Conrad's Secret

Story Info
How a coworker discovered my weakness.
3.1k words
4.35
73.9k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hardnose
hardnose
279 Followers

As Conrad approached her desk, Debbie prepared herself to get pissed off. She hated Conrad, absolutely hated him. He was an arrogant prick, and he was fairly high up in the company's food chain. Debbie always made an effort to give Conrad a hard time whenever she could.

"Good morning Conrad, forget how to turn on your PC while you were gone?" She asked with false sweetness.

"Very funny. No, I forgot my password. Please change it for me." He returned, thinking to himself that even her expensive maroon business suit couldn't hide her portly figure.

"OK. I'll change it to something you can remember until you get back to your desk." Debbie told him, having an idea. Usually she changed people's passwords to "password", and they would log on set their own new choice. Conrad deserved special treatment though.

"Alright, it's done. I've changed your password to 'bad memory', all one word."

"Very funny." Conrad told her, making sure she could tell from his face that he didn't think it very funny at all before he turned and stomped off.

"Make sure you remember to change it." She called after him, chuckling lightly at the chance to make Conrad's day even a little bit unhappier.

Back at his desk Conrad tore into the workload that had piled up in his absence. Just returning all the voice mail and e-mail took him several hours. It was an hour after quitting time when he finally felt satisfied that he was caught up. He glanced out of his office door and saw that the outer offices in his department were deserted. He closed his door and fired up his web browser, it was time to have fun.

Debbie waited until over an hour after quitting time to check if there were any connections to the server still open. She had maintenance to do that required she take down the server, and she wanted to wait until there was nobody connected to it. There were still three users connected, so she went back to reading the news on a popular web site.

A half hour later, Debbie checked again and there was still one user connected. She was getting pretty bored, and wanted to get home and watch her taped soaps. She clicked on the button that would let her see who was still connected, and found it was Conrad's machine. She thought about just disconnecting him, but then decided to take a peek at what was on his machine instead.

She mapped a drive to Conrad's machine using the hidden system share that every drive in Windows NT has associated with it. Looking at his hard drive, she wasn't sure where to probe around. First she looked at his e-mail, but it was all pretty boring office stuff. Next she used an image browser to see what was in the cache of his web browser. She practically fell off of her seat when she saw what Conrad had been looking at.

Image after perverted image showed on her screen as she marveled at the sort of twisted pervert Conrad must be. In his office, Conrad was visiting his favorite sites, saving every image he liked to his hard drive. He had a PC at home, but he loved to surf at work where he had a fast LAN connection to the internet.

There was only one type of porn he was looking for, images and stories about women sitting on men's faces. In the picture he was looking at at that moment, a beautiful blond was grinding her bare ass in some lucky guy's face. What he wouldn't give to be that guy.

Debbie quickly found Conrad's entire stash of images by searching his drive for files with the .jpg extension. He had several *hundred* megabytes of images stored in a deeply nested directory. And .txt files that were kinky stories too. After reading a few, Debbie opened up the backup software the company used, and told it to back up Conrad's entire machine.

Conrad cursed as his machine seemed to slow down even more. For some reason it had been running slower than usual for the last half hour. Finally it started to behave normally again. He switched to another of his favorite sites and started browsing.

The backup of Conrad's machine complete, Debbie hid the DLT tape away. Conrad would be fired for sure. She smiled at the thought of how humiliated he would be when she busted him the next day. Still connected to his machine, she had a kinky idea as she looked through Conrad's stash. She copied a few choice images off to her machine, and then began setting up scheduling the print job. She set it for a five minute delay, and then she stood up and started for Conrad's office.

Conrad practically jumped out of his seat when Debbie knocked on his office door. He panicked, and frantically dashed to close all his browser windows and adjust his erection in his pants so it wouldn't show.

"Come in." Conrad was extra pissed to see that it was Debbie who had surprised him at this late hour.

"What do you want?" He asked her. She didn't answer, but instead stepped inside his office and close the door.

She'd timed it just perfectly, and the light on the top of his laser printer started flashing as she turned to face him.

"What the-what's going on?" He demanded as the printer began printing.

"Look and see what you're printing." Conrad was astonished at the sight of the facesitting images that were coming out of his printer. He had a sinking feeling as he realized how much trouble he was in.

"I noticed some unusual activity, and look what I found." Said with a nasty smile.

She had set up the images to print to his machine's printer for dramatic effect.

"Please Debbie, don't tell anyone about this." He quickly started to plead with her.

"I'm sorry Conrad, but this is totally against the corporate IS policies. I've backed up your entire machine to the servers, and you're sure to be fired unless...."

"Unless what?" He asked eagerly.

He would give her how ever much she wanted. He knew that if she exposed him his career would be ruined.

"I *really* like the idea of seeing you publicly humiliated. But if you do *everything* I say, right now, I might just settle for humiliating you in private."

"What do you mean?"

Debbie picked up one of the pages from the printer and dangled it between her thumb and forefinger. "This. I want to do this to you." She told him.

Conrad's cock twitched in his pants in spite of himself. Even though he hated her, now more than ever, the thought of actually being facesat in real life turned him on. His own perversion disgusted him now. He wanted to be dominated by a beautiful blond with huge silicone pumped tits, not some fat frumpy computer geek-ette whose body was shaped like a pear.

Even her expensive maroon business suit couldn't hide her shape. But he couldn't let her ruin him. He decided he had to do it.

"Okay.

"You'll do whatever I tell you? No matter how humiliating? Otherwise you're fucked." She told him.

"Yes."

"Stand up." She ordered, and he did. He stood shifting uneasily from side to side as she pulled the chair away from him. She sat down in it, facing him.

"Now get down on your knees." She ordered him, glancing up at his little "egg-cam" to ensure that its little green led was lit as he knelt down.

He was totally unaware that the video-conferencing camera was busily streaming video to one of the servers.

"Now kiss my foot."

Once again, in spite of himself, he was turned on by being ordered around by a woman as he knelt down and pressed his mouth to her shoe. She pushed his head away with her foot and stood up in front of him. He watched, on his knees, as she turned around and placed her ample behind in front of his face.

"Now kiss my ass, slave!" She commanded him forcefully.

She wasn't sure he'd actually do it until she felt his hands at her hips as he leaned forward and kissed her ass. Pressing his lips to the tight maroon sheath covering her ripe bottom, Conrad found himself with a full erection. The situation he was in was truly humiliating, yet that just seemed to turn him on even more.

"Tell me you love it." She told him.

"I love it." He said, still kissing her behind.

"You love what? Say it!"

"I love...your ass."

Debbie was amazed that he was doing what she ordered. It was making her hot, controlling and humiliating him this way.

"I bet you want me to sit on your worthless face. Don't you? Beg me. Beg me to sit on your face."

"Please Debbie, please sit on my face." He pleaded to her.

She couldn't believe how into this he was getting. It seemed that the more she abused him the more he liked it. She stepped away from him, and turned around. Looking down at him she had to laugh. There he was, kneeling in a suit with an erection bulging in his pants. She giggled a little at the sight of him, and his face flushed red. "Turn around and sit in front of the chair." She ordered, and he did as she wished.

"Now lay your head back on the chair, and get ready to be my seat."

Conrad lay his head back on the chair, reasoning that it wouldn't be too bad. She'd sit on his face and then she'd leave. He got more and more apprehensive though, as she turned around and began to actually lower her broad ass towards his face. His cock strained rock-hard in his pants as her ass first lightly brushed his face. And then suddenly she just sat her full weight down onto his face.

She wiggled her butt until his face was mashed deep into the crevice between her huge pillow-like ass-cheeks. Unlike the guys in the pictures he downloaded, whose foreheads or chins were always visible, Conrad's face totally disappeared under Debbie's ass. It was really frightening to have your breath completely cut off, and Conrad lifted his arms to struggle.

"Give me those." Debbie said as she grabbed Conrad's wrists and held his arms down to her thighs.

Debbie was enjoying smothering Conrad under her ass, and she didn't want him struggling free. Kicking off her shoes, she moved her feet up onto Conrad's thighs so that all of her weight was now supported either by his face or his legs. She had him completely trapped. He kept struggling to move his hands, but she held them tight. She heard muffled cries of distress and it just made her laugh. She loved this.

"Mmmmm. This feels really nice".

"What's wrong Conrad, can't breathe?" She said laughing at his predicament.

Debbie began stroking Conrad's erection with her foot. He was struggling less and less now, but he was still bulging in his pants.

"It's obvious you like having my ass in your face. You must be in heaven under there." She laughed, wiggling her ass for emphasis.

Conrad was desperate for air. The fat cow must have been crushing his face for almost a minute now and he was about to pass out.

Finally he could breathe again as she stepped off of his legs and lifted her ass up off of his face. He gasped weakly for breath, and barely felt it as she reached down and opened his fly. He was aware that she was yanking his erection out of his pants, but he could only lay there gasping.

Suddenly she began to squat down over him again, and he tried to stop her but it was no use. She had all the weight and leverage she needed to easily overpower him in his weakened state.

She sat her fat rump down on his face again, depriving him of the oxygen he needed so badly. Now he was getting really terrified. She had control of his hands again and he was totally helpless.

"Conrad, if you want to breathe you're going to have to do exactly what I say. I'm going to get up again, but I'm going to sit right back down unless you start masturbating and saying 'I love Debbie's ass.'" She told him.

She lifted off of his face, and he just lay there gasping again. It was a struggle just to breathe for him.

Unhappy that he wasn't obeying her, she sat back down on him. Conrad was paralyzed with fear. This fat bitch was crazy! She was going to asphyxiate him if she didn't let up. He reached down and began to feebly stroke his erection, and immediately she climbed off of him.

"I......love......Debbby's.....ass." He managed to wheeze as he fought to fill his lungs with air.

Debbie still hovered over him, squatting with her ass only an inch from his face.

"I....love..Debbie's ass. I love Debbie's ass. I love Debbie's ass. I love Debbie's ass." He kept saying it as he jerked off

Something about having this woman take control of him was making him so hot. The more he said the humiliating phrase, the more aroused he got. He stroked faster and faster.

"I love Debbie's ass. I love Debbie's ass. I love Debbie's ass. I love Debbie's ass". He cried out as he came, his cum bursting up into the air like some demented fountain.

"Good boy! Now it's time for your nap." Debbie told him, before sitting back down on his face.

This time she sat continuously for close to a minute, ignoring his muffled cries. Lifting up, she let him have only the tiniest breath and then continued smothering him. He got weaker and weaker as she repeated this cycle several times, until finally when she lifted her ass up, he didn't even move. Debbie thought she'd killed him, for an instant, until she realized he was still breathing, lightly.

She left him and headed back to her office. Debbie couldn't wait to play back the huge avi file that was storing on the server now. She planned to copy it down to her laptop and take it home with her. The video conferencing connection was still running, and Debbie returned in time to see Conrad began to stir. He groaned and coughed a little and gradually regained full consciousness.

She watched, enjoying the voyeuristic thrill of observing unnoticed. What she saw next was astounding. Conrad was beginning to masturbate! Watching Conrad masturbate, she realized he was turned on by what she had done to him. It made her so hot she almost started to masturbate herself, but then she had a better idea. Why not go use Conrad!

In his office, Conrad was jerking off. He couldn't believe what had happened to him. Debbie had just come and taken control of him. He was embarrassed, but aroused as well. He'd actually been facesat by Debbie! He was so caught up in what he was doing, jerking at his hard cock, that Debbie totally surprised him when she burst in. She stood in the doorway with her hands on her hips.

"You pathetic little fuck. You loved my ass so much you couldn't even wait until you got home to masturbate".

Get down on your knees!" She ordered him.

He didn't know what to do. He sank to his knees in front of the chair, his erection straining in front of him. Debbie stepped in front of him, and glared down at him.

"You were thinking about me, weren't you?"

"Y-yes."

"I'll give you something to think about." She told him, and then she pulled his face forward into her crotch! She held his face there, smothering him with her crotch.

He didn't struggle very much, and she easily held him there.

"Can you smell my wet pussy? You're going to get to see in a moment. I already let you have an orgasm once today, and you think you can just have another?"

"If anybody's going to cum around here it's going to be me!"

"I'm going to throw you down and then I going to plant my naked pussy in your face and you're going to make me cum or I'll just smother your worthless little face until you die!" She shouted at him, while she continued to cut off his air.

He was starting to jerk and shake a little, so she let him fall back on the floor. He gasped and wheezed for breath while she quickly pulled off her pants and panties. She moved over him and he tried to hold her off but she easily planted her fleshy mound on his face. Her fat pussy was wet as it had ever been, and Conrad was submersed in the smell and taste of her.

"Suck it! Suck my pussy!"

She periodically let him gasp in a breath as he sucked and slurped, but as she got more and more aroused she started to just use his face. She began to hump his face without regard for his breath. She was in control, total control, and she was going to enjoy it. She crushed his head down under the force of the powerful, rhythmic thrusts of her hips.

She realized that he couldn't breathe at all, and it just turned her on more.

"Worthless little shit, now you see who's in charge".

"Can't breathe?"

"What are you going to do with my pussy in your face?"

"I think I might just smother you to death!"

He was making all sorts of funny moaning noises under her as she just kept grinding her pussy in his face until she couldn't take it anymore.

She came, crying out loudly as she bucked so hard against Conrad's face that he felt like she was going to destroy his face. She sat there, suffocating him in her wet sex as she shuddered with the force of orgasm after orgasm.

She continued to smother him until he was practically unconscious, before finally climbing off of him. Conrad lay gasping and moaning, his face wet with her juices, while Debbie pulled on her clothes.

She straightened herself out and then stood smiling over him.

"You'd better show up to work tomorrow. Don't worry, I'm not going to report you. I've got other plans. You and I have a date tomorrow night, you little worm." She told him, and then she walked out the door.

hardnose
hardnose
279 Followers