aren't you? One of those across the sea."

She nodded.

"If you're here, then you must be after the Emperor!" He declared in fear, terror etched upon his beautiful face that made Uzara weep inside to see.

The demoness shook her head vigorously, the longs of her red mane staying nestled behind her decorated ears lest they obscure her sincere features. She grabbed the collar around her neck to show the mark upon the golden metal; a triangle with a pair of lips inside of it.

"I'm a slave just like you! Slaves don't raise their hands against their masters and it is my master's true word that harm shall befall no one under a demon's hand." Uzara took another step forward. "That is what Sin is."

Feowyn didn't seem convinced but her presence was already having its effect upon him as his manhood was fully hardened and throbbing despite his abject terror that Uzara was working hard to dispel. He didn't move back, however.

"Why should I believe you? You could always be lying, trying to deceive me into letting you slay him." The elf accused harshly but Uzara's heart was strong with the resolve of pure love, taking another step towards the bed with full intention in helping him understand the truth; she was not here to destroy!

"To slay, to murder and to end a life is to spit in the face of my masters, my Patriarchs. Sword and fire are vile tools no one has reason using against another. No, love is our tool and acceptance our goal. Despite my brothers and sisters being chased away with those vile tools, we still love you."

Even though Uzara had heard many stories about how mortals reacted at first to the demons when they arrived to spread the word and boundless love of the Patriarchs, she wasn't quite ready to witness how scared and unconvinced the elf was despite her honesty. She smiled ruefully at him and reached the edge of the bed to gently touch his bare foot.

He didn't pull away as the demoness' touch was soothing and calming, her soft fingers like flowing silk across his tanned skin and left tingles up his shin as she set one knee onto it.

The seven foot demon slowly climbed up and never broke contact, their eyes locked and her molten gold burning with infinite love she bellied for all mortals that needed guidance into becoming beautiful and happy slaves to their four dark gods of pleasure and love.

Mortals were adorable to Uzara, how they reacted to the carnality of her people's form and even those in the breeding farms were always in awe of even the simplest of demons, let alone an utterly profane being such as a Bitch of Sin.

The elf let out a shaky gasp when that soft hand grasped his bloated shaft and began to stroke it with languid and slow motions. The cum and juices on it made it easy for her to slide up and down his nearly-foot-long cock and licked her lips as she moved closer.

Her own considerable demonic cock hardened and the pussy behind her smooth sack grew wet, but she kept her size to what the elf had seen of a knee-length cock now pulsing with her heartbeat and upright. The perverted member was a tool of loving subjugation and the gateway through which mortals learned that they belong first as slaves to be loved before being bestowed the first step towards demonhood.

Feowyn's dazed expression broke when the hot tip of her cock loomed closer and the scent of musky and corruptive precum that bubbled at the tip filled his nostrils. Uzara applauded the elf's power of will but he could only resist the call of sweet and profane ambrosia for only so long before he succumbs.

The elf had no chance from being assaulted on both sides, his cock wrapped in a perfect hand that hit every single imaginable and he was on the verge of orgasm but she somehow kept him at the precipice, keeping his cock in a state of intense bliss and the scent he couldn't comprehend except that it smelled like happiness, drowning his mind in it.

He knew she was taking over, using whatever vile magics she possessed to turn him against the emperor but he couldn't stop breathing it in! And his cock! He's never felt such a prolonged and utter state of pleasure as the demon kept him at his peak without spilling not even a drop of seed! How could a man fight against this? Why...would he fight this?

It was there when Uzara hummed and felt the elf's lips kiss the tip and claim his musky prize for obedience. Everyone had a slut inside them, it just needed some coercing to bring it out to the fore. Uzara watched his glazed eyes slowly close and how his lips worked across her cumslit to draw more of her corrupted juice into his hungry mouth.

