Considerate Boyfriend Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All good and intriguing things must eventually come to an end. I could sense that Sydney and Zeke had reached a critical point in this little tango of theirs. Sydney had already given me her signal that this was to be her last dance. I would need to meet them both outside the backdoor very shortly after she left the stage. But would Zeke release Sydney from his arms? I may have been little more than an elf in comparison to someone of Zeke's stature, but I was responsible for Sydney, and I was conscience-bound to protect her. I prayed it would not come to that.

Fortunately for me and for Sydney, it did not come to that. Sydney whispered several words into his ear and gave him a peck on the cheek. He grunted once softly like some big reluctant bear and then gently set her back down on the stage. Sydney took up one of his big hands in both of hers, lifted it up and kissed it as well before looking out over the awestruck audience to offer a sheepish smile and a wave. There was a smattering of applause as she turned to gather up dress, chair and the remains of the snack she had shared with Zeke. The many dollar bills tucked in the tops of her stockings fluttered and rustled as she made her way to the dressing room.

This was my cue to skedaddle. I nodded to the bartender, slipped off my stool and quietly made my way toward the front door. Before leaving I took one last look at the bar. I have never been a big bar-goer and I don't know much about the vibe in strip bars, but there was a hushed silence in this place right now. I couldn't quite put my finger on the reason, but I had the sense that all these men had been overcome by these two women's performances. I'm not sure they were all completely satisfied by what they had seen and heard. I was certain however, that, almost to a man, they were aroused and contemplating all things erotic for the moment. I don't think any of them had any complaints.

I slipped out the door, excited by the prospect of joining two beautiful and, I was certain, thoroughly aroused women for the rest of the night. I just knew I was about to get my brains fucked out. The hardon in my pants was already leading the way to the corner of the building.

Call it wishful thinking or just plain foolish of me, but I had forgotten all about Vera's almost spiteful assurance to me earlier in the week that she would arrange some form of retribution for Betsy and Sydney and all the teasing they had put me through. That was all before I had been treated to the pair's accomplishments for the evening. I was sure there were dozens of men who were the happiest and most aroused they had been ages. Vera had sold more beer on this one night than she had for the past week and - it may have been that going a week without sex and having the two of them teasing and tormenting me day in and day out for the past week - but I was hard as forged steel and had been for more than three hours. I longed to use my 'hardware' and tongue on both Betsy and Sydney soon, for the rest of the night, and well into the coming day. We had a motel room waiting for us.

My desire for payback was about to slam me full-on in the face. I rounded the corner to discover two men in brown uniforms with badges. It was difficult to make out some of the details under the parking lot lighting, but their badges and guns looked very real. They immediately turned away from the bar's side door to face me.

"Are you the person they call Torby?" the taller and slightly older of the two asked. He was distinguished looking, with a thin mustache peppered with gray.

I nodded, shocked that he knew my name.

"You are under arrest. Please hold your hands out, sir," he told me.

Too stunned to object, I lifted my hands. Only then did I recognize the younger and shorter of the two men. It was Mr. Red Beard from the bar, and he was smiling a devilish smile as he placed the handcuffs on my wrists.

I was too shocked to object, even though my mouth was opening and closing like a freshly caught fish. As luck would have it, as the handcuffs were locked on my wrists, the door opened behind the two officers. They turned immediately to face the door. Sydney and Betsy were giggling and chattering to one another completely unaware that they were not alone. Their voices had that confidential and excited tone that could only come from years of close interactions and shared history. Just before they turned and realized they were not alone I heard Betsy giggle and say, "Well, his hand was already up my skirt when-!"

"Evening ladies," the older of the two men said flatly.

For a moment, Betsy and Sydney were startled by the presence of these two men who had interrupted their moment of celebration. They continued to stare at the men a moment longer and, as I peered over the officers' shoulders, I saw them both realize at the very same instant that they might be in trouble. Both women's expressions grew tense and they blinked, glancing from officer to officer anxiously.

"You are both under arrest," the taller officer who appeared to be in charge told them, then added, "Along with your accomplice here. Now do we need to restrain you - or will you come along peaceably?"

"Um...," Sydney began in a whimper.

"But, officers, what is wrong?" Betsy interrupted, trying to sound as innocent and pure as a ten-year-old in Sunday School.

"Miss, you are both being charged with lewd and immoral conduct. We have laws regarding intimate touching and public nudity in these parts. And you have both violated our public dress codes - even for strippers."

I couldn't cite the law concerning all of this, but I knew in my heart that both these women had spent the entire evening seriously underdressed. Betsy was still wearing her see-through dress and see-through panties. Even in the dim light of the parking lot I could see the outline of that sweet little slit of hers. Sydney had at least pulled her 'prom dress' back on, though one of her nipples was peeking out at us and wisps of cotton candy blue fur were plainly visible beneath the one button on her dress that she had taken the time to fasten.

Betsy's and Sydney's state of undress was not lost on the officer who appeared to be in charge. He grinned like a fox turned loose in the henhouse, ogled both ladies up and down for a long second and said to Officer Red Beard, "My but you were sure were right! They are pretty! The judge is gonna love this!"

The older of the two - the one I had come to believe was the Sheriff - must have said more than he was supposed to. Officer Red Beard immediately shot him a nasty look and then barked out, "Into the cruiser - all three of you!"