Consanguinity

Story Info
Coincidences with random hookups.
6k words
4.09
40.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday, Aug 18, 1973

Steve Murphy was a skinny 18 year old with long greasy blonde hair and a scraggly beard. He was wearing the uniform of a hippie, tattered blue jeans, a peasant shirt, a vest festooned with buttons and patches advocating, peace, love and drugs. His eyes were bloodshot and the smell of patchouli and marijuana hung off of him. He was carrying a tired duffel bag he bought used from an Army Navy Store. The bottom of the duffle bag had a crooked peace sign painted on it and the words "Ban the Bomb!" painted on the side in cracked white paint. He also carried a battered guitar case with a guitar he didn't quite know how to play.

He was hitching his way across the country, trying to make his way to Berkley where he was enrolled for the fall semester. His last ride had left him Albuquerque. When he had set out from Yonkers three months ago, his plan was to hold up a sign that said "California" and hope for the best. By the time he got to Dallas he realized just how far north Berkley was from LA which is the direction that most of his rides took him. Now he was in New Mexico in a classic, "You can't there from here." bind. He was going to have to go almost all the way to LA before he could go north.

He checked his pockets and realized he was flat broke. He was done traveling for the day. It was getting late and he knew that he wouldn't be able to catch a lift until morning. He looked around the square where he had been dropped off and saw a seedy little bar called the Lone Saguaro. He walked into the dimly lit bar and saw a woman behind the bar.

"Excuse me ma'am. I'm on my way to school in California and I've run out of money. I was wondering if I could wash dishes, or clean in exchange for a meal and something to drink."

His eyes were accustoming to the dark interior and he realized that what he had assumed was a middle aged woman was in fact a girl about his age. She looked Mexican with dark skin, long black hair and coal black eyes. Her large breasts strained against a white tank top. A small piece of turquoise and silver jewelry hung between them. She pulled him a beer, and said, "Let me check." She walked back into the kitchen and Steve admired the curve of her ass that was barely hidden by a long black skirt.

Steve could feel his cock harden. It had been a couple of days since he had had real food but a couple of weeks since he had had any pussy. Modern women were alleged to be open for free love, but all of the women that he had met along the way were attached or just not interested.

The woman came back with a plate of enchilada's covered in green chile. She put it down in front of Steven and said. "You eat this quick and work in the kitchen until we are done cleaning. We close at midnight. Expect to be here until 2."

Steven dug into the plate of food and said, "This is delicious. I've never had anything like it before in my life. It's so flavorful and spicy."

The young woman offered her hand. "I'm Claudia Sanchez."

"My name is Bob Roberts." Steven lied, and he wasn't sure why. He had never seen the woman before and was sure he would never see her again. He had no plans to even go to New Mexico again, but for some reason he was afraid of her knowing his real name.

After Steven finished his dinner he went back into the kitchen where he cleaned glasses and plates until closing time. When the bar closed he was sent out to clean the dining room with Claudia. She had him washing down tables and mopping floors while she stood behind the bar washing glassed.

As they cleaned the restaurant, they spoke and flirted. Stephen could see her nipples harden under tank top. He knew she was ready.

"You are going off to school?" she asked.

"UCLA." He lied again. He wanted to fuck her more than anything he had in his entire life, but he couldn't stop himself from telling her stupid lies.

"So you are 18?"

"Just turned 18 in May." Finally the truth he thought.

"It's a good thing the war is ending. I would hate to see someone as cute as you dying in Vietnam."

The cook came out with some food wrapped in foil and set it on the bar. He said something to Claudia in Spanish and headed out.

"Don't worry. I'll be fine. I have Bob here with me."

"He's what I'm worried about." The cook said.

Claudia hopped up onto the bar and turned to face Steven. He legs were slightly spread but her ankle length skirt covered everything. "Was my father right to worry about you? Are you going to ravish me and take away my innocence?" She was playing with her necklace, the large piece of turquoise dangling between her large bosoms.

Steven dropped the mop and ran over to the bar. She quickly lifted off her tank top revealing a pair large breasts with large chocolate nipples. She laid the top and necklace beside her on the bar as he reacher her. He started to paw at her right breast. His fingers kneaded the soft flesh while his mouth attacked the other one. He sucked on her left nipple and felt it crinkle in his mouth. He bit her and she gasped. With his left hand he pulled on her nipple.

