Conquring Jules Pt. 05

Story Info
Jules goes to a wedding with a date. I then take her ass.
4.1k words
4.55
20.6k
15
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Longe
Longe
100 Followers

My mind was still replaying Jules milking my prostate when I woke the following morning. Since I came harder than I ever remember, I decided she could do it anytime she wanted. I needed to make sure she knew the only thing going in my ass would be her well lubed finger.

I dressed and prepared to head out to the gym. When I stepped into our kitchen, I was surprised to see my mom. She usually left for work long before I woke.

"Hey mom. What are you doing here?"

"Waiting for you. I waited for you last night, but you got home too late. Where were you?"

"I went to a late movie."

"Alone?"

"No. I went with some guys from the football team. Why are you waiting for me?" I asked, confused.

"Your father and I haven't been spending a lot of time together. So, this weekend we're going to the U.P. to a bread and breakfast. We're leaving Thursday night after you dad gets home. We won't be home until Monday afternoon."

"Good for you and dad," I responded.

Really I was thinking, good for me. I could spend the entire weekend at Jules house, fucking her senseless.

The day went by in a blur as I thought about what we could do with our weekend. I didn't have football conditioning that night so I was able to beat Jules to her house after work.

I was at her car door when she arrived open. I opened her door, grabbed her and literally pulled her out of her car and into my arms. I kissed her as I lifted her off the ground.

"Wow. Someone is ready for another prostate milking," Jules said laughing. She leaned into her car and pulled her work stuff out of her car and headed for her house.

"I did enjoy you milking my prostate. You can do that any time you want. That's not why I'm excited though."

"You're just excited to see me?" Jules said, smiling.

"I am. But I have good news. My parents are going out of town for this entire weekend. I can stay here with you all weekend!" I said with a huge smile.

Jules did not return my smile or joy.

"Figures," she said disappointed.

"What? Are you breaking up with me?"

"Are you fucking kidding?" Jules said. She put her work things down on her kitchen table before hugging me tightly. "I'm definitely not breaking up with you. I want to spend every moment with you."

Jules grabbed my face with both hands so we were looking at each other nose to nose. "I want to spend every moment with you. I promise." Jules kissed me softly.

"Good. So why aren't you excited for this weekend?"

Jules let go of me and walked to the fridge. She pulled out 2 large steaks. "Fire up the grill, baby. We can talk while we cook."

I went outside and fired up the gas grill. I stepped back into the kitchen as Jules prepared a salad. "I meant to talk to you last night. But, I got so caught up in playing with your beautiful cock. I forgot to tell you."

"Tell me what?"

"My cousin is getting married this Saturday."

"That's okay. We'll have Thursday and Friday night. And all day Sunday."

"No. My other cousin is coming to stay with me tomorrow. She's staying with me until Friday night."

I was bummed. Vision of non-stop sex had bounced through my head all day. Now those visions were smashed. "Well, we still have Saturday night and Sunday."

Jules nodded. But I could tell there was something bothering her. I moved up behind her and wrapped my muscular arms around Jules. "What's wrong. Tell me."

She spun out of my arms and looked at me. She looked concerned.

"I have a date for the wedding."

I felt like I got kicked in the gut. I was stunned.

"You have a date?"

"No. Well, technically yes."

I stared at her dumbly. I was shocked. Maybe she was getting tired of playing with an 18 year old. I'm not a jealous person. But I felt like I was getting kicked out the door.

"He's a friend of my brother-in-law. They've been trying to get me to go out with him forever. He knows the bride and groom and asked me to go to the wedding with him. It all happened long before you and I..."

Jules eyes began to fill with tears.

"I don't want to go with him. I want to go to the wedding with you," Jules said. Her voice broke and a tear ran down her cheek. "But, I can't. And if I cancel, I'll get the third degree from my entire family."

I grabbed Jules and yanked her to me. I kissed her. Hard. I held the back of her head as we kissed for a long time. I finally broke the kiss.

"Go to the wedding with your date. Have a great time. Enjoy yourself. Then come home so I can fuck your brains out."

Jules laughed and kissed me. My response seemed to calm her. She went back to the Jules I knew.

After dinner, we spent the night on her couch in her living room. We watched a baseball game as I sat behind Jules with my arms wrapped protectively around her. Somewhere in the middle of the game, Jules pulled down my shorts and gave me a long, slow, sloppy blowjob. She repeatedly brought me to the edge of cumming, before bringing me back down. When I finally erupted in Jules mouth, she swallowed every drop without blinking an eye.

