Consoling the Widowed Neighbor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timmywells
timmywells
1,750 Followers

"What's Paul doing?" Melody asked when our lips separated, and when I told the curious librarian he was rimming me she asked, "What's that?"

"You don't know?" I asked, and although Paul's tongue was just getting into it I decided to call and audible, and after I dismounted from Paul's face I had the confused Melody get on all fours with her skull at the headboard, and after I got behind her I told Paul he was free to stand at the foot of the bed and go back to doing what he was doing.

Before me were the plump pale buttocks of Paul's wife, and as I put my hands on the soft cheeks and spread them apart I told Melody, "This is what rimming is."

I bent down and put my face in the steamy canyon, not surprised at all that her thick bush extended right up between her legs and up her crack, but my tongue had found many a puckered ring in such jungles and as I pushed my face in and began probing Melody lurched forward and gave the headboard a tap.

"Steve!" Melody cried out. "That's my bottom. You're licking my - omigod!"

I snorted, stifling a chuckle but I was too busy eating her virgin asshole to explain, and with Paul eagerly rimming be from behind I was in the middle of a Parker family sandwich of sorts.

Melody had been squirming, so much so that I feared she was going to bolt, but I think it must have felt good because she stopped trying to get away and instead grabbed on to the headboard with her hands to save her head.

I reached my hand up between Melody's legs, and if there was any doubt as to how the prim librarian felt about the proceedings all it took was feeling her pussy hair which was practically dripping. Melody's pussy was like a vice, with my finger needing to push hard to get in, so after fingering her for a minute I had our little daisy chain break up.

"Fuck her," Paul snorted, the little guy looking all fired up with his eyes blazing and his dick bouncing in front of him, but as I helped Melody onto her back I had other ideas.

"Warm your wife up for me," I said as I knelt at her hip and pulled her thigh towards me while raking my fingers through her thick bush. "Loosen the lady up."

Paul nodded like an obedient puppy, scrambling between her spread legs and without ceremony plunged in to her, thrusting his hips briskly for about 10 seconds before his face contorted and he groaned.

Just as quickly as he mounted his wife, he was climbing off, his dick shriveled down and the only evidence of what had happened was his seed that stood out On the lips of her fur-ringed sex.

Poor Melody must have been used to it because she hardly had time to blink and just lay there with her legs spread and her eyes looking up.

"Your turn Steve," Paul said, and while I was stunned at what I saw my cock was still hard as I looked down at Melody, her already small breasts reduced to small swells with her on her back.

She turned me on. I couldn't explain it even to myself, because her body wasn't even as shapely as my wife's had been at twice Melody's age. Maybe because she still looked like the prim librarian from the neck up, or maybe it was because of that thick bush. More likely it was because I'm just horny by nature.

"Here Paul," I said as I climbed between Melody's thick thighs and assumed the position he had just left. "I want you to put my cock in your wife for me."

As Paul knee-walked over to our hips I saw Melody getting up on her elbows to watch for herself, her eyes wide as she saw Paul's left fist around my shaft while I leaned downward, his right hand working on his own spent dick.

"Omigod!" Melody moaned as Paul skinned back my foreskin, either by choice or by chance, and brought the bulbous head of my cock into the bush with the lubrication he provided me not bothering me at all. "OW!"

"Just relax baby," I purred as Melody's elbows gave out and she fell back onto the bedding again, the whites of her eyes matching the sheets as I tried to push the head of my dick into what felt like a keyhole. "Give that pussy to me."

There was a locomotive next to me, snorting and panting as Paul finally let go of my tool, and when I finally squeezed into what felt like a virgin and his wife was squealing while squirming and contorting beneath me he almost sounded like he was sobbing as he whispered, "Yes."

I only had about half of my cock in Melody, saving the rest for later, and as I worked those 5" in and out slowly Melody looked like she was having a religious experience underneath the black velvet painting. Her head was rolling from side to side and she was mumbling something inaudible, her hands squeezing the little titties as I started to nudge her closer to the headboard.

"Help your lady out," I told Paul, motioning that he should move up and make sure her head didn't start denting the wood, and he dutifully scrambled up there while I grabbed her hips and pulled her back in my direction.

