Consumed

Story Info
She spies on a co-worker in the woods.
4.8k words
4.48
39k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The weather man predicted a great forecast for Memorial Day weekend. I contacted several of my bird watching partners, which are also members of a web-ring I belong to, to see if they wanted to go away “birding”. It was to my dismay that most had family gatherings of one kind or an other. Once I discovered that I’d have to go alone, I sought out the perfect refuge. The other day at work I had overheard two of my co workers, Pete and Kyle, talking about this really great hunting club about two hours from where I lived. I called up Kyle, the one who had killed a nice buck and asked him for the name and number to see if I could book a “birding” weekend instead of a hunting outting. Kyle suggested that he “show” me personally to the farm. I graciously declined, (ONLY because he was a married man, as he certainly would have been a man I would have enjoyed having all to myself for a long weekend) but thanked him nonetheless for his “generous” offer and reminded him that his wife would not be so pleased with future offers of that sort. He chuckled as he hung up the phone.

The owners of the hunting perserve were very nice and offered me a great discount since it was “off season”. I would have the 1500 acre farm to myself. Most people had family plans for this long weekend. It was my choice not to go back home, since it was such a long trip; besides I really didn’t feel like getting out in all the holiday travelers for such an extensive trip. The relaxing fresh air of the countryside would do me more good than visiting with my “not so close” family. Once I had the cabin (which was really a fully furnished mobile home) booked, I made a “to do” list.

With only one more day to go, I was antsy with anticipation of getting away to myself for just a little while. All my gear was packed in the car for the trip. I knew I needed a good nights sleep for an early start the next morning. I luxuriated in a hot bubble bath for nearly an hour, hoping the suds would relax me enough to soothe me into a peaceful nights sleep. Soon, I toweled off and climbed into bed, pulling the covers over me. The restlessness set in fast. Knowing in my mind it would take more to get to sleep than a hot bath. I allowed my hand to wander to my nether regions. My freshly shaven pussy was moist and warm. My fingers tenderly fumbling over my lips, seperating them, seeking my own personal favorite spot. Before long, I was rubbing back and forth furociously. I could feel the fluids leaking beyond my entrance and down my thighs. Moments later, I felt my body stiffen and shake as I came to visions of an old lover giving me some great oral pleasure. Then I drifted into a gentle sleep. No sooner had I fallen asleep than my alarm went off, or so it seemed anyways.

I could smell the coffee brewing from the kitchen, which was started with an automatic timer. The arouma brought me to my senses quickly. I made my way into the kitchen and fixed myself a cup right away. Sipping on it, I went back to my room to dress in shorts and a T-shirt for the drive. Quickly, I fixed a “to go” jumbo cup of coffee and hit the road. I had been emailed directions along with a map. There was no way that I could get lost finding my desitination.

The farm was huge, with pastures for livestock, along with acres and acres of woods. A river ran through it, which meandered along fencelines for as far as one could see. The wooded areas were prime for bird watching. I could not wait to get started. I checked in with the people I had made the arrangements with and picked up a key. There are only three such “cabins” for rent. I was lucky to have known the right person to discover such a perfer get away. The other cabins remained vacant, until hunting season would roll around once more - unless of course another lucky birder found this treasure, which was very unlikely.

Managing to get all my things into the cabin, I was excited about my first venture into the woods. Remembering that the farm owners told me the hunting paths were clearly marked, but in case of loosing my way around, if I returned to the river and followed it down stream, that would bring me back to the pastures. I snatched up my camera and binoculars and set off for the river.

Three hours or so later and many photos of birds and other fabulous wildlife, I decided it was time for a lunch break. I meandered down a path that went towards the river. I recall hearing a very strange sound, not bird, and certainly unsure of what type of beast it may have been. As I got closer to the river, the sound began to grow and my heart started to pound. Being afraid is not something that stirs me often, but this time something was different. About 100 yards from the edge of the woods, I could hear the water of the river clearly and the strange sound clearly. Out of the corner of my eye, I caught a glimpse of movement. Tiptoeing, I worked my way upstream just a bit. Then in full day light, I saw the source of the strange sound. A very buxom blonde headed woman was stripped of her clothing and tied hand and foot, spread eagled between two trees.

