Contracts Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was her lower body that provided pure tower and a slight bit of mystery that contrasted her upper bodies exotic power and allure. 8 long spider legs, each moving in tandem to support her significantly larger spider's abdomen. The creepiest bit was the hair on the abdomen. It was dense enough that I couldn't even consider it hair, it was akin to a large coating of fur. It shimmered under the dim and ghostly light of the building to appear golden in some parts and pitch black in others.

A blood elf drider, a combination of exotic flair and deadly beauty. Had I not been scared shitless I would have noticed that I had wet my undergarments in more sexual fluids. I would have also noticed that my body was urging me closer to her, some part of my mind or my magic complacent to her despite the overwhelming response to run away and burn the placed down as quickly as I could.

"I take your open mouths and... delicious smells that you find me repulsive and intoxicating?" I blushed, cheeks turning as red as my hair while Lily's goo had taken on a similar shade.

"Regardless, it'll do us no good if you continue to gawk at me as if I was some monstrosity or piece of meat. You may call me Elise."

After getting over my initial shock and arousal, I found myself returning the sword to it's location in my reserves while going into a more relaxed but loosened stance. I felt a calming wave wash over me. This wasn't right, I should be fighting this but instead I feel so relaxed and protected in their presence. Shaking my head to become more alert I introduced myself

"I am Rosalina Akua and this is my partner and contracted summon Lily. We are here under the decree of the Zaile kingdom as royal summoners, with the quest of cleansing this region of the threat of a necromancer." My voice wavered as I forced the next part out. What was this woman doing to me? "If you worked with, for, or commanded these vile magics, I will be forced to bring you before the royal court. If you don't comply I must execute you here and now." My voice was a whimper at that last point. It mentally hurt to imagine hurting her. I recoiled at the thought and hoped it wasn't apparent.

Elise gasped at the last point, her previous confident stance stumbled as she suddenly looked terrified.

"NO! Please no! I lived peacefully in this town before he showed up and killed everyone! I have nothing to do with this! Please don't hurt me!" Her face had paled considerably, eyes forming tears, and her ever changing fur had immediately stood up on end.

"Elise, we won't hurt you if you weren't part of this okay?" I found myself trying to calm both her and strangely enough myself.

Her almost regal demeanor returned after I had started assuring her (and myself) that we wouldn't hurt her

"I wasn't part of this though. I was about to leave here and travel south west towards Oralia before I felt something keeping me here. There was a small burning feeling and I felt as if I had to stay here and wait for something. I now believe that that something is a someone, specifically you Rosalina." Elise had recovered quickly from her panic attack and was back to her seductress style speech.

Lily was the first to respond this time "What do you mean by waiting for her? Elise looked at her questioningly, before turning to me and gestured towards her left forearm.

There was my mark. My summoning mark.

Lily turned to me, slightly confused and slightly pissed off.

"When did you get the time to summon something? Why didn't you tell me? Am I not good enough for you?" The hurt in her voice had come at the end and she looked like she was about to cry.

"Lily, I didn't form a contract with anyone! At least I don't think so. Let me check, there's got to be a mistake."

It was unmistakable, my mark was on her forearm. That could only mean one thing. I looked at my list of summons. Underneath Lily, there she was.

Elise Zhi, blood elf drider.

I had somehow contracted someone without either party knowing again.

I am in so much trouble with the council.

12