In and out I went, the sight of my messy cock sliding deeper and deeper into in womanhood too erotic to watch for long, and the sight of Paul up toward the head of the bed holding her down in a way while asking her if she was liking it.

She was liking it alright, and so was I so he wasn't asking the question looking for an answer because Melody was too far into what she was experiencing to be giving answers.

Melody came after a couple of minutes, her mouth opening in a silent scream as every vein in her neck bulged and her legs quivered as they shook in the air while her pussy tried to snap my cock in two.

"Omigod omigod omigod!" Melody was mumbling when her body stopped shaking, and I leaned over her more, my face almost next to her husband's as we looked down at her while the slightly loosened pussy took more of me in.

"Now that we're all relaxed at bit," I said as I straightened up and extracted my cock almost all the way out before sliding back into her - not half but almost all of it.

The look on her face - and Melody for all her stoic and prim looking self was proving to be a very expressive woman - was like that of somebody who had been on a carnival ride. She thought it was over, but when I started thrusting into her hard and fast, she realized that it wasn't over but had just begun.

I hadn't been one of those men who got it up time after time in quite a while - not like her husband for sure - but instead I had become more a marathon man, developing a knack of being able to go for a long time. One time, but that was enough for an old man and was usually enough for my partners too.

Melody came again a few minutes later. I was about to change positions because my knees were aching, either going to let her ride me or maybe take her from the side, when I felt Melody almost trying to push me out of her while her arms were flailing like a female Joe Cocker while her eyes bulged.

I pulled out and looked down just in time to see the girl squirt, the fluids erupting out of that hairy pussy and splashing all over me not once but twice, and Melody had tears rolling down the sides of her face after I slid back into her.

'Can't - no more please - can't," Melody cried, and I remembered that the times my late wife used to squirt that she had enough by then.

"Paul," I said to my neighbor who seemed in shock, and as he made his way back to me I whispered. "Get back here and squeeze my balls. I want to fill your lady's pussy with my seed."

"Harder," I hissed while I kept my cock deep inside of Melody, barely moving while Paul reached down and rolled my sweaty nuts in his equally sweaty palm, and as I felt my orgasm near I implored him. "Harder, you know the way I like it. Milk my nuts!"

I came, and although it seems like your last orgasm is always your best, while my cock jerked inside Paul's wife and unleashed what felt like a ridiculous amount of semen I knew that I hadn't had many better.

My dick jerked and Melody let out a sigh as my warm seed probably soothed her raw insides that had obviously never been reached before, and when I was done I slowly pulled my cock out of Melody whose thighs were still twitching after I climbed off of her.

I sat there for a minute as Paul joined my in looking at his wife, who looked like she had been out in a hurricane. Especially compelling was the sight of my cum which was oozing out of Melody's pussy, with what didn't trickle down her crotch hanging on her hair, and I could have watched longer but her husband had other ideas.

His dick hard yet again, he climbed onto her wife and started thrusting again, not as vigorously as he had earlier but still brisk enough. He lasted longer too, almost a minute before he made his cumming face and spurted into what resembled a corpse on the bed.

I patted him on the back, giving him credit for is resilience if not his consideration, and I got up to go to the bathroom as my back and knees suddenly sent me a message that I was not a kid any more.

When I reached the door and made the turn to go take a leak I happened to glance back. Paul had climbed off of Melody and had slid down to bury his face between his wife's legs, lapping at the steamy cauldron and what the fluids of the three of us had created.

"To each his own," I mumbled to myself as I left them alone to take care of my own business.

***

I thought it was the rain hitting the roof that woke me up the next morning, but as I came too I figured out that it was somebody knocking on the door. A squint at the alarm clock that I rarely used anymore told me that it was 9:10, which was way too early for a salesman or some religious outfit, so as I eased my aching body out of bed and put on a robe I was getting ready to let the asshole know what I thought of him.

It wasn't the front door though but the side one, and when I got there a peeked out to see who was meekly tapping I saw a familiar face huddled in a pink raincoat and carrying something wrapped in aluminum foil.

