Contiguity Ch. 04

Story Info
Denise & Noah are tested to their limits by Sydnee's plan.
48.7k words
4.55
1.9k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/28/2024
Created 10/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE -- This is the final part of the series. Reading the first chapters will be essential in order to follow the story.

Disclaimer - The following content is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to actual persons, events, geographic locations or institutions is purely coincidental.

Chapter Four: The McKenzie Grove Incident

------

As a gentle breeze poured its way inside through the open window and brushed against his bare chest, Noah's slumber came to an abrupt end as he sat bolt-upright atop his bed.

Immediately, the detective tried to force himself to recall the events of the day before, with parts of him holding on to the idea that they were, somehow, a figment of his imagination. However, as he scanned the room that he found himself in, the same sense of dread filled the pit of his stomach as both of his hands curled into the white duvet cover that he had been resting upon.

Once he recognised his surroundings as the bedroom that Sydnee had trapped him inside, Noah sucked down a deep breath as the ramifications of his predicament weighed heavily on his shoulders. It was just after 11:00 a.m. as he shuffled and swung his bare legs around until he was sat on the edge of his bed. From there, Noah spotted some clean clothes that had been left waiting for him on top of the large wooden desk in the far corner of the room. Still naked from the night before, he allowed himself a quick stretch before he stood to his feet and walked towards the window that had been opened while he slept.

Before he paid any further attention to the neatly folded clothes on the desk, Noah reached the window and wondered if Sydnee had physically opened it while he slept or simply relied upon her powers to do so. As he stared down and saw Denise's white Audi still parked outside the cabin, which is where he left his phone, he pondered just how many messages and missed calls Heather had left for him. As he continued to stare out of the window, the weather was just as good as the previous day as he felt the heat of the sun's rays through the glass. Meanwhile, every single second that Noah was forced to accept that he never made it home to his wife was starting to fill the detective with equal parts anger and desperation.

With an air of steely determination, Noah grabbed the clothes that had been laid out for him and pulled them on. Knowing that Sydnee had chosen them for him did little to slow him down as the black t-shirt clung tightly to his muscular frame, with the scooped neck and smaller sleeves combining to offer a tantalising glimpse of his strong shoulders and biceps. When Noah fastened the top button of the simple black cargo trousers and pulled up the zip, the fact that they were a perfect fit wasn't lost on him as he realised just how much attention Sydnee was paying to both him and his glamourous partner.

Once he pulled on the modest pair of black socks to complete his look, Noah didn't hang around to hunt for a pair of shoes as he marched across to the bedroom door. However, unlike the night before when the door seemed to be frozen in time, Noah's attempt to turn the handle and escape the room was successful as he stepped outside onto the landing.

As soon as he arrived there, he realised that his bedroom was directly facing the top of the twisting marble staircase which connected with the living room below. To his right, Noah was met with a long corridor that had several doors closed tightly, including the one that was directly next door to his room. Unsure of his footing, Noah reasoned that Denise and Sydnee could still be inside, however, once he stepped forward and looked down into the living room area, Noah could see that Denise was sat on the black leather couch, completely alone.

With haste, Noah planted his feet onto the marble steps and began to make his way down to join his partner. Each of his footsteps was silent due to his lack of shoes, but once he stepped onto the living room floor and looked across to Denise, so many memories of Sydnee's twisted encounter from the night prior began swimming through his mind. Once he was close enough to offer a greeting, a cloud of shame and guilt descended upon him as both detectives knew about the lewd act that Noah had been coerced into performing to release Denise's bonds just hours earlier.

While it was true that Noah had no idea what to say to his partner, all it took was one look at her outfit and he felt the first rush of blood as it headed between his legs. As she took her time to stand from the couch and match his posture, Denise was showing no signs of fatigue as her sensational breasts were testing the limits of a halterneck string bikini top. When Noah's gaze dropped to appreciate just how tight the garment was, it was immediately obvious just how the pale green cups were only covering the centre of each breast, with a healthy portion of her tits being visible below the bikini in addition to the salacious cleavage she was wielding in his direction.

