Consequences of Teasing Pt. 02

Story Info
2nd part. Teasing coworker gets what she wanted.
2.9k words
4.6
23.8k
17

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yesterday, she was left behind in the lunch-room, with a wet pussy aching to be used. Today, she had one thing on her mind. She was going to see him again, and she wanted to used, completely.

He came into his work as usual, and walked straight into the elevator, and exited on the 3rd floor.

Walking down the corridor to his work station he noticed a sign on one of the senior's office, it read:

"Away until the 16th, please contact me via..."

The door was ajar. He pushed the door open with his fingers. No-one was there, the lights were off, no bags, and a dark computer screen. It was an empty room. His mind instantly ran to her. Thinking how useful an empty room could be the next time he sees his cute little toy.

He continued on to his workstation, emptied his bag, logged onto the computer and checked the work 'group chat'. Everyone was meeting for lunch at the same time and in the same room. The same room where he turned his beautiful colleague, into a hot and wet, submissive mess.

1 o'clock came, lunch. They all met in the room. They were already in the room when he walked in, she was there.

He internally shouted the first word that came into in his head; "FUCK!"

She looked a perfect balance of cute and sexy, as per usual. But today, she was smart; no buttons, no zips, no awkward clothing, just a; thin white top, black bra, and a little black skirt. A tight, little black skirt - there seemed to be no difference between the shape of the skirt and her legs, it was very thin.

She looked at him with flirty eyes, smiled, and said 'Hi!', along with everyone else. Her eyes stayed on him for a little longer. Then she went back to her talkative friend.

He sat down, starring at her.

She knew he was, how could he not stare? She knew how good she looked.

Her legs were crossed, perfectly formed legs wrapped around each other. Her back was upright in the chair. Her body was tight- she had immaculate proportions. All the simplicity of her outfit highlighted the most beautiful face he's ever seen, hers.

He thought to himself, "I'm starring too long ...it's what she wants".

He was right, she loved being watched, wanted, being mentally undressed, pinned against a surface and used. He knew this, and his inner monologue described how he wanted to stretch her little cunt out.

Her friend was talking to her about a trip she had went one, describing the pictures as she scrolled though her phone.

"Oh show me!!" she said excitedly, knowing his eyes were still on her.

As she said this, her friend skipped over to her side, they both looked at the phone, but not before she gave him one last look in his eyes.

Then she spread her legs, revealing a tiny black frilly piece of cloth covering her pussy. She knew he was looking, she knew what she was doing to him.

His eyes widened, fixed on her pretty little pussy. She wanted him to lose control, and that's exactly what she was getting.

He knew she loved it. He thought she was probably wet. He wanted to make her soak her pathetic excuse for underwear and put it in her mouth, gag her with it has he plunges his cock deep in her.

"Naughty little girl", he thought. He wanted her now. Right now. His mouth was salivating at the sight of her pussy.

Lunch carried on, not much was said.

"Are you okay? You look a little frustrated" she teased him with a smile.

Her friend had no idea what was going on between them. It didn't even cross her mind, why would it? No one had the slightest clue what was happening between their friends.

Her friend was trying to find the cause of his frustration, in an attempt to make a joke. The two girls laughed, but her friend couldn't see her showing off her underwear to him.

Every time they locked eyes, it was like they were having their own secret conversation.

Lunch was over. They went to their separate floors.

Hours had passed. Then he heard a familiar voice behind him.

It was her, she had no reason to be on his floor, it just an attempt to make sure she was never out of his mind, she didn't have to, she was all he thought about for the past 48 hours, and he couldn't get the image of her underwear out of his mind.

She was behind his chair, asking another colleague for some office equipment. The content of their conversation was a blare to him, all he could think about was having his way with her. She left the room, but not without giving him one last look- the kind they had in the lunchroom.

Another hour had passed, he couldn't take it anymore. He was getting hard at his desk, he couldn't stop thinking about her. Images rushed through his mind of her bending over, and opening her legs for him. He wanted her, right now. He was going to her floor.

He marched out the doors, down the steps, and into the large room where she, and some others, worked.

Upon entering, observed the room. Just enough shelves, desks, and distance from her other colleagues, they couldn't see her: perfect.

She was stood up at her work station. She looked amazing from behind.

He walked up behind her, she didn't notice him. He leaned into her left ear and simultaneously put his right hand on her arm and gripped it tight. She jumped in surprise, but stayed upward, stiff and obedient. If they were going to talk, they had to talk in whispers.