Claudia grabbed a tequila bottle and took a big swig. Then she took a double handful of Steven's hair and pulled his face up to hers and kissed him hard and deep. Steven could taste the tequila on her as her tongue pushed into his mouth.

Steven took the bottle of tequila and took a swig as Claudia worked his pants open and freed his teenage cock. She started to stroke him, running her hands up and down his shaft. She milked a drop of precum out of his cock and started to spiraled it around the tip with her finger.

"That feels so wonderful." She took another swig of the tequila and started to hike up her long skirt. She pulled aside her plain white panties revealing a furry bush with full lips oozing cum. Claudia lined his cock head up with her pussy and he slid in an inch and hit an obstruction. He pulled back and pushed harder.

Claudia took another pull from the bottle and wrapped her legs around Steven's ass and pulled him in. This time his cock plowed through her hymen and he was bottomed out in her formerly virgin pussy. He pulled back almost to the point of popping out and slammed back in.

Claudia's pulled on his back with her hands her fingernails digging to his back. She threw her head back and screamed. Steven was pounding into her harder. He was sliding back and forth unimpeded. She was wet and pulling him in as hard as she could. Suddenly she squeezed him tightly. He could feel her pussy throbbing around his dick, milking him. That was all he needed and he started to orgasm. He was shooting off inside of her. She was covered in sweat, and panting, lying on the bar.

Steven was all of the sudden overcome with guilt. He had just taken advantage of a young virgin. She knew nothing about sex and he mistreated her and had lied to her. He panicked and put on his clothes as she was lying there on the bar. She seemed half passed out. Steven grabbed his duffle bag and started out. He looked back and quickly grabbed Claudia's necklace and her dinner and ran out into the night.

Thursday, May 11th, 1995

Steven Murphy had just turned 40. A regular at the gym he was fit. He did some short distance running and played in a softball league. He had a moderate amount of muscle tone and stood about 6 feet tall. He had short blond hair that he wore moussed up. It was starting to recede a bit at the temples but nothing too bad. He was visiting Albuquerque to try and right a wrong.

Planning for the trip began 3 weeks ago when he and his wife, Brittany were in bed. She was fit, her lithe body had recovered admirably from their two children, and the only real signs she bore were some nipples that were slightly chewed and stretched. Steven had his face buried in her shaved crotch. He was tonguing her pussy while her landing strip of hair ticked his forehead. He loved to eat her pussy. He didn't think he would at first but after 10 years of blow jobs she insisted that he return the favor. What at first was a chore was a delight.

Steven gently spread his wife's lower lips and then licked between them. He licked up one side and then down the other. When he reached the bottom he drove his tongue into her sopping snatch. As he licked her, Brittany became more and more excited. Her clit started to emerge from its fleshy cocoon. That was Steven's sign to move in for the kill. He slowly lubed up his fingers in his wife's pussy. He had three fingers ready to drive into her pussy and one more on the other hand prepped for her asshole.

He tickled her asshole with the one finger and started to drive the three in and out of her pussy. After a few strokes on her pussy her asshole loosened up and his finger went in.

Brittany arched her back. "Why do you always do that, you dirty nasty man! Uh! Uh! Uh!" She was starting to grunt and Steven felt her pussy tighten around his fingers and her bowels try to suck in his other hand even though it only had one finger. This was his final cue. He kissed her throbbing clit and she exploded.

She screamed in pleasure and kept shaking for almost a minute. Steven wasted no time mounting his wife. He pushed his dick into her hard and she started to grunt again. Steven raised up on his hands and tiptoes and then used his weight to quickly slam his cock home.

He pounded his dick into his blonde wife's trimmed pussy. In and out he went changing the pace. He would get close to coming and then ease back and change his pace. His dick went in and out and he stared at her pert b cup breasts and small pink nipples.

When he finally finished he collapsed and she rolled on top of him. She was playing with his slimy softening dick with one hand and asked, "So how about a 3 way for your birthday? Any woman from the past you want to revisit?"

That was when he remembered Claudia. He hadn't thought of her in twenty years. Suddenly he was back in a smokey bar with the taste of tequila on his lips. He told his wife the whole story, the one night stand on the bar top, stealing her necklace to sell it for a bus ticket, the fake name, everything.

