Consequences - Maxine

Story Info
She had to try it once.
12.4k words
4.33
262.8k
81
108
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not much in the way of sex in this one. It is a typical celt consequence story. I hope you enjoy it.

Edited by the wonderful hands of LadyCibelle

Consequences-Maxine

Prologue

I checked the parking lot from the steps of the city/county complex where I stood once more, to be sure his truck was still there. I knew that he had arrived a few minutes ago and he should be good for another ten to twenty minutes before leaving, but I wanted to be sure. Her phone call to him just said she wanted to talk to him about my trip. He was probably bellied up to the counter and talking to her right this minute. Making plans for tonight when I would supposedly be out of town for two days. Two days for them to get it on. Yes, he would stay and talk to her: I was just nervous, and if truth be told, also a little excited. I just wanted this thing to go as planned.

It was important for it to be just right since I had been planning this now for almost two weeks. I looked again for John's car and this time was rewarded with the sight of his classic Mustang convertible pulling in to the parking lot, the smoke from the exhaust signaling its presence. It was a piece of junk to me, but a beloved classic to him and now the bearer of important news.

John parked, pulled his massive bulk awkwardly out of the too-small car, reached back inside to grab a worn briefcase and then, slamming the door twice to get it to stay shut, walked toward me. The blinding white teeth in his coal black face showed him smiling, and it was all I needed to see to allow me to return it. He raised the briefcase in triumph as he climbed the steps to where I was standing. He reached me, pulled out a sheaf of papers and, handing them to me, laughed.

"It's cooked: her goose that is. It's all here and just what you wanted. Junior is right behind me with his copies. The cops are right behind him and they agreed to follow his lead. Just a few mo' minutes and you get what you wanted."

I took the papers he gave me, checked to be sure they were what I expected, and then smiled back at him.

"Perfect! Junior has the official copies? For both of them?"

"He's got 'em both. Just as you wanted. Relax Bob; it'll be over very quick."

As I nodded, he took a last chance to ask me "Are you sure Bob? Are you damn sure this's what you want? There's still time to change your mind. Be sure!"

"Yes, I'm sure. I'm very damned sure!"

Our Life Till Now

Maxine Gray and I were married sixteen years ago this month. We met and fell in love in high school and then dated off and on through college. I went to Ohio State and she went to Mount Union near Youngstown. We both dated others during college but we always reconnected during the holidays. We both graduated in 1989 and moved back to our home town of Toledo. Maxine had a degree in accounting and got a job working for the city in the auditor's office. I was an engineer and I went to work for my dad in his construction business. My degree was in civil engineering so I began to slowly take over his job with the idea of him retiring and me eventually running the whole thing. That was fine with me, since I had always wanted to do what he did: run my own company and build things.

My name is Bob Underhill. My dad's business is Underhill Construction and he concentrates mainly on industrial construction. He rarely bothers with small jobs and bids only on those that will keep him working for years. Those were the big ones and there were plenty of them around. When I graduated, he started me working on the bids: the part of the job that made us successful. A good bid was necessary to making a profit and to getting a foot in the door: too high, no chance in hell, too low, good chance to work but a sure loss of profit. A good bid would open the door for the job and for a lot more down the road. I learned from a pro.

Maxine and I were dating and as we both settled into our jobs, talk of marriage was inevitable. We danced around it for several months but I finally asked her to marry me one sunny day in May. She accepted, we planned for a September wedding and our life as a couple began the day in 1991 when we pledged our love and devotion to each other for the rest of our lives. We took a week long honeymoon in Hawaii where we learned that sex was something we both enjoyed. I was surprised to find she was fairly wild in bed. Once she found out that she liked it, she was anxious to try everything she had read about or heard from some of her friends at work. I was happy to go along with her exploration and we did everything I could imagine at least once.

When we returned and started our life as a married couple, we continued to have sex as often as we had the strength and things became comfortable to us. We were in love and our lives were almost perfect. We planned on a family later once we felt secure in our lives but in the meantime we had fun.