As Noah couldn't stop himself from telegraphing his reaction by inhaling sharply, the way the thin white straps reached so tightly around the back of his partner's neck conveyed just how much lift the wicked bikini was applying to her breasts, which were already so full and pert as a result of her sensational enhancement. Having spent a lot of time around Denise in previous summers, where she often wore swimwear in front of him and his wife, Noah had never seen Denise's body look so enticing. By his reasoning, the bikini top was at least one size too small and it left Noah struggling to catch his breath.

Meanwhile, the entirety of her tanned legs were on display as her bikini top was paired with a pair of mismatched grey micro shorts, which were so tight they looked to Noah like they'd been painted onto her incredible body. When his head tilted down to fathom just how short they truly were, they would easily have passed for a pair of panties as precious little was left to the detective's imagination. When Denise shuffled in place and twisted her frame just enough, the partial glimpse of her firm, curvaceous cheeks being hugged so tightly by the grey material was so alluring that it was almost sinful. After what felt to Noah like an eternity, he summoned the strength to tear his gaze away from her thighs as he returned to look his partner in the eye. When he did, he was treated to her dark, smoky eyeshadow that had been applied so heavily around her hazel eyes, which were further accentuated by the way Denise wore a black baseball cap the wrong way around.

Once Noah was stood directly facing his partner, the awkwardness of the situation compelled him to fold his arms under his chest before he spoke softly. "Denise...are you ok? Last night was just..." As he struggled to find the words, Noah found his attention being stolen away by the ominous sight of the smooth black bands that had clamped so tightly around his partner's wrists and neck.

Carefully, Denise allowed both of her hands to drop down and plant themselves on her hips, before she looked into his eyes and responded. "Listen to me, Noah... I know that you've got so many questions. Trust me, I've got so many of them myself, but I need to explain this before we get started..." Slowly, Denise allowed her eyes to close as tightly as she could manage and kept them closed for a few extended moments, before they fluttered back open and she continued. "Sydnee explained so much to me last night... At first, I thought she had to be exaggerating or trying to manipulate me, but you've seen what she's capable of... Everything she's told me, everything she's warned me about... I swear to God, Noah...she's telling the truth..."

While there was no more than eight feet separating them, Noah took a half step forward as he tried to close the distance. When his hands dropped to his sides to relax his stance, he went to speak. "I know that things have gotten so out of hand, but we need to..."

Not content to let him finish his thought, Denise looked into his eyes and interrupted him before he built any momentum. "Noah, there's something that I need to tell you... What she said last night about what these bands are doing to me, all of it's true... I don't know how she's doing it, but I swear to you, as sure as I'm standing before you right now...these bands won't let me tell a lie..." As she paused to suck down a deep breath, Denise's fingernails curled gently into her hips as she continued. "I'm telling you this because if we're going to find a way out of here, I need you to be very careful about the things you ask me about... While you've been asleep, I've been up all night with her...trying to resist her as best as I can...but it's been impossible... Every single time she asks me something, all I can do is tell the truth, no matter how painful or embarrassing that truth might be... So, I need you to promise me that you'll be careful, because I can't afford to fight a battle against Sydnee at the same time as I'm trying to protect myself from these fucking bands..."

Having heard Sydnee's threat of what the bands were capable of the night before, Noah's eyes conveyed to his partner just how dismayed he was to hear that the demoness' powers were exactly as advertised. After a brief pause where Noah simply nodded his head towards his beautiful partner, his lips parted. "You know I will... What about the rest of it? She said no more sleeping, no more ageing... How do you feel this morning? Are you exhausted? When I came down those stairs, you looked..."

After glancing down at the sight of her chest being presented for him to appraise, Denise allowed herself an ironic chuckle as she looked back up into his eyes. "I'm sorry about this, I really am... Whenever she wants to change my clothes, she just waves her hand and I'm dressed up exactly as she wants... I can't get changed out of any of this, despite the fact that she's got me walking around here like I'm for the fucking streets..." Carefully, Denise allowed herself to step closer towards Noah as she continued. "I've been up all night and I haven't felt tired for a single second. I'm alert, I'm coherent, I'm exactly as I was when you and I walked through that front door. There's insufficient evidence to test the no ageing part, but I feel absolutely fine. Physically, at least... Mentally? I feel like I'm about to have a nervous breakdown..."

