Consequences of Teasing Pt. 04

Story Info
Part 4 of teasing co-worker story.
2.8k words
4.73
19.7k
15

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continued from Pt. 03

She could feel the tickling of his beard stubble, tracing down the middle of her torso as he left a wet trail from his kisses. She was trying her hardest to will his mouth down and in-between her legs, where her puffy lips were glazed with her anticipation. He looked up at her; she locked eyes with him as he smirked at her, knowing full well how much this was torturing her.

With every inch that he travelled lower, he tasted her skin. His lips glided over her soft, bare pubic mound as he wrapped his arms under her legs, slid down to his knees, and rested them upon his shoulders.

Her heart was pounding, her little clit throbbing at the top of her pretty pussy, begging to be touched. He kissed the inside of her thigh.

"Have you been a good girl?" His words were damped by her thigh.

She gave a slight moan; she could feel her juices overflowing from inside her, and dripping down her ass.

He lifted his right arm away from around her thigh, gripped behind her knee and pushed her leg up. She knew was what coming.

Sting!

He his hand made a loud clap as it connected with her cheek, it hurt. She jolted, her eyes scrunched closed and her mouth opened, an instinctive reaction.

"I asked you a question, Slut." He said, stern voice.

"I-I'm sorry, Daddy, yes Daddy, please I've been good!" She pleaded.

He loved hearing her call him by his new name; his still hard cock throbbed every time she did so. He locked eyes with her, he could see her nipples standing to attention, her chest raising and lowering with every breath. Her large eyes conveying her honest emotions; she was scared that she would get hit again, but even more scared that he would stop and that her wet, little, cunt wouldn't be satisfied.

Still looking in her eyes, he slowly lowered her leg back onto his shoulder. She was relived, and let out a sigh.

He kissed the inside of her leg, getting closer to her wet lips. Another kiss, closer, and closer. His lips were now massaging her groin, sat in-between the top of her leg and the rising mound of her right lip. He was nearly there.

He curled his tongue up, and raised his head so his tongue was now on line with her clit. She was breathing so heavily, she wanted to grab his head and pull it into her pussy, but she dared not, she didn't want to do anything to risk being punished.

Agonisingly slowly he traced his tongue towards her clit. She couldn't be more excited.

He quickly brushed his tongue over he clit, a only slight flick, but she felt it all over her body.

"You want this so badly, don't you?" He laughed at her pathetic attempts to control herself.

"Yes, please, Daddy. Please!" She spoke very quickly.

"If I do this, you'll be my little slut. Do you want that?" He said as his fingers dug in and out of her toned thighs.

"Yes Daddy, I'm your little slut." She didn't hesitate; she felt proud saying it out loud.

He smiled, the answer was perfect. He looked down on her pretty little wet lips. Spit trickled from his mouth and landed directly on her clit. She could feel his addition of warm liquid to hers. His face came lower; she could feel his hot breath loom closer to her pink lips.

His tongue glided between her inner lips effortlessly, as he softly curled his tongue up to her clit and back down. Her back arched, her palms were flat on the table but still tried to grip something, her toes curled, nothing had ever felt this good. His tongue repeated this motion, slowly up and down, satisfying yet still teasing. He lapped up her juices every few strokes. The sound of wet kisses and clicks accompanied every movement.

His head moved higher to focus on her clit, her mind was beginning to go into a daze, he sucked on her clit, and she gave into him more as she felt as though he was tonguing her entire soul. He unhooked his arms from around her legs and put his hands either side of his face. He looked up at her. Her eyes were closed and she had on hand squeezing her nipples.

He used his fingers to spread open her lips, exposing her little pink nub, shimmering wet. His head went back down again as he stuck his tongue out and tickled her pussy as fast as he could, it was like it was vibrating.

She moaned, loud. She couldn't help it. At this he smiled, he was playing her like an instrument, making her moan and move just how he wanted. His cock stayed hard below her, he was giving her all the attention, but she was completely in his control.

She felt something else press into her lips, near his tongue. It moving slower was tracing down her lips, his finger. As his tongue rhythmically slid up and down her clit, his finger was gradually collecting her wetness, roaming around inside her lips. He turned his palm upwards, and edged his finger deep inside her. Her body tensed. The contrast of his fast tongue and his slow finger made it hard for her to concentrate on what to feel. His finger pushed upwards, putting pressure on her g-spot and pushing it against her pubic bone. Again, she exhaled with a weak moan. It was a cute exclamation of her submissiveness.