"You have to find her and apologize and pay her back for the necklace. Even better, get her a better one and pay her back. Take a trip, fuck her again, or don't, call it your present. My birthday is in a couple of months, and I am aching for some DP action. I haven't had any since school and I think it's time."

Steven was sent on specific instructions that he could fuck Claudia and no one else. He wasn't being given a hall pass, just a chance at an old flame and perhaps redemption. He now found himself back at the Lone Saguaro.

He walked in hoping to find Claudia still working inside. Unfortunately none of the staff looked over 20. Some he could swear were 15. He walked over to the bar and sat down. He ran his hand over a spot that the last time he was here was covered by Claudia and her freshly popped cherry.

"Sam Adams." He said.

"We don't have that. Coors or Coors light?"

"Coors" He sighed.

The woman behind the bar looked tired. She seemed to be in her mid twenties, with black hair pulled back showing a bit of brown roots. She had three earrings in her right ear and none in the left. She was wearing a black shirt over a white tank that did little to hide her ample bosoms. She was wearing skin tight black jeans.

She smiled at him as she handed him his Coors.

"I have to play a set now." She said and stood up and walked to the stage. On the stage was an electric guitar and a stool. She sat on the stool and played a competent rock cover. Her voice was excellent and untrained. Steven realized that she would make a good lead for a cover band and with training and hard work might have been able to make it as a professional.

When she finished she put the guitar up and bussed dishes back to the bar.

"I was here a long time ago and I had the most incredible plate of enchiladas."

"That hasn't been on the menu since I was 10, but i'll see what the kitchen can do."

"Thank you."

Steven sat at the bar and ate his plate of enchiladas. He spent the whole night sitting there talking to the bartender. He name was Roberta and had lived in Albuquerque all of her life. She had only just turned 21 allowing her tend bar, but previously she would wait and bus, and play for tips. She said she got her love of music from her father, though she confessed she had never met him.

Steven told Roberta about his wife and kids. He told her about being an environmental lawyer with a house in Chappaqua. He told her how his life was essentially dull and pointless. That high powered lawyering was mostly moving massive stacks of paper around. He told her how he essentially killed a forest of trees to prevent another forest from being clear cut.

When midnight came the two of them shutdown the bar and she asked, "Do you want to come up to my place?"

Back at her place she wasted no time jumping on Steven and kissing him passionately. His hand grabbed her ass and lifted her up. He was carrying her around her loft until he reached her futon. He fell back and she landed on him giggling.

She started to pull off his shirt and then started kissing his navel. She worked her way up his torso, raising his shirt as she went. When she reached his nipples she bit and then pulled.

"Ow!" he shouted and Roberta laughed. When she had his polo over his head she started kissing him. She the sat up and allowed him to start undressing her. He took off her outer shirt and then her tank top and finally her black lace bra. She straddled his crotch, rubbing her clothed pussy over his engorged cock. He had his hands on her waist and slowly moved them up until they were over her breasts. His hands lifted her heavy boobs and his fingernails lightly traced over her areola and nipples. They crinkled up and Roberta sighed.

"You are very good at this." She said.

"I've had practice."

"I need to be with more mature men. I've had enough of kids. They are all Wham! Bam! Thank you ma'am."

Roberta stood up and undid her jeans revealing a lacy black thong and a narrow runway of hair. She pulled off her thong and threw it into Steven's face. He inhaled deeply getting intoxicated on the smell of her arousal. He sucked lightly on the crotch of her panties and tasted a salty taste. As he was transfixed with her panties she had undid his pants and was lowering her pussy down onto his cock.

He felt his cock penetrate her smooth tunnel and he was in heaven. They fit like a hand in a glove. When her pubic bone rested against his she lifted her feet up and rocked back driving his cock just a little bit deeper.

Steven's hand kept working her breasts as she rocked forward and back. Her rocking motion eased his cock in an out of her.

"Mmm, so nice" she said as she rocked his cock in and out. He started breathing heavily as he massaged her breasts. It was nice, he thought, not being in charge as she rode him gently.