As I was readying to head home, Jules handed me a key. "It's a key to the house. You can come here any time you want."

The week crawled by without being able to see Jules. I tried to busy myself with working out. I also spent a lot of time with my football teammates.

I had zero contact with Jules. I knew she was busy with family and didn't want to bother her.

Saturday morning, I woke with no plans. I was debating on going to the beach when the phone rang. I was surprised to hear Jules voice when I answered.

"Gawd, I missed you, baby!" she breathed into the phone.

"Me too," I assured her.

"You haven't found a young woman to replace me?" Jules asked, teasing me.

"Not yet. You found an old fart with a cock you like better than mine?"

"Never. I want to look at your cock forever."

Jules statement should have worried me. It didn't.

"What are you doing? Shouldn't you be getting ready for the wedding?"

"Not yet. The wedding doesn't start until 5. But, my cousin who was staying with me is gone. She went to help with the wedding. I want to see you."

"I'll be there as soon as I can."

I packed a small bag for the weekend, locked the house and hauled ass to Jules house. When I arrived, I parked my car in her garage and headed for her house. Jules met me as I approached her house. She stood in the open doorway of her kitchen. She was dressed in my white wife beater t-shirt and nothing else.

She came down the steps to meet me in her yard. We kissed hard as I put my hands on her bare ass and lifted her. Jules wrapped her legs around my waist as I carried her back into her house.

I set her bare ass down on the kitchen table and stepped back. Jules hard nipples were clearly visible through the thin material of my t-shirt. I had left the shirt here on Monday. She had washed it and decided to wear it. She looked sex as hell in it. I told her so.

"I like wearing it. It smells like you. Take me to the bedroom. I want to see your big beautiful cock."

"No."

"What?" Jules looked at me confused.

"We're not going to fuck until you get back from the wedding. I want you super horny when I fuck you tonight."

"I'm super horny now! Fuck me now. We can fuck when I get back from the wedding too."

I shook my head. I had a smug smile on my face. "We're going to wait. It will be better. Now, I'm hungry. Do you have anything to eat?"

"Are you serious?" Jules was pissed. She hopped off the table and started to stomp toward her bedroom. As she passed, I gave her bare ass a hard slap. Jules yelped, hopped and grabbed her bare ass with both hands.

"Don't change. I like you wearing my shirt."

Jules stopped and turned to me. "Fine. What do you want to eat?"

My cock was hard as a rock as Jules walked about her kitchen in the white tank top and prepared a sandwich for both of us. She repeatedly tried to seduce me. But my mind was made up.

We were going to wait.

We ate lunch and talked about our week. Much like me, Jules week crawled by slowly. She enjoyed spending time with her cousin. But she really wanted to spend time with me and my cock. We finished lunch and Jules tried one last time to seduce. When I rebuffed her, she said it was time for her to get ready and headed off for the shower.

While Jules was in the shower, I made my way into her bedroom and laid down on her bed. I was flipping through one of her magazines when she stepped out of her bathroom. She was wrapped in a towel.

"What are you doing in here?" she asked surprised.

"I'm going to watch you get dressed."

"Really?" Jules said, making a face.

"Yes. I think it's sexy watching you dress. Is that what you're wearing tonight?" I motioned to the foot of her bed.

"Yes. Do you like?"

She laid out a plum colored dress. I knew the dress hugged her upper body nicely and flared at the hip and stopped just short of her knees. Alongside the dress she had a pair of black pantyhose laid out.

"I do. But do you have thigh high stockings instead of the pantyhose?"I asked.

"Yes I do. But they don't stay up."

"Do you have a garterbelt?"

"Are you serious?" Jules asked.

"Very."

Jules looked at me for a moment. She shook her head with exasperation and walked over to her dresser. She pulled open the top drawer and pulled out a pair of stockings and a garter belt. She turned and held them up for me to see.

"I like them. What panties are you going to wear tonight for your date?"

"I'm not wearing them for my date. I'm wearing everything for you." Jules smiled. She reached back into the top drawer and pulled out a tiny white thong made of lace. In a word.

Sexy.

Jules slowly dressed standing at the foot of her bed as I admired her. After donning the tiny thong, stockings and garterbelt I stopped Jules.

I showed her a picture in her magazine of a woman's makeup I wanted her to mimic. The woman wore dark eye makeup with bright red lipstick. She looked hot a hell.

