Contractor

Story Info
What's a man supposed to work with?
3.1k words
4.22
4.3k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt, the general contractor, was pacing the three rooms, glancing from the blueprint to the floor, ceiling, walls. "So, just to make sure, we're going to take these two walls down?"

"Yes, that's it," Faye agreed, and Alard added in a Quebecois accent, "We want to open up the kitchen, let it meld into the dining room and den." The threesome continued to investigate the details, a much bigger island replacing the walls, the materials to be used. The conference lasted for well over an hour until all the details were settled upon. The architect, of course, had specified everything, but Faye felt soothed to think Matt was taking such pains to ensure everything was double checked and perfect.

Were there sly glances by Matt at Faye's neck, legs or rear end? Why not? She was very well put together, for a woman of her age. Collar length honey hair that curled around her ears, slate eyes, lovely brows, coral lips. Her summer dress snugly displayed her generous breasts, the skirt stopped at mid thigh revealing strong legs propped on sandal heels. And the few moments she caught him beaming at her she simply smiled as if to say, 'There's no harm in looking, is there?'

When he was certain he understood the entirety of the task, Matt moved to logistics. "We'll be here around 7:45. The guys usually knock off around 3:00."

"Will you be here with them?" Alard asked.

"For the first week I'll be popping in often. I'm running three sites now, I hope to be down to two by the time we start here. I'll try to open the work or be here within a couple hours, and I'll stop in just before or after they quit to make sure everything's going smoothly. We should have the kitchen done in seven or eight weeks. If you have any questions or problems, call me, I'll try get back to you within half an hour. And when we have questions, who should I call?"

"That would be me," Faye asserted. "Alard often works late and travels, I'll be the one making any last moment decisions. I'll be here most of the time, but I go to the gym and country club and do my share of charity work."

"You will have no troubles," Alard insisted, "my wife is a very resolute woman. She is also fair, if she needs to talk to me she will."

Matt seemed satisfied, after three signatures he departed, saying, "All right, see you a week Monday."

