Continued Fun with Alpha Zeta Zeta

Story Info
Further escapades of nudist sorority.
2.4k words
4.21
15.9k
12
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/05/2022
Created 06/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Amber Martinez, a freshman student at J. Oscar University and the newest member of the legendary Bare Babes Sorority Alpha Zeta Zeta. I became accepted into this sisterhood after they stripped me naked and turned me & my best friend Karen Mishra into a lesbian couple. A few things before I begin.

1. I realize I exaggerated a bit on my height and weight. I'm much shorter than what the last story said, otherwise I'd be very sickly and I instead weigh more or less 120 pounds, just the right amount of fat but not too fat.

2. It has now been a few weeks since I joined AZZ and I was loving it. Being naked around the house with my new friends, swimming in the pool & feeling the water all over my bare body and of course, lots of sex.

3. Ever since that faithful Friday, I've been dressing in slightly more sexy clothes like short shorts and tight T-shirts to compensate for our no-outdoor-nudity rule. As a result, I've had more boys eyeing me than usual.

Well now that we got those out of the way, let's continue.

--

It was five AM on a Thursday morning, the sun was beginning to peek out of the clouds and shine into my new room in the AZZ house. It wasn't as extravagantly decorated as the other girls but it was mine. A desk for studying next to a large bookshelf, a treadmill for keeping me slim and some goofy pop art hanging on the walls. Sleeping naked just felt so good on my body and the air felt really nice.

But then, as I slowly opened my eyes I felt something pressing on my leg and groaning. Turning my head, I found Karen dry-humping it and getting turned on. I decided to humor her and let her keep humping me until she finally orgasmed, after which she said "Morning sweetie."

"Good morning to you too slut." I jokingly said poking her on the forehead and she responded with a giggle before we both started to do some morning stretches. "So what's for breakfast today?"

"Blueberry waffles. You hungry?" she answered. "I think I'm already full from the humping you gave me. JK, I love me some blueberry waffles!"

"Well what are we waiting for? Bonnie's cooking them as we speak." Karen declared spanking my ass as we walked downstairs.

--

Heading to the kitchen, we found Bonnie wearing only an apron as she cooked the pancakes. "Hey girls, heard you having fun upstairs." she greeted us. "In case you're wondering, Harriet's out in the pool working out while Stacy & Emily are getting ready themselves." Suddenly they heard more thumping and moaning coming from upstairs. "See?"

"Hopefully they get down here soon or else they'll miss the waffles!" Karen said. "Speaking of which, think you can fetch Harri from the pool Amby?" Bonnie offered me.

"Alright then, if you say so." I stated before walking outside to the pool and having the light of the morning sun hit my body. There I spotted Harriet reclining by the pool working on her tan and wearing a pair of aviators. "Hey babe, sweet shades!"

"Thanks honey, graduation gift from my cousin." Harriet said taking them off to look at me. "So what you out here for?" she asked. "Bonnie told me to come get you because breakfast is coming." I answered. "Tell 'em I'll be with 'em in a bit. Been swimming a few laps to work on my legs. You wanna join me?"

"Sure, that might be fun!" I exclaimed as she got up from the chair and set her aviators down.

"Great, race you!" Harriet dove gracefully off the diving board and began backstroking the length of it. I dove in after her and started sidestroking. It was then I noticed the hot tub next to the pool that looked like it could hold ten people and turned to face Harriet. "Hey, we never tried out the hot tub when I first came here."

"Yeah I noticed that too. Let's make it a date after school today!" she replied before a panting Emily, no doubt exhausted after her session with Stacy, opened the door. "Hey guys, pancakes are ready!"

"Well, it was fun while it lasted." I said getting out of the pool and beginning to towel off.

"Why use a towel, it's much more fun to air-dry!" my swimming partner said getting out as well and shaking the water out of her hair in a seductive fashion and walking inside.

--

After a hearty breakfast and a shower, we all decided to put on some clothes for classes today since we could only be naked at our house.

