Consequences - Meg

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held my breath as he moved his body over mine and settled between my legs. He held himself up on his elbows as he whispered into my ear.

"I've dreamed about this every night as I watched you on my screen. It got so bad at times that I had to stop in the middle of a broadcast and take a cold shower. But now the reality is here beneath me and it takes my breath away. God, Megan, I think I'm in love with you and I just met you for real. You're better in reality than the dream or the picture."

"Make love to me now, Ken. Make me do everything you've imagined. I'm yours to do with as you want. Just do it now! Please!"

And he did. He slid his body down and when he was in position, we both pushed at the same time. He slid inside me and it was all I imagined it could ever be. He felt so right inside me and his body on mine was a delicious pressure that made my own feel as if it were going to burst into flame. As his rigid hardness stroked in and out of me, I felt the wave growing inside me. It threatened to consume me but I knew that before that happened, I would feel the climax I had never had with a man. I knew it was coming and I didn't know if I could survive it.

I wrapped my arms and legs about his body and pulled him tight on every stroke. He was pounding into me faster and faster and I couldn't get enough. I lifted my hips each time he pulled back to make sure the closeness remained. I couldn't let him out of me now. I was humping up against his strokes and matching his pace. I felt it inside me. It was here! I felt the heat and the power and the joy all at once as my body flashed in sheer ecstasy. I came with a scream of insanity and I left my body behind as I floated in a dreamland that I had never experienced before.

Ken came at the same time and I could feel his sweet fluids inside me, coating my overheated tissues and calming my body. It was so intense and so beautiful and I had no idea it could ever be this way. I was over thirty and had sex with dozens of men but I had never felt this way in my life. I had no defense against this kind of joy! As I came down from the high I had achieved with my climax, I started to weep. I cried softly with the tears of joy only a woman can shed

"What's the matter, Megan? Are you OK? Is something wrong? Did I do something you didn't want?

I opened my eyes and stared into his concerned brown eyes just inches away. I could see the worry, the fear of a man who felt he had done something wrong even though he thought he was doing what the woman wanted. Why are we so complicated sometimes?

"No, no, Ken, no! You did everything just perfectly. You were just right and I loved it very much. No, these tears are of joy, not sadness or regret."

His smile was all I needed now to tell me he also had enjoyed me and my body. That was important to me now. While I had never had doubts before, or even cared if I pleasured the other man, I did now. I desperately wanted to please this man with everything I did. And I would do anything for him. Anything he wanted. I was his, body and soul!

We rested for only a few minutes and then we did it again. We did everything I had ever thought about that night and into the following morning. I learned that oral with the man I loved was wonderful. I learned that he could reach depths I had never experienced when he entered me from behind. I loved his hands on my breasts as I rode him from the top and I felt the comfort as I lay on my side with my love pushing into me. We did it all that night and the following morning and I told Ken that I never wanted it to end. He promised it never would.

That night was the first night of the beginning of what I thought of as my true entrance into the world of women. Before I was a woman among others, none of whom were of any importance. Now, I was a woman and I related to all those others who lived to serve their man. And we did just that. If we were happy with them, we served them willingly, without complaint and with joy.

Ken and I continued to be together and after dating exclusively for six months, he asked me to marry him and I agreed happily and joyfully. We planned a small wedding and spent two weeks together in Maui hardly ever leaving the hotel. We were happy and we planned our lives accordingly. My career resumed and with Ken's help, my entrance into directing came true. He could get me in the door but had little influence inside that world. I knew I could do the job and he had faith as well.

Over the next two years, we continued to love each other as often as we could and we even slipped away during the day when he was in the building. I was still in love and I had never felt more content. Ken was doing well in his career and we were happy at home with all we had. We wanted nothing more than to continue as we were for a few more years before we decided on children. We both wanted them but we felt it was too soon. We worked and built for our future.