Slowly, Noah took a step forward himself until he was close enough to reach out and touch his partner, before he looked into her eyes and responded. "When I woke up this morning, I looked out the window and I saw your car still parked outside. Denise, nothing changes from what I said yesterday... We're going to find a way out of here and we're going to do it together. Once we do, we'll find a way to get those things off you and we can start to put last night behind us..."

As her right hand made its way back to her hip, Denise's expression was hard to read as she spoke. "She told me what you had to do last night to free my hands... I couldn't see you, but I knew she was telling the truth because she's never lied to me so far... Was she right? Did you have to watch us together? Did she make you watch until you..."

Without thought, Noah instinctively rocked back onto his heels as Denise brought up the elephant in the room. The way that Sydnee compelled him into coaxing a monstrous orgasm from his hard cock as he watched Sydnee and Denise have the hottest sex he'd ever witnessed. While his embarrassment was clear from the way his cheeks had reddened so quickly, Noah was mindful about Sydnee's magic preventing his partner from telling any lies. A luxury that was available to him in that moment while his partner was completely defenceless.

After an extended pause to find the right words, Noah's tone softened as he finally responded. "Yeah...she did... She came into my room beforehand and explained it to me. I don't even know what to say, Denise...honestly, I don't... She opened some kind of fucking hole in the wall and I could see you lying there, with those bands stuck to the headboard... I listened to every word she said and she told me that if I didn't do it, if I didn't watch you two together...then you'd still be trapped there right now... I know that I'll have to explain all of this to Heather when we get back, but you have to know that there's no way that I wanted to be a part of that..."

Suddenly, Denise took a series of short steps forward until she reached out and took both of Noah's hands into her own. Slowly, she allowed her fingertips to drag down his palms as she looked up into his eyes and spoke. "It's ok, Noah... It's ok... I don't want you to worry about any of this while we're stuck here, do you understand me? What she made you do last night, what I did in bed with her...none of that is our fault... All we can do is try to keep it together while we find a way out of here. We've got 36 hours, at most, before she's threatening to take me forever... If I'm going to have a future at all, we can't let her twisted, kinky games distract us or else I'm totally screwed..."

With his hands still being held by his partner's, Noah cleared his throat for a moment as he responded. "I know, I understand... You're right, we've got to be smart about this and try not to let her divide us... When she came for you last night, in your bedroom, was there anything that you noticed? Were you able to somehow resist her even for a few seconds? It's just, when she walked through that bedroom wall and crawled into bed with you, it looked like..."

Softly, Denise allowed both of her arms to drop back to her sides as she stared directly into Noah's eyes. "I can't lie to you Noah, not anymore... I promise you, the closer she gets to me, the more I want her to just grab me and kiss me... Every touch, every kiss, every time these fucking bands start pulsing, all I want her to do is strip me out of these ridiculous clothes and take me... She described herself as a goddess, and even though she's stolen poor Madison's body, I know that's exactly what she is. You're asking if I could put up a fight? Well, you saw us together with your own two eyes... After she told me she'd put you to sleep, she stayed in my room until the sun came up... All night long, she taunted me, kissed me, licked me...fucked me... I know what she wants to do tomorrow night, I know that she wants to keep me as her little sex slave for eternity... Even knowing that, whatever hold she's got on me, I can't stop myself when I'm with her... Her body is fucking incredible..."

The directness of his partner's response was so strong that Noah dug his feet into the floor to avoid being knocked down by its power and weight. Having been friends for years, Noah had simply never heard Denise talk so candidly about sex. Despite the ominous circumstances of their captivity, the combination of her heated words and her spellbinding tits threatening to burst free from her scandalous bikini top had Noah seeing his partner in a whole new light.