"Good morning Melody," I said after opening the door, and as my head cleared I finally remembered my manners and let her in.

"Sorry. Didn't mean to wake you," Melody said as she came into my kitchen.

"Take off your raincoat and relax," I said as I went over and hit the switch. "I'll get the coffee brewing. What have you got there?"

"Muffins," Melody announced as she pulled the foil back to expose the tray of the still warm goodies and set them on the table before taking a seat.

"Don't you have to go to work today?" I asked as I gathered up another cup for my company.

"Called in sick," Melody said. "First time in over 6 years."

"Oh, I'm sorry you don't feel well."

"No, I'm okay. Just a little sore," Melody said with a smile. "Paul just left himself."

"Oh," I said as I brought the pot over and joined by neighbor who seemed nervous, although not nearly as much as she had been the day before.

"I wanted to talk about yesterday," Melody said as he pulled a couple of muffins out of the tray, and after I tasted one of them declared them dandy while waiting for her to continue.

"That wasn't something we normally do," melody said, wringing her hands. "In fact, we've never ever done anything like that. I think it's the dirty movie Paul rents."

"Well they do put thoughts in your head," I agreed.

"It was Paul's idea. Everything," Melody said. "But I went along with it. Guess I was curious."

"Everybody should try things once," I said. "Now that you've tried it you..."

"I liked it," Melody said as he eyes welled up. "I felt like a slut and I was ashamed at how I acted but god forgive me I liked it. Loved it."

"I'm glad," I said, patting her hands like a father. "I enjoyed it too. You're quite a woman you know."

"No, I'm not. I know I'm nothing to look at, and when I remember how pretty your wife was - well, I think you're sweet to say it anyway."

"It's the truth. Paul's a lucky man."

"I didn't feel him."

"Pardon?"

"After you - you know - I couldn't even feel him. He got on me right after you - and then after you left I stayed in bed. I didn't even get in the shower until this morning and Paul - he kept cuddling and he would get hard and put it in me again. Five or six more times."

"The man has amazing recuperative powers," I threw in.

"Nothing. Paul was the only man I ever had experienced before, so I had nothing to compare him with. He would put it in and move around but unless he was making the right contact I felt nothing, and then it would be over right away anyway," Melody admitted. "I don't think I ever had a real orgasm until you. Nothing with Paul at least."

"Paul's a good guy, so I wouldn't say that to him. You know, maybe you get him so excited that he..."

"I already told him," Melody confessed.

"Oh. I can't imagine he liked hearing that very much."

"It didn't really bother him," melody said. It's like he looks up to you so much that he was happy that I was so satisfied," Melody said.

"It's not that his - you know - it's so small," Melody explained. Maybe it is but what I mean is that you, when you were making love to me it was so different. Like the difference between being with a boy and a man. You're incredible."

"I'm flattered," I told her. "I think if Paul tried to work on lasting longer you would find it better."

"All last night you were all I thought about. Even when I slept I dreamed of you," Melody said. Kept thinking about those orgasms you made me have, and even though I was very sore - you know where - I was wishing you were there in bed."

"Look, why don't you take your raincoat off," I said. "It's tough talking to you when you look like your waiting for a bus."

"I didn't dress for the occasion."

"That's okay," I chuckled while noting my pajamas and robe. "It's not like I'm all that dapper myself."

Melody got up and pulled her raincoat off very hesitantly, and it was then that I realized what she meant. She hadn't dressed up, she hadn't dressed at all. Melody was naked, wearing only the marks that she had experienced during the lovemaking.

"Oh," I said after Melody shrugged and sat down again. "Does Paul know you're here? I don't know whether..."

"He knows. I told him," Melody said. "I told him that I was going to come over and try to seduce you."

"And?"

"He said that was great and all he wanted me to do was tell him everything."

"Hmmm," I said as I looked while her tiny nipples blossomed. "I thought your - what did you call it - was sore."

"Not as bad today."

"What is?"

"You know."

"No I don't. Tell me, and don't say vagina either."

"My pussy," Melody said after swallowing and saying the word for probably the first time.

"That's better. I like it when librarians and teachers talk dirty. If I wasn't an old aching man I would love to still but cock in your pussy."

