Consequences of an Affair Pt. 05

Story Info
I invented a way to dance with a legless woman.
2.8k words
4.18
20.7k
9

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheKeith
TheKeith
504 Followers

Despite bring newly married—by Marital Lease—to two Sex Goddesses, I couldn't fuck all the time and neither could my two new 'leased wives.' They had to help buy and sell houses and condos. I had to putter around in my shop. We had to shop for food and house-related stuff. I took them both out on dates as much as I could, both together and separately, as they wanted.

This afternoon, I was quietly chewing my fingernail down to my first knuckle, because Ling was showing homes in the million-dollar-plus range to a smart, brash older man who, very publicly, wanted a piece of handicapped Chinese ass for his trouble. Janice trued to soothe me, as she told me that this had happened before, and that 'usually,' all Ling had to put out was a kiss and maybe a hand-job.

To take my mind off Ling being deep-fucked in a vacant house by a sex-crazed man (like me), she took me to her home. It was just 4 doors up the street from the office. Leading me with her purse over one shoulder, her red-tipped white cane tap-tapping along the sidewalk and her other hand on my forearm, she led me to her place.

I was being led up the street by a blind woman.

Turning into a wide driveway, I found myself at a converted garage. The front garage door had been replaced by a well-built wall, faced with faux-brick. Janet took me inside by a side door that opened itself with 1-click for a wireless controller. Once inside, a second click closed and locked the door.

This was clearly the home of a totally blind woman who didn't have any guests over at all. The white-painted walls were bare of pictures, posters and knick-knacks. A waist-level 'ledger' wood piece was fixed to all the walls, sort of scuffed but polished by Janice's hands. There wasn't much furniture. What there was of it was screwed down to the wood floor, so it couldn't move. There were no 'partition' walls, to divide the 'rooms'. Just curtains strung on wires, which could be pulled out or retracted at will. The windows were covered with complex designs of colorful, translucent, adhesive plastic, so no one could see in: she, of course, couldn't see out.

The kitchen was minimal. A sink, a microwave, an oven but few cooking implements. Most cooking requires sight, so she mainly did either liquids, TV dinners, pre-prepared foods, raw foods, veggies, or take-out. A built-in refrigerator and a built-in dishwasher. Minimal cabinets.

The bathroom, however, was 3 times as big as usual, with the usual toilet, a sink with an instant-on hot-water attachment, but also a deep bathtub, a separate shower, a small hot-tub (cozy for two) and a two-person sauna. There was no hot-water heater, because everything was an instant-on 'tankless' water heater.

There was no bedroom nor a guest room, either, as Janice pointed out the big futon-style mattress that could be pulled from a cabinet and spread out, then covered with a silk sleep-sack and blankets. Pillows were everywhere, of every garish color (which she couldn't see), but each with a different texture of cloth cover.

There were some pieces of statuette art, but each was well-handled, as Janice pointed out the differing textures and shapes of each piece to me, handing them over for me to touch.

A computer stood in one corner, but the bulky device next to the computer, I was later told, was a text-to-voice reader. There was no printer or monitor, as she couldn't see the display of either. She could choose either headphones or a good stereo speaker-system for audio websites. There was a charging station for her cell-phone but no land-line. She had no TV but did have an AM/FM radio and CD player, for music and audio books.

A low table was next to the folded-out futon-mattress, with a plastic bottle of expensive sex-lube and a 'pocket-rocket' battery-operated vibrator on the table. I looked at both and turned to my lover-wife, who giggled as she asked, "You're looking at the lube, right?"

"Busted," I said. No point in doing useless gestures with my hands, because she couldn't see me being a fool.

"No, you're not 'busted.' I'm your wife. So is Ling, but she's not here right now and I am. I. WANT. YOU! I want you inside my very willing body. Right now. We probably won't need the lube, but just in case, it's here. I like to use the 'rocket' on my tits, nips and clit, just so you know."

"Now, like I said, I'm blind, so I depend more on taste, smell and touch, since I can't use sight. Ling told me she likes to look at you, our husband, naked as you walk toward her, hard cock out, bobbing and swing from side to side. This just before you sink into her. That's OK for Ling, since she can see, but I have to be close enough to touch, taste and smell your lovely cock."

My zipper slid down and her small hand darted into the opening and then into my boxers, as she drew out my rapidly-expanding cock. Dropping to her knees, she managed to get out, "Here comes the taste and smell ... ughmmurph, God, that's BIG ... summlunphed, I'm sucking you ... querrphmmed ... ahhh, you fit nice all the way down my throat, suck you, suck you ... ughmnmnoghmed."

