Consider the Consequences

Story Info
She fulfills fantasy of another man while hubby watches.
5.6k words
3.75
205.1k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The idea for this story come from reading some of the stories written by Argee, who hasn't posted anything new for a couple of years. I didn't always agree with how some of his stories turned out, nor do I expect all who read this story to agree with, or like it. Hopefully some of you do enjoy it, if so, let me know (after all I know I'll hear from those who don't like it.

It wasn't supposed to happen this way. My name is Carrie, and I've been married to Mike for 10 years. We have a solid loving marriage, with one child, a four year old son whom we both adore.

Mike and I had known each other for a long time, going back to elementary school, but until he asked me out mid way in Grade 12, we were more acquaintances than good friends. But we'd gotten to know each other better because my best friend was dating his best friend and we were often dragged along on outings with them, as their parents didn't like them being out all the time on their own. On more than a few occasions we were left to entertain each other, as Karen and Rob snuck off for some 'private time', and the more we got to know each other, the more we enjoyed our times together. Thus it almost seemed natural to move into dating mode as our friendship grew.

Our relationship progressed nicely, though sex wasn't to be right off the bat. The first night he drove me home, we exchanged only a brief kiss, but to tell the truth, that kiss turned me on more that the fooling around I'd done with the other boys I'd dated. I have to admit I wasn't a virgin, having given it up to Terry, one of the big time jocks at our school. Unfortunately it was nothing special, in fact it was over so quick I sometimes wondered if I really had been fucked. Only the pain memory of the fear of pregnancy, because he didn't use the condom he said he would made it real. This was a one time shot, Terry lost interest in me as soon as he'd zipped his pants back up, and the way he treated me, led me to be more cautious with my other dates. I did my share of petting, even gave a couple of hand jobs, but no blow jobs, and definitely no more fucking. For that matter, a few guys got to undo my bra and play with my breasts, though none of them got closer to my pussy than rubbing it through my pants.

Gradually Mike and I built up the physical side, with heavy necking, eventually leading him to slide his hand under my sweater and play with my boobs through my bra. After stopping at this level, he would unhook my bra, and do what no other guy had done, suck on my nipples. This drove me nuts, leading me to start to grope his cock through his jeans, then sliding my hand under his shorts and grabbing his rock hard penis. The first time I did it was too much for him, and he came in his pants.

After that night, I grew smarter and would release his cock from his pants before I started to play with it. Before long, his hands were in my panties, feeling there way around my soaking wet pussy, while still sucking on my boobs. The first time he stroked my clit I almost hit my head on the roof of his car. The end result that night was that I had my first orgasm which wasn't self induced.

After that night, mutual masturbation became a regular part of our private time. While I know that Mike wanted to do more, he acceded to my request to not go any further. Finally after a couple of months, in part encouraged by Karen's description, I shocked him by taking his penis into my mouth and gave him my first blow job. He was more than happy to reciprocate, and I'll never forget the feeling when I first felt his tongue on my pussy, nor the first orgasm it produced. Quite happily for me, Mike enjoyed eating my pussy as much as I enjoyed him doing it.

Needless to say, it wasn't much longer until we did make love, for by then we knew that we had something special. I'd managed to get on the pill, waiting until I knew I was safe. After talking with Karen, I gave him a blow job first that night, to make sure he'd last longer.

Unlike the pain and discomfort from my first futile effort, it felt great. I was nervous when I felt the head of his cock push up against me, but Mike was so gentle, taking his time until I could feel his pubic bone thrust up against mine. From talking with some my girlfriends, I didn't expect an orgasm, but as he thrust his cock in and out, sometimes almost pulling it all the way out, other times going faster, the feelings built and I came to a shuddering climax. I think it was the convulsions of my pussy that led him to immediately pour his semen deep inside me.

Our relationship continued to get stronger through college and our marriage. Not only were we spouses, but we also were best friends. Our sex life was great, we both were willing to try new things, and both loved giving pleasure to each other. When we were out and about, one of us would frequently point out a member of the opposite sex to each other, and jokingly wonder if they were a good lay. There was no reason for either of us to want anything more than what we could give each other, but somehow I thought I did want something more.