"You've been a very naught girl" he whispered.

"I know, you s-" she replied with a smirk.

"Don't move and stay quiet" he spoke with authority, with his hand still on her arm.

"what are you-" she began.

"Quiet!" he ordered.

His hand released its grip on her arm, and fell behind her, between the back of her thighs.

He began to slowly caress the back of her legs with his fingers. Her skin was soft to touch; she could feel each fingertip exploring her.

He slowly moved his hand up the inside of her thighs- both of them were facing forward.

Her breathing quickened as his fingers climbed. She was getting excited, she felt all the blood in her body rushing towards her pussy; she was opening up, her clit was throbbing and her little black panties were starting to become wetter.

Higher and higher his hand travelled up from behind her until he cupped her pussy. His palm and thumb were resting on her opening, his fingers pressing on her clit.

"Wet. Very, very wet." He thought upon touching her.

She leaned on her tip-toes, pushing her pussy out to him.

"She must have wanted this all day." He thought to himself.

"You're loving this, aren't you, little one?" he asked her.

"There's people-"

"Shh" he commanded, placing a finger on her lips.

"You're such a dirty girl." He whispered into her ear, she couldn't deny it even if she wanted to.

He slowly started to massage the wet cloth against her warm, soft little pussy with his fingers.

She started to breathe heavily, and let out high-pitched breathy moans, as each rotation of her clit built up pleasure into the next, climbing a spiral of stimulation.

His hand on her lips dropped to her breast, he immediately squeezed her already hard nipples, as he had done to her the previous day. She pushed her chest into his hand. Arching her back more, pushing the places she wanted to be touched in towards his hands, into her daddy's hands.

His fingers were getting wetter. She had soaked her now useless underwear. He pulled them to the side, exposing her cunt. She felt the cold air on her lips, she felt vulnerable, and she felt submissive.

With one finger, he traced up and down the crease where her puffy wet lips kissed each other, applying more pressure near her hole and clit. It felt like he was taking control of her, layer by layer. At this she let out a louder, involuntarily moan.

"SHH! Or I'll stop, alright?" he ordered.

She nodded obediently and kept quiet.

He had wanted this pussy for so long, he had wanted to have her for so long. However, for making him wait all this time, for not submitting to him earlier, he was going to punish her. He was going to teach her that she is his now, and she will do what he wants, when he wants.

"Naughty girls don't deserve these" he whispered in her ear.

Before she could understand what he meant, he had pulled up her skirt, leaving her underwear completely exposed.

Her were arms extended, palms flat on the desk to keep herself up. He dropped behind her, and in one motion, he pulled her soaking wet panties down to her ankles, so hard that he nearly ripped them.

Shocked, she gasped. Her heart was pounding; she was begging to be used. She had told him she was a bit of an exhibitionist, but she didn't know if she was ready for this. She was scared, but she knew that didn't matter now, she was his. She would be good girl, and do whatever he wanted.

"Step out, Princess", a delicate command.

She lifted her feet out, left then right.

She was in work, completely naked from her hips down to her shoes. Her swollen pussy, glazed with her wetness, on display to anyone who would walk past. She looked around the room, faces far away, that were busy at their work, were now walking out the room in conversation, and if there was anyone else around, no one could see below the high desk she was stood at.

He back stood up, the wet black cloth in his hand. His trophy.

She had no choice to obey him; she was stood against her work desk, ready to be used.

His faced leaned into hers, slowly and romantically. Their faces inches from each other, they had never kissed. She closed her eyes and lent in.

Instead of his lips, she was met by his fingers, and the familiar taste of her own pussy.

"Open, little one" he said, as he held out the fingers that he had used to stroke her pussy.

She obeyed and opened her mouth, as he put his fingers in. She sucked them clean, turning her head to look in his eyes. He started to get harder in his trousers. Seeing her suck his fingers so willingly made him want to force her to her knees straight away, but he wanted teach her a lesson, he wanted her to know she was his.

"Not a sound", she didn't have to nod in agreement, he knew she had understood.

He spun her around, to face him. She looked completely immersed in her submission. Her hard nipples were pointing through her top. He picked her up at the waist, and sat her on the desk.

The cold table against her naked bum, sent a shiver up her back, heightening her senses. She sat up looked around, she couldn't see anyone, she was anxious. She thought that this maybe too far, even for her.

He grabbed the front of her neck, and gripped tight, she didn't resist, she was learning her place. He pushed apart her soft, feminine, legs. His hand still gripped around his little girl's neck.

