Consequences of Teasing Pt. 03

Story Info
3rd Part. Turning a coworker into his submissive.
2.3k words
4.4
20.3k
6

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was near 5 o'clock, she was stood up at her desk. She wouldn't dare to sit down; her pussy was still soaking, and since her Daddy had stolen her panties, sitting down would make it obvious to everyone how naughty she had been. It had been more than an hour since he had gagged her with his hand, forbid her to cum, and finger-fucked her until she had to squirt on her work desk.

Although he had already made her cum once, that certainly wasn't enough. He had awoken something in her, a desire to submit, to please, and to be used. The desire was always there, but no one had brought it out of her, the way he had done. No one would have picked her up, commanded her not to cum while plunging his fingers deep into her besides him, and definitely not when she was in work.

She could feel her wet lips kissing the inside of the top of her thigh, leaving them wet. She kept crossing her legs while standing up, and squeezing her thighs together, just so she could give her clit an ounce of the attention she wanted.

Temptation got the best of her sometimes; she would wipe her little cunt dry with her fingers, and then lick them clean. She was learning to be a good girl, but enjoying her own taste was nothing new, she knew Daddy liked it, though.

She continuously checked the clock on her phone, begging for time to speed up. The wait for 5 o'clock to come, was near unbearable. Her body language started to mimic her submissive thoughts: leaning against the desk, sticking her bum out to feel the colder air of the room against her naked wet crease. Frustration was at its highest, becoming agonising.

4:58pm. Her phone vibrated, she picked it up within an instant. It was a text from him, it read:

"Room 311. Come now, Kitten."

She left everything at her desk, and stormed out. She couldn't wait for the elevator, she took the stairs, passing people on the way down.

"Do they know?" she thought to herself. "Can they tell I'm flustered? Can they tell how wet I am?".

She opened the doors to the 3rd floor. The uniform doors were all identical, apart from their numbers and occupants names. She counted down the door numbers.

Room 315, Room 314, Room 313...her heart was beating faster, Room 312... Room 311.

Stood outside the door, she looked down the corridor to check no one was there, took a deep breath and turned the door handle. It opened slowly, showing a dimly lit office; along the right side of the wall was an L-shaped desk, which extended away from the wall into the center of the room.

She was relieved; he was sat in the senior's office chair behind the desk. She smiled and stepped in.

"Close the door, Kitten" he said with a smirk.

She did so, both still smiling. She softly pushed the door closed until it clicked. She bit her lip, her heart was pounding, she was excited, she could feel her pussy getting hotter, ready for what was going to happen next.

She turned to face him.

"Stop" he commanded.

She stood still looking at him, sat in his chair.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small ball of stringy black cloth, her wet panties from before. He placed them on the desk.

"Do you want these back?" He asked her.

She nodded quietly.

"Words, Princess, do you want your panties back?"

"Y-Yes, Daddy I want them...please"

"Now then, you know what you have to do, don't you?"

"Be a good girl, Daddy?"

"Yes, little one! Now, be a good girl, stay there and take everything off."

She turned her eyes away from him and looked at the bottom of her white top, as she crossed her arms and grabbed the bottom of it, and lifted it over her head and shook her hair free. She was beautiful, he had undressed her in his mind thousands of times, but he could never have imaged just how attractive her petite figure was. Her large cute eyes locked onto his, as she slipped her arms though her little black bralette, and over her head. The two items that were between his eyes and her breasts now joined each other on the floor. She felt the air kiss her delicate puckered nipples, it caught their attention.

Sat in his chair, his mouth began to salivate at the thought of them in his mouth. He began to get hard at the sight of his little kitten exposed from the waist up. She looked at him with flirty submissive eyes. He wanted more.

"Everything, Little one" He reiterated.

She obeyed. She wanted to obey. She wanted to be taken so much, her wet pussy beneath her skirt still glazed; she knew she would taste it again soon, which only made her wetter. Blushing, she stepped out of her shoes, making her an inch smaller, and hooked her thumbs into the waist of her skirt.

"Turn around, Princess" he said with a smile. He wanted to see her perfect, little, round ass unveiled for him.

She smirked; she knew he wanted to see this. She about turned, glancing over her shoulder to try and catch his reaction, she pushed are ass towards him and slowly pushed it down over her thighs, wiggling her hips slowly to shuffle the meagre slip of fabric to her ankles.

His hard cock was now throbbing in his trousers, trying to burst though and enter her. It took all the will power he had left to restrain himself. He caught a glimpse of her wet lips shining underneath her ass.

She was now completely naked, completely exposed; she was ready to be used. She had fully become his submissive, stood wearing nothing but a watch, for his entrainment while he was sat commanding her in his chair. The anticipation was building up; it had never felt so good to give into someone's demands.

"Good girl, turn to me" he said.

She turned towards him, fighting her natural instinct to cover herself; she let her arms fall by her side, displaying her perfect naked body to him. Her heart was pounding as she tried to act as if it wasn't.

"Do you like me, Daddy?" she asked in a cute voice.

She knew the answer from the bulge in his trousers. She wanted it in her, in any hole; she just needed it inside of her.

"What do you want, Baby?" he asked her.

"You know." she said in a quiet voice, stood on the other side of the room, her hands behind her naked ass.

"No, not good enough, tell me what you want or you stay there." he said in a forceful, but caring voice.