"I can't wear eye makeup like that. I'll look like a whore."

"You'll look hot as hell. Trust me."

"No I won't. I'll look like a damn hooker," she argued.

I grabbed Jules bare ass and ran my hand down her stocking covered thigh. "You'll be my whore and hooker. Either way, you're going to look hot as hell. You're running out of time. You'd better do you makeup."

Jules finally relented and began applying her makeup as I sat on the edge of the sink and watched.

Jules did an amazing job. Her makeup looked just like the woman's in the magazine. And I was right. She looked hot enough to melt metal.

I grabbed her and lifted her off her feet again as I kissed her hard again. Jules wrapped her stocking covered legs around me as I carried her out of her bathroom. I knew she could feel my throbbing cock pressing into her pelvis as I carried.

In her bedroom, I laid her down on her bed and continued to kiss her. I then moved down to her nipples and sucked on each one of her rather sensitive nipples for a moment. It took all my willpower to stop and stand up.

Jules date was do to arrive in less than ten minutes. If I didn't stop pawing at her, she wouldn't be ready when he arrived. I was a good boy and kept my hands to myself as Jules finished putting her bra and dress on.

She had just finished and struck a pose for me when her doorbell rang. As Jules turned to go answer the door, I grabbed her. "Let him in the house. Then come back in here for one minute," I instructed her.

She looked at me, trying to figure out what I had in mind. She finally nodded and left her room.

I sat on her bed as I listened to her and her date talk for a moment. I finally heard him mention they needed to get going. I then heard Jules say she had to run to her bedroom for one minute.

Jules stepped into her bedroom, making sure to close the door behind her. "What do you want, baby? I have to go."

I stood up and wrapped my arms around Jules and kissed her.

"I wanted to tell you," I said, reaching up under her dress and grabbing her lace panties. In one motion, I ripped the panties off of Jules.

"What are you doing?" She nearly yelled.

I pulled her in tight to me and hugged her so I could whisper into her ear. "My girl is going pantyless to the wedding. And I want to let her know when you get home, we're going to complete one of my fantasies. I'm going to fuck you in the ass." I kissed Jules hard. "Now, have fun."

Jules was stunned as she turned and walked out of her bedroom.

I had a lot of time to kill while Jules was at the wedding. I killed time by watching a baseball game on Jules television. After the game, it was only 7 o'clock. I still had plenty of time to kill. I didn't expect Jules to be home until 11 o'clock at the earliest.

I decided it would be nice if I killed time by cleaning Jules house for her. I swept her small kitchen floor, vacuumed the entire house, and dusted. In the midst of my cleaning I stumbled upon an object I would use later to complete one of my fantasies.

A video camera.

I would use it later. I always wanted to tape ourselves having sex. But tonight was about me and Jules. And me taking her ass.

As it neared 11, I went into Jules bedroom to get it ready for the evening. Jules had numerous candles in her bedroom. All of which I lit.

I found the baby oil she had used to massage me on Monday. I filled her bathroom sink with hot water and put the bottle of baby oil in it. I wanted the lube warm for Jules.

With everything set, I went around Jules house and turned off all the lights. I then returned to her bedroom and laid on her bed and watched a movie on her bedroom television.

They returned to Jules house about a quarter to midnight. I turned off the television and closed the door to Jules bedroom. I didn't want her date to see the lit candles and get any ideas. I had removed all my clothes and stood with my throbbing cock by her bedroom door and listened as Jules and her date came into the house.

"You didn't have to walk me into the house," I heard Jules say.

"I wanted to make sure you got all the way home safe," Her date responded. "I had a great time tonight."

"I did too. Thank you very much."

"Good. Would you like to go out to dinner with me sometime?" The guy asked.

Jules paused for a moment. "I'm sorry. I like you. But, I'm seeing someone else."

"Oh. Okay." I could hear how dejected the guy was. "Well, I'll get going. I had a great time. Goodnight."

A moment later, Jules blasted into her bedroom. I had been hiding behind the door and slammed it shut once Jules was inside her bedroom.

I grabbed her and kissed her hard. As we kissed, I lifted her off her feet and drove her into her bed. I could taste the wine she drank at the wedding as our tongues danced in each others mouths. I broke our kiss as I began to kiss my way down Jules neck.

As my kisses moved lower, I grabbed the shoulder straps of her dress and pulled them down. A moment later, her hard pink nipples came into view. Her pepperoni sized areolas were crinkled with excitement.

