Consoling in Strange Circumstances

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled and said, Shiva, I have never been fucked so intensely and so many times in a day and never had such an intense orgasms and experience in my life. You are a passionate lover. I think you made me pregnant. I said, don't worry, night is still young, we shall have more opportunities to ensure impregnation.

Woman intuitively knows when her hormones are at peak and her egg is ready to receive the sperm. It was on such rare occasion that Padma, wanted and got pregnant. it so happened, as she told me later she was impregnated by me on that day.

Shiva, you treat me as if I am your young lover though I am of your mother's age. You have the confidence in you to make me feel like a young girl. I am sure many a woman might have submitted themselves to you enamored by your charm.

Chapter 2

The following day, after all the religious rituals were completed, and all the relatives and visitors left, Padma came to my room. Her eyes were red due not having slept earlier night. People assumed her eyes were red because of her crying.

She hugged me, I have been waiting for your sensuous touch all the day, Shiva.

I have been waiting to fuck you amma.

Why do you call me amma now?

You said you wanted me as your son, yesterday.

But I feel that I am your wife, now Shiva. You cannot marry me; our relationship has to be Amma and son for the society.

In private what do I call you, Padma?

Call me whatever you want to call me, call me as your wife. I am yours and only yours for life, until death. Don't leave me, my young lover and stud husband.

Am I your husband? Am I your stud, Amma

Yes, you are my family stud. You have to impregnate me and my daughter in law. I want you tie mangalsutra to me and my daughter in law also, so that you become our joint husband.

My daughter in law Madhu should not go out of this house as virgin. I do not want the society to know that my son was impotent and could not fuck his wife. You have to deflower and impregnate her, at the earliest, so that the society thinks that it was my lost son who made her pregnant.

You have become my son and hence you a right to fuck my daughter in law. You have become my husband and it's your duty to protect family prestige and so you as father in law you can fuck daughter in law and make her pregnant. I present our virgin daughter in law to you tonight.

Did you fuck any virgin girl so far, Shiva

No, Amma.

You have had lot of experience in fucking women, so you only fuck mothers and not virgin girls.

Yes. I fuck mothers, who willingly offer themselves to me, wants me to fill and fulfill their insatiable desires. I make them happy and satisfied, with my love and fuck.

You are an expert in seducing mothers and fucking them with love. No wonder, you seduced me instantly without much effort yesterday.

I liked you the moment I saw you. Who seduced whom, yesterday, Amma? Who seduced whom?

It was you. You are a virile, handsome, irresistible and mischievous, man who can make any woman desire you, feel uncontrollable need to have you near them, surround them, hug them, and own them, as if they have been waiting for you to be owned by you and fuck by you all their life.

You seduced me yesterday, a grieving helpless mother, who was crying for the loss of her married son. You made me shamelessly invite your cock to enter me like a bitch in heat. You wanted me from the moment you saw me, as you yourself admitted, and have been waiting for an opportunity ever since. Had I not submitted willingly, you would have raped me, you unscrupulous, immoral, and incestuous stud.

Me? Incestuous, Amma?

The first time, you looked at me, when you came to attend my son's wedding, I felt as if you own me, despite the presence of so many people. You looked into my eyes as if only both of us were in a secluded place. Your eyes revealed compassion, empathy, love and desire as if you suddenly found your valuable lost properly after a long time. Your voice commanded me, ordered me, and your touch made me melt in your hands.

Oh, Ma, I did not know that my looks have such an intense effect.

Shiva, Perhaps, if the circumstances permitted, I would have invited you into me then. I was busy and being a groom's mother I had lot of work, but your looks haunted me all the time. That may be the reason; unconsciously I was ready to be taken by you. You have been in my thoughts.

Yes, you are certainly incestuous, calling me Amma, Amma while fucking. When you hugged me, encircling me, putting your hands on my head and stroking me lovingly, calling me Amma, thrusting your hard cock, pressing against me, I could feel your hard cock, and my mind responded with love thinking it was my son, and my body responded with desire. Thinking you are my son, my body responded, and my dormant desires exploded, as if a simmering volcanic mountain, waiting all these years for you to trigger. You provoked, initiated, instigated and triggered my mind and body, and my unsatisfied desires.