We had been married for three years and five months when Ken asked me if we should consider starting our family. I was thirty six now and he was almost forty and the time seemed to be slipping by. I told him I wanted to direct my first full media event and then I would retire happy. Then we would start our family. He asked if that would happen soon and I promised him that it would be within the next few months. I had the script, the promise of financing and the studio had agreed. It was almost a reality.

I was in a planning meeting two weeks later when things started to go wrong. The script was done but it needed some editing and rewrites in places. The writer had agreed to get the work done by the deadline but he was too far behind to suit me. I dismissed the meeting and called him into my office to discuss the schedule. He agreed to meet me that afternoon. I had worked with him many times in the past and had no problems but that was a long time ago. I didn't know what he was doing now.

Drake came in that afternoon. He sat down across from me and began to talk about the problems with the dialogue and the scene changes. He was giving me a lot of technicalities and nothing of any real substance. I knew stalling when I saw it. He was stalling and I knew it. So did he. I had to get to the bottom of things right now.

"OK. Drake. What the hell is going on? You know how to fix this so why the stall tactics?"

He pushed the script into his briefcase and hesitated before looking back up at me. I saw something in his face I didn't like. I waited, almost sure of what I was to hear.

"You and I have worked together before, Meg. You remember the Timberlake project? We really pulled that one off and you got a good raise and a promotion from that one if I remember."

I did remember. It was a real coup for me and it did result in what he said. What he didn't say was the price I paid for his cooperation. He wanted sex with me to make the schedule and I agreed. After all, it was for me and my goals and he meant nothing to me. So, a quick fuck in my office after hours and he was back on schedule the following day. That's what I did and it meant nothing to me. But now? How could I justify that now?

I considered what he was asking and I told him to call me in two hours. I would talk to him then. He smiled, said that he was sure we could work this out, grabbed his things and hurried out of the office. I watched him go with disgust but also with the understanding of what it would take to get him on schedule and the script finished on time. I made a few calls to other writers but got nothing but vague promises and brush-offs. I was out of options with the time running out.

I worried the idea for the next two hours and came to a decision. I wanted to do this project, make my successful debut into directing and then retire on top. I was a household face and my name was known by half the world. I was a success in broadcast TV. Now, I wanted to go out with my name on a successful documentary. And it was for Ken and me that I wanted to finish this. We wanted a family and I had promised that after this project, it would be time. Ken was excited and anxious to begin as was I. All I had to do was finish this project. Two months and it would be done. If Drake was on time. And I knew how to make Drake on time.

How bad did I want this? Was it worth what Drake was demanding? Could I just let it go and retire anyway? I weighed the pros and the cons of what I had to decide and made a decision. I fell back on my past, and the knowledge that what I did was for my own goals and meant nothing more than that. It was for my marriage after all and that wasn't cheating! When the phone rang, I picked it up. It was Drake. I simply said, "Call me back and tell me where to be three hours from now."

I hit the disconnect and then dialed Ken. He was supposed to work late that night so I wanted to tell him I would stay for an extra hour and then go home. He wasn't in so I left the message on his voicemail. All I had to do now was get Drake off my back and the project on schedule. Two more months and it would be over. Ken and I could start our family. I was getting excited now. Just do Drake and get it over with. Just once and no more. It was just business, just like it always was before. Just like before! I told myself that over and over until I began to believe it. It would just be business and nothing more!

I finished my work and went into the restroom to prepare for Drake. I inserted a diaphragm just to be extra careful. As I inserted the device, I thought back to my times with Drake. He really wasn't all that bad. He was more forceful than most and he almost got me off a few times. And he was certainly male, a body that was very nicely proportioned. Maybe this wouldn't be all bad. I got a condom from the vending machine in the executive washroom for his visit. He would wear it or it wouldn't happen. With those preparations, I felt ready for this. All I had to do was get through it.

As I walked back to my office, I remembered how it used to be with these men who wanted to get their rocks off in a body that millions of men desired. That's all it was, just a male superiority thing. I was beautiful and known and they were nobodies. But this way, they felt superior to all those others who dreamed but were denied. They would proudly tell themselves that they had that beautiful woman on screen. Oh yes, I understood it. I first understood it at age ten and never forgot it. Ken had changed my life however and made me a woman instead of an icon. I loved him for that.

