Consent Ch. 13

Story Info
Jackie is used sexually at the club.
9.1k words
4.7
27.8k
20

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sublocked
sublocked
697 Followers

Author's Notes:

(1) Well, I'm back. I had surgery and the cancer is believed to be gone. My recovery is nothing short of miraculous, as I have resumed all my usual physical activities, pushing very hard to overcome residual pain from the surgery. Now to get my mind and fantasies working again.

(2) I had to re-read my previous chapters in order to remember some of the nuances of the characters and scenes, but I must admit that I've lost my way a little bit. Getting my kinky nerve endings to re-unite and communicate with one another is more difficult than I thought. Funny how kinks shrink in size and importance when one is faced with more challenging issues.

(3) It might be good for the reader to also go back and read earlier chapters as I had to do.

(4) Scenes depicted herein are inherently unsafe. Condoms should always be used, and safety should always be foremost in one's mind when performing bondage and sadistic scenes. But what fun would that be inside a story of fiction?

(5) I can't believe how long this chapter became. I let myself go in this, and it spans many genres, the underlying one being cross dressing and transsexuals. However, there is a lot of BDSM, group sex, cream pies. You name it; I've touched a few. It rambles in places, but I guarantee the ramble will eventually lead to something truly kinky, and sometimes ultra kinky, to the point of being hard to stomach for some. Be warned. I'm getting my own personal revenge for being disabled from the surgery I guess. LOL

(6) I am one disturbed, kinky son of a bitch, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Fuck you, trolls! Alas, you deserve to live too. Smiles.

*****

The air was still warm as they left the restaurant. The gusts of Chinook winds earlier in the day had diminished to nothing, and the normal daytime traffic had also changed to that relaxed evening tempo. The Bow River swirled and rushed downhill dressed in glacial emeralds, with occasional frothy rainbows initiated from the sun sitting low in the west. Periodically a soft gentle waft of air filled their nostrils with the pungent scent of fox willow.

Johanna held Jackie's hand as they stopped to talk to the outside host.

"Would you like your car retrieved for you ma'am?" he asked politely.

"No, thank-you." Would you keep the car for the night please? We'll walk."

The host bowed to her and said, "Very well ma'am, but keep in mind we close at 11:00 and you won't be able to get your car until tomorrow at noon."

Johanna shrugged after some extra thoughts about that, and said, "That's okay."

"We're staying down here all night?" Jackie said with equal parts awe and terror.

Johanna's dimples showed their shadows in the twilight. "We'll see," she said mysteriously.

She took Jackie's hand once again and they walked slowly and in comfortable silence along the edge of the Bow River, west toward a pedestrian bridge which crossed over into Kensington. For the first time, Jackie forgot that she was born a man, and felt comfortable, even elated at being herself, dressed as a woman, perceived as a woman, accepted as a woman. So comfortable she was that she forgot some basics. Johanna brought her back to earth.

"Jackie!" she said, slightly irritated, "Jesus, what have I taught you about your arms and hands? If you're going to swing your arms like that, at least swing your hands over the front of your body a bit! And your elbows...near your waist. Thumbs...point them outward just a touch..."

"What? Oh, sorry ma'am," Jackie answered, "I guess I had a bit too much wine and orgasm for supper. I feel so relaxed and normal for the first time in my life."

"Normal?" Johanna said with a smile, "Oh, you're far from normal my dear...and neither am I. We're two lesbians with deep dark secrets to be explored and played out at a later time. To sum it up, I am a woman, you are a man that I have feminized; I own you and you are my slave. Is that correct?"

Jackie blushed slightly and said, "Yes ma'am. But not so loud please."

A middle aged couple had just passed them and couldn't believe what they had just heard. They turned and gestured toward them, whispering to each other. Johanna turned and observed them, then turned suddenly, walking towards them tugging Jackie along behind her.

"What are you doing?" Jackie whispered frantically.

"Watch this," she whispered back.

To the couple Johanna said, "I'm sorry. I should have kept my voice down. But you heard what I said didn't you?"

The man pulled his companion closer, laughed nervously and said, "I think we did. Are you playing some sort of role game?"

He seemed hip for an old fart, and Johanna was impressed. Nonetheless she pushed on with her agenda that she had suddenly cooked up. "Actually no. It's not a game. She used to be a man. I feminized him. He's a woman now, full time, with real breasts. Oh, and I do own her. Isn't that right Jackie?"