You opened me up and entered, I happily invited you into my mind and your monstrous hard long thick cock thrusting and opening my wet hungry cunt. You filled my cunt to the bottom, but still exploring, drilling further deep, widening, touching and caressing every minute corner inside my cunt and caressing my clitoris, simultaneously making me experience and enjoy hitherto unknown pleasure.

I uninhibitedly submitted to you as if you own me. It was as if I was a musical instrument kept in a corner, you found it, dusted, tuned, and started fondling the strings and making beautiful music. You fucked my mind and cunt simultaneously, thoroughly and completely.

Perhaps, had we met in normal circumstances, it would have taken more time for me to allow you enter me. I would have enjoyed and waited for you to woo me, to court me and would have gone through long drawn romantic seduction before I accepted you into me.

You called me Amma, while fucking me. Was it not?

Amma, perhaps you are right. Both of us are incestuous, like every mother and son. I called you amma because you wanted your son to fuck you.

Shiva, honestly, I want a man like you to have me. I wish my son was like you in fucking, and fucked his wife. Since he did not fuck his wife, left her as a virgin, I want you to fuck her.

Yes, I wanted my son fuck like you. Now I want you to own me, use me, abuse me, eat me, beat me, lick me, lap me, kick me, suck me, feel me, fuck me, rip me, knead me, and do everything and anything possible. You are like Lord Shiva. You have a cock always ready, erect, and virile, like Shiva lingam to fuck mothers.

Suck my lingam, your son's cock, Amma.

Yeah, son, see how big it is, like Dhvaja sthabham in front of Temple, erect and straight, like the Cock of Nandishvara. She bent took my cock into her mouth, sucking, licking along the shaft to the know, nibbling my engorged big pink knob, licking the base and scrotum, my nerves electrified, blood flowing at jet speed to the cock.

Amma, if you continue sucking I may ejaculate into your mouth. She got up and was lying on the bed. I positioned myself on my knees, between her open thighs, lifted and place her legs on both sides of my shoulders, entered her juicy cunt all the way in and started fucking with all my energy.

Padma was crying loud with pleasure, enjoying the brute force with which I am pounding her cunt.Amma, Your ass is so tempting get up and bend on your knees. She obeyed, and bent her arse high up. I reentered her cunt, fucked her holding her braid with one hand and inserted my finger in her ass hole. Her ass hole twitched, but as I slowly inserted my finger deep, her ass hole opened up.

Chapter 3

Two days later, Padma brought her widowed daughter-in-law, 20 yr. old Madhusmitha, who was still a virgin, in a traditional way for the first night.

Madhu, 5"6"tall, lean, beautiful face, with large expressive innocent inviting anxious eyes, juicy lips, shy virgin, figure, long smooth hair arranged into a single plait reaching her mid thighs and decorated with jasmine flowers, wearing her wedding silk saree, was brought by Padma to my room with a glass of milk.

It was the tradition that widowed wife is dressed up with kumkum on forehead and flowers in braid till all ceremonies are performed on 13th day.

Padma said, make her happy and make her pregnant. I deflowered Madhu that night. After Madhu slept, I went to Padma, who was waiting for me. We fucked till wee hours. I stayed till 13th day ceremony, fucking both mother-in-law and daughter-in-law, day and night and returned to the college.

I got a phone call from Padma and Madhu informing me that both were pregnant, impregnated by me. Both were happy. People thought it was Gandhi who made his wife pregnant and it was Padma's husband who made her pregnant.

I continued my visits to their home every month. I went to them three days prior to their scheduled delivery date. Both Padma and Madhusmitha became proud mothers delivering boys. Padma and Madhu both delivered male babies. Everyone in the family and relatives said, it was Gandhi born again.

I was breastfed by both the mothers. I visit them often, enjoying them. Parma's husband knew about our secret affair.

Padma and her husband adapted Madhu as their daughter. Madhu later on got married to Padma's younger brother, a widower.

I visit them whenever the occasion arises.

Secretly, I was the son Padma lost, I was the husband Madhu lost, fulfilling the vacuum left by Gandhi, and filling the void left, both physically and psychologically.

Madhu is now an English Professor in a reputed college, living with her in-laws (adapted parents) husband and our children.

12