This sucking display, which I watched and felt, went on for a while, and was followed by a display of brazen blind-woman lust as Janice got out of her clothes, using both hands but not releasing my cock from it's vacuumed pleasure.

My God, mouth and throat full of cock, that girl could strip!

With Janice nude, I was equally stripped. Then she lay back, spreading her legs and giving me a 'slut's most blatant position of welcome': legs up in the air, held stiffly, spread wide open. Her hands were held along her flanks, but under her legs, hands on her lower buttocks and long fingers pulling on the flesh around her external pussy lips, pulling each open. She displayed her wide-open womanly parts, which I could see were colored bright scarlet wth blood-engorged sex-lust, and oozing juice and lubricant.

No artificial lube needed, as I sank into her lusty depths, hearing my 'leased-wife' scream with pleasure. I thrust into her for a few seconds, then withdrew—to her pouting—but only for a couple of seconds. Then I latched onto her pussy with my mouth and my tongue found her engorged clit, tonguing and sucking on it. What seemed to be an electric shock coursed through her, as I simultaneously reached up and pulled-tugged-twisted her distended nipples.

"Hot wires" she screamed. "Hot wires from my nips to my clit. Make 'em spark!"

About a couple of minutes or so later, Janice re-screamed, "Ass, fuck my ass. Use lube. Do it! Fuck me in my ass. I'm your new wife. Fuck your wife up her ass. Fuck me."

I pulled out of my woman's cunt a 2nd time and shoved my well-lubed cock up against her butt-hole, which yielded easily. My head slipped in, followed by the rest of my shaft. Janice screamed, "I did a Fleet's enema at the office. I'm empty. Fuck me good, up my ass. I love it. So does Ling. Surprise her next time you two fuck. Fuck your ass-loving wife. Try not to cum, just yet, but fuck me, I'm cumming."

She did, at least 3 times. Then she had me pull out of her anal canal. She reached up, blind but accurate and cleaned me off with a baby-wipe, then re-lubed me from the stuff on the table. "Now, you big-dicked husband of two fucking sluts, get back inside my cunt and FUCK ME. Cum inside. Deep and hard. Fill me. Do me. Fuck your blind woman, while she lusts for you and for her other wife. FUCK ME!"

Denied for too long, I came inside my leased-wife within 20 thrusts. i filled her with so much liquid lust and started to squirt up the side of my shaft and onto Janice's hand as she cupped my driving shaft. I screamed dirty-talk things to her, ending with 'slut'.

"Oh, yeah, that I am and don't you ever forget it ... husband."

Ling rang us on her cell-phone, an eternity—or maybe only a couple of hours—later, sounding both exasperated but also triumphant. She apparently sold another high-end home, from multiple listings, but still for big bucks. That was the triumph. The exasperation came from having her client get so interested in her new 'footwear' that he all but forgot about trying to get our Ling naked and posing for him.

She added, "Now he wants to get in touch with you, to get rights to manufacturing these foot-things from your patent. You're gonna need lawyers to negotiate. That's about all he'd talk about. He signed for the house as an afterthought. I'm almost jealous that he didn't want sex with me. Geeze, things get complicated fast around you, Mike!"

It took a while. Not kidding. Lots of lawyer-speak. But eventually, I had a sweetheart deal to license the garter-belt-and-foot-wear things to a venture capitalist, as the older guy, named Dale, nearly salivated about the number of amputees that couldn't use prosthetic legs, worldwide.

Abruptly, I had more dollars than I knew what to do with. So I made things out to be a 'we'. All three of us owned the patents, with an interlocking contract.

I got back to measuring Ling. This time, from the butt up, because I wanted to take her dancing.

A double above-the-knee amputee dancing? WTF?

I got the idea from watching a sex toy in an ad video, where a strap went around the woman's neck and then led to each ankle, where it was tightly attached, or to the arch of her foot. The more she pressed on the side straps, the wider her legs were spread. Of course, the wider her legs went, the deeper her lover could penetrate and fuck her.

I was also inspired by a sliding, rotating seat that disabled people used to pivot while seated in a car.

What if ...?

I failed a couple of dozen times, but eventually I got the straps and the pivot right. Ling, Janice and I practiced with the prototype, then made small suggestions, changes and stylistic innovations.

The ball was a 'black-tie' affair. Lots of rented outfits. I wore the usual, with the straps of the dance-device attached under my rented jacket. Ling, on the other hand, was stunning, in a white raw-silk semi gown. Sexy as Hell, too. Backless, with a closure not just above her butt cheeks: oh, no, it showed about 2 inches of her sitting cheeks cleft. Thickened straps over her shoulders and a cowl neck, exposing her chest (complete with braless tits and fully-erected nipples, all but quivering with anticipation - no panties, either). Complete coverage on her flanks and around her hips and legs to the end of her end-pieces. In Chinese fashion, a slit up either leg, running to a closure a couple inches above her hip joint, with an extra droop of material to cover those lovely hips, flank and thighs, unless thrown open 'by accident'.