"Did you have fun with her date?" I asked between kisses.

"No. My mind was on you the entire time. I couldn't wait to get home to see you."

"How did you like going without panties for me?" I asked, taking a nipple into my mouth.

"Uhhh. I loved it! It was such a turn-on being so naughty for you. I'm so wet!"

"Are you now?"

I quickly shuffled down and and hiked up Jules dress. Her pussy was swollen and glistened in the candle light. I didn't hesitate. I dove in and began to lick her dripping wet pussy.

"Oh fuck!" Jules shouted as I began to eat her. I enjoyed eating pussy and it was something we had tried before. Jules hadn't been very interested. Tonight was different.

I found her swollen clit and sucked it into my mouth. Jules went crazy. She began to buck her hips and writhe about on her bed. I struggled to maintain contact with her clit until she began to smash my head between her soft thighs.

I was struggling to breath, as she buried my face in her cunt. However, I refused to stop my assault on Jules clit until she came. If I passed out. I was going to do it while pleasuring her.

Suddenly, her entire body went rigid and she exploded with a wild scream as her orgasm hit her. She nearly broke my neck as her body spasmed uncontrollably.

Her orgasm lasted a long time. Eventually, she pushed my head away.

"Holy fuck. Holy fuck," she chanted. "I've never cum that hard."

She grabbed me and pulled me up to her. We kissed hard. I'm sure she could taste herself on my lips and tongue. She didn't care. She finally broke the kiss.

"Do you have lube? I want you in my ass."

"Have you ever had anal sex before?" I asked, as I headed into the bathroom to get the warm lube from the sink.

"No. Before I met my Ex, I dated a Greek guy in college. We never had sex. We just fooled around. Any time we made out, he'd play with my ass. Apparently, Greek guys really like anal. Are you Greek?"

I stepped back into the bedroom. Jules had removed her dress. She now wore just the thigh high stockings and garter belt.

I flipped her over onto her stomach and jumped on the bed. "I'm Greek tonight, baby."

Jules laughed and crawled up onto all 4's. She looked back at me. Damn, was she absolutely gorgeous!

"Go slow. And use lots of lube."

I did use a lot of lube. I poured a generous portion of baby oil at the top of Jules ass crack. I ran my finger around Jules anus, lubing thoroughly. This caused Jules to moan with pleasure and cock her hips to give me greater access to her backdoor.

I slowly pushed my well lubed index finger into Jules ass. I got to my first knuckle and stopped. I didn't want to go too fast and ruin the experience for her. I waited a minute for Jules to adjust.

"Push it all the way in," Jules demanded after a moment.

I did as she asked. I smoothly pushed my entire finger into her ass.

"Uh fuck!" Jules moaned. She lowered her head to the bed. This seemed to stick her ass even higher into the air.

I slowly began to finger fuck her ass, as I poured more lube directly onto my pistoning finger and her ass. When I began to move easier in and out of her ass, I stuck my middle finger into her ass next to my index finger.

Jules roared and I thought her sphincter was going to break my fingers. I paused to let Jules get accustomed to the double digit intrusion. I poured more lube onto my fingers and began to work them deeper into her ass.

"Relax for me, baby." I told Jules. With my free hand, I began to lightly stroke Jules dripping pussy. She moaned and whimpered.

As I felt her sphincter relax around my two fingers, I knew it was time. So did Jules.

"Put your beautiful dick in my ass!" she nearly shouted. "I need you in me!"

I quickly covered my rock hard cock with lube and moved behind Jules. I removed my fingers from her ass and spread her ass cheeks with my hands. Jules flinched slightly when I pressed the tip of my dick against her anus.

"Relax for me, baby." I instructed as I began to slowly increase the pressure on her ass. As her sphincter relaxed, I poured another large portion of baby oil onto her anus and my cock.

Finally, her sphincter relaxed and the head of my cock slipped past her ring. Jules and I both cried out in pleasure. Her ass squeezed my dickhead like nothing I experienced previously.

Once passed her sphincter, I slowly pushed my cock deeper and deeper into her bowels. Before I knew it, my entire cock was buried deep in Jules ass. It felt amazing. Her anus hugged my throbbing cock like a boa constrictor.

I began to slowly thrust my cock in and out of Jules ass. I added generous amounts of lube as she continued to relax and I began to pick up the pace of my thrusting.

Longe
Longe
100 Followers
12