The smiles on the older couple's faces diminished and became strained. Jackie had stopped smiling as well and looked questioningly toward Johanna for guidance.

"Well? Are you my slave Jackie, or not my slave? Do I own you?"

Jackie lowered her eyes to the walkway surface and said, "Yes ma'am."

"Don't look at the ground when you are addressing strangers. Look at them and tell them. Show them your slave collar."

The man started to object to the sequence of events. "Look," he said, "There's no need to treat her like that. This is..."

He was cut off by Jackie staring him in the eye and saying, "It is true. I'm a feminized slave, and she is my owner. Look at my collar. It says "slave", see?"

"What?" he stammered, "I don't understand..."

His wife muttered, "Len, come on, let's get out of here..."

But the man persisted, wanting to do the right thing. "Miss," he said with concern, "Are you okay? I mean, are you in trouble? Slave is a loaded word. Do you want me to call the police or anything? I can get you off the street." He cast a disgusted look at Johanna, who stared back at him with a slight smile while still holding Jackie's hand. She waited with confidence for Jackie's reply.

Jackie inched almost imperceptibly closer to Johanna and answered, "No, please don't. I've consented to this. It's uh, it's an agreement we have. She takes very good care of me sir, and I take very good care of her. I am her slave. Like being married I guess."

"Slave," he said bluntly, without any inflection. He looked back and forth between the two of them shaking his head. "Ok, you two are sick. Enjoy your weird life." And he took his wife by the arm and hustled her away.

Johanna and Jackie watched them leave, but slowly their attention came back to each other, both understanding that something had just happened here, something unifying. Jackie had come out to the world at hand and admitted that she was a consensual slave, and a transsexual. As their eyes met, their faces leaned forward until their lips tentatively touched.

It was like a new world erupted around them, making them alone within it. The pungent aroma of the fox willow seemed to envelope them like a cocoon giving them a sense of invisibility to the world at large. There was a rushing sound like wind in trees, and as their lips crushed against each other's they closed their eyes and the rushing sound came out of the darkness. Breast to breast they pulled themselves together and their hands started their mutual explorations while pelvises touched.

Time was irrelevant. In fact, they were oblivious to everything around them, including the astounded people who had stopped to watch two beautiful women one dressed in red, one in black, in stunning club-wear ravish each other in public. After some time, they mutually pulled away from each other and ran their tongues over tingling lips, now tasting different, tinged with another's lipstick, saliva and pheromones.

The imagined wind in the trees died as normality resumed. Jackie looked around bashfully at the small numbers of people who had actually stopped to take this in. Her cheeks, already burning from a sexual flush, now tingled with public angst, and she lowered her eyes.

Johanna, on the other hand, looked at each of the oglers until they turned away in a public angst of their own. She stared them all down until they were gone.

Walking hand in hand once again, they turned right and started across the bridge in silence, but each of them smiling and burning inside.

Jackie's penis was still enclosed within the condom, and wet from her earlier orgasm in the restaurant. Each step caused a new light friction of movement as her girdle pressed it against her abdomen. Her lips were parted slightly and her eyes were hooded, almost pre-orgasmic.

Johanna walked slightly ahead of Jackie, clearly leading, with her head held high like nobility. She couldn't believe what had just happened, but she was determined to let it all find a natural course. She was wet and wanting, but she would not let that diminish the rush of pure domination and ownership that she felt. Was it real, she wondered? Or was it something else?

"Where is the club ma'am?" Jackie asked, her voice surprisingly innocent and submissive.

"It's in an old school in Kensington that belongs now to one of my friends. She's really kinky and she has gatherings there on Friday and Saturday nights for those of us that are different, LGBTQ, or anything else for that matter. All are welcome, as long as they accept all."

"Hmm, I've never heard of it. Is it advertised?"

"Oh God no! Word of mouth only. Too much weird stuff, too many weird rooms in there, too much weird action that could be perceived by many as umm, well, maybe even illegal. Your slavery for example. I'll be calling you my slave and you will do everything I tell you to in there tonight, won't you?"

"Within limits. Of course ma'am."

Johanna stopped suddenly. The river was behind them now, as was the daylight, the streets now lit only by artificial means.

