Consequences of an Affair Pt. 06

Story Info
Restrained and swing sex in a marital lease.
2.4k words
4.04
21.1k
9

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheKeith
TheKeith
505 Followers

My 'leased-wives' and I kept our love and lust alive, through the years together.

Ling, Janice and I had our 3rd renewal of our 'Marital Lease'. When it comes up for renewal again in 2 years, I think we'll go for a Permanent-Lifetime-Lease agreement. Ling still sells homes, condos and small businesses in San Diego. Janice still works for her as a secretary-receptionist.

The only major change is that I have a small business, just off the main drag, in Ocean Beach. It combines an office with a workshop. I continue to putter around in this laboratory-cum-workshop, but now surrounded by a continuously-changing group of young and old folks, who transform my ideas into workable prototypes. My success rate is still only about 17% but those successes keep us well-supplied with 'folding-green' paper. Even the failures were interesting, as no one in town really knew what was going to roar, pedal, fly, slither or ooze out of the garage doors, now and then.

I bought a house, which just happened to be next to Janice's place, since we share a driveway. Not that she drives, being blind. The interior was sound-proofed, to accommodate one or two lusty women, being pleasured by one lusty man. I had the interior gutted and re-decorated to suit a man with 2 'Leased-Wives,' both of whom worked only half-a-block away. Business lunches were awesome, as both Ling and Janice could go from 'professional-financial' to 'fuck us' in exactly 0.75 seconds.

The subject of bondage came up now and then. We'd dealt with it with the usual D-rings attached to Ling's and Janice's wood floor, ending in hand- and ankle-cuffs.

Good thing my home, Ling's house and Janice's converted garage were sound-proofed. No ball-gags for us, as we all wanted to hear one another being pleasured.

This time we brainstormed, designing a lamented wood pentagon 'star,' encircled in a hoop, where a woman could be cuffed in place. Sort of like a Faux-Neolithic Wiccan Goddess-Offering for Samhain or Beltain. One that had both of her feet enclosed in something like the foot-and-heel fitting on a water ski, but which had her legs up tight to her thighs and spread apart. Flushed, swollen, slippery pussy on display. Set up so that, with one twist, she could get her feet and legs free and get up on her own.

Another set of leg cuffs to allow her thighs to be cuffed to a point just below her shoulders, so her legs could be drawn up for the ultimate in slutty, obscene display of her cunt for a lusty man (me).

The pentagon allowed her arms to be spread out and cuffed at the wrist, but with a hidden mechanical catch next to her hand, so the the cuffs would spring open wide. She could free herself on the instant. There was another set of cuffs set to allow her arms to go over her head, with the same hidden release.

I added a set of padded 'paddles' to push her boobs together, on either side. The whole thing was padded for her comfort, but water- and sex-juice proofed, for repeated cleanings.

I helped design and build a container of warmed hypoallergenic clean-out fluid, attached to a contraption, something like a Water-Pick tooth-care device, but bigger and more powerful. Multiple fluidic pulses allowed for treated water to be squirted into her cum-filled cunt. I insisted on another removable container to catch the drippings and towelettes to wipe her dry.

All this for cleaning the restrained slut out between fucks, so she could have her man fuck her multiple times while tied up, pretending to plea for release while being 'abused' by her 'leased husband'.

Both my two wives argued as to who was going to be first to receive my 'attentions' as they were restrained in this contraption. Both wanted to be nude. Ling preferred to have her shortened legs spread out wide. Blind Janice, on the other hand, jumped at the chance to have her legs spread open and pulled back against her shoulders, to take my thrusting into her tiny body.

In all the months and years since I met my two sluts, I have never ceased to be in awe over their proud display of womanly sexual openings, nor have I ever refused to touch, kiss, caress or penetrate between those two lovely lips of slutty flesh.

I would step within the frame and thrust my engorged manhood into the figure restrained there. They both heaved and 'struggled' against the restraints, while I thrust and told them they were 'sluts' and to 'fuck me' until I groaned, came and finally pulled out, my droopy dick signaling the end of that loving session. I used the pulse-cleaner to make sure their beautiful cunts were made pristine again. Then they released themselves, stood, kissed me and flopped on either couch or bed, to nap.

