Constant State of Arousal

Story Info
Her first meeting with The Executioner.
3.2k words
4.12
47.9k
7

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 05/09/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She answers the phone, knowing who is on the other end. Her voice cracks, as she says "Hello Sir." His voice is soft and low, almost so that she cannot hear what he is saying to her. She strains her ear and hears "How is my horny bitch today?" His voice can get to her like no other, and she feels the wetness seeping from her pussy already, without even touching it. "Your slut is suddenly wet, Sir. You know what your voice does to me." She hears his smile through his words "Good. That is the way I want you all the time my slut: wet and horny, always. And you know when we are not able to talk or be together how you are to keep yourself that way." His instruction for when they were apart was for her to insert her benwa balls and keep them in, no matter what she was doing or where she was. The thought of the heavy balls moving around inside her always excited her, and knowing that it was at his instruction that they were there made her even more wet.

She remembered the first time they met, just last week in that hotel room. She had knocked on his door, he opened it wearing a black Executioner's gown, his face hidden beneath the large hood, and she almost turned around right then and left. He was very intimidating in that outfit, and she wondered if it were really he beneath it. She then heard his voice as he told her to enter the room, and she recognized the smooth tone. She was shaking, afraid of what was to come, but knew that he would never hurt her. He spoke quietly, ordering her to remove her clothes, everything down to her bra. She knew that he did not like panties, so she left them at home. She turned toward him, slowly pulled her short skirt down her legs, folding it and setting it on the chair. She started to unbutton her shirt while staring at the hood, wanting desperately to see through it, see his eyes as he watched her disrobe. She saw nothing, so she continued with her task, her shaking hands making the job much more difficult. She watched him move toward her, felt her heart threatening to beat out of her chest, then his hand reached out, and yanked the shirt from her body in one fluid movement. She gasped with surprise and was frightened but fiercely excited all at once. She had warring emotions within her, stay or run?

He again spoke "From now on, when in my presence you will not wear any clothing, that way we won't need to waste time on this again. When we go out in public you will wear the bare necessities, shirt and skirt or shorts, nothing else. Understood?" She understood perfectly, and she felt that at that moment she loved him. He was everything she wanted, hard yet soft, commanding yet rewarding. She was anxious to get started with him, so she knelt on the floor at his feet, where she knew he preferred her. Her head was bowed, her arms placed on her legs and hands laid with palms up. She was giving herself to him, even though he still frightened her. She felt his hand on the top of her head, then his fingers running through her long brunette waves. She could sense him crouching beside her, and his hand reached under her chin to raise it to look into the blackness that made up his face within the hood. "The only time I want your head bowed to me sweet slut is when you are awaiting punishment for a wrong doing. You have done nothing wrong, so therefore keep your eyes raised."

She gasped as she saw what he held in his other hand, a paddle. She looked again at the hood, her eyes showing a mixture of worry and understanding. "Yes my pet, you know why I am holding this paddle, don't you? You took way too long in undressing for me, and for that I will be giving you some reminder spanks. They are not punishment, but just to remind you that next time you will work more quickly when I give you a task." She wished she could see his face, know that he was indeed not upset with her, but she would not ask him to remove the hood. "Yes Sir, I understand that I dawdled too long when removing my clothes, and I accept your will, and thank you for the reminder." He motioned her to lean over the bed, her head lying on the soft comforter and her hands spread above. Her ass was high in the air, as she had very long legs and she felt the first whack across her cheeks. She sucked in her breath, and knew what he was waiting for. " One... I will not move so slowly in the future, thank you Sir," Again a whack. "Two... I will not move so slowly in the future, thank you Sir," and so on, until he reached fifteen. Toward the end her voice was getting more faint as she felt the fire lighting up her behind.

Afterward, he moved over to the table, where he had a bowl sitting and grabbed a few pieces of ice to apply to her hot ass. The cold felt so good to her, and she let out a small moan. "Mmmm, thank you Sir, that feels so good." His hands continued to rub her behind, even after the ice was long gone. She felt his hand slide down between her legs, and one of his fingers was outlining the lips of her cunt. She didn't know how long she could take this sweet torment, as her body started to involuntarily push back against him. As soon as he felt this, he stopped and moved away. She let out a whimper at the pleasure being abruptly taken away. "I don't think you are wet enough for me to continue yet, pet. I think you need some more motivation to get your pussy leaking for me." With that, he grabbed the back of her hair, and pulled her upright. He motioned her to her knees and moved the front of the robe aside to expose his semi hard cock. Her mouth began watering at the thought of sucking on his member, when she heard his words, "I want you to suck my prick, slut. You have not earned the right to drink my sperm yet, so don't make me cum, or there will be consequences. On the other hand, if you want me to bring you pleasure, you must also provide it for me. Can you walk the fine line between the two?"

