Consequences

Story Info
Gina was in no rush to open the envelope her Sir had left.
6.9k words
4.09
10.9k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonBrown
DonBrown
231 Followers

Consequences 1 - Don Brown 2014

The morning started like most mornings for Gina, as she woke her Master up at 6.00am on the dot.

She had arisen at 5.30, showered, started the coffee percolator then crept back into bed by 5.55.

She waited for the first chime of the grandfather clock and then placed her hands on Steve's cock.

He of course responded at once, moaned and opened his legs to make his balls accessible, a tired, just woken smile filling his face.

Gina knew it was her job, as it was every morning to masturbate her Master to wake Him up, it's what slaves do.

Once awake she followed Him to the shower and washed Him from head to toe, he shaved as she prepared breakfast.

They sat opposite each other eating breakfast talking of the day ahead, it was Friday and he was to finish at lunch time and they could spend all weekend together.

Fortunately no plans so it was very much up to themselves how they spent it.

Steve checked His brief case and Gina passed Him a banana to eat mid-morning. As He opened the door He passed Gina an envelope, it was no surprise, she was expecting it.

They kisses passionately for what seemed an age, his hands straying under her robe and touching her welted bottom, stroking gently, a result of burning last night's dinner whilst on the phone to a girlfriend, then Steve left the house, got into his car and drove out of site.

Gina was in no rush to open the envelope, and she placed it on the worktop by the fruit bowl.

She cleared the table and filled the dishwasher.

Washed the dining table with the dishcloth and placed the vase of artificial flowers in the center of the table.

Gina left the kitchen and went upstairs to their bedroom. She dropped her robe onto the floor and went to her dresser. She got out her white lace bra to fit in her 34 C breasts and fastened it.

A pink mini crop top, her favorite at the moment, designer made and very exclusive, part of the trappings of having a husband in a high profile, highly paid job.

A tight blue denim mini skirt is taken from its hanger and she slides it gently over her bottom, no knickers that is always part of her punishment after a caning, 24 hours without pants.

It is one Gina accepts and is probably glad of it, 15 with the whippy cane makes close contact fitting clothes a definite miss.

Pink sandals to match her top complete her outfit.

A brush through her long blonde hair and a squirt of perfume, she makes the bed and goes back down stairs.

Gets a clean cup pours another coffee, takes the envelope from the work surface and opens it,

Due to your carelessness last night by burning dinner

YOUR TASK FOR TODAY IS...

Nothing unusual about the envelope, just one we always buy, long and self-sealing.

I try to open it without tearing the flap, it never works though, very clever these envelope makers.

Pulling out the folded piece of paper to straighten it out.

Hand written, as usual, Ste has such a wonderful hand for writing, as well as spanking, affords a little giggle to myself.

"Gina, due to your lack of discipline in making dinner last night you allowed time to talk on the phone, hence a burnt dinner.

As it is the third time in as many weeks this has happened I feel you are in need of a little more unpleasant punishment as a reminder of your errant ways.

At eleven o'clock this lunchtime you will catch the number 6 bus and travel to Starling park. You will get off and walk to the bandstand and wait for Me.

Select a bench, which is empty, and take with you the broad strap.

You will wear your pink silk panties and your pin striped suit with the short skirt.

Failure to attend on time will require you to cut a willow switch from the nearby wood and I think you know the rest. "

Leaving the house at 10.30 I waited at the bus stop.

The bus duly arrived and I sat near the front, I did not want to miss my stop. The park was quite a distance from home, for reasons, which became obvious later on.

I found the venue and all 5 seats around the outside were empty so I chose one and sat down.

The park was quite empty apart from a few dog walkers.

As it got nearer to lunchtime it began to get busier.

The bandstand began to fill with office workers eating lunch with more sat on the grass outside, the sun being very generous with its rays.

I saw Sir arriving and stood out of respect.

I never spoke just lowered my head.

He went to the bag next to where I had laid my coat, and retrieved the broad strap.

He walked to the wall of the bandstand, I followed and he gestured me to bend over the low wall.

I felt people's eyes on me but never dared look.

I laid my hands on top of the wall and leant forward.

The wall was quite low so I bent forward and my bottom was raised high.

Sir lifted my skirt and laid it over my back.