"What?" she asked, "No, you will do EVERYTHING I tell you tonight, won't you?" Her face was suddenly blank of emotion and stern.

Jackie was constantly baffled by Johanna's dominance and her need to wield it over her. Just when she got close and comfortable with her, the real part of the slavery raised its head, and she realized that the only way she could have a close relationship with her was to obey her unconditionally. And oddly enough, it aroused her to levels she couldn't understand whenever the dominance "buttons" were pushed.

"Yes ma'am," she said humbly, "I will obey you ma'am." Her abdomen tingled with something when she said the word obey. Maybe it was excitement, maybe it was fear, but it certainly was something that she was obliged to acknowledge and reinforce as a real feeling. The drug had to be taken.

Johanna's face softened. She shook her head slightly and said, "Honestly Jackie, sometimes you come across as if I don't own you. You have to get that out of your mind. It's the only way this can work you know."

Jackie wondered what that meant. The only way WHAT can work, the fantasy or the reality? But she didn't ask. It would be inappropriate for a slave to ask that. She shook her own head then, in disbelief at what she had just worded in her thoughts.

As they walked down Kensington Road Johanna glanced left and right, window shopping as women do. In front of a particularly well-lit storefront window that acted like a mirror she exclaimed, "Our lipstick is not nice. Freshen up time. The club's just ahead and we want to look our best before we abandon ourselves to the wiles of fetish and the bizarre. This is sort of short notice tonight and I'm not sure what's been set up in the specialty rooms, even though I texted some friends and made some requests. I feel like getting fucked by a stud, don't you?"

Apprehension swept through Jackie, but she answered, "Yes ma'am. Uh, I guess so."

They fixed their faces and walked on, but Johanna wasn't finished. "I have all sorts of ideas for you tonight, but it all depends on what is available. I've decided that you won't have an orgasm, at least not one from stimulation of your penis. You're dressed like a lady, and you're going to act like a whore."

"What?" Jackie asked incredulously.

"I've decided you're to be a whore tonight. My whore. And we'll see if anyone else wants to play with you as well. I know one thing: I want to get fucked by a bull tonight. And I want you to watch. You'll clean me up afterward and go from there."

"Hmm, I don't know..." Jackie said. It sounded intriguing but also frightening. Her knees suddenly became unstable as she walked on and thought about it.

"What about safety? You know, AIDS and STDs. Is this safe?" Jackie asked tentatively.

"Anyone who wants to indulge here has to show a recent medical certificate. It's safe as we can make it. You can take cum in your mouth or your vagina, wherever your dom prefers to deposit it. And you will."

Jackie shivered with apprehension and anticipation. "Yes ma'am. I can't believe I'm actually doing this."

They now faced a door on the west end of Kensington, actually a plain double door on the side of an old wood-frame clapboard building in some need of a paint job. There were several old fashioned rectangular windows on the small two storey building which gave no hint of what revelry was inside, even though a strong musical beat could be heard on the street.

Before they ventured further Johanna said, "When we go inside I want to take you to the clean-up room so you can prepare yourself better for what I hope will come later. Your penis is still inside the condom right?"

"Yes."

"You'll clean that up and then I'll give you two or three enemas, whatever it takes until you're as pure as a mountain stream. It's expected here."

"I see. Okay then," Jackie said with trepidation. A breeze came from nowhere and swirled underneath her dress, caressing her panties. Her nipples hardened and her heartbeat intensified.

They stepped up three steps and entered an unfurnished and bleak vestibule with battered oak wainscoting where a man stood talking with a woman. The music was louder here. They turned to look at them.

"This is a private club ladies," the man said with a hint of menace.

That's when Jackie realized that the woman was bound, not actually bound as in rope-bound, but restrained in a shiny rubber top which immobilized her arms, crossed in front of her, under her breasts. A thick leather collar was locked around her neck forcing her head to be rigidly facing forward and up, and a leash swung from it unused at the moment, but only inches from his hand.

Johanna simply said, "Jaguar 3."

"Oh, yeah, I think I remember you. Well come in then. Jag is inside there somewhere. You'll find her."

"Ok, thanks. My name's Johanna and this is my slave Jackie."

