Consider the Lily Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexy_nimph
sexy_nimph
45 Followers

Joel pushed me back onto the bed softly, manoeuvring his body against mine, my breath catching in my throat as his lips started to trail a path over my chest. He appeared to swiftly become annoyed by my clothing, when he had moved down to my waist he slipped his fingers beneath my t shirt and pulled it off my body roughly, making me gasp out at his unrestrained strength. His voice was soft and low as he started muttering about how sexy my chest and pecs were, I squirmed beneath him as his tongue teased small circles around my belly button and nipples. The tingling sensation that this caused was making my muscles tighten at every light touch of Joel's body.

"Joel..."

My voice was rough and caught in my throat as his teeth grazed over my sensitive nipple, he looked up into my eyes as I said his name, something flared within that clear blue, turning the colour a dark sea blue. As I looked down into his eyes he licked the whole length of my cock through my jeans, that was it, I nearly blew my load right there. My body arched as my breath was expelled from my lungs, my mind trying to regain some of the control I had over my fraught sex drive. I closed my eyes, letting the feeling pass through me, when my eyes flicked open I almost gasped when I came into close proximity with Joel, he was there leaning over me, propped up on one elbow, looking down at me.

I licked my lips nervously, I could feel my cock throbbing and pushing against the confined space in my jeans. I stole another good look at Joel's body, at some point he had removed his shirt and once again I was drawn into almost aching to touch him. My hands moved of their own accord, I hadn't realised I was going to touch him until it was too late, my fingers moved over his soft skin. Feeling each muscle flex in turn as I touched him, letting my fingers run through the fine sprinkling of hair he had there. His soft laugh and reverberation of his chest made my eyes snap to connect with his,

"You look mesmerised little one"

I bit my lip as this almost patronising endearment was uttered from his sexy lips. It was true though, I had been in my own little world, just consuming myself with the feeling of my fingers tracing through the coarse hair on his chest. I suddenly felt scared and overly vulnerable to him, I turned on my side away from him curling my legs into my body. I heard a small intake of breath as I rolled onto my side but I couldn't do anything except lay there, thinking about how I shouldn't be in this situation, shouldn't let him manipulate me, whether he knew he was doing it or not made no difference.

Suddenly his fingers were touching the one place I never let anyone touch... When I felt his fingers trace the six inch scare that trails from my right hip down onto my ass. I recoiled instinctively, moving away, my mind in turmoil having let him see it... I couldn't crush the memories that started to flood my mind, I really thought those emotional scares had healed,

"Ryan what is it? I thought..."

"Well you must have thought wrong, I… I have to get to class."

I wasn't lying either, if I didn't leave now I would be late for the class anyway. He lay there and watched me as I scrambled to get out of his house, out of his comfort zone.

"Ryan I'm sorry if I have scared you... Or done something... I don't really know what it is but I'm sorry..."

I didn't trust myself to talk; I didn't even understand my fear let alone the thought of trying to explain it to Joel. I shook my head, how utterly stupid I was, that is the whole reason I never let myself want someone, it just all comes to the surface so quick and oh so powerfully.

"I cant..."

I barely whispered as I walked out of the door and into my car.

To be continued......

This story is dedicated to Will, because although he doesn't know it he inspired me to write this story.

Please vote for my story and any others you read! Any comments on this story or suggestions for further stories are most appreciated!

sexy_nimph
sexy_nimph
45 Followers
12