We had been married for five years when one night as she was riding me like a cowgirl in bed, I reached up to pinch her nipples between my fingers as she liked and asked her a question. "Do you want kids? And if you do, how many?"

She looked at me, her eyes glazed over with lust, and nodded her head affirmatively. She grabbed the hands pinching her nipples, pushed them hard against her breasts as she began bouncing harder and faster. "Oh God, I'm cuming. I'm cuming so hard!" I watched her face as it twisted in pleasure and humped my hips up to assist her orgasm and to urge my own which was just on the verge. She threw her head back, let out a small scream of pleasure, and I felt her muscles squeezing my cock as her orgasm roared over her. That brought mine on and I let go, pulses of semen flooding her insides.

She stayed that way for several minutes as her orgasm peaked, then began to subside. She loved this position since it gave her full control. I was along for the ride but it was a ride I thoroughly enjoyed. I loved to see her this way, her face flushed with pleasure and contentment and her eyes glazed with passion. She looked at me, a smile on her lips as she finally moved off me to collapse beside me.

"God, that was wonderful. I love you Bobbie. I truly love you." She reached over to kiss me tenderly, one hand sliding down my body to take my cock in her hand and the other gently placed on my cheek. Her eyes told me she was being truthful.

"And yes I want kids. I think we should begin as soon as possible. Your job is secure with your dad and I have my choice of a lot of assignments. I could work till I got pregnant, take time off to have our baby and then go back when he or she was old enough to put into day care. That's what you were thinking?"

Actually it was exactly what I was thinking and I told her. As I was telling her how much I wanted kids, she was working on my suddenly aroused cock and bringing it back to life. "Well, it's too late tonight since I'm still on the pill but I can stop in two weeks. Till then, we have to practice. And practice. And practice."

Each sentence was punctuated with her hand squeezing me until I was almost as hard as if I had never cum. She continued with her hand, bringing me off that way as she kissed my face, my neck, my chin, my chest. She brought me to a second climax that way that was as intense as any I had earlier. When I recovered and indicated I would do the same for her, she just laughed and said she was so tired she just wanted to sleep in my arms.

Max stopped her pills on schedule and we began our quest for the all American family. It took almost five months but finally she was pregnant. Our first child, Tiffany Ann, was on the way. We named her Tiffany after Max's mom and Ann after mine. Max did all the right things to make sure she and the baby were healthy and when Tiff was born, she was perfect. And Max made a super mother. She took care of all three of us and life was wonderful. Tiffany grew quickly and when she turned three, Max began to look into daycare. She found a great place: she and I vetted it and pronounced it OK. Tiffany started soon after and Max went back to work.

When Tiffany Ann turned four, we decided to go for a second child. Our sex life had climbed back to where it was before Max got pregnant and I hesitated to give that up but it was time. We began, practicing as often as we could until Max announced that we were going to have our second. I was pleased and excited and told her that we had to get as much sex in before she started to get uncomfortable. She agreed and we made love as often as we had before, but now with a little more urgency. That was when we discovered several new things that we enjoyed and added to our repertoire.

We found out that this one was going to be a boy and that made both of us quite happy. We wanted one of each and had decided to continue until we had both boys and girls. Now we would be the perfect family: husband and wife and two children; one of each. We waited for our new addition and were delighted when he came, healthy and happy. We named him Leif Thomas, after my father and hers. Life was perfect!

As Leif grew, Max stayed home and took care of both of our kids but after Leif turned two and a half Max was ready to go back to work. I had no problem with that and she began to get things ready. It was about that time that my perfect life got just a little less perfect. We got new neighbors. Tom and Christine DeMint moved in next door and for some reason, Christine and Max quickly became good friends. I liked Tom but he and I never got to the point of best friends. Tom was a banker and he and I shared few interests. But Christine and Max became close and soon Christine would be at our place when I came home or I would find Max next door, talking and drinking coffee with Christine. It wasn't like it was a problem but for some reason, I found Christine to be someone I distrusted on sight. I had no reason for that but it was true nevertheless.

Maxine went back to work at the City complex and was now working in the building permit department. That wasn't too bad since I would see her fairly often when I went in for some permit or other requirement. Things settled back in, Max was back to her sexy self and our love life was full and rich. We celebrated our fifteenth wedding anniversary and life seemed great. For a while.

Unbeknown to me, trouble started when Christine talked Max and me into giving a party to invite some of our friends over to meet her and Tom. I had no problem with the idea and I agreed to invite some of my construction friends over. Christine had a short list of people she and Tom knew and the party was arranged. We set aside one Saturday afternoon and planned a barbecue. I took the kids over to Grandma and Grandpa for the afternoon and the party was on.

We had a good turnout and I introduced Christine and Tom to many of my friends. I took the time to include Max since she had not met a lot of them. Things were going great until I noticed Sam Fontaine, a trucking contractor that I worked with sometimes. I hadn't invited him so I wondered how he got here. I didn't care much for Sam. His reputation for working around the law was pretty well known and I knew he had the reputation of a ladies' man, not caring much if they were married or available. He was talking with some of the ladies and I figured he would be taking names while here.

It was some time later when Max came over to me and pulled me aside to ask "Who is that good looking man in the leather jacket and tight jeans? He's hot!"

"That's Sam Fontaine and stay away from him. He's never met a woman he wouldn't screw. Married or single, makes no difference to him. He's a real piece of work."

"Why'd you invite him if you don't like him?" She didn't seem to believe me. Not surprising since she didn't know him.

"I didn't and I have no idea who did. But he's here." I started to go back to the grill but Max was having none of that.

"Introduce me and Chris. I want to meet him and see what's so hot about him. See what the ladies see in him. Come on." She pulled me toward Chris and once she got there, she corralled her as well and started toward Sam. I had little choice but to follow.

"Hey there Bob. Heard you were throwing a party. Connie invited me to come along. Hope you don't mind?" Sam was talking to me but looking at Christine and Maxine. His smile was pretty big and I wanted to punch his face in but I had no reason.

"Sure Sam. No problem. I want you to meet Maxine, my wife, and her friend Christine DeMint from next door. Ladies, meet Sam Fontaine."

Introductions made, I moved away and went back to my grill. I watched them from the corner of my eye as I continued to provide the burgers and hot dogs while Tom took care of the drinks. Things were going pretty well and I forgot about Sam and the ladies as I got dragged into a conversation. It was almost an hour later when Max came back to stand beside me and help with the food. I noticed that she kept looking over toward Sam frequently but gave it little thought. The party was in full swing and I had little time.

Later that afternoon when people were stopping to say thanks as they left, I looked again for Maxine and found her standing off to one side talking with Sam. They seemed to be involved in something rather serious as they were talking quietly and standing very close. I didn't care much for that and called over to Maxine to come help me.

Max looked at me, stepped back away from Sam and then said something more before walking toward me. I was distracted by another couple leaving and when I looked again, Sam was gone and Maxine was talking to Christine. I saw nothing much after that and the party broke up with people heading home to pick up their kids. Tom and Christine were helping to clean up and we were able to go inside before it got dark. The party seemed to be a success and Tom said he had met several people who he thought would be worth inviting over. We said our goodnights and they went home while we went inside.

Maxine said very little the rest of the evening, cleaning up leftovers, washing dishes, filling several trash bags with paper plates and cups. I went in and sat down in my chair to relax my feet. Standing at that grill all day had done a number on my feet. I think I fell asleep almost as soon as I sat down since I remembered nothing much until Maxine woke me later to go up to bed. I followed her, dragging but contented.

I went to bed, thinking Max would be as tired as I was and would want nothing more than to sleep for hours but I was wrong. As soon as the light went out, she attacked me, her hands all over me and her mouth working its way down my body, promising a warm wet haven for my quickly hardening cock. Before I knew what was happening, Maxine had me hard and raging. She threw one leg over my body and raised herself up directly over my now throbbing erection. She lowered herself down, already wet and ready. She sank down all the way, then rose back up and began the process of fucking me. I reached for her breasts as I always did in this position and she grabbed my hands to crush them against her chest. Her head was thrown back and she was moving rapidly up and down, up and down, moving faster and faster, her breath coming in gasps. She was ready, not wasting any time with foreplay. I held on as her climax approached and watched her as her body reacted in pure lust.

When she came down from her high, her breathing slowing and her chest no longer heaving, I looked at her face. Her eyes were still closed, her face still showing signs of passion. I was confused, not understanding where this surge of sexual lust had come from. I wasn't concerned at that time, just confused. She often reacted this way to some of the things we did, but tonight she was already aroused before coming to bed. That was what was bothering me.

"Max, baby, what was that all about? Where did that come from?" I was laying there, on my back, my own climax forgotten when she came. She had not bothered to wait for me or to ask about me. That was unusual as well.

She looked at me in surprise and then her face turned red in embarrassment. She slid off me, rolled over and sat up on the side of the bed with her back to me and I was surprised to see that she was crying. I sat up myself, reached for her only to have her stand up and move away from me. She didn't reply but went into the bathroom and closed the door. I sat there confused and worried. I decided she wouldn't welcome me if I tried to go to her so I just rolled over and lay back down. It must have been twenty minutes or less before I was asleep.

Sunday morning came and I woke to the sound of Leif and Tiff playing one of their games. I looked at the clock to see it was almost ten in the morning and I had slept straight through. I pushed myself up and went in to take a shower and try to get my legs under me. Half an hour later, I walked downstairs to find Maxine and Christine sitting at the kitchen table talking quietly. As I walked in, they stopped and Maxine rose to get me a cup of coffee. I sat down, Christine watching me but saying nothing. Ordinarily I would welcome that but this morning, it seemed ominous.

Max put the cup down in front of me, looked over at Chris who then rose and left. Max waited until she was gone before speaking. "I'm sorry about last night. You must have thought I was crazy. It was all a big mistake." She walked around the table and sat down opposite me.

"What do you mean, mistake? I'm lost." I needed the caffeine but I doubted that would give me any enlightenment.

"Chris and I and some of the girls were having fun and making jokes. We were being silly and talking about our husbands and about sex. I just got a little horny and jumped you when we went to bed. I just sort of lost it and never even thought about you. I'm so sorry honey, I really am. I was so embarrassed I just went in the bathroom and tried to calm down. When I finally came out, you were asleep."

I thought about that, decided there was more to it but that Max obviously wanted to forget it so I let it go. "Aw, that's all right Max. It was fine. I was so damned tired I don't think I would have enjoyed it anyway. No harm, no foul."

"Good. I'll make it up to you tonight. You can count on that big boy." She was now happy that whatever it was no longer seemed to be a problem. Maybe not. Then again maybe it was.

Nothing more happened until a week later when Max asked me if I would have any objection to her going out with Chris for some drinks and conversation. They were going to invite a couple of the other women Chris met and just try to establish some contacts. She said they would just be gone a couple of hours and if I could watch the kids she would be so grateful. I didn't understand it then of course, but that was the day my life changed for the worse.

"Sure honey. It might be good for you to make some new friends." Other than Chris is what I was thinking to myself. I still didn't trust her.

"Good. I think I'll call Chris and set it up for Thursday night. Is that OK?"

"Fine with me. I'll do something with the kids to keep us occupied while you're out having fun." I smiled to show I was just kidding. She returned the smile but not with the enthusiasm I expected. Maybe she was worried at how I was taking it. Well, OK then. It wouldn't hurt to let her know I didn't have to like her going out without us.

Thursday night came and Max dressed conservatively for her evening out. I don't think I ever described Maxine. She was cute, with short dark hair and green eyes. Her face was sort of round with high cheek bones and a small dimple in her chin. She was short, only about 5' 2" and never wore heels. Her body was OK, just a little on the heavy side but still nice to look at. She was no beauty but I loved her just as she was. That night she dressed in slacks and a blouse, with a sweater jacket over that.