Consort In Blood

Story Info
Lust and love set against the backdrop of the Blood Wars.
53.1k words
4
3.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

She didn't need to touch him to know his skin would be warm. She merely had to look at him to tell because he exuded heat. His hair was black as coal and softly curled around under his ears just the way she liked. He was tall, over six feet and broad of shoulder with narrow hips. Even from across the foyer she could sense his strength. He was like a cat waiting patient and still. Once she had seen him all the others attending the theatre that night faded from her field of vision. Only he remained.

His presence was compelling in a way she could not understand. She watched him intently for several minutes then, with her heart pounding, she walked towards him. He returned her stare with equal intensity. His eyes were blue like a winter sky surrounded with long, thick lashes through which he looked at her as though he knew everything about her. At that moment, she knew she would let him do whatever he wanted with her.

He reached out his well-manicured hand to her and, without a thought; she let him lead her to his theatre box. Once inside it was as though they were in a private, sheltered world where none could disturb them. Instead of leading her to the seats closest to the front of the box he pulled her to the shadows in the back. Well hidden from the view of other patrons, he leaned her against the wall.

He slowly lowered his face to hers and, holding her arms above her head, leaned in to her. His mouth traced her jaw and his tongue licked at her lips until she parted them and he slid his tongue deep into her mouth. His lips were soft as silk yet, firm and warm on hers. His tongue moved from her mouth and proceeded to trace a path down he neck. Nerve endings in her skin exploded like tiny electric shocks. She felt him nibble at her neck. She felt the heat begin to rise within her.

His hands slid down the length of her body, whilst his mouth played with her nipples, until it reached her pubic mound. He kneaded her with his palm through her dress. She moaned but he placed his hand firmly over her mouth and whispered,

"Shush"

With great difficulty, she stifled her urge to groan out loud, from the sheer pleasure, and became silent.

Suddenly, he pulled her close to him turning her body and spooning her with his own. His hand traced her hip as it made its way slowly down her leg to the hem of her dress, grasped the silky material and lifted it slowly, tracing her thigh as he did. His fingers touched the bare flesh between her stocking tops and her panties and she felt what seemed like tiny electric shocks that made her skin tingle.

She so wanted to reach down and touch him in return but, using his bodyweight to its best advantage, he had her pinned securely with her arms pressed between herself and the wall. When she tried to slide her hand down to his he pressed her harder against the wall.

He lifted her dress and slid his hand around to her already throbbing clitoris. He stopped only long enough to tear off her flimsy lace panties, then, she almost came immediately his fingers began a slow, rhythmic circling of her moist vulvar lips. She almost moaned aloud again but, his other hand on her waist, he again shushed her into silence.

She could feel his hard cock against her ass and she could feel it throb gently as he massaged her clit to the point of almost no return. Then, as she was about to come he stopped. She was about to explode when he used his hand to help raise her slightly and, gently, and moved his muscular thigh between her legs parting them enough so that he could ease his throbbing member inside her.

She was so wet by this time that his pulsating shaft simply slid into her. He plunged deeply and she realised he was much bigger than she had expected and, it had been a long time since she had had a lover. At first she thought he was too big and that he would hurt her but, he knew seemed to know precisely how deep to push.

He began to move inside her. The movements were so slight as to be imperceptible. She had never had sex in public before and was afraid that they would hear her almost audible moans. His movements remained small yet deep and they remained almost maddeningly so.

His hardness filled her and his fingers were still on her engorged clit. The rhythmic movements of his fingers and cock were as none she had ever felt...the heat rising in her was almost too much to bear. She knew that her eruption was close but each time she neared the tipping point he seemed to know and stopped all movement until her breathing slowed.

Then, when she felt sure she could not hold back her screams, he pushed deeper inside her than ever before and she could feel he was ready for his own release. He pinched her clit between his fingertips and she shuddered as she felt him empty into her.

Her own orgasm released a torrent of her juices like she had never known. It was almost agonising to not be able to scream her satisfaction to the world yet, at the same time; she had never felt so full, so used up and in such paroxysms of pleasure in her life.

