Consent Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie gasped slightly as it entered her. The fit was different, much longer in the fat portion of it, so that it gave her a "full" feeling. She squeezed her sphincter and thrust her hips forward and backward while it found its place.

"Wow. It feels good. I like it."

"You have no idea," Johanna said with a giggle.

The corset seemed to fit like a leather glove, warming to the wearer. As Johanna started to tighten it, Jackie felt that succulent feeling of compression mounting. Her lower ribs were accustomed to this now, and they yielded, as did the waist, to the relentless squeezing until Johanna tied it off.

"How does that feel?" she asked.

"Nice, really nice. I never knew leather could make corseting feel so much different. Really tight, but there seems to be some breathability to it, like it shapes me, but at the same time allows me to breathe."

Johanna wrapped a tape measure around Jackie's waist and said, "Oh dear. Can you take some more? You're at twenty-five inches. I was sort of hoping for one inch more."

"Really? I've never been smaller than twenty-five. But try it if you want. I'm ready."

Johanna untied the laces and braced herself for the hard work of tight-lacing. Millimeter by millimeter, breath by breath, the waist narrowed. Now Jackie's breaths were shallow and rapid.

"Jesus ma'am, how far are you taking me?"

"As far as you can go."

Jackie looked in the mirror and couldn't believe what she saw. With the help of the silicone hip pad, her waist seemed incredibly narrow, not for a woman mind you, but for a genetic male it was tiny. It was the waist of a woman, proportional to her hips and her breasts, almost model-like.

"My God!" Johanna said, "I can't believe it! Twenty-three and three quarters of an inch. Makes me wonder how far I can take you over time. But I think we're done here today."

She grasped the laces and looped them around her left hand, inserted them into the mesh chainmail pocket, zipped the pocket over top of the laces and locked the zipper shut with a tiny, flat combination lock.

Jackie cringed slightly, as she always did, when she heard the faint click of the lock. It always lent a certain symbolic finality and reality to a fantasy scene. If she had to get out of the corset for any reason, it would be a long arduous affair of cutting the corset itself apart, and to a fetish cross dresser that would be akin to blasphemy.

"Your waist is as small as mine now," Jackie heard Johanna say, "Now, sit down while I do your makeup."

By four o'clock Johanna had created an exotic landscape of shadows and highlights on Jackie's face, made especially glamorous for nightlife. For the first time she had attached false eyelashes, and Jackie felt the weight of them every time she blinked.

"Jackie, pull on some panties or a girdle and come to my room please. I want you to tighten my corset for me. It's time you learned to do mine."

"Yes ma'am." Jackie's heart fluttered. It had always been a mystery how Johanna had been so excellently corseted ever since Jackie first met her, and she always was. It was rare that she went a day without wearing a corset, whether it was for dominatrix purposes, or for simply lounging around the house. It was like she had the feminine equivalent of a transvestite corset fetish. And now, she was to tighten her corset for her. This honor was like asking a wolf to guard the sheep, and Jackie's anticipation rose.

Johanna's huge closet was a treasure of corsetry and all things fetish and feminine. Prior to today it had been off-limits for her. Jackie walked down an aisle brushing her hand on dozens of hanging corsets and Basques, stopping to smell Johanna's scent on them occasionally. Johanna was waiting in the bedroom, as Jackie had been instructed to find the black leather one and bring it out to be laced up.

Jackie's hands shook when she brought the corset out and saw Johanna waiting, entirely nude, before her, and in front of a large mirror, like there were two of her. Her breasts were large and hung down slightly, but perked upward at the end where her enlarged nipples centred a raised dark aureole. Her waist tapered perfectly to a tight pinch above her belly button, where her body started that beautiful curved path to the hips and beyond. Her hips were thrust out unabashed toward her, and early summer tan lines accentuated all of it. Jackie's lips quivered; she wanted her so much, and she was glad she had pulled on a girdle which hid her arousal, which was strange, considering how often Johanna had seen her penis over the last several months, and "forced" orgasms from her in support of her slavery training and conditioning.

Johanna watched her slave through the mirror, her free breasts protruding sharply and erect above the impossibly tight corset. Glancing downward it was easy to see the outline of her hard penis pressed between the girdle and her abdomen. Jackie seemed to be bashfully avoiding eye contact, and this submissive trait charged Johanna with a sexual rush and desire. Forcing her to be her dressing maid was meant to encourage physical sexual tension in her slave, but she hadn't anticipated how intense and electric the air became for herself when they were now together. It was steamy and awkward, a powder keg waiting for a spark.