She tried to keep herself under control, but he continued. His tongue was getting faster. His finger was going deeper and harder. She felt it again, the feeling she left in the other room, the feeling brewing deep within her, as if her body was acting of its own accord. It was happening again, she was going to cum.

At this, his finger seemed to get wider, stretching her hole open even more, pushing against every part of her inside walls simultaneously. Two of his fingers were now plunging inside of her, and he hadn't taken his mouth off her clit for a second. She moaned even louder. His other hand slapped her own away from her nipple, and his hand pinched it harder than she was doing. It hurt, it was good.

His fingers inside her, his tongue controlling her, and her nipple pinched, it was all too much for her. It was coming, her orgasm was imminent. She couldn't stop it so she rode with it.

Her ass clenched and pushed her pussy into his mouth; she tightened and throbbed around his fingers. He didn't take his mouth off her pussy, as her clit throbbed against his tongue. A warm flood came over her, her body scrunched up, he lifted his head away just as she sat up, and her pussy pushed his fingers out with a gush of her cum squirting out of her and all over his hand and body.

She sat up into his naked body; she was shaking as he held her, pleased with himself.

"Da-Daddy" She stuttered, and didn't finish her sentence.

He held her until she stopped shaking. She looked up at his face, her eyes wide. He lent in and kissed her. She could taste herself on his lips, then he presented his fingers for her to lick, she was beginning to love how her pussy tasted just as much as he did.

"You're such a good girl. Now, hands and knees, Kitten." He whispered into her ear.

Still dazed, she obeyed, and got herself onto her hands and knees on the floor. She arched her back, just how he likes it, and presented her still dripping pussy.

"Like this Daddy?" She said with a smile looking over her shoulder at him, and waving her ass in front of him.

Perfect, her leg exercises made her ass perfectly round, larger, and toned. Everything was symmetrical, even her soft naked lips, glistening with her own cum.

He pulled his trousers down further. The sight of her pussy being offered up so willingly to him made him want to dive straight into it. He edged up behind her and slid his hand up her back, up to her neck and he grabbed a fistful of her hair. He pulled back, she arched further. He turned her head to the side so he could whisper in her ear.

"You're going to be a good little girl, and do exactly what I want. You're going to be my own little fuck toy now, and I'm going to use you however the fuck I want, got it?" He said in his stern voice again.

"Yes, Daddy." She said nervously.

"What are you again, little one?" He said in a softer tone

"I'm your little slut Da-ah"

She was cut off, by the feeling of his large, wide tip pushing her to her tiny pussy. She felt the stretch immediately. She barely had two fingers inside her; his cock was wider than four of them put together. The shock of it made her want to edge away from him, but he had hold of her hair, she couldn't go anywhere.

He pushed deeper, pulling her into him as he did. He could make out the word 'fuck' as she groaned to herself.

"You're going to have to learn to take all of this, come on, little slut"

She didn't respond, but edged her way back onto his cock as it forced her open the deeper it got. Breathing in moans, every exhale was a breathy whimper. He pulled it out to the tip again and pushed it back in; he looked down as his cock, shimmering with her juice, then pushed it back in.

It didn't hurt as much this time; in fact she wanted more of it. She edged back a little more this time, it started to fill her up more. The loved the sensation of something completely filling her up.

The pain passed away, and all that was left was the feeling of him entering her over, and over again. He started to pick up the pace, still gripping her hair as he plunged his shaft deep into her warm, wet hole. He went fast and deeper until he felt his tip hit her cervix. She let out a large moan, she was completely full now, she couldn't give into him anymore than she had done now, on all fours, back arched, her hair firmly in his grip with her entire pussy filled with his cock.

"There you go, good girl!" He praised her.

She felt a slight sense of accomplishment. He pulled out to the tip again, and then pushed back in harder. She gasped. Back to the tip, and then back in again. He got faster, and built up a rhythm. She had barely noticed how loud she was being.

