Consuming Passions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands were everywhere squeezing kneading and teasing with delicate flicks of those long sharp nails, as she opened her mouth he began to thrust inside her again and her words were lost amid moans of pleasure.

He swallowed again and her eyes jerked open as she felt her calves disappear into his mouth, another gulp and her knees sank out of sight as he purred appreciatively his agile tongue caressing every inch of skin before swallowing.

'He's eating me' the thought trickled into her pleasure fogged mind and she found it surprisingly hard to care 'if I don't stop him soon I'm going to be history but God it feels so good.'

She was being lifted now, it felt like there were hands everywhere. She opened her eyes and saw the room had shrunk around them and the writhing flesh had reached out and lifted her from the bed touching and stroking covering her with warm syrupy fluid, she felt him shift as he swallowed again, her hips disappeared bite by lingering bite until his lips slid up to caress the swell of her thighs and his long tongue slipped inside her.

She wailed her hands grabbing fistfuls of his hair and thrusting herself at his questing tongue and unintentionally helping push herself deeper into his waiting maw. 'Now now I like my hair attached my tasty treat' his voice inside her head sounded amused as his strong hands forced hers to open and slid them down into his mouth. Another gulping swallow pinned them over her crotch as her hips slipped into his throat his tongue still somehow buried deep inside her pussy.

'its like I'm already in his stomach' she thought to herself watching the fleshy walls close in about her, the thought only lasted a moment before he swallowed again the sucking pressure of his throat bringing her to yet another orgasm.

'my but you are delicious' he murmured in her mind, she could sense his thoughts more easily now as if a veil was being drawn back and she realised it was because she was almost finished.

With another swallow her belly vanished out of sight forever and her soft breasts slipped into his mouth, she arched her back as he began to chew on her soft breasts his long canines teasing her nipples before swallowing hard and sucking her in to the shoulders. 'its now or never little one, time to decide in or out?' his thoughts sounded amused, she could see his thoughts, she could see in his mind the thousands of women that had been given this very choice and the handful that had refused him.

"Don't stop" she whispered.

'your wish is my command.' he replied in her thoughts as the walls closed in about them...

The clearing was quiet when the sun finally rose that morning. The bare earth scattered with windblown leaves, a creative imagination might just pick out the remnants of a burned circle in the soil.

A young man came walking through the woods, dressed in leather trousers and jacket with high riding boots turned down over the knees. His long shaggy black hair hung loose to his waist as he loped across the forest floor. Picking up the book he slipped it into a pocket and dusting away a few stray leaves he pulled a long silver chain from the embracing earth. Smiling cynically he hung the chain around his neck.

A gust of wind blew across the clearing picking up leaves and dancing them across the ground. The big black dog shook itself and headed off between the trees...

12