After taking a moment to remind himself that Denise was being manipulated by Sydnee's magic into being so truthful, Noah sensed the time was right to be as direct as he could in response. "I get it, Denise... Madison's been missing for years, plastered all over the news and every conspiracy theory website out there, and she shows up in whatever this place is looking like she's a supermodel... It's more than just the looks though, it just feels like Sydnee's in total control. That she's planned for every eventuality and can react accordingly. Last night, as soon as I finished what she asked me to do... I mean, the very instant I finished...your hands were freed..."

Carefully, Denise inched closer and took a deep breath before she continued. "You and Heather have known me for years. When have either of you ever heard me talking about being attracted to another woman? Like a real, serious physical attraction? What Sydnee told me about the bands, that they only work if I'm attracted to her, she's right, Noah... I hate her for it, using my own feelings to trap me like this, but I know if she goes through with her plan and keeps me here with her, I won't be able to stop myself from doing exactly what she wants... Look how long she's controlled Madison, that's what I'm going to end up like if we don't find a way to stop her..."

In the privacy of his own mind, Noah contemplated Sydnee's gambit from the night before. That if all was lost and they ran out of time, he had the power to step in and take his partner's place. To step in and condemn himself to an eternity of servitude, being used to produce the hottest, kinkiest sex imaginable all to free Sydnee from her magical prison. To step in and save his friend and partner, while sacrificing the one relationship in his life that truly mattered the most to him. To step in and sentence his wife to a lifetime of uncertainty and turmoil as she grew old without him.

However, as Noah stood there and looked into Denise's smouldering eyes, he knew, without a shadow of a doubt, that there was very little he wouldn't do to save her from spending eternity as Sydnee's slave.

As he straightened his posture and ran the back of his hand against his lips, Noah spoke up. "One day soon, you and I are going to sit down with Madison, the real Madison, and we'll all be free of whatever magic that bitch is using to control us. If we've got 36 hours, let's start looking for anything we can find in here. Clues, information...whatever it's going to take. Our number one priority is getting you out of here safely... Now that we know Madison's alive, we can alert the authorities and they'll do whatever they can to come back for her. If we can take her with us somehow, great, but we can't waste time pursuing a dead end if it means we're stuck here..."

Slowly, Denise allowed her head to nod for a few moments before she took one final step forward and wrapped her arms around her partner. Immediately, Noah felt her warm breath as she exhaled against his neck, but before that sensation had the chance to fully register with the detective, Denise's world-class assets made a home for themselves pressing against his lean, muscular chest.

While the embrace was completely platonic and driven by their mutual concern over their captivity, Noah was all too aware that in his time working with Denise, being close friends with her, that she wasn't prone to expressing herself in that fashion. Without much thought, Noah reciprocated as he allowed his arms to close lightly around his beautiful partner, but the way her barely-concealed tits were pressing against his chest with such purpose was starting to send a further rush of blood between his legs. Carefully, Noah allowed his hips to inch back just enough to avoid telegraphing his arousal that was growing with every passing second.

It was then, with Denise savouring the feeling of her partner's strong arms holding her close, that she felt her mind starting to wander.

Within the privacy of her own mind, Denise was amazed at how quickly the scene she was imagining had been rearranged. Soon, Denise could see the two of them together in the same living room within the mysterious cabin, but their platonic hug had been replaced by a scenario that was entirely different.

In the centre of the room, sitting atop an extravagant wooden chair that partially resembled a throne, was Noah. As he tried to shift his body from his seated position, Denise's mind had painted such a wicked picture as her beautiful partner was completely naked. Meanwhile, both of his wrists were fastened securely to the sturdy wooden armrests by a set of tight manacles, which were comprised of the same sinister black material clamped around Denise's wrists and neck. However, as the vantage point in her fantasy allowed Denise to see herself walking across to where Noah was bound, the way her gaze was fixed on her partner's throbbing erection with every step she took caused the brunette detective to offer a soft gasp. All the while, her stunning body was clad exactly as it was in reality, with her tight green bikini top and grey micro shorts struggling to contain her sensational curves.