Consequences of a Lie

Story Info
Punishment from the submissive's POV.
1.5k words
3.5
11.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't sure my knock on the door was heard at first, because my hands were shaking so hard I could barely make contact with its surface. When he opened the door, I found myself rooted to the spot, unable to move out of sheer fear. I knew I was here only to pay penance for my wrongs.

"Come in," he said, and, in spite of my trepidation, I immediately walked through the doorway. I was, usually, a very obedient slave.

He locked the door behind us, and my mouth went dry as he grasped me hard by the throat in a sudden move. He didn't kiss me, he only turned me toward the bedroom.

"I want you naked," he stated. I began to undress as quickly as possible, shaking hands hampering my need to obey. He turned away, picking up something from the bedside table. I was shivering, now naked, once he turned back. He pushed me until I fell back into the bed, half lying on my back and propped on my elbows. He approached me and I saw the nipple clamps in his hands. I knew how much they hurt, even when I was aroused. Right now, I was more afraid than anything and he knew it.

He placed them, one at a time, on each nipple and I could only gasp at the pain. He gave them a tug, tightening them further and I cried out as they bit into my sensitive flesh. I didn't think it was possible, but I was shaking more now. He laid a hand on my chest, pushing me flat on the bed.

"Lie in the middle of the bed." I complied, placing my arms above my head as he liked.

I couldn't watch him and closed my eyes as he ran his hands over my body. But, he didn't touch me gently for long. He pushed apart my thighs, by far my most sensitive area, and slapped the inside of each hard. I jerked at the pain, my body trying to curl in on itself.

"You will lie flat; you will take it like a good little slave," he said. I nodded, eyes still closed. But, he grasped me by the hair then, forcing me to look in his eyes. (He knew that was hard for me to do.)

"Won't you?" he asked. I forced out a whispered "yes, sir."

He returned to his work, and slapped my leg again and again, each blow a bit harder than the previous. I gasped at every smack, my breathing rough, ragged. He was crossing a line he hadn't before, and I knew I'd be covered in bruises. I felt tears coming into my eyes, and he must have seen them. He delivered one final, bruising slap to each thigh, and my tears ran over with the intensity of it.

He gave me no reprieve, but grabbed the restraints at the foot of the bed and began tying me down. I'd have no way to stop him now. I hadn't expected to be tied face up, but I was in no position to argue.

"Please," I whispered, though unsure what I meant. He moved so fast and my airway was constricted by his hands on my throat before I drew my next breath. I felt his fingers digging hard into the side of my neck, restricting the blood flow and making me see spots. I struggled to breathe, but he didn't let go immediately.

"Look at me," he ordered. And, I did.

"Don't expect me to take it easy on you, not after what you did. You deserve this, don't you?" he said. I nodded, but it wasn't enough.

"Answer me," he demanded. I struggled to breathe, and he loosened his grip, but watched me intently, waiting for my answer.

"Yes, sir," I whispered. And, I believed it.

He yanked on the clamps again, a vicious tug of pain, and reached for the belt at the foot of the bed. His first lashes were a test only, barely a sting, as he perfected his aim across my legs and belly. I saw him as he pulled back with his full strength, and it took every ounce of control I had to prevent my body from tensing before the blow fell. But, even relaxing had its limitations. I could feel the welts rising as he lashed me again and again.

My legs were burning and I wanted to ask him to stop, but I was in no position to make such a request. He landed blows in the same place on my thighs however, and I cried out more loudly than I'd ever done in the past. Once more, and my cries must have satisfied him. He stopped then, and I was shaking, gone beyond crying to somewhere much deeper.

He reached up and removed the nipple clamps, and the rush of blood back into the constricted area made me cry out again.

Normally, at such a junction he'd hold me, as he enjoyed my pain and need to be close to him as I shook. I had no idea if my punishment would preclude this luxury. I prayed not. Fervently.

********************************************

My punishment was a long way from over. And, he saw no need to comfort me. But, he straddled my body and even as he landed blows on my breasts--leaving new bruises on top of old ones--I was absurdly grateful for his body near me. I flinched as his hands became rougher and rougher. He saw and stopped his assault of blows, but leaned down to bite my nipple, hard. His mercy was very limited today.

He moved away, though I still shook from the precursory punishment, and began to untie my legs, my hands. He grabbed a handful of my hair and maneuvered me from the bed and onto my knees at his feet. I leaned toward him, mouth open to take his cock, as I normally would, but he jerked my head back with a yank on my hair.

"Look at me," he said. I hesitated only momentarily, but took my gaze up to his. He was especially imposing from my vantage point from the floor. My eyes now on his, he pulled me forward, and I put my mouth around him. It took me only moments to take him in completely and I knew from the hardness of his cock I'd pleased him.

I lifted a hand to his balls, in the way I knew he liked and gently scraped my teeth along his length. As I took him more deeply into my throat, he grasped me hard by the hair with both hands and forced himself even deeper, making me gag. But, he didn't stop. Again, I gagged. I put my hands on his thighs, trying to push away, but he wouldn't let me. I started to panic, slapping at him uselessly, and he finally let go of me after I gagged one more time. I leaned into the floor, gasping for air and coughing. His strength was terrifying.

He grasped me by an arm, and hauled me up and onto the bed again, this time face down.

"Lie in the middle," he told me again. I did, though I was still breathing hard from my near suffocation. I felt tears falling, an overflow of all I was feeling, experiencing.

He tied me again, this time hard enough to make me wince at the tightness of the restraint. He was making sure I couldn't escape what came next.

**************************************************

I shook so hard, he must have seen it because he laid down beside me then, running a hand across my back, planting a kiss on my bare shoulder, being gentle until my breathing calmed, and my tears halted entirely. I was suddenly overcome by a languorous calm, the effect of the combined adrenaline and soothing touch. I leaned into him, as much as the restraints allowed.

He didn't allow me to nestle against him for long. He stood and I hid my face in the softness of the bed, afraid of what came next. I heard the sound of his belt--now familiar--as he prepared to use it on me. I could take this, I knew.

He landed the first blow at full strength, and while the blow hurt, I was relieved. But, he kept hitting me, each time at full strength, and many of the lashes crossed the same spot along my hip, creating what I knew would be a deep, purple bruise by morning. He landed blows on my back, and I felt the bite of the belt as it hit my shoulder blades. He'd never bruised my back, but he was changing that. I don't know how long he kept going, but I made very little sound, aside from an occasional whimper. He stopped suddenly, and again grabbed my hair to pull my head uncomfortably backward.

"I don't think I'm getting through to you, with this," he said, nodding toward the belt in his hand. I blinked, a sudden rush of real fear hitting me. What else did he have to use?

**************************************************