I walked into my office and sat back to wait for Drake's call. I had no more than set down when the phone rang. I answered and it was Drake.

"OK, Drake, where and when?" We had done this before. There was to be no love, no foreplay, no hesitation. Just get it over with.

"Meet me at the Dunes Motel on fifth street as soon as you can. Room 114."

"Fine. I'm on my way!" I hung up and was surprised at the warm rush that came over me. I knew that feeling but I hadn't felt it for some time. I was excited! This was not new but this was the first time since I had been married. Was it the forbidden part that was exciting? I had no idea but it was definitely exciting.

I locked my office and got my car and drove over to fifth street. It was not a very nice neighborhood and I was nervous. My Beemer was going to be out of place here. At least I thought that until I pulled into the lot. Most of the cars there were nicer than mine. I guess having a day rate was what pulled in the cheaters like me. I parked toward the rear of the lot, donned my big dark glasses, put on my hat and walked back to room 114 and knocked. Drake answered almost immediately and pulled me inside.

It was a dark and dingy room with a double bed and a spread the color of baby-crap. The walls were cheap synthetic wood paneling and the carpet was a mud-brown color. There was one light on near the bed and the spread was pulled back, inviting the weary traveler. What a joke! Weary traveler my ass. It was for people like me to spend an hour or so fucking someone they shouldn't be. I should know since I spent a lot of time in my early career in rooms like this.

I went past Drake and into the bathroom where I washed my hands and rinsed out my mouth. I felt dirty already and my mouth was dry from my nervousness. I knew this was wrong but it was necessary. As it had been necessary so many times in my career. Some had money; many had power; I had a body and a face that men desired. It was a price I paid to get where I was. I had thought it was over when I married Ken but I had to do it this one more time. I walked back out into the room and sat down on the bed.

I pulled my panties down and off my legs. I stood back up, dropped my skirt onto the floor and took off my blouse and bra. I watched him put the condom on what I knew was a typical cock. I had discovered that all men were essentially the same size when hard. All the rumors to the contrary, if they weren't porn star freaks with artificially enhanced cocks, they were all the same. Some were a little longer, others were a little thicker but they all fit inside me, and regular store-bought condoms of any kind fit them all. Black, white, Hispanic, made no difference to me. During my rise and then later in my career, I had tried all of them without finding any that were exceptional. Except my Ken. He was mine and mine alone and that made him the exception.

Once Drake was ready, l leaned back on my elbows and watched him as he climbed onto the bed beside me. I admired his buff body but reminded myself that this was business and not pleasure. Unfortunately Ken had taught me what pleasure could be when having sex and my thoughts were not as pure as they should be. I felt a warmth between my legs that surprised me. I knew it was anticipation and I expected to feel what I felt when Ken was with me. But he wasn't here now, Drake was. I decided to try to keep this strictly on the job.

"OK, do what you have to do. Just don't expect me to enjoy it or help you any."

"Oh come on, Meg! You always enjoyed it before. I know you did because you had a climax or two. Not that bad really, was it? Didn't I try to make it fun for you as well?"

I had to admit he did. And I had convinced him that I had a climax. So what if he believed me? "Yeah, I guess, but I'm a married woman now and this is cheating. I don't want to be here but you gave me no choice if I want to pull this documentary off. So, just get to it and get it over with. I'll do my part."

I worked on Drake for a few minutes with my hands and then with my mouth. I had to do this just to get him ready to do me fast. What disturbed me was that I was aroused by what I was doing so by the time he was ready, I was moist enough for him to slide inside me with little resistance. I was surprised; even with the lube I used earlier, he shouldn't have gotten in so easily. I must be wetter than I thought I would be. I had to admit, Drake felt very nice inside me and I began to enjoy it as he slammed into me without any letup. I closed my eyes and let him do what he wanted. I kept my legs down and my arms at my sides to let him know this was all on him.