I felt the airflow around my bottom as my knickers were lowered down to my knees.

Sirs feet opened my legs to His satisfaction, my shaved pussy on show to anyone wanting a view.

The sound of the belt rushing through the air, one I knew well, caused me to screw up my eyes as the CRACK and searing pain hit me.

Everyone must have had their attention drawn to the sound as I said, "One thank you sir" in my quiet shaky voice. CRACK, 2 Two thank you sir."

CRACK, followed CRACK until " Ten thank you sir."

My tears had started at 3.

My Master was an expert with the strap, as indeed He was with all his correction implements.

He stood back and rubbed my bare bottom, he stood me up and turned me, bottom to the crowd, still rubbing it and cuddled me for what seemed an hour but in reality was around 5 minutes I suppose.

He wiped his hands over my eyes to help dry them, turned and walked away.

I followed his rule on the letter, kept my skirt up for 20 deep breaths.

I then reached and raised my knickers over my welted bottom.

I put the strap back into my bag and picked up my coat.

I glanced at what looked like a hundred pairs of eyes on me and walked to the park gates.

Tears still rolling down my face I went to the bus stop and waited.

My bus arrived and I sat gently on the first seat available.

I arrived home with tears still filling my eyes, and a huge amount of pride in my heart that Sir had taken up his lunch time to punish me, how lucky, loved and wanted I felt.

Upstairs I stripped then put the broad belt back into the cabinet, and took out the triple cut tawse.

I carefully walked downstairs, laid the tawse on the dining table. I followed it, laying the width of the table and gripping the far side tightly, just in time as the front door opened.

I never looked behind just listened. He put His coat on the hook in the closet and His brief case on the hall stand.

His shoes were slip ons and he changed them for his sandals, all so predictable, all Sirs actions.

He entered the dining room and I heard Him undo his belt,

I loved the sound of the buckle; the sound of it being unfastened made my clit tingle in anticipation.

I waited to hear it being pulled through the loops of His trousers but it never happened, instead His zip was lowered and I heard his pants fall as He moved behind me.

"You took to your task well today My little slave" he whispered, "and so deserve a reward."

The last word saw his cock press against my pussy lips,

I jumped forward in shock expecting the tawse.

I quickly pushed back and took him into me, his thighs hitting my welted bottom, I cum for the first time in seconds, but he knew I would,

He knows His slaves body well.

His hands move under me and torments my clit as he manipulates it; it grows to its sexual size.

His hands move away from my pussy and clit and He pushes me down onto the table, by engorged clit pressing hard onto the table, the pain, the hurt and the pleasure brings me to climax again.

From my teared eyes I see His hand reach for the tawse, I shudder as I cum and as He keeps fucking me hard.

On his pull out stroke I feel a searing pain on my bottom, and again, continued stinging, the tawse is a wicked instrument and the three-tailed tawse the worst.

He had waited for me to cum knowing I was at my most vulnerable as I get a good 15 stokes on top of my already strapped bottom.

I quickly had to get horny again to transfer my pain into my pleasure.

I hear Him grunt as he pushes hard and shoots his cum into my open pussy,

I match him and cum as hard as the previous two I had just had.

As he finishes and withdraws I dare not move until instructed.

I feel our cum spilling out and down my inner thighs.

"Prepare" I hold the far side of the table hard until my knuckles turn white. The sound of the tawse rushing through the air takes my breath away as I feel it rest momentarily on the back of my legs.

Five on each leg and I am told to stand.

Tears flowing down my face, by tits bouncing as I sob but I am taken into Sirs strong arms and carried to our lounge and onto the settee.

Sitting on His knee as he rocks me and strokes my back, whispering what a brave slave he has and how I had passed the first task with flying colours, yet reminding me I still had tasks to complete.

He assured me I would be allowed to heal for a day or so as he turned me over His knee for a well-deserved, gentle spanking.

I thank Him for His time in correcting a lowly slave girl and confirming my dying love for him.

I remain naked as I prepare diner for us, with particular notice on not to burn anything, on my every passing I get a slap over my ample tits with his hand.

He asked I did not do a sweet, so I knew His mind.

After diner I pulled back my chair and crawled under the table. Sir opened his legs as I lowered His fly and took out his cock.

