Conquest of Sin Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The half-orc woman maintained that pace of a slow and deep fuck, letting her feel the dragging and pulling sensation over and over again as she filled and emptied the younger human girl.

Their low grunts and moans filled the training yard and their sweat was joined by their slick lusts on the sands underneath Cassia, the smooth grains digging into her bare skin with Nayla pushing her ass harder with every filling motion of her hips.

Cassia was far too lost in her throes of pleasure and lust to think about what she was actually doing, letting a half-orc mate her in the palace and in broad daylight for all to see. She would wonder what her servants would think of this if she weren't busy latching her lips onto her sister's in a fierce and hungry kiss that Nayla eagerly dove into.

It wasn't long before the claps of steady thrusting began to appear as their incestuous coupling grew in intensity, Nayla's considerable girth plunging in and out of her sister's sodden cunt that was now a perfect silken glove for her and the door to her womb always kissed her drooling tip back whenever she sheathed herself fully inside her.

Nayla's boasts weren't false. She'd bedded many women, some of them servants of Cassia's, but none of them could compare to the royal pussy her sister had, her incredible beauty and...most of all, they were kin.

She was five years her senior and was in her first year of being the Praetorian captain when Cassia had reached her days of fertility at sixteen. Many women bore children at that age and she'd expected the same of Cassia, being wedded to a noble.

That didn't mean she didn't lust for her. Her supple body, breasts and virgin womb. She thrusted into her with an underlying sense of regret she hadn't been there first, given her seed to carry Nalya's as her first. The Emperor's word is ultimate, however, and they must obey.

And he ordered her to lust and bed his daughter. Get into her good graces for she will bear her an heir to the warchair in the distant future.

She still loved Cassia, adored her, there was no doubt about that. But if she can love her sister this way and forge her path to become Warrior-Queen of Nagoch!

The half-orc woman started to thrust away into Cassia with bestial fervor and the human girl could only wrap her arms and legs around her sweaty lover and hold on for dear life while she threatens to send her into orgasmic bliss.

Cassia was the first to cry out as her eyes rolled into the back of her head and insides convulsed, squelched and drew Nayla in from the intense orgasm she was being struck with. It was only one but so intense that Nayla's own orgasm almost went unnoticed.

Her sister roared fiercely and pushed herself as deep as she could, her head pressing against the weak door to her womb and spilled her pungent seed straight in. Thick seed poured into her body, filling her child-bearing temple, and unknowingly fed the future of the Veterius Empire nestled within her.

Panting, Nayla remained fully sheathed inside her sibling and her lower body continued to twitch as she drained herself completely, and groaned from the high she was swimming in right now.

"I love you, Cassia..."