She wasn't at all sure that she could stop without making him cum, but she needed to feel his big black cock in her mouth at that very moment, so she agreed. "Yes Sir, I can do what you have asked of me, I will make you proud." He moved closer to her, so that his prick was right in front of her face. She looked up at him as if asking if she could begin. He nodded his head, and she leaned forward and took him into her mouth. It was so smooth yet hard, rigid yet soft. It filled her mouth nicely, as she leaned further into him, wanting to take it all. She relaxed her throat muscles to allow it to slide down slowly. She heard a sharp intake of breath from him, as her lips came up against his body. She smiled to herself at this reflex sound from him, knowing that he didn't want to show her any of his weaknesses. She pumped her mouth up and down his shaft, taking it all in, then moving up to just hold the tip between her lips. She continued this until she felt his hands grab her head and start fucking her face with his cock. He was impatient, wanting, needing to explode in her mouth, but she remembered his warning and as she felt the sperm start to boil in his balls, she pulled back, taking her hand and placing it at the base of his shaft. She started applying pressure there, to help the urge to cum go away. Soon his cock was still hard, but the immediate need to empty his nuts was gone.

His breathing was labored, and she could tell he was trying to calm himself. In a breathy voice he said "So, you do know what it takes to keep me from cumming in your mouth, don't you slut whore? You have gotten me so worked up, that I can't promise I will go easy on you. Lie on the bed; face down with your knees bent. I want to see that ass of yours!" She complied, and she felt his hands spreading her ass cheeks apart. " Your asshole is just begging for me to fuck it, did you know that slut? It's opening like a rose for me right now." She again felt the flush come over her face. She had never had anyone talk like this to her, and she was feeling embarrassed. Her head sunk into the comforter, to hide the glow. She felt his hard cock sliding between her cheeks and was getting so turned on. His hand once again entangled itself in her hair, pulling her head up from the comforter. "Keep your head up slut, or I will continue to pull your hair and ride your ass like a horse." She lifted her head even further to show him that she understood, when she felt the cold wetness of lube being applied to her asshole. He wasn't kidding; he was going to fuck her ass right here and now! She was a big fan of anal sex, but she didn't think he would incorporate it into their very first meeting!

He applied lube to his cock also, and she was afraid that she would be split in two by his monstrous size. Even when she had him in her mouth, he wasn't completely hard and she was afraid to see how much bigger he could get! She heard him wiping his hands, and then felt his fingers on the back of her bra, releasing the clasps so that it fell from her breasts. " I want to hold your tits while I fuck your ass, bitch. I want to feel them swaying in my hands with the force of my thrusts." With that, she felt him spread her apart again and poise the tip of his cock at her hole. She tried to relax her sphincter to make it easier but she was nervous, and couldn't. She knew that he felt her tightening up, and reached to grab her nipples as they hung low beneath her. His fingers closed around the hard nubs and pulled at them while pinching. He knew from their talks that this would excite her, and while her mind was on the sharp sensations going through her breasts, he pushed his cock into her ass, past her muscle. She let out a gasp, but immediately her body reacted. As if by their own accord, her hips started pushing back against him, wanting to feel more of his cock invading her ass. He ignored her body's demands, and slid his prick in slowly, loving the tightness that was enveloping him. She knew he was holding back, wanting to tease his bitch until she was begging him to let her cum. "Your ass is so tight around my cock slut, can you feel it? Can you feel my hardness as it pierces further into your tight hole?"

Oh yes, she could feel it. She felt every filling inch as it slipped into her hole. Her moans became grunts as she felt him start moving. His hands were still kneading her breasts, his rough palms grazing over her nipples. She was getting so close to cumming, so she asked, "Sir, may I please cum?" He knew how much she loved her ass being filled and it wouldn't take her long to cum. "No slut, you may NOT cum!" Just to tease her a bit more, he took one of his hands, and started massaging her clit hard with his finger. "Ohhhhh Sir, please let your bitch cum, PLEASE." She was getting desperate, she was afraid she was going to cum anyway; her body was going to betray her. All of a sudden, he pulled out and stroked his prick until he came all over her lower back. His hot sperm felt like fire on her heated skin as it slid down her body. She let out a moan, knowing that since he had cum, he wouldn't be fucking her any time soon.