Inside her became a blur of movements up and down her walls, their skin was slapping together. He was fucking her faster than he was fingering her, and his cock was wider and going deeper, it felt like the same feelings but far more intense. Her mind was going into a daze again. The incessant pounding of her cervix, the pull on her lips back and forth, and they dove into her on the way it and clung to his wideness on the way out, he was invading her entire body, using the whole of her just for his own pleasure, the thought of this was about to tip her over the edge.

His other hand grabbed on to her waist, he gripped in tight was he used it to thrust himself deep into her. She was moaning loud now, nearly screaming. If anyone could hear these screams of pleasure, they would know exactly how hard and fast he was fucking her; long stretches of high pitched moans, only broken by her voice elevating and dropping every time he pushed against her cervix, and the percussion slap of her ass meeting his torso and hips.

He stopped, and pulled her head up to his.

"shh, Quiet!" He whispered.

She was still breathing heavy; her naked chest flushed red, sparkles of sweat on her skin. He put his hand over her mouth to stop the sound of her heavy breathing.

There was a noise, from outside the room and down the corridor. It was the sound of the elevator reaching their floor. He had somehow manged to hear the sound of it coming up over her moans.

They had lost track of time, they must have been in there for over an hour.

"It must be security." He whispered into her ear, still his hand over her mouth, his cock still throbbing in her warm pussy.

They heard the doors of the elevator open, and the conversations of two men echoed down the hallway.

His hand still over her mouth, his cock slowly started to pull out of her, but only for a few inches before he started to push back into her. Her eyes rolled as it went back up to her cervix.

"You were really good before, now remember, now a sound!" He whispered.

She nodded and looked at him with her large eyes as their bodies rocked together.

He pulled his hand off of her mouth and just kept hold of her hair.

He pushed in harder and she gasped loudly. Too loud.

Immediately he picked up her black panties from the table and pushed them into her mouth.

"Open." He ordered, she obeyed. She knew she had to keep quiet again.

The conversations of the men outside drew closer. She bit down on her panties, still wet from earlier, his hand still pulling on her hair and he plunged his cock deep into her, again, and again. The exhibitionist inside her was going crazy. The situation may be too much for her, she can feel another wave coming.

She felt her asshole get wet, it was him. Her Daddy's spit. She felt his thumb slowly massage it in a circular motion. Her pussy was still being pounded by his cock. She could hear the men outside, they were getting even closer.

Her ass opened, his thumb pushed its way in, and rotated around inside her. She was controlling herself as best as she could. She was trying not to moan, but it was difficult, she wanted to explode into a yell of pleasure, and she didn't know if she could stop herself from cumming again.

She was on her hands and knees, completely naked. Her mouth gagged with her own tiny panties. While she was being penetrated in both holes by her Daddy and his large cock, and she couldn't even moan, as they might get caught by security outside. She was going to cum, she had to keep fighting it.

They got closer, and shadows passed the door.

Her eyes were watering with how much she wanted to scream. She was murmuring behind her panties in her mouth. It was too much she was going to cum.

A noise outside, it was the elevator. They must have finished their patrol of the corridor. All she had to do was wait. Wait until the voices went away behind its doors. Only a few more seconds!

The elevator closed and the men's voices went. Her Daddy pulled her panties out her mouth, and she instantly came the loudest she had ever done, she gave out a carnal scream, and collapsed her arms in front of her.

His cock fell out of her pussy, along with a gush of her cum. Her face was breathing into the floor as she shook with her post-orgasm tremors.

He didn't waste any time, he moved on his knees in front of her face. Tugging at his throbbing cock, she knew what she had to do.

Still in a daze, she immediately lifted her head up and started sucking all her cum from his cock, her head bobbed up and down as fast as she could. She could feel it throb in her mouth.

"Open up, Kitten." He said with a sense of urgency

She did so; she tilted her head back, opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue ready for his cum.

With a groan, he shot spurts of thick hot cum into her mouth, over her lips, and over the bottom of her pretty little face.

After she had drained him, he sat back against his feet.

He watched his red chested, glowing, messy haired girl sat on her knees and moved all his cum from her face into her mouth with her fingers, licked them clean and opened her mouth to show him she had swallowed every drop.

"Oh, you're such a good girl, Princess." He said as he caught his breath and admired how good she looked.

Her face was the expression of true happiness, scrunched up eyes and a wide smile, this was what she had wanted for so long.

"Thank you, Daddy."