A demon's cock was the great equalizer, with the cocks of the Patriarchs being the penultimate of the profane concept. King or slave, emperor or citizen, all of them were the same before it, kneeling and worshipping it with their tongues, mouths, teeth and throats. Uzara was a firm believer in this for it was undeniable truth, just as in death everyone is equal, so are people humbled and the same when stripped naked, enslaved and worshipping the cocks of their demonic masters.

"Mmm, such a good boy. Drink up of my gift, of my love." She started to purr deep inside her chest like a content cat and let the elf worship her cock at his own pace. Only the most vile of mortals have their throats immediately filled with cock and violated in their enslavement.

Once the fat, nub-covered head was engulfed, there was no turning back and Uzara gently rocked her hips to feed him just a bit more of it while lovingly holding his head, fingers running through his exquisite and silky hair he looked to take great pride in.

She understood he was no longer a slave, but that was a formality. The empire had a well-known unspoken rule; once a slave, always a slave. This former prince had lived a life of unfair and hateful slavery for almost two centuries and Uzara was so happy to show him the path to loving and fulfilling life of servitude in the Patriarchdom of Sin. He shall need not for the rest of his life, living alongside the greatest family in the world that loved him with all their hearts!

Her corruptive precum were starting to do their magic, loosening up his throat, banishing the unneeded gag reflex and relaxing the oesophagus further down. All of this alongside corrupting his mind, freeing him of the shackles of mortal worries and fears so he can just simply focus on his worship and new purpose in life.

She will not fully corrupt him tonight, that is not her place to do except for the target she's been sent to defile, but he will make a fine cultist and there will be no shortage of demons willing to provide cocks for him to train his worshipping techniques. People like him would live for their first few years as pleasure slaves for their loving owners, being steadily corrupted until they are mortals in demon form.

Their numbers steadily dwindled in the Patriarchdom as they were turned into immortal demons like their masters and allowed full and unrestrained freedom. This elf and the millions of people in this empire will follow suit. Those who dare raise their swords against her kind, however, shall be broken pleasure slaves until they learn true love.

Uzara pushed more of herself into him with no protest coming from the elf as she entered his throat, her gold rings clacking against his flawless teeth and sliding smoothly in. Soon his corrupted throat was bloated with her presence and she pushed further still with plenty of cock still left to feed him with.

Feowyn's eyes looked up it her in his lust-induced daze and she stroked his cheek until she was sheathed fully inside him, standing over him with her long and sinuous tail taking over for her hand to stroke his member. Her quartete of corrupted testicles throbbed within her heavy sack and the studs were hot from the boiling cum within against the elf's chin and bloated neck.

She had limited time before the poor mortal starts to suffocate and hummed as she willed her sack to squeeze and relax rhymthmically to drain her swollen nuts of their cum and dump it all straight into the mortal's stomach. He shifted in slight discomfort from the heat filling his belly but soon got used to it as his new mistress lovingly filled him to the brim.

This decadent experience finally brought the elf to the edge and his weak mortal seed fired in strong pulses. Only two ropes escaped to land on the floor when Uzara's heart-shaped tip split open to wrap around his head and siphon him like a sucking tendril.

"Mmm, spicy seed. Your kind will make fine cum-wine once we welcome you."

She got no response as the elf had fallen unconscious from a mix of oxygen deprivation, intense orgasm and corruption. The demoness gently slipped her cock out, taking care not to have her piercings tear at his weak mortal flesh. Demons can handle and love roughly-textured cocks that scrape their resilient insides, the scratching only blossoming into more intense pleasure than pain.

Simmering demon seed covered his chin as she drooled and she let him collapse in his bed. The seed will do its work and she contracted her sack once more to fill her cupped hands. The white seed was streaked with black now and she closed her palms only to open them again to reveal a pink gem.

Demonic corruption crystalized. She then formed a small divot in the elf's cockring to inset the gem inside of. She will return for him once she's done with his vile former mistress, perhaps she'll send him home to immediately start his new life!

Content, Uzara's perverted visage turned invisible once more and she left the insensate elf to go and defile a princess.

12