I put on a pair of blue cutoff jean shorts and a black open cardigan with a T-shirt saying "I Heart J. Oscar" on it. Karen walked out with a jacket baring her stomach with a yellow top under it, cargo pants and high-heeled boots. Stacy's attire was more simple with a purple tanktop, black dress pants and trainers. Emily wore a pink hoodie, rainbow leggings and Sketchers just like mine. Bonnie put on black stretch pants, an orange sweater and blue fingerless gloves. Finally there was Harriet who also had black pants but also white boots and a red jacket.

Finally getting out the door, we began talking about our classes. Surprisingly enough Harriet was in the same World History class as I was, taught by Mrs. Prince. Mrs. Prince was an attractive brunette haired woman with moderate-sized breasts and nice legs whom I assumed just became a teacher and this was her first year.

"Mr. Roberts?" she began taking attendance. "Present!" Tobias Roberts called raising his hand. "Good. Ms. Sullivan?" she continued. "Here!" Zelda Sullivan said. "All right then. Ms. Martinez?"

"Here!" I said raising my hand before Harriet tried to catch my attention.

"Psst!" she whispered. "Hey, remember Amby." She began making a variety of lewd hang gestures, no doubt talking about our date later today.

"Ms. Kimberly?" Mrs. Prince interrupted her sexy charades. "Oh, uh, here!" she nervously declared before returning to her gestures, which were getting me more turned on with each signal.

I resisted the urge to orgasm right in front of my whole class before I was suddenly saved by the teacher. "Okay class, today we shall discuss the assassination of the family of Tsar Nicholas II." she announced turning to a chalkboard. I let out a deep sigh of relief before I noticed Harriet glaring seductively at me and got to work.

--

As the lesson continued on, my mind began going to perverted places. I began imagining Harriet and I in the hot tub completely nude and making out before suddenly, Mrs. Prince walked in clutching a vibrator in her hand and offered to join us. She stripped down, hopped into the tub with us and shoved the toy up her pussy before she started playing with my boobs. Meanwhile Harriet started shoving her fist up my ass before the other sisters joined in and it turned into a full-on orgy.

"Hey Amber, hey!" Harriet's voice began calling to me. "Earth to Amber, class is almost over!" She snapped her fingers in my face which brought me back to reality.

"Oh my gosh, I am terribly sorry for dozing off Mrs. Prince!" I hurriedly apologized to my teacher who just smiled and laughed. "Oh it's okay Amber, we'll pick up tomorrow."

"Oh phew, thanks miss." I thanked her and began to leave before Harriet got up in my face and said "Remember! You, me, hot tub!"

Apparently she said it kinda loud which got Mrs. Prince's attention and she put on an expression that I didn't catch because I was too busy leaving the classroom.

--

When the day finally rolled to a close, I decided to have a relaxing coffee at the university cafe. The ambiance provided some peace and quiet away from the hustle & bustle of college life and the stuff they served there was some of the best I ever had. I usually preferred my coffee with mostly milk & sugar with a few marshmallows in it as well.

As I took another long, slow sip of my drink, I noticed a familiar woman walking towards me. "Is this seat taken Amber?" Mrs. Prince asked.

"N-no, go right ahead." I nervously answered. It felt weird hanging out with my teacher like this, especially after earlier today but it felt nice to have someone to talk to.

"So Amber, do you have anything in particular planned for today?" she asked me and my face turned redder than an apple. "Not really, why?!"

"Well I overheard Harriet say something about you and her relaxing in a hot tub and thought if I should join you two." My jaw dropped to the goddamn floor. "I-I'm sorry what?" I asked.

"I said, maybe I could join you two. What's your sorority house number again?" After a few moments of dead silence, I finally answered. "It's number 618 Mrs. Prince."

"Please, just call me Donna." my teacher said grinning. "Say, isn't 618 the house of Alpha Zeta Zeta?" she asked.

"Why yes. Why do you ask?" I wondered.

"Well the thing is," She looked around for a bit to see if anyone was listening before bringing our faces close. "I like to be naked around my house too."

"No way!" I shouted before Donna shushed me. "Sorry if I stunned you Amber, but it feels so freeing to just not have anything on you at all, usually when my husband is not around." she whispered. "Like I said, I'd love to join you and Harriet in the hot tub."

