Consent Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why are you a worthless toilet?"

She thought about that and the answer became obvious. "Because I'm your slave ma'am."

"And?"

"Uh, umm, and I must do what you want me to do ma'am."

Johanna took a long drink and smiled. Then she said, "That's right. Very good. Now, you just sit tight while I grab a cup of coffee. You will say nothing more for the rest of the day. Toilets do not speak."

Jackie was about to say "yes ma'am" but realized that would be counter to Johanna's instructions, so she remained silent as everyone disappeared from her limited view. She tried to get comfortable, even trying to move her head, but it appeared that the device which trapped her head was somehow fixed in place. Her eyes flicked back and forth in apprehension. It was like being locked into a dentist's chair with no novocaine. It had been hard to swallow the water, but Jesus...

An eternity of uncertainty followed and she closed her eyes finally in boredom and dismay. She was surprisingly comfortable, and she may have fallen asleep, but suddenly the light that had been penetrating her eyelids became black. The change was noted, and she opened her eyes in time for the torrent which followed. Again she choked and spat, but the flow continued until it stung her eyes.

She swallowed the salty, fetid fluid in a panic. There was light again, but it was swirling in a yellowish liquid. A grotesque face stared down at her as she continued to swallow. Her nose was free. She could breathe again. She continued to drink in order to free her mouth as well. The urine drained from her eyes and she looked up into, not a face, but that damn camera.

She looked up, pleading in futility, "Please? No. No more please...gonna be sick..." In answer to that another torrent hit her with a high velocity. There had been no warning, and then she realized it was because it was Geoffrey standing over her. He tasted different. Submitting totally by necessity, she drank until she could breathe once more.

"Okay," Jackie whispered out loud and out of breath, "All right. I can do this." Then a large splash of clear water slapped her face. When she drank it down, her eyes didn't sting as much.

Someone was sitting on her thighs. She looked up to hear Johanna say, "We always have to flush. Much more sanitary, don't you think?"

"Yes ma'am. Thank-you ma'am." Then she gasped in sexual shock.

Johanna heard her slave gasp and then whimper as she plunged herself down on its erect penis. She leaned forward and looked down as its body shook and shuddered in place. She sort of felt sorry for it as she rode the toy's penis, but soon she lost herself while continuing to stare at its face, with makeup running and in disarray from the attack of urine. Johanna felt so fucking powerful that she came in seconds, convulsing on top of the slave, then removing herself quickly. The slave had not had an orgasm, but it was very close. The penis twitched and throbbed in helpless agony of denial while whimpers escaped from the bowl.

Johanna stood up. Louise sat down. Jackie stared up toward an unzipped rubber suit crotch, and the shaved lips behind the rubber suddenly opened, and Jackie came back to reality once more, drinking the new tasting urine to stay alive. She stared up at the stream beginning to cover her face, and the orifice from which it came...such a lovely place in other circumstances. Her penis was forgotten as necessities were dealt with.

Life was so simple now, she thought. Just react, just do. Just be obedient. No choices. Rewards would be administered as her owner saw fit. She would wait. She could have walked away yesterday. But she didn't. Jackie's dignity had been shredded and washed away and there was nothing left but the desire to do as she was told, to please those who wanted to be pleased. She knew all this, and she also knew she had been broken, taken apart piece by piece, but was being put back together in some mysterious way that created a newness.

Now she was left alone again.

Out of her view and earshot, Johanna said to Louise and Geoffrey, "One of us is to be here at all times. If Jackie gets sick, her head must be tilted. To do that, you have to undo where it attaches to the floor. Are we all on the same page?"

They both nodded.

In between urinations throughout the day, Jackie had lots of time to think. She was puzzled by the fact that she felt sane amid all this insanity. She was puzzled that she already considered herself a slave. But most of all she was puzzled and amazed that she now considered herself a woman in waiting. Her manhood had been dismantled; in fact, her humanity had been dismantled, and she was now ready for the conversion to what Johanna wanted, and to her surprise it was also what Jackie wanted. Anything was better than the loneliness of before. The rest of her training could not come fast enough.

Johanna continued the gifting of her services of domination to the other "guests" around the room. She smirked at their newfound allegiance to her, having the constant reminder of the human toilet displayed before them. They needed little whipping, only abrupt and stern commands to get them to do the most humiliating things. Well...not the most humiliating; that was Jackie's domain at present, but as Johanna explained, it could also be any one of them as well. They were as aghast as they were helpless, and they all wondered how they could fear and love this so much at the very same time.

Reality was Johanna's byword. On her website, she advertised fantasy but delivered reality, and these men would now realize and remember it in spades. They would all be back, paying perhaps even more money to be dominated, humiliated and degraded. No psychoanalysis necessary or desired by anyone; sexual perversion was simply sexual expression. Forget about scientific or psychological scrutiny.

And all because of Jaqueline. Jaqueline, dear, sweet Jaqueline...she was going to look so beautiful corseted next week, and when she had her new breasts in February, the sky was the limit. Johanna would have her toy, her she-male to use and play with. She looked down at her pinned body on the floor with her head in the toilet, her cock still semi-hard. Such a sick scene. But it excited her, and she wiggled her hips slightly as she squeezed her legs and loins together in anticipation. She would mount her again and again today, but never let her come. That's the way it had to be. For now.

She unrolled an external catheter gently over Jackie's twitching penis, and attached a rubber tube which in turn attached to a urine bag which she now placed on the floor. After all, with all this fluid intake, Jackie herself would have to pee. And of course it would be recycled.

She stood up and admired her piece of slavery before her, utterly dehumanized and vulnerable. It was necessary for her purposes. At this point, just after her own orgasm, there were twinges of guilt, as she wanted to release Jackie and make love to her more properly, to tell her that everything was going to be alright. But she resisted. Patience was the key. Johanna promised herself to never make real love to Jackie until Jackie was fully recovered from her breast surgery. Such a long time, but the wait would be worth it. And the consummation would crystallize and make Jackie's transition permanent.

This was a one-way ticket. They might grow old together, or she would sell Jackie to someone else, but either way, there was no return ticket for the slave back to masculinity or to freedom.

Even if she freed her.

12