She could feel his breath on her neck and knew he was feeling the same. He slowly and gently eased out of her and relaxed his grip on her.

Not a word had been spoken between them. And, not one person in the theatre had been aware of their lovemaking. Never before had she taken such a risk. A sexual encounter with an unknown man...what had she been thinking of? She had not thought that was the problem. Allowing herself to be overtaken by her own lust she had risked her life. She had never felt so free.

Chapter 2

She did not hear him leave. His name remained unknown. A stranger had made her feel like no man she had ever known. All that remained was the scent of him at once strange yet, familiar. A scent of musk tinged with something she could not quite define.

She did not know if she would ever see him again but, she knew that she wanted to, needed to and had to, somehow. Dangerous this may be but, all her physical senses craved him already and she knew he would risk all to see him again.

She had left the theatre in a satiated haze. Pulling herself together she had, at least, checked that her clothing gave no hint of her hidden sexual encounter. Her underwear was a torn and crushed remnant of their passion she intended to keep. She could not, however, be sure her face would not give outward evidence that something untoward had occurred within the private box. She could only hope.

Hailing a taxi outside on the street she directed the driver to her apartment address. The drive was long enough for her to go over in her mind all that had transpired that night. She still carried that smell of him in her nostrils....a smell that was intoxicating to her. And, the feel of him would remain imprinted on her brain for all time.

Just as she felt her body warm again at the thought of him inside her, the taxi pulled up in front of her building. It took a great effort to pull herself together and pay the driver. Stepping out onto the pavement, she gathered her wits about her and walked, as normally as possible, into the vestibule. The night doorman greeted her as she passed and, almost stuttering, she wished him a good night. The elevator bore her up to her floor and she exited and walked to her door.

Her hands were still trembling as she turned the key in the lock. Without turning on the light, she made her way to her bedroom. Dropping her coat on a chair along with her bag, she headed for the bathroom. Crossing to the mirror, shedding her clothes along the way, she stood and looked at the reflection of her face. She should look different but, no, there was no evidence in her face that anything unusual had occurred this night. But, as she was about to turn away, she glimpsed a mark on her neck.

Leaning closer for a better view she saw two small marks at the spot where her neck joined her shoulder. She remembered him nuzzling her there but she could not remember him biting her. And, why would he bite her neck? Maybe he was a vampire she thought. Then, laughing, she shrugged off that thought.

Her mind refused to think of anything like what it was suggesting to her. These beings did not exist. They were all myths and fables. Stories told to children to make them behave. No, I can't, I won't, believe this she told herself. But, try as she might, she could not deny that there were, what appeared to be, two small puncture marks on her neck.

Stepping back from the mirror she made her way to the shower. She stood in the hot steaming flow for what seemed like hours, trying to wash away the sense of foreboding that had fallen upon her. But, as much as she might want to pretend that this was anything other than a flight of fancy...her neck still bore the marks of a bite.

She had the feeling that her life was to be changed irrevocably by what had transpired this night. In no way could she have foreseen what was to come from her night of passion with the stranger at the theatre.

She dried herself off and made her way to her bed. Maybe in the morning her mind would be different, clearer, and more sensible than right now. Hoping this would be the case she climbed beneath the sheet and pulled it to her chin. Sleep claimed her surprisingly quickly and, she drifted into dreams of this strange and yet compelling man.

Chapter 3

The morning brought her no refreshment nor did it bring clearer thinking.

Even before she was fully conscious he was there...in her mind. She awoke fully when she realised her fingers were rhythmically massaging her clitoris and the heat was already rising in her. With no will to stop her fingers from their destination, her legs fell open beneath the sheet and her body rose with anticipation. All the while, she had a picture of him in her mind making the feelings of pleasure seem intensified.

Letting her mind succumb to the pleasure her body was experiencing she pinched her nipple hard. The waves of heat coursed through her. Her breath caught in her chest. Juices flowed from her as she orgasmed fast and hard. Oh, God, if this is how she felt just thinking of him how was she going to stay calm if she saw him tonight?

Easing out of bed on shaky legs she made her way to the shower. Before getting in she just had to check in the mirror. Hoping that what she had seen last night had been an illusion she bared her neck. No, they were still there. Small, yet distinct, what definitely looked like bite marks?

Again, her mind swam at the impossibility of what she was thinking. Vampires!!! Not in this day and age. It was all so Victorian novelish. No-one believed that Vampires really existed. Not in the twentieth century.

Taking one last look in the mirror she got in the shower and, trying not to think at all, washed all traces of her self-love from her body.

As she readied herself for work she realised that she would not be able to free her mind of the sensations he had awakened in her. The part of her that governed reasonable thinking seemed weak and ineffectual compared to the urge to find him and be with him again.

Still, she was aware that, if what she hesitated to think about him was true; it was an urge any sane person would refuse to follow. Back and forth in her mind she argued with herself. But, nothing she could come up with made her want to give up the idea of finding him.

He had touched her as no other man ever had and, she wanted to feel that again. No matter the risk, she would find him. Having made the decision, crazy as it may be, she headed off to work.

Chapter 4

The day was running along smoothly, as smoothly as an agent's job can ever be, but, after a hastily grabbed lunch, things went progressively downhill.

One of her clients called her mad as hell that she had not put his name up for a major casting job and she had to call another to tell her that she did not get a part she had been hungry as hell to get. Actors, for the most part, are a lovely bunch of people to work with but, on occasion, some can be, quite literally, hell on earth.

Her intercom buzzed just as she was picking up her bag to leave,

"I am sorry Miss. Deveraux, I know you wanted to leave early but, Mr Lincoln is on line 3 and he says it cannot wait till tomorrow!"

"Damn! Okay, Lily, it's not your fault. You can head off home I will deal with him!"

"Are you sure? I don't mind hanging around!" her assistant was always willing to go the extra mile for her and she really appreciated it.

"No, Lily, you get on home. You have a family waiting for you"

"Thank you. I will see you in the morning then!"

"Good Night Lily"

Wanting to be gone herself she was in no mood for David Lincoln. Never easy to deal with at the best of times he was really pushing her buttons lately.

"Good Evening, Romy, I was hoping that we could discuss the casting of Percival Avery's new film!"

"Hello, David, what is it you want to discuss?" she could barely keep the frustration from her voice, "I was just leaving for an appointment!"

She hated lying to anyone but, she knew that if she didn't get him off the line, she would be talking to him for at least an hour.

"I won't keep you long...I just wanted to know if you have any ideas on who I should look at for the role of the boyfriend slash killer?"

"I have a couple to recommend but, can this wait till tomorrow...I really am late...?" now she really had to hold the irritation in check, after all, this was one of the top producers in town.

"Sure, Romy, call me ...early rather than late ok...we really need to get a handle on this. Have a good night"

"Thank You, David, I appreciate that there is a deadline...I will call you first thing in the morning. Good Night"

Finally, she hung up the phone and grabbed her coat and bag and left the office. Feeling totally worn out by the day's events she finally managed to get home.

Chapter 5

Two hours later than normal, though in this job, normal was anything but normal, she ate dinner with no enthusiasm and little attention. Pouring over paperwork as she ate she felt utterly drained and said to herself,

"Ah, to hell with it, this can wait till tomorrow. I need my bed"

Hoping to sleep like the dead she laid her head on her pillow and tried to turn off her mind. She tried, unsuccessfully, to fall asleep but, the thoughts of him kept her wide awake.

Her mind was so full of questions that she felt almost mad. How can I feel this way about a man I have only met once? Met, not being the precise word to describe their encounter. She didn't even know his name. How the hell was she to find him without as much as his name?

The only way she could think of was to go back to the theatre. Maybe, just maybe, he would be there again. She knew that they were presenting the play again tomorrow night so, she would arrange for a ticket. It shouldn't be too hard; she was an agent after all. Having made the decision she finally dropped off to sleep and dreamt of him again.

