Consequences

Story Info
It's been too long a denial for Nick and Josie.
2.3k words
3.83
11.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A first submission from me, please let me know what you think!

*****

We look at each other in the dim light, saying what we know with our eyes. All the frustration, all the wrongness, all the sexual capacity we know lives between us, and has been there for 15 years. I've seen this look in you before, only glimpses of it, sure, but it's been there.

When you and I get caught in conversation for too long, it comes, lighting up what our intuition knows. When we touch each other, either accidentally or purposefully, it comes. It always comes. This has always how it has to have ended, this is always how it has to have been.

"Nick - " I start. I stop. I wait.

You look like you're fighting to keep the ties that bind you on: they've kept you from touching me like you want, and are unravelling at a pace too quick for you to patch up. There's a look in your eye I am unfamiliar with - an animal I've not met.

I jump in, head first.

Deep breath.

"Nick, I'm in love with you. I always have been. And I know it's wrong for me to feel this way but I just do, and I can't - I just can't - live my life anymore without you knowing it."

The binding ties unravel faster. You're unsure how to react but you know how you want to.

And I'm ready for you when you do.

"You know I can't," you say.

Yes I know you can't. I know. I understand.

I breathe deeply. "I'm happy to stay as I am: loving you from a distance. Hell, I've been doing it for so long now I'm kind of used to this purgatory...and I know admitting what I've just admitted might throw a massive spanner in the works in terms of our friendship. But I've agonised so long and I made my mind up to tell you, because I can't keep going without telling you - it's been too much torture for me. I'm sorry."

My eyes have been skating around the room telling you this but come back to rest on you now. You're leaning further forward in your chair. The television is flickering beside you. We forgot about it the moment we started entangling our fingers on the couch, when I turned my head slightly into your neck, breathing hot air onto it. I felt you stir and I heard you groan and then you jumped up and walked over to the other side of the room. And now we're here.

Where we're supposed to be.

"Don't be sorry Josie. I just don't understand why now. Why not ten years ago? Why did you push me away then?"

I know to which event you're referring to.

"Because I was scared. And you were drunk. But mainly because I was scared."

"What were you scared of?"

"You. Me. You give me butterflies in my stomach the size of mammoths and I can't sleep, I can't eat, I can't talk... I can't move..." I take a large breath and continue, "I want you more than anyone else I've ever been with. No one has compared to what you stir up in me. You have no idea..."

Silence ensues and I look down at my thighs framed in my denim skirt, the dull light illuminating the soft hair on my legs that is standing on end, waiting for release.

I twiddle my fingers for a bit because I don't want to look at you. I don't know how you've reacted to that and I can slowly feel the dread seeping in - I'll be alone in my bed again tonight.

I know your responsibilities. And I feel awful for asking you to forget them. But I must.

"Josie...Jose...I DO have an idea."

I look up. You're looking at me so hotly I might just melt on the spot.

Then you're striding across the room like your life depends on you reaching me, and as you're doing so you mutter again, "I do have an idea..." I lean back into the couch and my neck cranes further up as you impose yourself more and more...

...until you're on me and your mouth crashes hotly into mine, sliding your tongue across my lips like a slick whip and invading my mouth almost violently. The passion built up over so many years snaps like a rubber band, the lust felt in that moment is painful. You're groaning into my mouth and my breathing quickens and deepens and all I can do is bring my hands up to weave my fingers in your hair and hold on.

"Oh God," I croak, "Nick - " I whisper into the kiss.

"Yes, Josie. Oh god, I want you..."

I bring you closer and wrap my arm around your neck, while your mouth slows on mine, my whole body rejoicing in finally being able to show you this part of me. A hot perspiration starts pulsating from my skin and I become aware of just how wet I've gotten. I want your fingers, your tongue, your cock in me, I want it now, I can't wait to show you.

Your hands slide around behind me to wrap my legs around your waist and grind me into you, the first physical evidence of your hard cock straining against your jeans now against my cotton underwear. I gasp and arch my pelvis, and can't help but oscillate against the fly of your jeans, desperate for relief.

Keeping one hand on my spiraling arse, the other comes up and tips my head back so you can get to my neck, you slide your tongue right up my wildly pulsing carotid to behind my ear, then setting your lips there, sucking in skin, then moving to my earlobe. I'm in heaven and let you know with a series of gasps.

"You are so beautiful, Jose," you say against my neck and I push back to look in your eyes. Your eyes are glazed and your lips are parted and wet - I have never imagined your face this way. Not in a thousand fantasies. All hesitations are forgotten. Only here, now and us remains.

"Make love to me, or fuck me, just please, please do it soon Nick."

You rise then pick me up and carry me into your room, telling me that this deserves a bed. "Once I'm done with you, you won't be able to walk," you say hotly in my ear, kicking open your door and putting me on the bed.

