Consoling Callie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't reply. Not in words. She drew in a long shaky breath and moved her hand a bit. Her eyes half closed and a dreamy expression relaxed her face.

I kissed her again. "Go on. Go on."

Callie rolled onto her back and increased the intensity of her rubbing. "Aah, so good." She husked.

She slid her hand under her clothing and continued masturbating, getting fully carried away. I lowered the bed-clothes and could see her busy hand through the partially open fly of the pants. Her fascinating big tits wobbled enticingly under the pyjama coat. I gently undid the top button, then the next and the next. Callie opened her eyes wide and looked directly into mine. Her cheeks were flaming, her breathing erratic. She nodded slightly. I hastily jerked the remaining buttons from their buttonholes and flung the coat wide open. Her gorgeous tits exploded into view. She straightened her legs, stiffened her body and made a mewling sound. I excitedly tugged the ends of the waistband cord and pulled the loose pants partly down. I barely caught a glimpse of her naked pussy before her belly heaved with her indrawn breath as she bucked in the throes of a powerful orgasm. I peeled off my tee-shirt and embraced her so my bare chest was on hers. I savoured the sensation of the softness of her breasts and the stiffness of her big nipples as I kissed her hot, open mouth. She didn't hug me back, just lay there, apparently exhausted by her effort and the joyous release of her tensions.

Myself by then in an extremely aroused state, I pushed the covers down and dragged Callie's pants completely off her legs. She didn't help me, but didn't resist either, which was just as well, because I don't think I would have stopped. I untied my pyjama pants and kicked them off, pushed her knees apart and knelt between them. Callie continued to look at me as she lazily twiddled with her swollen-lipped pussy. I stared, fascinated by the sight of her body, soft and white with it's large pink tipped breasts. Her round stomach gently rose and fell. Her breathing slowed. Her dark pubic hair was mostly hidden by her hand and her wet glistening fingers. I supported myself with my elbows either side of her body and lowered myself to feel those luscious tits against my chest again. Before I could wonder how to accomplish the entry of my anxious cock into her waiting body I felt those same wet fingers grasp and guide me into her tight, but oh-so-wet and slippery orifice. I instantly felt my orgasm approaching in a rush and lay still, trembling, trying to prolong the duration of the loss of our virginities. It was to no avail. Involuntarily I pumped my hips and cried out aloud as a gigantic gush of semen sprayed deep inside my lover, my darling sister. I collapsed on top of her, racked with sobs and secondary orgasmic contractions. Callie cried with me. We cried for Father, for each other, for joy, for everything and anything. I rolled off her and we kissed gently, all passion spent. I tasted her salty tears and her sweet snot. Our bodies shook and shivered in the aftermath of our love-making. We pulled the covers up around our ears and lay uncaring of the moisture seeping from our genitals, noses and eyes.

With our incestuous appetites slaked, for the time being, we slept.

12