A couple years ago, I became good friends with Sandra, a gal I met at the gym (I like to keep in shape and work out faithfully). Our friendship developed to the point that we started working out together. The two of us would often stop for coffee or a cold drink after our workout, and our conversations ranged all over the map, eventually reaching sex. Sandra couldn't believe that I'd only been fucked by two guys, and one of them only once. She was also amazed that I'd never been unfaithful to Mike. I found out that Sandra had been with many partners, both before and, to my shock, after her marriage. She told me the best times were after she got married, when with her husband's consent and encouragement, she had brought a lover home and did it while her husband watched. What made it really special was when her husband attacked her after the lover had left, she told me they never had had better sex. When Sandra first told me about these escapades I was embarrassed, and told her I had no interest in doing anything like that, after all I loved Mike and was more than happy just to be with him. But eventually Sandra started to get to me. Perhaps it was her portrayal of how much her husband had loved it and often joined in a threesome, and how her other lovers taught her new tricks that she was able to share with him. Maybe it was the realization that most of my friends had more lovers than I had, even if they had been faithful since marriage, and I knew a number hadn't been, but the more she talked about it, the more I started to think about it.

One of the things that Mike liked to do at times, was read erotic stories on the internet. Sandra pointed out a bunch for me to read, stories about wives fucking others while their husband watched with huge erections. A lot of these involved husbands who were clearly wimps, being humiliated by the wife and lover, and I knew that I would never treat Mike like this, nor would he stand for such treatment. Any way, he certainly wasn't limp dicked like a lot of these guys. But on the other hand, the stories where the husband encouraged the wife, either joining in or jumping her as soon as the other guy left did make an impression.

I started to think about Mike watching me, about sucking his cock while another guy was fucking me (Now there was no way I'd call it making love with another guy, all the love was for Mike). I also wasn't sure about having Mike suck another guy's cum from me, that would be too much for him and me, but maybe the other guy sucking Mike's.

It took almost a year of talking about it, and months of Sandra encouraging me to try a lover when I though why not. I knew that there was no way I would go behind his back and fuck somebody, that was cheating. But if it was with his consent, and in front of him, then it should be ok, and hopefully a big turn on for both of us. Its funny, but at no time did I ever conceive of Mike cheating on me, or making love to another woman while I watched. I know that if I'd thought about it, I would have gotten angry, after all I was woman enough for him. Nor did Sandra ever talk about her husband being with other women during their marriage.

Finally I got up enough nerve to approach Mike one night just after we had made love. Sandra had told me that the initial reaction in her house wasn't immediately positive, so I didn't expect him to jump up and down with excitement. But I wasn't prepared for his reaction. When I first asked him if he ever wondered what it would be like to watch me with another man, he thought I was joking, When he finally realized that I was serious, he got very upset, wondering if I considered him inadequate or that he could no longer satisfy my needs. I quickly reassured him that he was all I wanted, and that I loved him just as much now as the day I had married him, but that Sandra had gotten me thinking. He knew of my one and only other experience, just as I knew that he had been with four other girls before me, and with two of those on multiple occasions before we started dating. I tried to explain how Sandra had made me think that I should experience somebody else, and that if I did it with his consent and in front of him, then it wouldn't be cheating and would be special to me. I tried to tell him that he was the one for me, but I wanted to see what I'd been missing.

That night Mike was so upset that he finally went and slept in the spare room. I dropped it for a while, but with Sandra pushing me brought it up again and again. I told Mike that I would never cheat on him, and that how I hoped that doing this would satisfy any itch I may ever have, and hopefully be a major turn on for him as well. Well I was working on him I made sure that I showed him how much I loved him, and gave him some of the best sex we'd ever experienced.

It took quite a while but I finally convinced him to let me do this just once. I should have realized how reluctant he was, but I thought he was just playing along, like in some of the stories I'd read. He constantly told me to consider all the possible implications and consequences, about what effect it might have. He made it clear that he wasn't in favour, though he wouldn't stop me if I insisted on going ahead.