"I want you to fuck my mouth, Daddy...a-and use my little cunt." she admitted.

"Oh wow, you're a very dirty girl, aren't you?" He said in a surprised, yet proud, tone, as she nodded. "Say it."

"I'm a dirty girl" She replied with a smile.

"Is your pussy wet, show me?" he asked.

She opened her legs just enough to get her fingers underneath her lips, and ran them along her slippery crease. She held out her hand to him and slowly parted her fingers, her wetness clinging onto each of her fingers as they parted.

"How does it taste, Kitten?"

She opened her mouth, pushed them in, lapping up her taste with her tongue; she kept eye contact with him the whole time.

"It tastes good, Daddy" she wasn't lying.

This pushed him over the edge; he needed to release his throbbing cock from his trousers, he had to be inside her.

"On your hands and knees. Craw to me, Kitten"

She was dizzy, and her naked skin tingled. The throbbing nub between her legs was driving her to the brink of insanity. Her clit needed attention. She dropped to her knees, starring up at him in his chair as he smirked. She pressed her hands to the floor in front of her. Her back arched instinctively.

"Daddy's waiting" he teased.

She began crawling towards him, letting each shoulder hang in between her paces and keeping her thighs close to feel the puffy lips of her cunt slipping past one another. He was fully aware of how much he was tormenting her. He could see it in her eyes just how much she was willing his cock inside on her.

"Stop there, Kitten" he spoke, breaking her movements.

He stood up out of his chair and paced towards her. She rested back on her knees, looking up at him, submissive. He stopped inches in front of her. His bulge nearly touching her face, her vulnerable eyes still looking up at him.

"You can have it" he gestured towards his crotch.

She reached out her hand to feel it outside his trousers, she pushed onto it. It was long and warm. It ran down against his left leg where his trousers split. She rubbed her hand up and down it, to make sure that actually was his cock, it was bigger than she had expected. She looked up at his belt buckle. She needed to see it.

She fumbled with his belt, pulling the two leather ends apart. She undid the button his waist and pulled his zip down. She parted to the sides of his zip. Her heart was pounding faster. She was soaking; she could feel the inside of her thighs being kissed by her warm lips.

He helped her, by pushing his underwear and trousers down a few inches; she reached in and wrapped her small hand around his thick base. On her knees, in front of him, she could feel her nipples tingling, her pussy opening up for him, and her clit swelling; she had never wanted anything more. She was shaking. She twisted her grip upwards slowly bending out his hard cock, until it was completely out of his clothes.

He looked down on his wide eyed girl, feeling the relief of his freed cock. It stretched out over the length of her face and into the top of her hair. She opened her small wet mouth as much as she could and licked it from length to the tip. He felt her little tongue caress the length of him, leaving a small trail of wet skin.

With one last look at him, she closed her eyes and stretched her lips around his head. Looking down on her, he noticed that she struggled. Eager to please her Daddy, she opened her mouth wider and took it as deep as she could, with one hand still stroking up and down. The struggle only made her think about how much she wants it inside her even more, the temptation as too much, and with her free hand she reached down to rub her clit.

She looked she was lost in submission, completely immersed in pleasure. Her cheeks sucked in around his cock, making her flawless cheekbones more prominent, her eyes were an image of someone who had completely given in to desire.

Her little mouth felt good, in was finally on him. He closed his eyes, with his head tilted back, breathing heavily. He grabbed the bottom of his shirt and pulled it over his head, and threw it on the growing pile of clothes on the floor.

She looked up at his naked body, her eyes tracing the lines of his muscles highlighted by the dim light. She carried on her rhythmic sucking, the distinct sound of his girl eagerly taking him in her mouth, trying her best to please.

She pulled him out of her mouth, and gasped for air. He looked down, there where strings of spit still connecting her lips to his now wet dick. Her eyes were shinning, watering from trying so hard to take as much as she could, and breathing heavily has her hand autonomously played with her clit.

He bent down to her and tilted her head up, as she kept stroking him. He held her head, by her jaw.

Looking into her wide submissive eyes, he whispered to her.

"You're such a good girl; I want to taste your Pussy".

She smiled at the compliment and the proposition.

"Yes please, Daddy!" she whispered excitedly.

He put his hands around her waist and guided her to her feet. When she was up, he pushed everything off the desk next to him onto the floor, there was a series of thuds and clicks as books and pencils hit the floor.

She was surprised by his forcefulness a little, but she liked it. He held onto her waist and manoeuvred her naked body in front of him, between himself and the desk.

He passionately kissed her, while she wrapped her hands around his head. Feeling his tongue in her mouth and against her lips, could only be made better by the thought of what was to come.

"Lie back on there" he said, gesturing to the table. She sat her bum onto the cold surface, and calmly pressed her back against its surface. Looking at the silhouette of his naked shoulders blocking the filtered light through the blinds, she opened her legs to him.

He placed his hands either side of her, in-between her arms. He lent over her face, and kissed her again.

He began to kiss her on the side of her face. His lips traced down her neck and onto her chest, and over to her nipple; he sucked, and licked in circles around it, nibbling softly on it with his teeth. She arched her back into him, inhaled and moaned. Pleased with himself, he began to travel lower, tracing her body with his lips and tongue.

Her pussy was aching to be kissed, the wait was agonising...

Continued in pt. 04