Continue The Legacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Walking is good, Jenna. Maybe, we can walk together."

"I'd like that."

Gradually, Jenna continued the massage concentrating on Ashleigh's upper thighs and gradually continued higher. She was curious how far Ashleigh would allow her to go. She couldn't wait to give her pleasure with her fingers and mouth.

"You have nice legs, firm, yet soft, and so shapely."

It excited Jenna to not only see Ashleigh naked but to feel her body. It had been such a long time since she had experienced these familiar feelings of desire and intimacy, but now for another woman. Ruth had been sick for such a long time.

After Ruth died, she never thought that she'd have feelings for another woman, but there was something about Ashleigh that excited her. Sure, she was young and beautiful, but it was more than that. Maybe, because she reminded her of when she was her age.

"It must be from all the walking that I had to do. I couldn't stay in the same place too long without the store owners asking me to leave and threatening to call the cops on me. Store 24 was one of the few places that didn't hassle me too much."

"Well, at least you derived some health benefit from being homeless."

"This massage has made me horny," Ashleigh said laughing and rolling over on her back and spreading her legs a little. She put her hand to her forehead, her face was flushed, and her nipples were erect.

"Yes, the intimacy of massage will do that to some people, while others will just go to sleep," said Jenna looking at Ashleigh's naked body.

"What?" Ashleigh looked at Jenna staring at her. "Is there something wrong?"

"Oh, contrary, I was just looking at how beautiful your body is." She smiled, "I can't wait to see it after I've fattened you up on all this rich food."

"Touch me."

"Touch you? What do you mean? Touch you, where, Ashleigh?"

Ashleigh looked down at her pussy and back up at Jenna.

"I'm curious. I want to know what it feels like to have another woman give me pleasure."

"It's glorious, I can assure you. No man can make you feel the way that I can."

"Men are fools. They could have us eating out of our hands, if only they took the time. Everything is rushed with men. They just want to get off." She laughed, "they shop the same way. In and out," Ashleigh made a vulgar gesture that Jenna ignored.

"Much like you, I've never had a good experience with a man."

"Was Ruth the only woman you were with?"

"Yes," said Jenna massaging the front of Ashleigh alternating between her shoulders, arms, and thighs. "I loved Ruth with all my heart."

There was a long pause, not quite an uncomfortable silence, but enough time lapsed to make Jenna wonder what Ashleigh was thinking.

"I trust you to be gentle with me and I trust you to show me how to love you," she said leaning up on her elbows and looking up at Jenna. "I need to feel something pleasurable. It's been so long since I felt anything but misery. Only..."

"Only, what Dear."

"I'm excited, but repulsed at the same time. Do you know what I mean? I'm not repulsed by you, just by the thought of having sex with a woman."

"I felt the same way, my first time. I had only been with men before Ruth. When I found Ruth, it didn't matter that she was a woman. She was so kind and so good to me that I trusted her. There was an instant connection and we developed a bond quite easily and rather quickly. I had always been heterosexual, but my experiences with men soured me against them. Ruth treated me better than anyone."

"Like you're treating me, now?"

"What comes around goes around, Ashleigh, you should know that living on the street."

"I do, only it doesn't always apply."

"In time it does. Everything balances out in time."

"Touch me."

"Are you sure?" Jenna stopped massaging her legs to look at her.

"Yes," she said meeting her gaze.

Jenna stood by the head of the bed, leaned down and kissed her, this time more deeply than she had before and Ashleigh returned her kiss. They kissed like that, French kissed, like lovers in love, with Ashleigh wrapping her thin arm around Jenna's neck pulling her closer and Jenna exploring Ashleigh's body with her hands and fingers. In the way that Ashleigh returned her kisses, she gave Jenna the go ahead to make love to her.

Jenna's kiss had apparently aroused Ashleigh in the way she had never been aroused before by a woman or a man. Jenna broke off the kiss and lowered her mouth to Ashleigh's breast taking her nipple in her mouth, first one, and then the other.