At first, I was able to remember that but as he continued to pound inside me, the feeling began to grow and without my volition, my legs were around his back and my arms were pulling his upper body tighter against me. I was definitely feeling it now and I felt the growth of an impending orgasm. I was making a continuous sound of pleasure now as Drake continued to pound into me. As he began to move faster and faster, I held him tighter as my climax arrived. I groaned in pleasure as he stiffened and poured himself into the condom. I could feel his cock pulse and I felt the semen as it filled the reservoir end of the latex. It was almost as good as the real thing.

We remained that way for a few minutes as we both came down from our high. We were panting, our chests were heaving and sweat coated our bodies. As we relaxed, I realized that this had been more than I expected or even wanted. This kind of pleasure was supposed to be reserved for my husband and only for him. But Ken had awakened my pleasure centers, so that now when I was doing something I considered only business, something unexpected happened and that was something new for me. I had to think about this some more.

Drake stroked my face as he leaned over me. "Why don't you try to get me up for a second go-round? I know you got off that time just like me. Use that beautiful mouth and your hands to get me up again and I'll let you ride me this time."

I actually considered it before my conscience kicked in. I couldn't do this! I was married and I had made a promise! I broke one promise but only so I could keep another, one I considered more important. Our family!

"Sorry, Drake. That's it! You promised and I delivered. So, keep your word and do the work. Have the finished script on my desk by tomorrow, close of business. OK?"

Drake looked at me for a second before nodding his head. "You got it. You delivered and I made a deal. I'll have it for you by end of day."

I got up, went into the bathroom and washed my face and hands again. I wiped my naked body with a damp washcloth and dried myself on one of the scratchy towels supplied by management. I put on my bra and my blouse, pulled on my skirt and tucked my blouse in and then paid attention to my signature face. I brushed my hair and reapplied my lipstick. I looked at the face in the mirror and shuddered. I didn't like what I had just done but I considered it necessary. I wished at that point that I hadn't enjoyed it as much as I did. I closed my eyes as a wave of pain washed over me and waited until the spasm passed before walking back out to find Drake dressed and waiting.

He nodded toward the door. "Why don't you go out first, and I'll wait for a few minutes before I leave."

"Fine. See that the script is finished on time. Goodbye, Drake. And thanks for at least making it pleasant."

"Anytime angel-face. Anytime at all. Just let me know and I'll make the arrangements."

As I drove home, I began to feel the guilt start in my gut and work its way upward into my chest until it was almost choking me. I pulled over and began to cry. I stayed there on the side of the road for a long time, trying to stop the tears that were flooding my eyes. I knew what I did and I told myself that it was for the right reasons, but I knew that I could have found another way if I wanted to. Then it came to me in a flash of insight that added to my feelings of guilt. I did what I did for the thrill of doing it! I couldn't lie to myself any longer. I knew Drake and I knew what he could do and that I would enjoy it. I lied to myself all day and when he called, I was more than ready. And to be honest, I loved it!

I wiped my face and finally started the car and drove for home. I was confused and sick with worry. I couldn't let Ken know what I did and I was going to be sick with worry that he could find out. I didn't know what he would do if he did but I would die if he left me. That was the way I was thinking as I walked into our home. Ken wasn't there yet but he would be home soon so I had some time to get my act together and make sure he wouldn't suspect anything. I went upstairs to change and while I was at it, I took another swipe at cleaning myself off just in case. No shower for me. That would just raise a red flag that said, "Look at me. I took a shower in the middle of the day for no reason!"

I fixed a quick dinner and had it ready when Ken come in. He gave me his usual kiss and hug before rushing upstairs to shed his suit and tie. We had a nice dinner, with easy conversation and no tension. I kept it together very well and then it was time for bed. I waited until Ken joined me and then I initiated a bout of lovemaking that blew his head off! When he asked where that came from, I just laughed in glee and told him I had read a racy script that very day that had turned me on. I knew how close to the truth that was but he bought it and I relaxed. So, I got away with it and the script would be done and on time just as promised.