I knew it would be our desert and I worked my mouth like a virgin's tight cunt to satisfy Him tasting my sweet juices as well as his pre cum.

He was not disappointed, nor was I, my mouth and throat full of Sir, I was truly blessed.

Consequences 2 - Don Brown

Two pretty uneventful days passed, the obvious spankings and being used by Sir but no thrashings and no tasks.

I knew Sir had not forgotten my next task, He had said he would wait till the belting and tawsing marks had healed well, and now they had.

The morning started like most mornings for me, as I woke my Master up at 6.00am on the dot.

I again had arisen at 5.30, showered, started the coffee percolator then crept back into bed by 5.55. I waited for the first chime of the grandfather clock and then placed my hands on my Masters cock.

It is 4 years now since I met my Master.

I was in an adult shop with my girlfriends buying items for someone's hen night.

I picket up a rattan cane and swished it through the air in fun and it caught the man behind us as I moved it over my head.

It took him somewhat by surprise and me too.

He said let me show you how to do it and in a joke I touched my toes as He gave me 3 quick cuts.

Wow, what a thrill, I stood up as the other girls laughed and carried on shopping, only I knew I'd cum in my panties and wanted to lower them for more strokes of the cane.

What was happening, I was talking to a tall dark handsome stranger, love storybook stuff, and was under His spell.

We left the shop together and I went with a complete stranger to his apartment.

**********

We sat and talked, he told me he was a Dom, and had to explain to a 19-year-old virgin exactly what a Dom was.

I was fascinated, I had had no previous sexual experience.

Ok a quick fumble and the odd fingering by some boys who I told them they could if I could wank them, how naïve is that? but no sex and certainly no spanking apart from mum or dad.

They were not strict by any mean but even at 19 I often got spanked by one or other of them.

I always got a funny feeling below, during and after, panties down and over the knee lectured spanked, cried, panties up and sent to my room.

Then i'd play with myself from puberty I guess till I cum.

It was never ever embarrassing lowering my panties in front of mum or dad, unless I was already a bit wet, I'd always had to do it.

I was not a naughty girl, just high spirited and perhaps bad with timekeeping.

Also usually always by hand, just a couple of time with mums hairbrush when I'd been sent to my room first, not sure why now though.

A few of us girls used to compare bums at school in the toilets after we'd been punished, some used to get strapped, wow, the marks lasted for ages, you could hear us all cumming in the toilets after the showing.

Also some girls had actually shaved the hair off their little cunts, how sexy is that, I would have loved to but daren't.

**********

He told me I had to always call Him sir or Master, in private, and Steve or Ste in public.

He then told me to stand and strip, me strip, after knowing a guy for about three hours,

I stood and stripped.

A 19 year old virgin slim with good sized titties and nipples as hard as bullets.

A flat tummy, quite hairy mons, covering a girly slit.

I put my hands by my side so Sir could see all of me, and instinctively turned to show my bot.

He walked behind me and rubbed my bottom as his right hand cupped my breasts.

He turned me round and He led me to His bedroom, I thought I was in for my first fucking, how wrong I was.

He led me in but stood me in front of a tall wooden wardrobe.

He opened it and my young girly eyes nearly left my sockets.

Straps, whips, restraints, canes... Sir asked me to choose an item he would use on me my eyes went at once to the array of belts, I could not speak, so I pointed.

Sir took what turned out to be a medium brass buckled belt of its hook and laid it on the bed.

He took me gently by the arm and gently laid me over His knee and rubbed my bot again.

His left hand eased me up and his whole hand cupped my pussy and at the same time his right hand slapped my right bottom cheek, then left, right, his hand was pressing against my virgin pussy then entering me.

I cum at once as tears filled my eyes, and ecstasy filled my mind and heart.

I was spanked much longer than mum or dad and loved every spank.

He stopped and rubbed my bottom and between my legs to mycum filled slit, he instructed me to stand.

He moved two pillows from the top of the bed and placed them half way down, I was told to lay over them with my bottom as high as possible, I did as told without question.

He laid my selected belt over my bottom for what seemed like an age, I was still weeping but not crying.

He lifted the belt and told me I would get 10 cuts with His belt, I was to say, "One thank you very much Master"

The first was just a tester I reckoned.

"One thank you very much Master"

The second a little lower and a little harder.