"I won't have any troubles with him," Faye told her husband.

~~~~~~~~~~

The trucks arrived at 7:40 on the first day, led by Matt. Even though they had a key, Faye opened the sliding kitchen door for them, they began carrying tools and materials in. Matt explained to his men how the project would proceed, showed them the basement door they'd have to use for plumbing and electrical purposes. As they inspected, Faye poured coffee, presented pastries. Before he left for his other sites, Matt got her to the side. "Everything okay?"

"Just fine," she said, emphasizing her acceptance with a friendly hand on his arm, "I feel very good about it."

The men began to methodically tie connections off, the first saw attacked the departing wall. They worked efficiently through the day, Matt stopped in just after lunch. And as three o'clock approached and the men were packing up, he came by again.

"Are we good?" he asked the woman of the house.

"Just fine," she reiterated.

The pattern continued the next day, and on the following Matt again arrived as the guys were just packing up. One of them silently waved to the kitchen window, Matt spied Faye on the patio, a lemonade in her hand, sunning herself in the scantiest of bikinis. "She's been out there for an hour," Chet blurted.

"And you guys didn't get anything done but looking at her, right?" he laughed. "All right, get out of here! Have a nice night." He strolled out into the bright afternoon sunlight.

Faye sensed the sliding door, was happy it was Matt who opened it. "We're knocking off," he unnecessarily announced.

She watched him through her Dior sunglasses, noticed his eyes were drawn to her midriff. Her only reaction was a statement, "The guys seem to be working hard," and a slight movement of her right thigh away from her left leg. While the fabric of her floral swimwear was opaque, interweaved strings between her breasts offered a fine view of the cleft. Trying not to let any of his lechery enter his voice, Matt began explaining the progress his team had made. He concocted a little problem with the electrical work just so he'd have a few extra minutes to spend with this provocative wife.

After the situation was explained and the fix was agreed upon, Faye said, "The sun's over the yardarm, isn't it? I think I'll have a drink, would you like one?"

Matt realized he shouldn't, he was supposed to check on his other crew and had at least an hour of paperwork, but why not? "Sure."

"What would you like?"

"Oh, a beer would be great."

"One beer, coming up." She rose and strode to the house, Matt watched her perky rear end swish as she walked. While she retrieved the liquids, Matt called the other site, found there was little that required his attention, told the foreman he'd be there first thing in the morning.

Upon her return, Faye handed Matt his beer, her hand found his for a brief second. She sat, turning her chair to catch the shifting rays of the sun, but she was also facing him. "Why did you become a handyman?" Faye began. "No offense to the other guys, but you seem, well, educated."

Matt laughed. "Oh, yeah, I graduated from the State U, finances actually, and I got a job at a bank. It just wasn't my thing, behind a desk all day. I've always been good with my hands, a buddy hired me to work on houses. I just stuck, four years ago I started my own company."

"Do you like it?"

"Love it. It's a lot of work, riding my crews, drumming up business, but I'm doing well. What about you?"

"Oh, I graduated from Saint Joseph - it's up in Connecticut - got a job as a pharmaceutical rep. Had a ball, then when I was in my early thirties I met Alard at a party in New York. We got married a couple years later, he got transferred down here to be the regional sales manager, we didn't feel it was necessary for me to find a job down here."

"What about kids?"

"Oh, Alard's got a boy and girl from his first marriage. He didn't really want anymore, I never had a strong itch to be a mom, it worked out." She paused. "How about you?"

"A twelve year old son. He lives with his mother, I see him most weekends."

"And a girlfriend?" Faye pried.

"Oh, if you asked Susie I guess she'd say she fit that description. But we don't live together, it's not very serious."

"Tell me about her."

"We met at a bar one night a year and a half ago. She works in an office."

"Is she good looking?" Faye asked.

"I guess so. Brunette, maybe five foot four. She's got a couple of kids, so that sort of crimps our style."

Faye sat up, leaned towards Matt. Suddenly he was treated to a view directly down the gap of her bra. "What would you do if you thought she was seeing another guy?"

Matt laughed. "I guess it would depend. On how serious it was. You know, everyone gets tempted from time to time. If Susie felt she just had to go at it with some guy, what the hell. If she figured he might be the guy to help her with the kids, I guess I'd just bow out."

"So for you, it's not that serious."

"Not really. Oh, I'd miss her some, I guess, but I wouldn't stand in the way of her happiness."

"You're a good guy," she observed. "Want another drink?"

"Sure, why not. And, hey, mind if I use the men's room?"

"Of course not. You know where it is."

When he returned to the kitchen, Faye seemed to be tinkering with the glassware. She stood on her tiptoes to reach an upper shelf, he admired her nearly naked back, her legs, longer and more shapely than his girlfriend, the solid rump, scantily obscured by the bikini bottom. "Let me help you," he offered.

"Oh, please. I'm trying to get that tray down. Thought maybe we could use some cheese and crackers."

When he reached for it, she failed to move aside, he needed to press against her shoulders to get the dish. And when he held it in his hand above her head, she twirled, faced him. Their bodies inches away, he took the chance, put the plate down, grasped her back with his left hand. Faye anticipated the move, raised her open mouth, they kissed. Matt sensed she didn't want slow, didn't want tender. His right hand first touched at her thigh, rose up to her belly, quickly held the full breast.

Her hands attacked the belt and zipper, grabbed at the shirt and pulled it over his head. Even as he was pulling at the waistband of his jeans, Faye held the quickly enlarging prick with one hand, reached behind her with the other, untied the string. Her nipples were exposed to the worker, he suckled while reaching to her groin, touching the bikini bottoms in preparation for their removal.

She pushed him back against the kitchen island, he leaned against, she took his firm sword between her lips. Leaning over, she sucked it, stroked the shaft with one hand, grabbed a little strongly at the balls. He waited just long enough for the feeling to begin then stopped it, grabbed at her waist and picked her up, twirled her onto the island, bent to lap at the dripping slit. She moaned as he flicked at the clit with his tongue, put his middle finger inside the humid slit. "Now!" she ordered, "put the goddamned thing in me!"