There were three trees side by side, with about four or five feet between each one. The trees were sorounded by many taller shade trees, preventing the woman from any sun burn. Moments later I discovered why the crys. A man, much taller and powerful, but equally as naked, than her was lashing her with a multi stranded whip. I could not see their faces, not even through my binoculars, due to the angle. The man would walk around the woman, which was exposed front and rear to his whippings. I could see faint red streaks upon her body, indicating that the sounds of the leather hitting her body was much more fearce than the actual results. Best I could tell she was enjoying the punishment, with her head tossed back and mouth slightly open, her cries were moans of pleasure and some pain combined. I was stunned to see such a sight. In fact, I couldn’t believe that the treatment the woman was receiving had stirred an excitement within me. To get a much better view, I snuck silently around to a different angle.

Once in place, I sat down and quietly watched as the woman received more of the lashings all over her lithe body. The man, from the angle I was at, looked vaguely familiar; perhaps one of those “familiar faces” that everyone “thinks” they know, but really doesn’t. I’m not sure how long the people were there and how long she had been receiving these blows, but it had been quite some time, from the stripes across her beautiful body. Peering through my binoculars, I could see the lady’s lovely bush was dampened with excitement. Her nipples fabulously erect and I could see pink streaks across her breasts and over her nipples, indicating they had been struck with the whip also. Then the man turned to walk around the lady and it was then I got a good look at him. His erection standing proud and body firm, but his face is what caught me off guard. It was none other than Kyle, my co-worker.

This discovery made my head reel. Who was the beauty he had tied to a tree, his wife? What were they doing here, especially after knowing I, too, would be there? The questions really frustrated me, but the show before my eyes, startled me further. I could not believe that I was really enjoying watching her.

Some time later, he dropped the whip and went to his knees, burying his face in her drenched bush. This time, I knew she was truly enjoying what was happening. I would have too. The performance was too much. The show had me consumed with anticipation. I stripped off my shorts and worked my hand below my elastic band of my sheer panties. My own slit, very wet with excitement. She could not move into a good position for his tongue, nor could she move away once he latched on to her clit. It was more than I could stand, I came in a flash to the cresendo of her own cries. My moans escaped my lips, but I doubted they heard them, due to the perfect timing of her orgasmic delight. He stood up after ensuring she was finished climaxing upon his tongue. I could overhear him say something about taking a bathroom break.

I had no inclination of being caught so I lay down quietly upon the soft bed of grass, waiting for his return. In no time he was back. He picked up a wet wash cloth and washed his still semi rigid cock off, leaving no trace of his bathroom break. I returned to a squatting position, so I could avidly watch whatever else was going to happen to the buxom babe. He mentioned to her about a willow tree he had seen and wanted to know if he could use a “home made” whip on her. She nodded and her face revealed she was anxious to feel mother nature upon her nakedness. He passed within 20 feet of me on the way to getting the branches. My breathe was ragged and my heart raced, but he never saw me. I can only assume he was so excited with what was yet to happen to his lovely blonde that he could concentrate on nothing more.

Ten minutes had elapsed and he had yet to return. She began to wither a bit and seemed uneasy about his absence for an extended time. I looked long and hard at this woman through my binoculars. She was a treat, not that I am bisexual, but beauty is not easy to dismiss. Her helplessness spurred me on further, not to mention, the though of Kyle eating my pussy lured my mind to “being in her shoes”, or lack there of in this case.

