Contractual Obligation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark was expecting the man to lose his head and start screaming, but instead heard "Oh. Well, nothing for it then. I'm pretty annoyed at you for not paying attention, but a contract is a contract and I guess we'll just have to wait until you have met the obligation. I'll call Monday and we can talk more then. Shall I get a lawyer? Or will you handle this issue yourself? I can't imagine you are simply going to accept this lying down?"

"Sorry dear, under the contract I can't get any outside help so I have to do the work on my own provided my master let's me. You can't engage any assistance on my behalf or it's a violation and I become his forever. So let me handle it, if I can work on this I'm sure I can find a way out of it. Love you."

"Love you too, Breanne. Good luck and I'll talk to you on Monday."

Mark was now leaning against the wall panting with a combination of exhaustion and excitement. "Holy shit! You are really my harem slave, aren't you?"

Breanne looked at him with a slightly amused expression. "Well of course I am. I signed the contract and I have to fulfill my obligation. Now Master, I don't know where you live, so do I follow you home or will you give me your address?"

"Breanne, you will drive me there in your SUV. But we have some stops to make on the way. You need some sexy harem clothes and lingerie, heels, and some club dresses. Makeup. Oh yes, we need you to look the part of a harem slave."

"Very well Master, your wish is my command."

LATER THAT NIGHT AT MARK'S APARTMENT

Mark opened the door and Breanne followed him into the loft apartment. Mark had it from a friend whose dad owned numerous rental properties and had gotten him a good deal. It was about two blocks from lower Central Park, and in a nice gentrified neighborhood. Mark had way more room than he had needed but was now thinking he might need more.

Breanne looked around and nodded. "Very nice apartment Master. You are much more organized than I would expect from a single man and clean too."

"Thank you Breanne. Now, you have had time to review the contract, what do you think? Solid?"

Breanne set down a large bunch of bags and nodded. "Very much so Master. Mr. James always stated you had a very excellent grasp of contractual law and I must say this one is a masterpiece. I can't find a single loophole. Of course with more study that may change."

Mark sat on his large lounge recliner and smiled. "Well, the contract states I have to offer you a chance to study the contract and I have. You will not study the contract again unless I allow you. You may not ask to study again, and you may not ask someone else to ask for you."

Breanne frowned at him and then nodded. "Yes Master. I understand, and you have met your obligation for my access to the contract for review and study."

Mark grinned and pointed to the bags. "Breanne, take those into the guest room and unpack, then change into the clothes I picked for tonight and return. We will lay out your duties then."

"Yes Master." Breanne said and took the bags into the guest room. Mark got a beer and started to pace. He was nervous. He still had a feeling that this was all a trick and Mrs. Willard was about to come out of the bedroom with the police or the senior partners and fire him. But when she came out Mark finally put those doubts to rest.

"Master, I present myself for your command." Breanne said.

Mark gaped at the hot bodied woman standing in front of him. She had taken off her work clothes and was now dressed in black silk stockings, black 6 inch heels, a garter belt, and black lace bra. Her hair was done up in a bun and she wore bright red lipstick and had done her nails as well. Mark was drooling as he looked her over.

Finally he shook his head and started to talk. "Breanne, you are under contract to be my harem slave. You have many duties to fulfill. While in this apartment, you will always dress as sexy as possible with as few clothes as possible. In the summer months when it is sunny, you may walk around naked. You will always address me as Master and if asked why you do that you will state that you are under contract to be a concubine and harem slave. You will always be happy, smile, and will move in the sexiest manner possible. You will cease to use your business tone and will adopt a more relaxed attitude. Your movements will be slow and sensual, you will desire pleasure and sex and above all, and you will desire to see your Master happy and contented. You have agreed to be a concubine for me and to ensure that my sexual pleasure is always sated. You will fulfill your contract."

Breanne listened and nodded. "Yes Master I understand and obey."

Mark frowned and said "When you address me, put your hands together and bow your head like a proper slave."

Breanne smiled and put her hands together and bowed her head. "Yes Master, your wish is my command." She said in a much lower, sultry voice. When her head came up she had a glint in her eyes and a sly sexy smile. She moved forward gracefully and slowly with one foot in front of the other which caused her ass to sway from side to side while her heels made a "Click, Click" sound as she moved forward. Mark swallowed as she came before him and knelt at his feet.

"Master, you are tired from a long day. You must relax, and allow your slave to assist you."