He wasted no time, quickly stood and with his hand pointed the prick at the opening between her spread limbs. She laughed bawdily as it easily slipped inside her, Matt felt the heat of the pussy surround him. He grabbed at her rump, pulled her toward him, their groins crashed together. Everything seemed to be concentrated on the shaft sliding inside the tunnel, his thrusts were met with grunts from the woman, she raised her feet and spread them apart for both their pleasure. Matt knew if he kept this up, he'd release much too quickly, he slowed, she wrapped her legs around his ass, they kissed.

"Let me turn over," she suggested, and he backed away as she leaned over the island. Once again he buried his raging prick in the pussy, as he pushed she rocked back on her toes. "Faster," she begged, and he began to drive into her. Her moans turned to grunts timed to his thrusts until he heard a shriek. He felt the muscles of her inner sex contract, the bile rose within him. He considered slowing, but when he made the first move to relax she screamed, "Harder! Put it in me!" Matt obeyed his consort, drove with all his might and the semen rose from his balls, he pumped it inside her.

When there was nothing left to leak, finally he slowed, Faye laughed heartily. "Oh, that was great! Just what I needed!" He backed from her, she turned and kissed him, felt his prick, still hard. She turned to the refrigerator, pulled two bottles of water, threw one to him. She greedily sucked on the bottle, quenching the thirst.

"You don't have to leave, do you?" she queried, "You're a lot of fun and..."

"Sure. I was just going to go home and heat up dinner."

"Are you hungry?"

"Not really."

Unashamed of her nakedness or the froth that was beginning to ooze down her thigh, she washed her hands then cut up cheeses and meats. "Another beer?" When he agreed, she poured him a frosted glass, got a wine cooler. "Let's go upstairs," she suggested.

He followed her up the stairwell and into the master bedroom. She turned the spread down, placed the tray on the mattress, sat in lotus, all her charms displayed for him.

As they snacked, they talked. "Were you surprised?" Faye asked.

"A little. I mean, you're sexier than hell, but I figured you were happily married."

"I am. But you said it about your girlfriend, if she's just got to have a go at it what the hell. And I really wanted a go at you. You felt it, didn't you?"

"Yep. I just didn't expect it to happen, not so soon."

She laughed. "So you were planning on trying to seduce me?"

"I thought about it, yeah."

"How would you have done it?"

"Well, I guess I was going to go home and shower, then get here just after the guys left some night when your husband wasn't around. Something like that."

"So I just sort of made a shortcut, huh?" They both laughed. "So, tell me," she asked, "how often does this kind of thing happen to you? You're a handsome man, I'm sure other women see that."

"Not that often," he held back.

"Oh, come now, you can tell me."

Figuring he could trust her, after all she was a married woman who's bed he was naked in, he decided to come clean. "Maybe once or twice a year. You get the vibe when a wife is thinking about it, but I try to be pretty careful. If I misinterpret her intentions, it could be bad for my business."

"So tell me a story of one of your conquests," she coaxed.

He laughed. "One time, it was winter, I was converting an old house from a fuse box to circuit breakers. He was in his sixties maybe, Darla was in her thirties, a blond trophy wife. It was just a one man job, there was nobody else with me. I tell her that in about half an hour, I'll have to go through the house, checking the outlets, and when I get into the bedroom, she's waiting on the bed in this little blue outfit with stockings and heels. That was fun."

"Just the one time, then?"

"Nah, she invited me back a few times, her husband watched us once."

After they'd both had their fill of the cheese tray, the platter was placed on a table, Faye stretched out on the bed, Matt joined her. They pressed their bodies against each other, the ancient urges arose. Matt found she liked her nipples pinched until she felt twinges of pain, she came to know that he enjoyed it when she licked at the very tip of his penis.

She was gratified that he seemed to have no compunction about giving her oral sex after he'd filled the crevice up before, she writhed and roared as he sucked on her clit as hard as he could.

After less than twenty minutes, he was hard again, she pushed him onto his back, rose above him. He held her breasts as she took control, moving slowly, letting her frenzy develop. Matt wasn't quite sure if she came twice or three times in this position, squirming as the orgasms enveloped her, breathing heavily through her mouth. Between climaxes she'd grab a sip, laugh and make jokes with her lover. After half an hour of this, Faye asked, "What would you like?"

"Get on your back, woman." After she meekly laid with her rump to the mattress, he began to kiss and lick her from her toes to her hips, up past her breasts until they were kissing. Once again her hand found the shaft, stroked it in passion. He found himself on his back, she was kneeling above him, his penis between her lips, one hand stroking his chest or prodding a finger into his mouth, the other grasping gently at the testicles. Her mouth was warm, the strokes within it seemed purposeful.

"I'm going to come," he warned, a veteran of many times the woman didn't want him to finish in her mouth. But Faye simply kept sucking and pumping, and her finger tip crept to his anus and inside. The semen seemed to leap from the tip, she continued to surround it with her lips, sucking him until he was drained. She raised her head and looked him in the eyes while she swallowed his juice vivaciously.

They cuddled, chuckling at the improprieties they'd taken. She pawed at his body, but they both knew their cravings had been gratified, at least for the evening. Even though the light still spread through the windows from the setting sun, Matt figured it was time to leave.

"I had a wonderful time," he complimented, "you're simply amazing."

"Well, it's easy to be when you've got someone to be amazing with," she chuckled.

"Will I see you again?"

"I'd like that. Alard's leaving again next week, maybe you can come over here after the guys are gone. You won't tell them about this, will you?"

"Of course not, you can trust me," Matt assured her.

She got into shorts and a blouse, they went downstairs where Matt put his clothes back on. A final kiss, an agreement they'd be together again soon, and he was on his way.

She puttered the rest of the evening, making a sandwich, watching television, and she went to bed rather early. Just as she was about to turn the bedside light off, the phone rang. "Hello?"

"Bon Jour! And how did it go?"

"Wonderfully," Faye admitted. "We started in the kitchen, couldn't wait to get up to the bedroom for the reprise. He spent around two hours, he's a very good lover."

"Ahh, I wish I could have been there, seen it."

"If you like, I'll turn the webcam on the next time."

"Yes, I would like that. I always love to see my beautiful wife squirm with another man."

"I was squirming tonight, it was wonderful."

"You'll see him again, then? It's time you had another boyfriend."

"I think so, yes, definitely." And then, just before she hung up, she added, "Send Aimee my love."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A kind comment or constructive criticism is all the payment an author gets on Literotica. Won't you please let me know what you think?