Consequences Poker Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not trusting myself any further so close to Tammy's pussy I sat back and looked at her naked body from head to toe and I loved every inch of the view. When my eyes locked with Tammy's she looked down at my crotch and then back into my eyes. "Do you like what you see?" she asked.

"Uh huh," I nodded.

Then Tammy did something that surprised the hell out of me. She reached down between legs and pulled her pussy open between the first two fingers of her right hand revealing the pink flower within.

"And now?" Tammy asked.

"Uh huh," I repeated too stunned to say anything more clever.

"It's yours any time you want it!" Tammy whispered huskily and before I could even begin to make sense of what she had just said to me she turned away and walked quickly towards the pool.

Unabashed with her nakedness now, Tammy climbed up onto our small diving board. With all eyes upon her she paused for just a moment with hands at her sides. Then with the precision I knew was born of years of practice as a child Tammy executed a perfect swan dive making hardly a ripple when she entered the water. While the others applauded and cheered I could see Tammy making strong breast strokes and frog kicks as she pulled herself underwater toward the far side of the pool. She surfaced directly in front of her husband, put her arms around his neck, and immediately stuck her tongue down his throat. As Dave's arms coiled around her in surprised response and I couldn't help but wish for a second or two that those arms were mine.

Moments later I joined everyone in the pool. Climbing into the water I endured the catcalls I got as a result of my excited condition and both the other girls gave Tammy a 'high five' in congratulations. Laura swam over to me and I pulled her close and kissed her. She reached between my legs and took my still hard cock in her hand and gave it a little squeeze.

"Did you have fun?" my wife whispered into my ear.

"A little," I whispered back.

"I can't believe Tammy did it!" Laura responded again still quietly.

"You have no idea!" I said.

"What do you mean?" Laura asked me pulling back to look at me quizzically.

"I'll tell you later," I replied. I was still wrestling with my own thoughts about what had happened.

The night was cooling off so we didn't swim much longer. Compared to the heightened level of excitement I had experienced earlier not much else of interest happened in the pool, or in the hot tub where we concluded the night. In fact, by the time were ready to get out and get dressed the girls were back their old tricks telling us there was no way they were getting out first just so us boys could ogle them. Neither Dave nor I could see what difference it made at that point, but grumbling all the boys climbed out of the tub, snatched up our clothes and made our way into the room Laura and I call the "cabana".

The cabana was really just an entryway from our house to our back yard, but Laura and I had set it up to give us a place to change coming from and going to the pool. We had a small bathroom a few feet further into the house that was equipped with a shower so it worked well. I let the other two guys shower ahead of me reminding them to leave plenty of hot water for the girls.

By the time the two guys were out of the shower the girls were there waiting for their turns so like a gentleman I let them go ahead of me. Tammy went first leaving me with Deb and Laura clad only in towels. When the door knob began to rattle Deb dropped her towel and purposely gave me one last good look before she entered the shower just then vacated by Tammy.

"You are sure getting a show tonight," quipped Laura with a smile after Deb had closed the door.

Once again I replied, "You have no idea?"

A few minutes later Deb came out of the shower, now dressed, and told us the hot water was starting to run out. Laura grabbed me by the hand and pulled me into the small bathroom with her.

Moments later, with just lukewarm water streaming over us in the stall shower, Laura was in my arms. In seconds I was hard and lifting Laura slightly I slipped into her warm wet pussy while she wrapped her legs around my waist. I Laura pushed up against the tiled wall and I plunged into her urgently a few times before the hot water ran out completely dousing us in freezing water. I don't whether it was the shock of the cold, or the excitement of the night, or both, but I thrust hard one last time and exploded inside of Laura who cried out and bit my shoulder as I did so. I could feel her pussy spasm around my turgid cock so I knew she'd had an orgasm, too. We lingered, connected, for a second or two, but the cold water quickly became too much too bear and we jumped out laughing and shivering.

Laura was a sexy site with goose bumps all over her skin. Her nipples were as wrinkled and taught as they could possibly be. And between her legs my cum was already dribbling down her legs. In spite of the cold dousing I was still so excited that I would loved to have taken Laura again right there and then, but when I moved toward her with that very thought in mind she put her hand on my chest and stopped me in her tracks.

"That will be enough of that!" Laura joked. "Besides we still have company!"

"Yeah, I know," I said thinking they would be fine on their own for a few more minutes, but I reluctantly began pulling on my shorts and t-shirt instead.

"But..." Laura said with a long dramatic pause.

"What?" I asked.

Laura grinned at me in a way I knew she was having wicked thoughts. "When you fuck me later will you tell me all about what you and Tammy got into you tonight?"

"Maybe," I said with a grin, but I was thinking I would indeed! "Are you going to tell me what you and Dave were up to in the kitchen?"

"What?" Laura asked somewhat startled at first then she feigned innocence. "We didn't do anything!"

"Yeah, right!" I joked remembering the flush I had seen on Laura's chest earlier. "Perhaps your memory will be better later when I fuck you?"

"Maybe it will," Laura replied with a sly grin, "but maybe it won't. It will all depend on what you tell me!"

(To be continued...)

12