"Two thank you very much Master" every consequent stroke was harder as I thanked Sir.

By the 7th "Seven thank you very much Master" I was crying my heart out but in no pain at all, it was the first of many 'Sub-States' I would enter, but did not realise it then.

After He had given me my last and I had thanked Him he took me in His arms and rocked me,

His skilful hand between my legs, playing with my hairs and pulling them.

He entered me with His fingers and brought me to a climax, then we lay down and slept for an hour or so.

On waking we went to His bathroom and He allowed me to shower, when I finished and turned around He had His razor and cream ready.

I walked forward and he shaved every inch of my mons and cunt lips, he had to insert a finger to complete the lips.

I had to bend over as He did around my bummy hole too, and explained how I always had to now keep it this way.

When he had finished He said I may play awhile with my new little girl pussy, this I did and cum in front of Sir, squirting into the shower tray to His delight

.

He dried me and laid me over His knee and gently rubbed in some cream, I cum again.

I had found my little piece of heaven.

2 days later I moved into his apartment, me 19 and him 27 and never ever looked back,

I have enjoyed every stroke and every tear since and love Him more and more every second of every minute of every hour.

**********

Again my morning started like every morning as I woke my Master. The clock chimed and He opened His eyes at the last stroke of the six o'clock bell

His cock leapt into action at my touch.

It was my only power ever, it was my hands which turned His cock from flaccid to rock hard. His legs opened for my access to his balls, he always says my hands are like feathers which gives him a terrific thrill, and a broad smile.

As My Masters slave I would die for Him, He is my whole life.

Slaves are born and never made, and to find a Master as I have gives me the most love and trust I could give and receive from anyone.

I served poached eggs on toast for breakfast, with plenty of hot coffee, followed by brown or white toast and marmalade.

Sir stood to leave and kissed me passionately as He left for work, was it more passionately than normal?

I cleared the table and set on the dishwasher and walked to the hall the saw an envelope on the hall-stand.

I picked it up and sat on the stairs, my feeling on the kiss was right.

I opened it and read the wishes of My Master.

"Slave, you will report for new training at 10.30 at the address below.

You will be taught new avenues of our lifestyle, a series of training in procedures I do not at this moment fulfil in your training.

Read this next part very carefully.

You are now being given a safe word, a word that immediately stops the training when used.

Your safe word is Gina, a word that cannot be mistaken.

Be brave My slave and do this for you and not Me"

Master Brian

216 The Avenue

Sletford

Braime

EX11 6MA

I sat and let my mind wander, and heard the clock chime 8.00am, it jolted me.

I quickly looked at my letter 10.30 and it was good hour's journey on the bus.

I stood and ran upstairs to prepare. I wanted pretty but not tarty or sluty, so I chose carefully.

I left home at 8.45, got on the bus at 8.55. i arrived at Sletford bus station at 10.05 and took a taxi to my address.

I waited at the gate till my watch said, almost 10.30 then climbed the steps.

I rang Master Brian's doorbell as the church clock struck it's half-hourly chime.

The door opened immediately, my eyes dropped to the floor, Gina sir, reporting for training sir.

"Enter" replied the deep voice, I stepped up the doorstep and entered the old Victorian house.

A red and black tiled-floored hallway led us a huge oak staircase, Sir walked up and beckoned me to follow, my eyes lifting slightly to see the highest ceiling I had ever seen with ornate plastered cornicing.

We got to the top of the stairs and along a corridor to another staircase and up we went again to the top floor.

A large paneled oak door greeted us and Sir opened it.

"Enter girl" he instructed as He stood to the side. I did as instructed at once keeping my eyes to the floor.

He told me I could look around the room for which I thanked Sir.

As my eyes lifted I saw my first sight of a Masters dungeon, I gulped, and Sir placed his hand on my shoulders, "do not worry girl, most is just for show," and his deep voice broke into a chuckle.

"The reason for your visit today is to give a fellow Master's slave an insight into a concept of training you at present do not receive."

"Yes sir" I replied.

"Were you given a safe word."

"My name Gina,Sir" he nodded.

"Are you ready He asked"

"Yes Sir"

Sir undid the 3 buttons on my coat and removed it.

DonBrown
DonBrown
231 Followers
12