I did think about possible effects, and thought the worst that would happen is that Mike would be to upset, and if that was the case, I was content never to do it again. After all we loved each other, and we could work through any problems. I also thought that I might change my mind at the last minute, or be to nervous to do it in front of Mike. But I'd convinced myself that he had to be there, or it would be like cheating.

Sandra agreed to help me find the right man, for I knew I could never do it with somebody we knew. The first man she suggested intrigued me, until she mentioned he was black. There was no way I could do this on a first time, it would be too much of a shock for Mike. However I agreed to consider it in the future if things worked out and Mike wanted me to do it again, as lots of husbands in the stories seemed to like.

Eventually Sandra told me about one of her lovers, Raymond, who had one of the largest cocks she had ever fucked, though smaller than the black fellow first mentioned. After she showed me some pictures of him, including one nude with a full erection, I agreed that he would be the one. Sandra made the arrangements for us to get together the following Friday night.

I didn't tell Mike right away, because it was clear he was very reluctant and I was concerned that it would make for a very uneasy time. One thing that did bother me a bit that week was hiding it from Mike. But on Thursday night we did make love, and it was so wonderful. I couldn't help but think as I lovingly swallowed his cock how much I loved him. And I knew as he used his tongue to push me to multiple orgasms that he loved me equally. And when he finally buried his penis inside of me, the feelings were intense.

But, I went ahead and arranged for our son to go to my parents for the weekend, so we would have the rest of the time to ourselves. I think Mike thought it might be a romantic weekend to ourselves, until I told him on Friday morning that tonight was the night.

Mike did try to talk me out of it, telling me again to make sure that I considered all the consequences. I was satisfied that I had, by now I was convinced it would be wonderful, and in fact had started envisioning Mike joining in. The worst that I thought could happen, would be that I wouldn't enjoy it, though by now the thought of it was making me constantly horny, or that Mike wouldn't like it and would be a bit upset, as he now was. But I honestly believed he would be turned on. While I was fully prepared for this to be a one time thing, and in fact expected it to be so, I think I almost hoped it would be like Sandra said, and that Mike would want me to do it again. And I knew that our love was too strong, and even if Mike was upset we'd work through it just as we had any other problems we'd faced over the years.

Friday we ate just a light supper, actually neither of us could concentrate on eating. Then after one more approach by Mike asking me not to do this, it was time for me to get ready. I knew from the picture of Raymond that he had shaved his pubic hair, and I thought I'd try it myself. Mike was downstairs while I was getting prepared, but I just knew that he'd like it too, as it was something he'd occasionally suggested to me.

I must admit it was quite awkward when Raymond arrived, I think he was the only one at ease. Mike barely said hello to him and clearly didn't want to talk to him. Me, I was nervous, excited, and aroused. After sitting and having a drink, he suggested we go upstairs, and took my hand. At first Mike just sat there, but I turned to him and told him I loved him, and that I needed him to be with me. As we headed up the stairs Mike spoke up, saying "Please Carrie", but I knew that this was something I had to do. He followed us to the spare room which I'd specially made up for the occasion. As we entered the room Raymond took me in his arms and kissed me. I responded tentatively at first, but as he kept up the pressure, I soon responded, opening my mouth to his probing tongue.

Soon I felt his hand moving down my back reaching my backside, grabbing an asscheek in each hand, caressing them through my dress. All the while he was exploring my mouth, and my tongue as I responded with increasing passion. After a minute one hand moved up to my breasts, teasing them gently. Then it moved around to my back and slowly slid the zipper down. He finally released the kiss, and stepped back and let my dress fall to the floor. I could tell from the expression on his face and in his eyes that he appreciated the sexy bra and panties I'd worn, and what they covered. This was the first time I'd thought of Mike since I'd been kissed and I looked over and told him again how much I loved him. Raymond pulled me to him and took one of my hands and brought it to his crotch. The picture hadn't lied, he was huge. I reached out and undid his pants, as he reached behind me to unhook my bra, freeing my breasts to his touch. I thought I heard a gasp from Mike when my panties came off and he saw my freshly shaved mound, but I was to caught up in what was happening to look over to him. I just hoped Mike enjoyed his surprise.