He told her to roll over onto her back, spread her legs, and take her toys out of the bag that she had brought. He chose her small pocket vibe, which was no more than a couple inches long, but had some hard vibrating power. He told her to put it at the top of her clit, and turn it on high and that she'd better not cum. Her body started thrusting and moving to the vibrations, needing release so badly. When she felt that she couldn't take anymore, he told her to stop and put it away. "If my slut wants something in her ass so badly, she will have it. Take your anal plug, lube it up really well and insert it into your asshole." The anal plug that he was referring to was very large, and she had never used it for fear that it would rip her apart. But she did as he asked, lubed it, and slowly started to insert it into her rear hole. It hurt, and she knew he could see the pain marking her face. He would not stop her, for she knew her safe words, and knew that she could use them at any time. She didn't care that she was in pain; all she cared about was having something fill her. Once she had the whole thing inside her, and was breathing erratically, he said to her "Now sleep slut. There will be no cumming for you tonight. Just think how much better your next orgasm will be for you, whenever I choose to allow it." With that, he walked into the bathroom, shutting off the lights in the bedroom as he went. She lay alone in the dark, on the big bed for what seemed like hours before drifting off to sleep, regardless of the massive plug filling her ass.

When she awoke the next morning, she found that his side of the bed had been slept in, although he was not there now. She got up, and felt the tell tale feeling in her ass, and smiled. She walked over to the dresser and found a note from him reading "I'm so very proud of you. You may take the plug out when you wake, and know that I love you" along with a single red rose. She regretted that she hadn't been allowed to see his face at all, but she knew there would be a next time. Her heart swelled as she read those words, because she really did feel loved and cherished.

Remembering all that brought a smile to her lips, but it slowly disappeared as she heard the voice on the other end of the phone. "Are you ignoring me slut? What are you doing? If you don't want to talk to me, I will just hang up." She flushed, and stammered into the receiver "I'm so sorry Sir, I was remembering our meeting last week, and I guess I got carried away." She could hear him breathing, but he didn't say anything for a long while. When he finally did speak, his voice was very controlled as he said "That's all fine and good my bitch, but when I am on the phone, I expect you to keep your attention on me, in the present not the past. I am upset that you found our conversation so boring that you felt the need to have your mind wander. Was it the constant state of longing that you were in that night that has made such an impression on you, slut? Is that what it is? You would like to feel like that all the time, so close to cumming, but not allowed to? Well, we can certainly make that happen for you. From now on, when you go anywhere, you will have your balls in your cunt, and to make sure they stay in there, you will insert a black dildo. I want you walking around with a fake cock much like mine filling your pussy, so that you will feel me every minute of the day. You are also to wear your anal plug. I want both your holes filled so that you are constantly wanting to cum. You know you are not allowed to though. When you are at home, I want you to have your ass filled, and put one of your vibes inside your cunt. I want it to vibrate the inside walls of your pussy constantly. Is this understood?"

Oh my, what had she gotten herself into? She knew that the constant sensations in her pussy and ass would make her cum, but she was not allowed to. What was she going to do? It sounded like the only relief she was to have was when she was sleeping. Well, at least she thought, until she heard his next words. "And when you are sleeping, you will keep the plug in your ass. During the night, we will give your pussy a break, but not your ass. I want that to be kept plugged. Is that understood?" She let out a heavy sigh and responded, "Yes Sir, I understand. But what happens if I orgasm accidentally while doing this? That is a lot to endure without cumming." He was silent for another moment, and then replied, "If you feel yourself close to orgasm, then stop everything. No matter where you are, whom you are with, I want you to pull everything out for 5 minutes, and then reinsert it all. That should give your body enough time to calm down, starting NOW. You know I love you pet, and that I am just giving you what your body craves. Now, get your toys and get started. I have to go for now."

With that he said goodbye, she gave him the kisses that are expected, and he was gone. She went and got her plug and vibe and inserted both. She turned her vibe on low, and sat there waiting for the need to build, and when it did and she almost couldn't hold back, she withdrew everything. After the five-minute relief, she inserted them again, thinking of how many times she wished she had been allowed these feelings, and now almost hating them. Such was to be her life until he felt she had learned her lesson.

To Be Continued...??