She was there, right in front of him. The girl he wanted for months, open to him, her pussy shinning wet, her tiny clit throbbing, waiting for her dominant Daddy to use her however he wanted. Looking at her body, he swiped his palm and fingers upwards from her opening to her clit, then back down again, catching her juices as he went.

He looked her deep in her eyes. Her large eyes filled with a mixture of; lust, excitement, and fear.

He turned his hand around, his palm facing upwards, and slowly pushed his two middle fingers inside her hole, edging in extremely slowly. Her mouth slowly opened wider, the deeper he went. He didn't need to wet his fingers; the only resistance was how tight she was. Her small hole was being stretched out by his fingers alone.

She let out another moan.

He released his grip from her neck and covered her mouth with the palm of his hand. She looked up at him in surprise.

"I told you not a sound! Are you going to be a good girl?" he asked, looking at her sternly.

She nodded with his hand over her mouth.

"Good...because now, I'm not allowing you to cum...and if you do...I'll spank you so hard, that everyone in here will know you're a naughty little slut, got it?" he whispered forcefully.

Her head shook as she nodded, scared at her Daddy's threats.

At this, he looked down on her little pussy, and he arched his fingers up inside her towards her g-spot, and then slid them directly downwards in a 'come-hither motion'. She was trying to be good and not make a sound. It felt so good though, and she was finding it hard to concentrate on breathing behind his hand and staying quiet, when her cunt was at the mercy of his fingers.

He went faster. She latched onto his arms for stability. Harder and faster, harder and faster, she could hardly make out the shape of his palm, it was moving so fast, and slapping her clit with every entry, she could hear it, like several light wet slaps every second, the movements became vibrations of pleasure inside her.

She was breathing even faster now, the pleasure was taking control of her, building up and filling up her mind, everything else faded away as all she could feel him inside her.

Faster, and faster. "Don't cum!" she pleaded to herself, not wanting to be punished. She tried to resist by tensing her legs and curling her toes. It wasn't working.

Her whole body was tensing up. She dug her nails into his arms. She was going to cum; she knew she was going to cum. She couldn't stop it. Usually it takes longer for her climax, but she was told not to, which only made her want to cum more. Her body was about to cum, regardless of what she wanted. She was trying to force herself to stop, she felt the pressure building. She couldn't tell if there were people in room, she wanted to scream, she couldn't. He could see this and he was going to make her cum, not for her pleasure, but for his.

He smiled at the sight of her begging eyes, and took his hand off her mouth.

"Daddy, Daddy, please Daddy, I-I'm gon-"she attempted to plead with him.

"Do you promise to be good?" he asked sternly, his fingers still pounding inside her.

"Da-ohww-oh-fuck-d" she could hardly speak, she was shaking.

"Do you promise?" he repeated.

"Yeh-Yes, Oh I-Cant, I'm Gonna-" she moaned.

He kissed her on her forehead, and said "Okay, little one, you're allowed to cum now".

At this, she let out a loud moan, her eyes rolled back. Her whole body tensed, and folded. She gripped his arms tight. Her little pussy squirmed and gushed outwards, all over the table beneath her. Her mouth wide and eyes closed.

He loved seeing her like this. He loved the power he had over her.

He kissed her on her forehead.

"Good girl" he whispered as she nestled her head into his body.

He hugged her half-naked body into his chest, while she stopped slowly shaking. He looked around again to see if anyone overheard. Not a soul in sight.

He didn't have to ask, she immediately licked her cum off his fingers. He was proud of her.

She wrapped her arms around his shoulders as he picked her up from the table, stood her up and pulled her skirt back down.

Standing seemed quite the task to her.

She looked around with a wide smile, not believing what just happened and how close they were to getting caught, she was giddy, but most of all felt a sense of fulfillment in her submissive role.

"Meet me on the 3rd floor, at 5 o'clock," he said after leaning in and kissing her soft lips.

"Okay, Daddy" she replied.

He picked up what looked like a ball of black string, it was her underwear. She went to snatch them out of his hand.

"Ah, No!" he laughed, "these are mine now, and besides, you won't be needing them, they're already soaked."

She tried to pull an offended face, be she knew it was true, and smirked.

"Okay, 5 o'clock, floor 3" he kissed her on her cheek.

"Bye Kitten".

With that, he left the room, she could see him scanning the room for others as he walked out.

She turned back to her desk. Still flustered, red faced and racing pulse, she looked at the shiny surface, and promptly set off to get some paper towels.