I couldn't help myself, but started to stroke that huge cock, feeling it grow even more. Finally I knew I had to taste it. I sank to my knees and kissed the end, running my tongue around the head, licking the first drop of precum from the slit at the end. I opened my mouth and let it slide over the head, taking as much of it as I could in my mouth. Mike loved it when I deep throated him, but try as I might, there was no way I could swallow Raymond's cock. I hoped Mike appreciated the fact that I could do to him what I couldn't to Raymond (I should point out that Mike is a good six inches plus, but this monster was at least nine inches). I continued to bob up and down on it, occasionally pulling away and sucking his balls into my mouth, hoping he enjoyed it as much as Mike did when I did it to him. Finally I felt him tense up, he reached down and held my head in place, trying to force as much of his cock into my mouth as he could, spurting his juices deep into my throat.

If I hadn't been turned on before, by now I was soaking. As I fell back onto the bed Raymond spread my legs and started to lick my pussy. I'd always loved it when Mike did it, and in fact the thought did flash before my mind that Mike was better at this. But the feeling of his tongue moving along without the worry of any hair getting in the way, helped me relax and soon I was cumming.

Soon he was fully erect again, and slid his cock deep into my gaping pussy. At first it felt so tight, because of the size, but soon it was all in. Since he had just come, I knew that this would be a long fuck, and lay back to enjoy it, feeling myself building up to another orgasm. After a few minutes, I again thought of Mike, , thinking that he should be doing it, or at least involved. I just knew that he'd be playing with his cock as he saw a wanton side of me he'd never seen before. "Maybe if he hasn't come I can get him to come here and let me take him into my mouth" I thought, so I looked over to where he was sitting.

The first thing I noticed that he wasn't playing with himself, in fact he was fully dressed. Then I looked up into his face, and was horrified to see tears pouring down his cheeks.

He looked like he'd been beaten, or his best friend had died. I wanted to reach out to him, but at that moment Raymond was increasing his pace and I couldn't pull away, despite the fact my level of passion had decreased. Soon he emptied himself into me, without me reaching that next orgasm.

As he pulled out of me I looked over to Mike again, but he wasn't there, somehow he'd gotten up and left the room without me knowing it. Suddenly I realized Raymond was talking to me, " Which position would you like to try next?" Right then I knew I couldn't do any more, I had to find Mike. I told Raymond it had been wonderful, but I needed to stop. He told me he understood, and got up and after cleaning himself got dressed.

I pulled a robe on and walked him down the stairs. Mike was sitting there, a vacant look on his face, when Raymond approached him and held out his hand. Mike looked up, then turned away without acknowledging him. I thanked Raymond again as I walked him to the door, and then turned back to my husband.

I went to reach out and hug him, telling him I was sorry, but he pulled away from me. I tried to talk to him, "Mike, I didn't mean to hurt you, you know I love you. This was just a fantasy of mine, I'll never do this again. I know you'll get over this." Remembering what Sandra had told me, I asked him "Please let me make love to you, to show you that I love you and you love me and that you forgive me. I really thought that this would be special for both of us, the carrying out of a fantasy" I went on to tell him of the stories I'd read on the net.

My heart was crushed as he bitterly responded "There is no way I could make love to you right now, and I don't know when I might be able to. I tried to tell you not to do this, to think of the consequences, but you didn't. And now we both have to think about them. I wish you'd told me that you'd read those stories. I would have told you that those ones sickened me, and pointed you to the ones I agreed with , by the Troubador, Charley Ace, KK and some of the others, where being unfaithful is not accepted, even if by agreement. Right now, I don't want to talk to you, or even look at you, for all I can see is you writhing in his grasp. I'd rather sleep in the basement than our room, after all there are to many things to remind me of you and what you've done. Maybe I'll be ready to talk in the morning."

12