It turned out that Janice was terrified of being restrained or bound. Not unusual in a blind person. Take two parts of terror, add a dash of blindness, then pour in three parts of lust and mix well. I have never had my male member bathed in such a liquid sauce in my life. Legs pulled back to her shoulders and strapped there, vagina open for all to see, she screamed, "Oh, God, I'm so scared. Terrified, I'm all tied up. Grab my tits, pull, twist. Can't do anything to stop you. Oh, fuck. This is my worst nightmare. Fuck me. Hard. All the way in. No, don't pump in and out just yet. Hold yourself deep inside me, move just a little. I'm so scared, I can't see and I'm bering raped. Terrified. Oh, you fuck me deep, right now. Now pump real slow, make me feel every inch."

"Scared so much, can't move, can't get away. Pump in and out, real strong. Faster. Drive your cock in. Harder. I'm in fear now, fuck me, so much. Do it to me. Make me cum. Yeah, like that, just like that. Slut. Your slut. So deep. So good. It feels so good to just let go, be a slut. Getting sex, I love it. Not so scary now. I'm cumming again. Deep and fast. Cum in me. Fill me up. Your slut. Now, now, now, now ... I'm screaming for your sex. Getting thick and harder. You're ready. Drive 'way in. Jet all that sex-cream inside slutty me. Cumming ..."

After Janice stopped shaking and moaning, I had to squirt the clearing fluid into her and then unfasten her from the pentangle. I picked her up and carried her over to Ling's couch, where she was asleep in moments. She slept the sleep of the totally-used-for-sex loving slut-wife.

Moments later, so did I. Sub Ling was already asleep, from Dom Janice's earlier ministrations.

As before, Dale (the older venture capitalist) took one look at the prototype, gleaming varnished laminated wood and demanded that his Nordic Icelandic wife be allowed to use it. We strapped it onto his black limo. About the next day, looking exhausted and drained, he showed up, giving back the prototype and asking for the same kind of 'deal' as before. Plus paying for another pentagonal-wheel, to restrain his volcanic-sexed Icelandic wife while he banged her brains out.

He made another bundle off my inventive work and I added to the pile of money we shared as a 'Wed-Lease Family.'

Creativity, once aroused, never really goes away, thank God!

Idly, as I was musing and flipping through an online catalog of tools and stuff (toys-for-big-boys), I looked at an ad for a Sky Chair, as suspended from a tree-branch, outdoors. Suddenly, I added 2 + 2 and came out with a 5, when I remembered the words I heard on a dirty-song website:

MY HUSBAND PUT A WINCH INSIDE THE BEDROOM

My husband put a winch inside the bedroom.

He powered it with juice from in the wall

Upon a canvas chair,

He suspends me in the air,

And has his wicked way with me, a-standin' there.

He calls me his wench inside the bedroom,

While I'm shackled hand and thigh, an' swingin free.

He adjusts me up an' down,

An' so has all his fun;

I've become a winch-sexed wench up off the floor.

Last week, the winch got jammed and broken,

While I was left swingin' in the air.

He had to get his wrench,

To attend unto his wench,

And wrench his wench back down onto the floor.

My husband bent his wrench upon the winch nuts,

While his wench was gigglin' fit to bust.

He did his best to fight,

But the nuts were on too tight;

He couldn't winch his wench much up or down.

He finally threw his weight upon the winch nuts,

An' the winch and wench came crashing down.

The winch went out of the door,

An' we finished on the floor,

So now he wrenches wenches ...

(spoken) in the old familiar way!

"Why not," I thought, "put up something like a free-swinging canvas support in the living area, on a heavy-duty eye-screw, and then put an electric winch on the end of the rope. Neither of the women were heavy. I could run the rope through a pulley and lead it over to another pulley, against the wall. Then I could attach the rope to the wire from the winch."

"That way, with the up/down winch controller, I could get one of my 'wives' into the swinging chair, down low, and then winch her 'way up to where I was standing. Then I could jam my cock inside her at the best angle and watch her writhe and scream, while I pounded her. Then down for a good licking, and then back up for more fucking."