Jackie was about to put out her hand to shake hands when the leash almost leaped out of Johanna's purse and snapped onto her steel slave collar. The same movement that secured her also pulled her away from any contact with the man or his slave. The inside door opened and Jackie's heart was beating as loud as the drum music inside. Music and light poured over her and she became lost within it as she was led across the large warehouse-like room to a long bar with both a bar for the resting of feet, and a bar on the counter top where the other end of her leash was now attached and locked in place. She pulled at it briefly in futility and some fear.

Johanna started to walk away but Jackie grabbed her arm, saying, "Don't leave me here alone! Please!"

The female bartender, totally dressed in shiny tight rubber, smiled with amusement as she watched the unfolding scene. Johanna turned to her and said, "She'll have a soda and lime."

"Of course Jo. Got a new slave I see. A female one this time."

"Yeah, sort of, Zee, Geoffrey is home. I've had this one for a few months. Trained her myself. Used to be a man. It's her first time here, or in public as a woman for that matter."

Zee reached across the bar and stroked Jackie's hair. Getting no objections from Johanna, she got bolder and slowly moved her hand down, eventually cupping her right breast and squeezing it gently.

"Nice. Real breasts too. Hormones?"

Johanna nodded.

"Floppy or hard."

Johanna grinned and said, "Hard. Endlessly hard. The perfect trannie."

Jackie knew they were talking about her penis, and she looked back and forth between them as if she were watching a tennis game, knowing that she was to be silent while her superiors spoke. It was still humiliating though. Deliciously so.

Zee was now leaning on the bar with both elbows and cupping both of Jackie's breasts. "I want her," she said, while staring into Jackie's eyes.

Jackie's cheeks burned red with embarrassment and a hint of desire. She felt that ambivalent feeling of being feminine but with a penis hard and throbbing under her girdle. Zee pinched her nipples and Jackie closed her eyes and bit her lip in a most naughty way, while starting to move her bottom on the bar seat which was suddenly vibrating from the music. It was so intense and she kept her eyes closed while rotating around and around.

Suddenly the intensity increased and she thrust her breasts toward Zee while thrusting her hips. Zee massaged Jackie's nipples more aggressively and cast a surprised eye at Johanna. Then she saw the look on Johanna's face when she turned Jackie's anal vibrator up to full blast. Jackie started to shake, out of control, as orgasm approached. Then nothing.

She opened her eyes, swaying on the bar stool, and self-consciously took Zee's hands in her own and pushed them away from her breasts. She absently grasped the locked leash again and tried to extricate herself.

Johanna just smiled. "No escape Jackie. No use in even trying."

To Zee she said, "Aw heck, give her a glass of Cabernet for that little show she just put on. She deserves it. I bet her cock is as hard as a rock under her dress. Isn't it Jackie?"

Reflexively Jackie pulled her neck taut on the locked leash, just to feel the eroticism of her bondage, to make it real, and she lowered her head, saying, "Yes ma'am."

Two glasses of wine later, Johanna came back with an extremely tall woman in a black and gold leather corset dress, tightly laced from the nape of her neck to the base of her spine. Her hair was black and long, and her face was as white as a Goth princess. Garish jewelry flashed from her fingers, ears and neck, and her fingernails were long, curved and black, like claws.

Johanna introduced them. Jackie was frightened of this woman at the very first sight of her. The smile was warm but it was strangely independent of her cold black eyes, and now her voice chilled her with a deep contralto monotone.

"So this is the new slave," she said.

The long fingernails traced a crease down Jackie's cheek, neck and shoulder and when she reached her breasts she grasped them firmly, causing the nails to dig in so that Jackie winced. Then she continued her downward journey, feeling the corset, and finally resting her right hand on a barely perceptible bump on Jackie's lower abdomen.

"Well, well...a cock under all these beautiful women's clothes. You're sort of a pretend woman, aren't you? You're not a real man, but you're not a real woman either. Let me guess, a cross dresser turned to the dark side? Are you too sexually gone to go back I wonder? Is that it?"

Jackie was mesmerized and confused so she didn't really know how to answer. "Uh, I don't know ma'am."

"Really. Well, this is a place where people really get to know themselves. Secrets become known and become irrevocable. Then you'll know the answer, won't you?"

She had forgotten the question. Jackie glanced at Johanna, looking for some sort of prompting. She got nothing. "Yes, I guess so ma'am."

sublocked
sublocked
697 Followers