All of a sudden it went black. Never did I hear a thing, yet I knew I had been caught and Kyle had wrapped something over my head. Quickly he picked me up and carried me before the beauty on the tree. She asked what he was doing and he told her it seemed they were being “spied” upon, so a punishment had to be given for the intrusion. I begged him to let me go. I apologized profusely. He told the beauty to offer some suggestions for my punishment. She suggested I be tied just like she was. I did everything I could do to get free, but to no avail. He took me to the tree and tied me around it. It was a temporary measure so he could undo my blouse and bra, so that they would slip off easily once I was unbound. He untied me, stripped my remaining clothing and then tied me just like the blonde was. She and I shared the middle tree and I had the other side of me to the third tree. Kyle asked what I thought I was doing watching them? I mumbled something, but he didn’t hear me, so he demanded I speak up. I apologized again. He said it wasn’t good enough and that I would have to endure a whipping also. My skin crawled. Watching it being done was one thing, but suffering at his lashes was something enirely different. I reminded him that I’d let his wife know all about it. Laughing, Kyle turned to look me directly in the face and said, meet Kimberly, my wife. So the blonde was his wife after all. I was astonished that she allowed her own husband to punish her in the manner he was doing. With that threat a failed issue, I came up with rape as my next threat. Cooly, he replied, I’d have to prove it and with a wittness (his wife present), I’d be a far cry from getting those results also. The threat had spurred him to action. I got my first “taste” of the multi stranded whip as it crashed upon my firm tits. It stung, but not nearly as I had thought it would. I looked down and saw pink marks begining to form. I cried and pleaded and begged him to stop. That made him strike me more and more. I hated him, despised him. His wife did nothing more than encourage him. At one point he stood between us and would whip her, then me and back again. His erection straining hard at the skin. I believe he would have cum then and there if he could have. He walked around us and got us both from behind also. Our pussies both receiving blows as he struck our backsides and the “fingers” of the whip creeped foward.

Then Kyle put the whip down and buried his face in my freshly shaven pussy. I thought I would die. After a few minutes of this. He stopped, looked up at me and told me that my body belied my protests, that I was enjoying his whippings. I knew in my soul he was telling the truth. His wife looked at me and smiled. She called her husband to her side and whispered something into his ear. I could not hear what she said, but he responded to his wife with a sneaky grin and winked at her. I asked them both what was going on. Kimberly, said that Kyle was going to give me a treat that I would never forget. Shirking, I told her that this was rape and that I already had more than enough to ever forget. She laughed softly and said I’d forget all about “rape” once I received this treat. Kimberly, also reminded me how much I had just enjoyed her husbands tongue upon my own wet slit. Confessing that to be fact, it did not excuse them from the actions yet to follow.

Momentarily, Kyle returned with a black doctor’s bag. He dumped the contents on the blanket at out feet. There was dildos, vibrators, butt plugs, nipple clips, lubes, strap-ons and a whole host of whips, chains and other “tools” of sexual pleasure and torture. I protested heartily, but to no avail. First, Kyle began by gently sucking on my nipples, making them stand at their height. Then, he placed nipple clips on them, adjusting them down until I squeeled in pain. He asked Kimberly if she thought that was tight enough, she nodded, stating it was my first experience and they needed to ensure I enjoyed it. I snarled, how could I enjoy all this, since it was against my free choice and it down right hurt. Next, he buried his face into my soaked pussy one more time, bringing my clit out of it’s protective sheath. He gently stroked it, using the flat of his tongue and tenderly poking at it with the tip. Chills were rapidally comming down my spine. I knew if he kept this up for long, I’d cum, despite the pain in my nipples, which seemed to subside as I concentrated on his wonderful oral skills. Kinberly could sense my impending orgasm. She told her husband to stop and give me the next part of the treatment. He rose and left me oh so close, but of so far from my climax. Now I was the one withering on the trees, wanting more, yet wanting to be free.

He went to his bride and kissed her, sharing my juices with her. She smiled and told him I tasted sweet and wonderful and that she should be freed to enjoy my pussy. He smirked and said, later. Kyle went to his pile of items on the blanket and found two devices that looked like sissors with rubber tips. Then he grabbed some 3” wide surgical tape. He clamped this tool to one of my pussy lips and stretched it taut. Then he taped the handle to my leg. Repeating this to the other side, I knew I was very visible and accessible. The devices didn’t hurt too badly. Embarasingly open and exposed, I shuddered in trepidation as I could only imagine what was next. Kimberly, suggested he tighten the nipple clips, just a hair more. Ouch, I cried as he crimped the opening shut a bit more. I winced in pain and tears formed in my eyes. Kimberly looked over at me and told me to relax and go with it. I had no intentions of relaxing, I just wanted to go. Kimberly told me I had a lot more to go through before freedom was even a remote possibility.