"You're sore?" Melody said after flinching at the word again. "I can give you a massage."

"You don't have to..." I started to say, but the look on her face combined with the fact that I didn't have anything else planned made me change my mind, so we ended up in bed.

As far as the massage went, while I had experienced better it wasn't for lack of effort because the lady but everything in it. Melody rubbed my legs for a minute and spent about the same amount of time on my back and shoulders before asking me to lay on my back.

Melody was more thorough on my other side, spending about twenty minutes massaging my cock and balls and using up a whole bottle of lotion in the process. She thought it was her but I explained that I was an old man and wasn't like her husband in that way.

"There is a way - at least it used to work in the past," I suggested, and although she made a face when I reminded her of something I had done to her yesterday, she did slide onto the carpet and let me move my butt over to the edge of the bed while putting my legs over her shoulders.

That did the trick, as a couple minutes of the librarian giving me an energetic rimming at me pretty damn hard, and Melody even mounted me so the old man could get a rest.

She howled when she impaled herself with my pylon, but after that she energetically rode me like the librarian cowgirl she looked like. Melody came a couple more times, neither one as dramatic as yesterday's orgasms but still plenty good according to her, and when she said she was getting too sore I let her finish me off with her mouth.

"Wait Melody," I barked just before I came, and after I put her on her back I finished myself off, jacking myself off and spurting some healthy ropes of cum all over her face.

"Paul likes dirty movies so he might like that," I told his wife as I told her to stay as she was while running over to the closet and pulling out our old Polaroid. and hoping there was still film in it.

"There!" I declared after the two shots developed, very happy with the first one although my semen had mostly slid down the sides of her face by the time I was able to take the second one. "You look just like Kay Parker now."

"I wish," Melody said.

"You look better in my eyes," I said, although that was only true because Kay Parker wasn't in my bed and wouldn't become infatuated with me like my neighbor was.

***

Paul, not surprisingly, loved the photos and this began a rather regular relationship between the three of us, although there was no way I could keep both of them satisfied at my age.

I did manage to take Paul anally, like he had wanted so badly, and I did it with Melody watching. The lady shook her head and said she didn't want to watch, but she stuck around and by the time I finished savaging her husband's ass she was watching, even though she was looking through the spaces of her hand which she held in front of her eyes.

The second time I fucked Paul in the ass she made no pretense of not watching as was even fingering herself by the end. Soon after that she let me take her anally, the first and last time according to her, although that saddened Paul who enjoyed the view from underneath as he watched while licking his wife's pussy as I tea-bagged him mercilessly.

About six months into this the two of them invited me over for dinner, and I knew something was up. Maybe they were going to tell me they decided to become monogamous again, which I understood even though I would miss it, but that wasn't it.

"We're pregnant," Paul said excitedly. "I'm mean Melody is but - you know."

"That's great!" I said happily. "I know how hard you've been trying. Maybe you can make me an honorary godfather.

"Don't think so," Melody said. "You're probably the father."

"Me?" I said. "At my age. I doubt that very much and besides Paul, the way you fill Melody's pussy with your seed almost non-stop..."

"I think Melody's right. We've been trying so long and then all of a sudden you appear?" Paul said. "The bottom line is that I don't care. We don't care. We don't want anything out of you because it's our child but we just wanted you to know. If it was you we will love it just as much."

"I'm flattered but like I said what the chances of an old man like me firing anything but blanks? I might just get a fertility test to put your mind at ease," I said, and after dinner we celebrated in our very special way.

Before Melody gave birth she asked me if I ever got around to getting that test.

"No, I didn't," I replied.

"If you did take the test and it showed you were still fertile, you wouldn't tell me would you?" Melody asked, having proved that in addition to knowing me very well physically she had a handle on other parts of me.

"Not unless I thought that the information would help the baby," I replied.

"Thank you," Melody said as she leaned over and kissed me, not only pressing her belly against me but her breasts as well. "I think that will be the best for all of us."

"Hey, those boobs of yours are really getting big. Kay Parker-like," I said. They better be because I think pretty soon there's going to be three of us nursing on them."

timmywells
timmywells
1,750 Followers