Construction Yard

Story Info
You're taken in a construction yard.
863 words
3.71
94k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've watched you walking past the construction site every day on your way to work, your long sexy legs wearing those nice business skirts. Your breasts showing through your tops, looking just right for a tit fuck.

One day I decide I've had enough, as you walk past I open a section of the paneling and grab you hauling you into the yard. I cup a small cloth over your mouth and you pass out within seconds.

When you wake your tied to a metal strut, your hands above your head, your clothes shredded about you. You naked body exposed to the cold, you start as I enter the room, trying to twist your body away so I can't see your breasts or pussy, and I walk over and grab your legs ripping them apart.

Within seconds I have my cock free and hammer my hardened cock into you. You scream as I rip into you. My cock splitting you apart, you scream as I begin thrusting in and out of you. Hammering myself into you over and over with my long hard shaft.

You tug at your bonds, screaming as I fuck you over and over. I burry my cock deep within you and let loose, my cock flooding into you, over and over.

I pull my still hard cock out of you, watching my juices flow down over your legs, slipping out of your pussy. As I move round behind you one of the other workers enters the room, he sees your naked body hanging there. Laughing he strips out of his clothes and moves in front of you slipping his cock into your soaked pussy.

I scoop some of my cum off your legs and work it into your ass, lubricating you. I thrust my hard cock deep into your tight ass. I look at you now and think of what you looked like so dressed in your skirt and wonder what your work colleagues would say if they could see you with your hands tied above your head, your lovely large breasts swinging free in the air and a cock in your ass and pussy.

You moan and rock back and forth, the cock in your pussy and ass fucking back and forth, filling you over and over again. You scream, but this time it isn't in pain or fear but in pleasure as you cum from the two cocks pounding you over and over again.

The man in front of you feels your pussy clamp down around his cock as you cum and with a grunt fills your pussy with his cum. I grab your ass cheeks as I feel my cock wedged in them. I thrust as far into you as I can and pump your ass full of cum.

Deciding I want my cock cleaned off I begin to let you down. Myself and the other guy holding you we carry you over to the beam as the last member of our little party enters the room. The third man walks over to the beam and lies down on his back, the second man and myself lift you and position you over his hard cock, standing straight into the air.

We lower you down till your pussy sinks onto his cock; he slowly impales you on his staff you cry out. The second man moves behind you and bends you over, pressing you down till your breasts are flat against the guy under you.

In want hard thrust he shoves his cock into your ass. The feeling is incredible, you feel split apart, one large cock in your pussy and one buried in your ass, you cry out just from the full feeling you have.

As you cry out I push my cock between your lips and down your throat. The three men rock back and forth, thrusting in and out of you, you moan and it feels fantastic around my cock.

You cum and your juices flood out of your full pussy, two loads of man cum in you and lots of your own. I thrust in and out of your mouth, pumping you over and over. Your cum floods out of you, you scream over and over and over as you cum again and again. The men in your pussy and your ass groan loudly as they fill you full of cum, I slowly pull out of your mouth and as the men roll away from you I begin to shoot my cum, you lie on the beam your ass and pussy stretched wide as cum drips in massive streams from your holes.

I cum, my cock spurting stream after stream of my hot white cum onto your exhausted cum filled body, my first lands in your mouth, then on your face then, your breasts, your stomach and the rest of you as I cum like never before.

Just before I leave I mention that we used site security cameras to record this so you don't need to report it to the police and that if you don't want your work colleagues finding these tapes you had better come back same time tomorrow.