She felt Ashleigh's warm wetness with her fingers, as she played with her clit and explored her deeper. She moved to the end of the bed and positioned herself between Ashleigh's legs and parted her legs more giving her pleasure with her mouth, tongue, and fingers. Ashleigh held Jenna's head in her hands, stroking her hair. Jenna was gentle and loving with her tongue, lips, and mouth. She showed not only showed Ashleigh how to love another woman but also how to love her. They made love.

Never had Ashleigh experienced an orgasm given by someone else until now. She never enjoyed sex before, sometimes even dreading it, knowing that it will end in just giving her boyfriend a blowjob, before he drifted off to sleep leaving her there to satisfy herself. She came hard, but it felt good. Only, Jenna didn't stop, she continued devouring Ashleigh's pussy, until she had cum again and again and, until Ashleigh could not cum anymore.

"No, please, no more. Oh, my God. I never knew that it could feel so good. That was amazing, Jenna. Maybe, later tonight or tomorrow morning, you can do that again."

"My pleasure, Dear."

"No, Jenna, my pleasure."

They laughed and Jenna fell in beside Ashleigh putting her arm around her. She thought it weird that for so many years, Ruth had played the dominant role and she the submissive and now it all turned about the other way with her playing the dominant role and Ashleigh being so submissive.

"Is it okay, if it's one-side?"

"Don't worry, Dear, it's okay, if it's one-sided."

"I wish that I could give you as much pleasure as you gave me, but I'm not ready for that, yet, Jenna."

"I know, Dear, and it's okay. Don't trouble yourself over it. It was like this for me, the first time with Ruth. I'm just so happy with what I have, which is so much more than what I had before." Jenna smiled. "I was so lonely before and it's not until what I have with you now, that I truly realize how lonely I was."

"Jenna, I don't want you to expect, too much because—"

"Shhh," Jenna put her fingers to her lips. "I know. Don't fret about it."

"I don't want to hurt you."

"I realize that. I'm a big girl. I'm the one pursuing you, after all, and that's okay. I can give you so much and do so much for you. All that I ask in return is that you be my friend. Maybe, later, you can be my lover, too."

"Okay," said Ashleigh looking at her and giving her a peck on the lips. "I can do friendship. That's easy. We are friends already, after all."

"Yes, we are." Jenna took her hand and kissed it. "I live not far from here, just a few blocks away. It's a big house and I am so lonely in it." She turned to Ashleigh looking deep in her eyes. "Will you come live with me?"

Ashleigh looked at her without answering.

"Maybe," she said softly, finally. Then, after a while, before drifting off to sleep, she answered, again. "Yes."

  • COMMENTS
7 Comments
AkilaraAkilara11 months ago

A wonderful fairy tale.

Greetings from Germany.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1about 6 years ago
Bill gates worked for ibm?

That would be news to him.stopped reading at that point.

MissMeeshMissMeeshabout 9 years ago
I really liked this story!

I think this story is wonderful and I would LOVE to read more of it!! Great job and thanks for sharing!! Meesh

jaybird8100jaybird8100about 10 years ago
what a heartwarming story written by one of Literotica's best!

Five stars is what this story could be rated-if they were available. A wonderful story written from the heart and genuine feelings of the author. I can really picture something like this happening, the cruelty of those who pre judge everyone and the kindness of the people who can see and have feeling for inner beauty. Again, a superb story, well written with just the usual computer spell check errors, but through my tears very enjoyable and one I will remember for a long time. BFW you are a talent! :) smiles Jaybird

gperry2843gperry2843over 11 years ago
Glad you continued the legacy.

It should make you proud to be offered kudos by a couple of the sites best authors, and also to be listed among their favorite authors, and to have your stories and poems to be listed among their favorite also.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Bosom Buddies Ch. 01 A nerd befriends the 5 hottest girls in school.in First Time
Bedding the Babysitter Ch. 01 A lesbian neighbor seduces her innocent 18-year-old sitter.in Lesbian Sex
Sales Team Desperate woman tries to pay back man who saves her.in Romance
A Whisper of Silk, A Scent of Lavender College student meets a woman doctor.in Mature
As The Professor Speaks When a teacher/student relationship turns erotic.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories