Continuing to Make It Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned Barb around and held her in my arms asking her if that was enough. She said yes, that was more than enough. I put her dress back up her arms onto her shoulders so she could button up as I got my slacks back on. We put our own shoes back on and walked out of the back leaving him laying there with his pants down and his wilted cock lying over inside a slack condom. I didn't even think to look to see if he came inside the condom but I would imagine he had.

The ride home in our car was quiet until I asked her how she was doing. Barb said she was OK but somewhat surprised by what had happened and how far it had gone. I told her I didn't really plan for it to go that far but had come prepared just incase it did. I reminded her she said she wanted him to fuck her. She admitted she did and wondered how I felt about that. I told her he was like our sex toy, another play cock. We didn't even know his name and would probably never see him again. He posed no threat to either of us. We had used him so she could have something she had never had before.

She asked," Oh, what?" I said two real cocks at the same time. She thought and then agreed. It had been new. I asked her if it was different and if so how. She said the strap ons and the vibrators feel fake. Even though they are good, they are just not as good.

I told her when she said she wanted to be fucked in the ass; I didn't ask if she wanted him to do it or me because I was afraid of what she might answer. She said I was silly as of course she wanted me to do it. I was the only man she wanted there. I told her I just hoped in the future in the heat of the moment she didn't ever just forget that. She told me she had made a promise to me about that and since I had brought it up and re-enforced how important it is to me, she most certainly would never forget it.

I asked her if she had had a good time. She said yeah but she wouldn't want to do that one again. Once was enough for her on that one.

Once again, we were back to our daily routine with our morning coffee on the deck. By now, some of the mornings weren't as warm as others and coffee on the deck sometimes became coffee in the family room. We still had our shower together before dressing and leaving for work. Then we came back together from work to each other freshly showered and dressed to please each other. I am so glad she chooses to do the things which please me and feels free to tell me what I can do to please her too.

12