Having alerted the live orchestra, they stated a long introduction to a Tango, which cleared the dance floor of all but 3 couples, as Americans don't dance the Tango much at all. Ling, taking her tiny steps, walked beside me as I slowly crossed the dance floor and then knelt down to her, sitting in Japanese style, knees fully bent. Ling walked up to me, released the garter-belt strap that held her footwear on, then settled her butt cheeks on the pivot, which had folded down from in front of me.

Her shortened legs were around my waist, hidden by the white silk garment. The side straps crossed at her back, under her arms, then led up to the thickly-padded strap across the back of my neck and shoulders. A thin strap held the neck-strap down, leading past my waist, then splitting in two to go under my crotch at my upper thighs, finally back to the underside of the pivot point.

I stood, taking my delicate Ling's weight easily, as the orchestra started in on the now-classic Tango To Evora, by Loreena McKinnett. In the steady, 7-part beat, I held my double-amputee, legless wife in a dancer's grip: my left hand to her right palm, lightly touching, to push or pull as needed. My right hand was around her waist, to end at her bare back, fingers spread a little, to signal a turn or twist.

I looked directly at her and then started to perform the Man's Role in this intricate dance. Abruptly, I noticed we were the only couple on the dance floor, with as hushed silence in the room, other than the orchestra playing.

Signaling her with my hands, we moved around the floor, forward and back, and the a quick move to the side, where Ling raised one short leg a little and flipped the side of her gown up to display a momentary glimpse of lovely, golden-tanned thigh, hip and flank.

We heard a gasp from the audience.

Using my hands as signals to twist, she twisted in the pivot seat, as she moved her opposite leg end up to clear my belly and posed—just for a moment—to one side, as though she was about to do a spin.

We danced to the Tango rhythm for the 5-minute duration of the music, to end with a 'death spiral,' as I 'took a knee,' and she slipped off the pivot seat and lay across my now-extended leg, one of hers raised, sliding down toward my knee, with the silk dress flipped up to display both bare thighs and flanks. As she spun, balanced on my leg, the dress rode up to show a prolonged flash of bare woman's inflamed slit.

The audience gasped again.

The music ended, and Ling slid down to stand on her shortened legs. She pulled on her foot-wear and refastened the garter-belt straps. We both bowed to the applause, then moved to our table.

I'd just danced with a handicapped, nearly legless, usually wheelchair-bound woman.

A little later, outside, in her power chair, we found another bench, overlooking the park. As before, I loosed my cock, entered her bare opening and sunk into her fevered-wet depths, thrusting while my 'leased wife' moaned and gasped with pleasure, tugging and twisting at her all-but-bare tits and nips.

Shoving deep inside her, I started to talk, but she 'shushed' me with a finger to my lips.. She whispered in my ear, "Fuck me. Fuck your wife. You danced with your legless wife. Fill me with your cream. Everybody saw us. I got to show off. I'm your slut. Your cock is so deep inside. I showed them my legs, thighs and pussy and I loved it. I want to be fucked, by YOU and only by YOU. Oh, I feel like a million-dollar slut. I want sex with you so much. You took a handicapped woman dancing and made me look and act like it was natural. You are so special, you make me feel like a whole woman. So fuck your whole slutty woman, hard and deep. I don't care who sees me or how much they see. Make me leak slutty cum down my leg. Keep me full of your hard cock forever. Share me with Janice. But fuck ME, right now!"

I came into her, lots of loads. As before, she had a tampon ready, to sop up the excess sperm fluid, so it wouldn't stain her gown.

Looking up at my surroundings, I saw a older male figure sitting on the other end of the bench. Both Ling and I giggled. Looking at the venture capitalist who 'bought' the rights to Ling's footwear, we said, "Hi Dale. Get a good look?"

Dale Jornoisski smiled, saying, "Well, yeah, I did. Now I gotta go home and tell my blonde, Nordic wife what I saw. She's from Iceland and fucks like one of their volcanoes. Then she'll inject my cock, I'll finally get hard, and I can bang her brains out, just the way she likes it."

He changed the subject, adding, "You know I want the rights to that dance outfit. Same deal as before?"

Ling and I nodded.

"OK," he said, "we'll get the lawyers involved, but we have a deal anyway. OK, gotta go, cause I want some of that Icelandic lava flow."

He left. I wondered if he ever concluded a business deal faster.

END OF PART 5

TheKeith
TheKeith
504 Followers