I love FedEx and the ability to get overnight shipment of nearly anything. The winch arrived in two days, and the other things were available from the big-box hardware stores. A canvas sail-maker converted my seat idea into fabric.

Half an hour of drilling into the central roof-support beam of the house, and another quarter hour of twisting a big screw-eye into the center of the beam, attaching the pulleys and then running the ropes through the pulleys, themselves attached by heavy-duty snap-hooks, and I was done. I screwed the winch unit into the baseboard, and plugged it into the 115v household outlet.

The unit was rated at 1,000 lbs. dead weight lift, but I tested the whole assembly by putting plastic milk-jugs full of water in the sex-sling, and winching it up and down safely.

Grinning, I led Ling, my slut fuck-toy, over to the canvas seat, on top of which which I'd put several soft pillows. Now she was lying flat on the floor, on top of the material and pillows. I fastened both wrists to ties of thickly padded fabric, attached to the canvas and then her thighs to straps attached to the upright cables.

Her little slutty slit was open as I looked at her shortened spread thighs.

Picking up a remote control, I then activated the winch drum, and with a low-pitched whine, the canvas chair was slowly picked up off the floor, complete with squealing, naked, totally exposed, slutty 'Leased-Wife' woman.

I pulled up a kitchen chair and started to sit down, but was pushed aside by her Janice. So I adjusted Janice's face to Ling's now-displayed cunt fuck-hole, level with Janice's tongue and lips. Janice proceeded to give her the clit- and pussy-licking of life.

No more long sessions on the bed with her head uncomfortably bent back and her nose buried in Ling's furless belly. This was the perfect way to cause our little slutty fuck-wife to scream, squeal and orgasm continuously for a long time, until she passed out from pleasure.

Waiting until Ling regained consciousness, I then winched her quivering body until she was at my standing-up cock height. Motioning Janice aside, I took my long-suffering erect cock, and oh-so-slowly pressed it into her oozing-wet pussy. Finally, I could see my cock-head and then my shaft disappearing into her so-willing, so-wanting body, until I ground my pubic bone onto hers.

In. Then slowly out, to hold it there for a moment, and re-inserted my cock for another long, thick stroke.

Janice (Ling's Dom) was right there beside me, nude, lightly licking the shaft of my hard cock, each time as it emerged from the opening of her boss and paymaster, I. H. Ling (Janice's sub).

I thought Ling was having a Gran Mal seizure, the way she heaved, twisted, grunted and talked dirty. As I picked up the pace, my hips thrust against her weight in the suspended chair, and she became a pendulum, so I didn't need to expend any extra fucking energy doing hundred's of pushups agains gravity.

I heard her cry, "Oh, damn. Fuck me. So deep. So hard. Ohhh, I want to be filled with your cum, let it drool outta me at the end. Smear it all over my tits and nips. Fuck Me! Bang me. Slut. Don't you dare show any mercy, bang this little Chinese slut-cunt into pieces, then cum all over the pieces. Please fuck me! Slut. I love to be up in the air. I love for you to look at my naked body, especially down into my hot cunt, where your cock is right now, railing me. Yeah, that's it. Rape my cunt. I'm your slut. Put me upside down and fuck my ass. Fuck my mouth. Use all of my holes. Fill me with cum. Use all of me, I want it, I want it, FUCK ME!!"

I fucked her and came into her. Yes, she drooled semen down her ass crack and, in thick drops, onto the Janice's boobs, as she smeared the slippery, sticky stuff allover her chest.

I said, "I think that did you to a fare-thee-well, my little Chinese personal slut."

I added, "You wanna be a swinger and go a second time?"

Dumb question.

At our invitation, Dale (our venture capitalist) came over to the office and looked at the swinging sex-sling we'd installed there. As before, he borrowed the prototype for a few evenings (to install it) and use it on his hot-blooded Nordic wife. Again, as before, he came back, looking exhausted snd drained, with the prototype. Then he offered his usual deal. We accepted.

The lawyers negotiated a bit later. Remember the story of how copper wire was invented? Two lawyers arguing over a penny!

END OF PART 6

TheKeith
TheKeith
505 Followers