Kyle, not wanting his bride to be left out, attached a set of the same device to her outter pussy lips and taped the handles to her legs, leaving her exposed like myself. Then he retrieved a set of strange nipple clamps that looked like 3 tweezers all chained together. He applied one to each nipple, then left the other hang; which would eventually be clamped to her clit, I assumed. He buried his face in her pussy and sucked her clit erect. Her moans made me anticipate and want his face back in my own hot box. He rose up and kissed me full on my mouth, trying to seperate my lips for a french kiss, which I turned away from. Nonetheless, I got my first taste of another woman’s pussy. It was strange and it excited me, yet I tried to deny it to myself. I gathered, her clit was now ready as he applied the clip to her clit. She also winced in pain and tears formed in her eyes, but she never asked him to stop. She allowed herself to relax, despite the obvious discomfort. Kyle stepped back and looked at his handy work. Two helpless ladies tied to trees, clipped at the nipple, pussies open and clits exposed.

He snatched up his whip and laid a good smack upon Kimberly’s open pussy. Tears welled in her eyes one more time. Then he struck her nipples, which were rosy red from the clamps already. She winced, and moaned. He moved before me. I knew I was in deep trouble. The first blow to my open flesh, stung, but I could tell he didn’t hit me as hard as he did his wife. My clit twitched. The second blow was sharper, made me gasp for air. Next he struck my hardened nipples. They were already sore, this made them hurt and tears welled in my eyes. Kyle smirked and moved around behind us, laying blow upon blow upon our naked behinds. He made sure every other stroke or two that he’d allow the “fingers” or the whip to cross under our backsides and land partially on our exposed vulvas and clits. The fluids from our excitement was oozing down both our legs. He slid his fingers between Kimberly’s wet lips and brought the fluid to my mouth, forcing me to suck and lick his fingers clean. Telling me that I’d get my pussy really beaten if I didn’t do as he said. I did it. Not that I had much choice. He demanded I tell him that I liked her taste. I declined to answer. With that a sharp blow of the whip landed right on my clit and exposed labia. I cursed him and tears streamed down my face. I don’t know if I was more mad at myself for enjoying the flavor of a woman, or if it was the strike or all of the above. I do know my pussy was twitching and aching and wanting to be freed, yet desiring to cum, all at once.

Stepping back one more time, Kyle knew that he was no where near done with his two gals. He picked up a bottle of lube and two butt plugs, one larger than the other. I pleaded and swore at him, to just leave me alone, that this was not a treat in any way. He reminded me, my pussy told a different story. Kimberly was lubed first, then he slip the larger butt plug into her sexy round bottom. I could tell she loved it. She was well seasoned and experienced in anal sex, or so it seemed. This was something I never had tried and was not a willing participant now. Kimberly, ensured me that I would enjoy this. Kyle lubed my ass and slid a small finger in to me. It was an odd feeling, but really not that bad. Then he slid a second one, this time making me uncomfortable. He eased them in and out in a very slow manner, ensuring I had time to adjust. In no way was he being cruel, like he could be with his whip. Finally, my moans told my pleasure and he slid a third finger. I tried to shove it deeper. I was ready for the plug. It slid in easily and stayed put without any help. It was odd, but felt pretty darn good.

Kimberly reminded Kyle, that he needed to check all his “torture devices”. He rechecked the tightness of her nipple clips then my own, which he adjusted slightly tighter, causing me to shreek. Then he untaped the clamps on her lips pulling them further open and doing the same to me, then retaped them in position. At last it was time for the final device to be put in place. Kyle had speculems and he first inserted one into Kimberly’s awaiting snatch. It slid in with great ease. He opened it up to the widest setting it would go. He tugged on her nipple clips, which was also attached to her clit. She squeeled in painful delight. He added a small fishing weight to the chain. Now she was complete. It was my turn next. Kyle slipped the speculum into my sopped pussy and opened it up to the widest setting. Now I was complete too. Well so I thought.

With so much going on to our bodies, it never dawned on me that an orgasm was even possible. My nipples screamed, my pussy ached, my butt filled, my mind confused with anticpation and pain. Kyle then blindfolded Kimberly and then me. Neither of us knew what to expect, but as Kimberly was used to this She got the first orgasm. I heard her screams of delight. From her passionate words, I knew he had worked her clit over with a vibrator of some kind, alternating with his warm and wonderful tongue. As she subsided, I trembled with anticipation, but was scared just the same.

12