You come up over me, pushing up my top slowly with your fingers, creeping them up my stomach. I can feel your warm calluses teasing my tender nerve endings, sending shards of pleasure to by breasts in anticipation. Then my top is off and you look at me as if to savour the moment. I save you the hassle of the bra hook, reaching behind me, never taking my eyes from your face, watching you react as I bare myself to you. You grunt, "Ungh," and set your hands to them, slowly using your thumb to tease my nipples: back and forth, over and around, manipulating them into hard nubs, then bending down to take them into your mouth. Starting with the right, your hot, wet tongue glides over them, then you suck and bite at them, before repeating and repeating, again and again until I'm writhing on the bed, winding my fingers through your hair and calling out for mercy.

I get it when you decide your cock has had enough of its confines and you stand up to let me undo your fly and slide your pants down your perfect legs. I take your jocks off too and your cock springs free. The most amazingly perfect one I've ever seen, bigger than I imagined and bending slightly up and to the right from a patch of neat dark hair. I bring my small hand up to it, grasping it halfway up and glancing up at your face.

"I won't be able to take too much of that Josie, I'm already so close..." you say, a look of sweet agony sweeping over your face.

"Shh, baby, just a bit."

My hand strokes firmly up and down your cock working my thumb up to the tip and swirling the drop of cum seeping from the top. I take my thumb and put it to my tongue, while you watch at me and give a strained laugh.

"Take your shirt off," I order and you bring your arms down to lift your shirt over your head. I look up and take in your torso, comparing it to fantasy-you, and coming away thinking you're better. "My god, you're hot..." I mutter before getting back to stroking your cock slowly, over and over, watching and feeling your muscles contract and hearing your noises, before I decide to take you into my mouth.

"OH GOD, Josie!" You call out before descending into whispers, your whole body quivering, holding back, feeling all I have to give you. My mouth works down your shaft, the tongue following on the underside, feeling you bottom out in my throat and then using the natural suction on the way back up. I repeat and repeat until my chin is wet and you're telling me to stop. We still have so much to do.

I come away and you immediately lie me down and pull my skirt off. Your fingers go straight to my cotton underwear where a wet line has formed in the middle, hugging my labia, getting progressively wetter the further down you go. As you start to feel this you smile and kiss me, telling me how hot I'm making you, how you've thought about this in bed stroking your cock. And I shudder at that because god knows I've done it too. And I kiss you back, tenderly, fully, running my tongue over yours, moaning into your mouth as you rub my wetness. God I'm close, your fingers are magic...

"Shh, baby, just a bit," you mock me, and I laugh and groan.

"I need you inside me, Nick, I need you to touch me. Please," I beg.

You take your hands away from me then, and work your way down the end of the bed. Down to my feet, massaging my ankles, then my calves and knees, then taking your tongue and licking up the inside. I can barely keep my legs still in anticipation of what I know you will do, my stomach muscles are trembling and my fingers grasp at the sheets. My desire is out of control.

From my knees to the sensitive insides of my thighs, my breath getting quicker, then you part my legs and set your tongue to the concave skin to the sides of my pussy. I'm pleading loudly with you now, to put me out of my misery, to end it here, to give me the relief I've waited for, for so long. You lick my panties then quickly pull them aside to set your mouth to what's underneath, devouring my pussy lips one by one, then both, then opening them up with your fingers, which might almost be enough to make me come, but your tongue slides over my distended, pounding, red clit just gently and the shock is just enough to put me off orgasm for now. I'm so sensitive from all this build up and I let you know. I look down and see you admiring my pussy and it's the hottest sight I've ever seen, your hair flopping haphazardly over your forehead, your head cocked to one side. And then I'm hot again, and you set your mouth over my whole clit, placing your tongue flat over it and moving it in a circle. You're a master and I arch into your mouth, widening my legs to let you get more. You suckle gently at it and then take your tongue down to my entrance to lap at the liquid desire seeping from there. Your fingers come up and enter behind it, and I can't take it any more. You stroke a couple of times with your fingers and I explode into your mouth, my legs shaking in the air, my muscles wildly spasming, yelling out one long "Ohhhhhhhhh yeaaaaaaaah!"

My legs don't stop shaking for what seems like minutes, but by then you're on top of me, whispering in my ear how beautiful I am when I come, and grabbing hold of my hips.

And you promise, "I'm going to fuck you now. I'm going to love you. And you're going to come again, and again, and again. Do you understand me, my love?"

Your cock tickles my entrance as I reach for it and stroke it up and down over my sensitive clit and into my pussy. "I understand," I say, and kiss you as you push your way in. I arch my back as I feel every delicious inch of your cock enter me all the way to the hilt. My slick skin is fully in contact with yours and you pull your mouth away from mine to travel down my neck, breathing hotly into me between wet tongue lashes.

"Nick, Nick, I love you," I sob.

"I love you too, baby," you say then reach behind me to the bedhead, using it as leverage to push yourself into me further, and as your cockhead pushes firmly against my sweet spot inside I come again, my legs spasming around your waist, my pussy clamping on your cock, making you pause your mission.

Still using the leverage of the wrought iron bedhead, you keep pulling or pushing yourself in and out of my pussy, I come again and again, splashing my come all over you until you yell out my name and kiss me as you empty yourself into me.

We'll deal with the consequences tomorrow.