She woke feeling rested, unlike the morning before, and with a purpose. She dressed, ate breakfast and left for work. As soon as she reached the office she called the theatre and managed to get a ticket for that night. Calmer and more focused than yesterday she got down to work.

The day passed quickly and, before she knew it, night had fallen. She realised she would have to hurry to get to the theatre. In the ladies-room she refreshed her make-up, brushed her teeth and tidied her hair .She wished she had brought fresh underwear but, decided that no panties were better than less-than-fresh ones. After all, no-one but her and the stranger, should he be there, would know. Checking her reflection in the mirror one last time she left and took the lift down to the foyer.

Frank, the security guard, wished her a good night as he let her out through the front door. Luckily, she was able to hail a taxi straight away and was on her way. It was at this point that her mind reminded her that what she was doing was inherently dangerous and, if she had any sense, she should turn around and go home. Yet, she did not. Although her job required her to be a risk taker, she had never done anything like this in her private life before and could not fathom why she was so willingly doing it now.

Chapter 6

As the taxi pulled up before the theatre she had a moment of indecision which was quickly superseded by the need to find him. She paid the driver and practically ran up the steps to the theatre door. Once inside she picked up her ticket and began scanning the foyer for him.

Nothing!

She could not see him and, for an instant, her heart stopped. But then, what had she really thought would happen tonight? Did she really think he would want to see her again? An anonymous woman he had an anonymous sexual interlude with was probably not on his list of must do again things. She had been fooling herself to think that he would feel the same driving urge to see her again.

She had almost reached the exit when she felt someone behind her. Turning, she saw it was him. He looked at her with those sky-blue eyes and she felt her knees tremble.

"You came back!" he said, in a voice that was very British, very cultured and arousingly deep.

"Yes" she whispered, too afraid he would hear the want in her voice.

"I did not think you would!"

"Why?" she asked.

"Because I wanted you to"

"You wanted me to return"

"Yes, so very much" his voice caressed her.

"I did not think I would find you here" her voice sound like a silly teenager to her.

"I had to be here, in case you did return. I am....connected to you"

"Connected?"

"Yes, connected, we have already known each other for a very long time. Do you feel the connection as I do?" he looked at her as though imploring her to agree.

"Yes, I think I do but, I don't even know your name! And you do not know mine! "

"Your name is Romy Devereaux..." he stated matter of factly.

"How do you know my name?" suddenly things seem to be getting beyond her ability to understand.

"I have always known your name"

"Always..."

"Come with me and I will explain everything" he held out his hand for her to take. Despite her earlier misgivings she her small hand in his large strong one and followed him .The need to understand this "connection" compelled her to take his hand and follow him no matter what the consequences of doing so might be.

Chapter 7

He led her down the steps and across the street to the park. There, in the shadows, he urged her to a park bench and sat beside her. He still held her hand, and did not seem about to let go.

"Romy... my name is Alexander Dantes. I know this will seem like a load of bull to you but, we have known each other for many centuries!"

"What.....?" she exclaimed. He steadied her as she started to sway with the shock.

"I will tell you our story...if you wish to hear it!"

She took a deep breath and replied,

"I am not sure I want to hear it but, I feel as though I need to hear it. Am I making sense?" she asked.

"Yes, you are. However, I am not sure our story will make as much sense to you when you do hear it"

"It cannot be any stranger than the thoughts that I have been having since I saw these marks on my neck last night!"

"Oh, I am afraid it can and will be even more strange believe me! I can only hope that you will wait until it is told before you decide to run"

"I will not run. I want to hear it and, I promise, I will try to accept what you tell me no matter how strange" and with this she settled back on the bench ready to hear, if not believe, what he had to tell her.

He took a moment and then began.

"In the year 1800 I was a young man who was just embarking on a life. I had so much to learn of life and was so willing a student that I had to try everything that was on offer. I was also very naive. I never imagined that there were things so dark, so powerful and so wicked that I would be forever damned by them. This is our story...are you ready for it? It is indeed dark, bloody and, sometimes, utterly evil that I am not sure you are ready! "He seemed almost in pain as he waited for her response.