"Okay Mrs. Prin-I mean Donna, but it has to be kept a surprise. I'd love to see the look on Harriet's face when you come by." I giggled thinking of just that.

"Then it's settled. I'll see you later." Donna declared getting up and walking out of the cafe. "You too."

--

When I returned to the house and stripped down, there was Harriet waiting for me by the screen door to the pool, now having shaved her pussy into a landing strip.

"So, you ready slut?" she asked with a smirk before taking my hand. "You bet YOUR hot ass I am!" I answered spanking her butt before we sat down in the tub. We both sighed as the heat of the tub boiled away our stress. "Wish we invited the rest of the girls to join us."

"Oh yeah, that reminds me. I did invite someone else." I said.

"Really, who is it?" Harriet asked before she heard the backdoor open. "Hello there you two." I heard Donna's voice as she made her way outside and as such, Harriet's jaw dropped and her eyes widened.

"Wait, you invited her?!" she shrieked and I just laughed like a hyena. "Holy shit, you should see the look on your face, it's utterly priceless!"

"Amber did indeed get the bright idea of inviting me, though I gave her that after overhearing you talk very loudly about it." Donna stated as she put down a bag she was carrying and began stripping down, unbuttoning her blouse & pulling her jeans to reveal some sexy lingerie. "Plus I am a bit of a nude connoisseur as well." Shedding the lingerie to reveal moderate C-cup boobs & some damn fine legs, she finally sat down in the tub between us.

"Oh, isn't this just wonderful?" Donna moaned before she wrapped her arms around our necks.

"Yeah, the water's real fine Mrs. Prince." Harriet added. "Just call her Donna Harri." I corrected her with a giggle.

"Hey, wanna know the best part of some hot babes sitting in a hot tub?" Donna stated before sticking her finger inside her pussy and positioning it over one of the jets before it hit her with full force, making her moan loudly and her cum squirting into the water. "I could just cum all day! In fact, why don't we make that a reality?"

She climbed out of the hot tub, every drop of water on her body making it glisten in the late afternoon sun, and made her way to her bag where she pulled out a thick white vibrator. I began to realize this is becoming just like my fantasy earlier today, all that needed to happen now was for the other girls to join us.

"Don't worry, it's waterproof." Donna stated before shoving the toy up her kitten, turning it on and getting back into the tub. She then immediately started playing with my boobs and pulled me into a vigorous French kiss, something that I didn't see in my dream. "My my Amber, you have such nice breasts!" she complimented mid-kiss. "I quite enjoy the shape, the perkiness and especially these nipples."

"Why thank you Donna! I guess all those years of working out must've paid off." I thanked her as she started fiddling with my nips and raised up my ass to Harriet's face. "Plus you also have a nice, firm butt as well."

"And she's fucking proud of it!" Harriet shouted spanking it hard before sticking her whole fist up my ass while fingering herself, bringing me to the verge of climaxing.

"OH HOLY SHIT, YOU TWO SHOULD STOP IT BEFORE I BURST!" I screamed. "NO WE WON'T YOU SLUT, WE WON'T STOP UNTIL YOU CUM!" Donna shouted back as the playing continued, and then we finally came.

"Oh, that felt amazing." I moaned recovering from my orgasm. "Makes me wish we didn't have the stupid 'no nudity outside of house' rule."

And then Donna got an idea. "I know a great nudist club that maybe we could go to this weekend, me, you two and the others. My treat!"

"That's a great idea Donna, can't wait!" I exclaimed before hearing the backdoor open again and seeing Karen, Bonnie, Stacy and Emily walking over to the tub.

"So you had some fun times in the hot tub with Mrs. Prince and didn't think of inviting us? For shame!" Karen jokingly scolded us.

"Well come on in, there's enough room for everyone!" Harriet beckoned them over. Seems my fantasy did come true after all as it resulted in one big orgy.

--

And that's it for the second tale of Alpha Zeta Zeta! How will their visit to the nudist club turn out? Well find out soon, but until then stay horny.