Roberta sped up her rocking and returned her feet to the floor. The she started to lift up off of Steven and slam back down on top of him. She sped up even more lifting off of him and he started to follow her up. She would rise up and he would catch her at the top and then fall down and she would race back down and slam into him just as his ass hit the futon.

Steven removed one hand from her breasts and started to rub her clit. That was what did it for her and she started to orgasm. She collapsed and then went back to slow shallow rocking. Steven was close and needed relief. He started to drive his cock into her hard. She rested her feet on his shoulders and leaned back resting her hands on his thighs. As he lifted her up the head of his cock ground against her G-spot and then he dropped and she slammed down on him. He kept pounding into her until he could feel his cum building up and shooting out into her.

She rolled off of him and then kissed him on the cheek. They fell asleep snuggled like that. When he woke up in the morning he saw an old acoustic guitar in the corner.

"Where did you get that?"

"It belonged to my dad. He left it after he knocked up my mom. He was her first and only. Kinda sad. What's really sad is I think he stole it. I found a draft card inside for a Steven Murphy, but his name was Bob Roberts, you know, like the movie."

Steven's heart sank. "Where is your mother now?"

"She's at an artist colony in Taos. You never told me why you were in town."

"It's funny, I was looking for my buddy Bob. We travelled together from New York and I lost track of him here in Albuquerque back in the 70s." Steven said thinking fast. He didn't want a woman who literally held his balls in her hands to suddenly find out that not only was he her father, but that he fucked her and her mother under false pretenses.

"I guess he didn't make that left turn."

"Something like that."

Steven managed to extricate himself from her apartment, but he got her address and promised to get her in contact with some music industry people he knew.

Steven rented a car and drove to Taos and found Claudia. She looked much older now. Her ebony hair was now shot through with white. Her skin was cracked like sun baked clay, but she still had the same sexy curves. He introduced himself as Bob Roberts and apologized profusely. Claudia was surprisingly okay with everything. The necklace had been a cheap trinket. She was thrilled with the gold and emerald necklace that he gave her. She had hoped for another fling but Bob explained about his wife at home and how he would never cheat on her.

When he got back to New York he arranged for Bono to listen to Roberta's demo tape.

Friday February 14th, 2014

Steven Murphy's life had gone to hell the past year. The son of hippie had volunteered for and then died in Afghanistan, three full years after Obama had promised that all troops would be out. His daughter's fiancee had dropped her like a hot potato the week before the wedding and ending up taking the honeymoon trip with his best man. It all began the year before when his wife died in a tragic car accident coming to surprise him at the office on Valentines day.

Steven was sitting at the dinner table with his daughter Karen. She was 26 years old and had a soft body with round hips and large boobs. Over the past 6 months she had let herself slide. She put on twenty pounds which gave her a slight paunch, but on the plus side increased her breasts to a full F cup. She had shoulder length blonde hair held back in a pony tail. She normally dressed in sharp dark blue power suits, as befit a corporate lawyer, but tonight she was wearing an old Berkley sweatshirt that was 20 years old and 4 sizes too big.

Their professional lives were okay. They were consummate lawyers, totally compartmentalizing their lives and minds. At work it was business suits and aggressive negotiations. At home it was sweats, or underwear, and sometimes just sitting on the couch naked.

Karen had planned a special dinner for her and her father tonight, pizza and bourbon. Neither one was particularly odd. They were both easy things that had fallen into. The other day she had noticed her father walking around naked. It wasn't anything new. When he got home he just wanted the suit off and so did she. For the first time though she had seen him as a naked man, and not just as her father getting comfortable after a long train ride home. Karen was feeling frisky, and wondered if her father might be interested in scratching her itch.

She hit the liquor store on the way home and picked up a big bottle of Maker's 46. When she got home she dialed a pizzeria and ordered a thick crust meat lovers. She then stripped down to nothing, admiring herself in her old bedroom mirror. She hefted her breasts with large pale areola's and nipples. With the exception of her slight belly, she almost looked like a barbie doll. Her nipples blended so well into her skin tone, and her hairless pussy was just a thin slit between her legs. She ran her fingers over her belly and down to her crotch. She kept it shaved smooth. She didn't really shave it for anyone, it was a habit she had gotten into in college and never stopped. She idly ran her fingers over her lips, spreading them slightly to let them air out, relishing the smell of sex that started to fill the room.

12