Consequences Poker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She has a point," remarked Barry who got a dirty look from Dave in return.

"You have to admit she has a good case," added Tammy. "You are up against a superior mind tonight, Dear, so you may as well just get dressed and we can end this silly game before it gets out of hand."

There were murmurs of agreement around the table and with a grumble or two Dave began to put his clothes back on. While he was dressing Tammy picked up the pile of money and began to give every one back their $50, but when she tried to hand Laura back her cheque Laura held her hands up in front of her. "Wait a second," she said. "I can still win this game!"

"What?" we all said in unison.

"Well," Laura explained, "if I strip and stay naked all night then I win. Dave has already put his clothes on so all I should have to do now is complete the task I gave him."

Once again her logic was infallible.

Dave, sensing at least a modicum of satisfaction from the outcome said, "Go ahead!" At this point the rest of us weren't really in a position to argue.

Without a moment of hesitation Laura stood up and pulled her tank top off exposing her breasts. Then she quickly undid her belt buckle, undid the snap at the top of her cutoff, denim shorts and slid both her shorts and bikini panties to the floor leaving her completely nude. Then my now naked wife walked around to each of us and took the $50 each of us was still holding out of our hands. I was stunned when, straight legged, she turned her back to us all and bent over to put the money into her purse giving us all an amazing view of her pussy in the process. More or less under his breath, but still loud enough for us all to hear, Barry mumbled, "Great ass!"

Laura stood up and turned around to face us. From the looks in our faces we were still all a little stunned by this quick change in events. "So, what does a naked girl have to do to get a drink around here?" she asked.

Laura stayed naked for the rest of the night which turned out to be a couple of hours. Surprisingly, after a while I forgot she was naked, but then I got to see her this way all of the time. I don't know if Dave's or Barry's eyes ever left Laura's breasts or her shaved pussy, and I am not sure Scott ever looked. I knew Laura was feeling excited being exposed like this because her nipples were always extended, and it wasn't cold!

As the evening wore down we were all gathered by our front door saying goodnight. Laura, still nude, was talking nonchalantly with Tammy about some recipe she wanted to make for the two of us the following evening. Since Dave and Tammy lived only a few doors down Laura said, "Hang on and let me get dressed. I will walk down with you and get the recipe now."

"I don't think so," said Dave with a grin. "I believe the consequence was for you to remain naked for the rest of the night, if I remember correctly."

Laura looked at him for a second and said, "Okay!"

For the life of me I don't know why my wife couldn't have just waited until morning to get the recipe, pride perhaps, but Laura stepped between Dave and Tammy, slipped her arms through theirs, and the three of them strolled down the street toward their home. The rest of could only stand and watch open mouthed, except for Barry who reiterated, "She has such a great ass!" I could only nod in agreement.

Fifteen minutes later I was sitting alone in our living room when Laura, wearing only her birthday suit, came through the door with her new recipe in hand.

I looked at her.

She looked at me.

"I want you to fuck me," was all she said.

12