In an unplanned husky voice Johanna said, "Lift my breasts up when you wrap the corset around my waist, will you? For some reason my nipples are very sensitive today. I must be ovulating."

She lifted her arms and looked down as shaky hands encircled her waist from behind with the opposite ends of the stunning corset in each hand. One clasp of the busk was done up to hold the corset in place temporarily and then she felt the exquisite touch of two hands as they lifted her breasts. It was incongruous, because with both hands busy, the corset could not be moved upward to the proper position by anything other than a third hand. And Johanna didn't offer. Soon she felt breasts on her back, hard nipples brushing her sensitive, sexualized skin and a gentle massage of her own nipples. Jackie's head rested on the back of her neck and she pressed her girdled hips into Johanna's derriere.

Johanna heard only short, corset-limited breaths escaping Jackie's lips, then felt those same lips on the nape of her neck.

"Please ma'am," Jackie said in a choking whisper, "Please take me. Please."

Johanna was also panting at this time, but there was just enough dominance within her to say, "No. Not yet. I pick the time and place. Now do up my corset...slave."

The word "slave" was added after a pause at the end to clearly send a message that Jackie was out of line here.

Jackie pulled away quickly and said, "Oh. Oh my God. I'm sorry ma'am. I just, I just..." but her voice trailed away in unfulfilled lust.

The following twenty minutes were spent in owner-slave silence while Jackie worked on the corset laces, pulling until it conformed perfectly to Johanna's shape. Johanna instructed her to pull it just a bit tighter, and then to tie it off. In contrast to Jackie's shape changing corset, Johanna's was simply a form-fitting corset, not meant to severely restrict, but only meant to sexually advertise an already lavish figure.

At the end Johanna cooed, "Do you want me slave?"

"Umm, yes ma'am, I do."

"Do you really want me?"

"Yes ma'am. Please ma'am."

Johanna turned to face her. Their breasts and nipples brushed each other's and the air was thick and gooey with sexual lubrication and pheromones. She glared with dominance and confidence into Jackie's eyes and said, "Then give me an orgasm. Now. With your tongue. On the bed. Now."

"Oh my God, uh, yes ma'am." So far Jackie had only been trained in oral sex by Louise; she had never been allowed to touch Johanna in that way, and it had built a desire so hot that it burned her psyche, a need greater than hunger or thirst.

Johanna laid on the bed and spread her legs, beckoning Jackie in with her hands and a smile. Jackie got on her knees on the bed and bowed her head down to take her in her mouth. The pubic hair was well trimmed and short and the vagina was visible in all its promise. She was soaking wet and smelled of woman, a musk so strong that Jackie started to race in her quest for the orgasm. Johanna pushed Jackie's head back and ordered her to go slowly and gently as she had been trained to do. The training and discipline took over and within a few minutes Johanna had her first of three orgasms, the last one being a deep guttural groaning affair that emanated from deep within her mind.

Johanna couldn't stand the intensity of it any longer and pulled Jackie's head away and up to her corseted abdomen where she pressed her head down on it in a type of hug. Jackie was panting and groaning as well, but it was from desire, not satiation.

After a few minutes Johanna pushed Jackie's head up and away from her and said, "Thank-you slave. I'm done with you for now. Go fix your makeup, do your hair and put your red dress on. Lots of jewellery tonight okay? And perfume too."

Jackie was frustrated and flustered. She ached for Johanna. She should have been angry, but she also knew, like a trained dog knew, that anger was punishable, and it had been drummed into her during her training that to show anger or complaints was not suitable or acceptable for a slave. In fact, it was grounds for release.

Jackie swallowed whatever pride she had and whispered, "Yes. Um, uh, yes ma'am. Yes."

Johanna watched her leave her bedroom and smiled. It was strange what she could get away with in this slavery game. In this situation, a real man would have taken over and raped her. Even a normal woman would have raged at such treatment. But this slave was so well trained and conditioned, so weak and addicted to her fetishes that she couldn't jeopardize losing access to them for anything. She had created a strange and twisted trannie slave, out of an even stranger twisted "free" man.

What a night this was going to be.

12