Breanne's hands came up and gently undid his belt and then pulled it out. She let it drop and then her dainty little fingers unzipped his pants. She smiled as his hard cock popped up and out of his boxers. She bent down and said "Oh my poor Master. His cock must have been so uncomfortable being so hard in such a small place. Let me kiss it and make it better."

Breanne gave the tip of Mark's cock a dainty little kiss that left a little lipstick on his tip. Mark gasped and Breanne giggled. "Oops. Master I need to clean this up. May I?"

Mark nodded and she giggled again as she lowered her head and gave his cock a long lick from the tip down to his balls and then back up. She slowly went down again and gently kissed his balls and then licked at them and then began to suck on them one at a time. Mark's eyes rolled back as his new slave sucked and licked and kissed his balls and then she made a loud slurp as she licked back up to this tip.

Mark looked at Breanne in the face and saw a lustful look. Mark remembered the section about proper mindset he had added. He had put in a section that once engaged in harem slave duties a concubine would enjoy it fully and have no guilt whatsoever about having sex or doing anything sexual with her Master. As a concubine it was her duty to provide enjoyable sex and she couldn't do that if she wasn't enjoying her job. Apparently that clause was working quite well.

Breanne's lips engulfed his cock and she gave it a big long suck while her tongue swirled around it. Mark gasped and twitched as she went to town on him. She positioned herself and was able to get most of his cock down her throat before having to pull out. She kept at it and after several times Mark grunted and came in her mouth.

Breanne's eyes got wide as her mouth filled up and for a second Mark was sure she would spit it out. But she focused and grinned around his cock and began to gulp it down. Some did spill but she took most of it. She giggled and ran her fingers around her face and licked the bits of cum up from her fingertips. She looked down at his cock and said "Oh Master! I made a mess, let me clean it up."

Breanne licked him clean and it started to get him hard. Mark put his hand on her head and stopped her. "To the bedroom. Now." He said.

Breanne sank back on her knees and put her hands together and bowed. "Yes Master." She said and followed him to the bedroom.

Mark was done with being slow. He spun her around and kissed her hard on the lips. She wrapped her arms around him and returned the kiss with passion. Mark backed her to the bed and pushed her down onto it. He tore off his shirt and kicked off his pants. Breanne scooted back on the bed and he crawled after her and shoved her legs apart. He shoved his face into her wet pussy and licked at the lace covering it. Breanne giggled loudly and her fingers pulled it aside as Mark's tongue darted in and began to lick her clean shaven pussy lips.

Breanne was soon sighing and moaning as Mark went to town. After he had her good and worked up he crawled up and slid into her. She sucked her breath loudly and said "OH MASTER!!" in a loud voice. Mark began to pump into her and she reacted quickly, pushed back against him hard and shifting her thighs to help with the motion. Mark pumped harder and harder and she bucked wildly under him.

"Oh Master! Oh Master! Oh FUCK Master! I am your slave! Fuck your harem slave! I'm so glad you enslaved me Master! Fuck your slave's brains out Master! OH MASTER!!" Breanne finally screamed out as Mark yelled out as he came hard into his slave's pussy. Breanne thrashed several times and then tapered off into some twitching and finally went limp with a contented sigh.

Mark flopped on the bed next to her and let out a long breath. "Excellent work slave. I see you remembered the clause about having no inhibitions and enjoying sex as a slave to the fullest."

Breanne giggled and snuggled up to him. "Of course, Master. I read the whole thing and I fully understand what I must do to fulfill the contract. You are pleased, that means I am doing my job. If I am doing my job, then I am happy."

Mark nodded. "Excellent. Rest a bit, and then we will go again. Tell me slave, have you ever done anal?

Breanne snickered. "No Master. My husband and I were not adventurous in our sex lives. We had fun, but nothing like this. The contract may have bound me to you, but it has released my mind and body from any hang-ups about sex or pleasure. Truly your wish is my command. I would LOVE to try anal, and then, anything else you desire."

Mark snickered and kissed his slave who returned it with enough passion to start to harden him up again. Mark had his slave suck on him while he reached over and got some lube. He spun her around and lubed up her asshole. She got into a doggie position and Mark slowly eased his cock into her tight asshole.

Mark grinned at the vision in the mirror. Breanne, once his boss, was now naked on all fours on his bed biting down on a pillow with an expression of pain and pleasure as he slowly eased his cock into her. After some effort he got all the way in and slowly pulled out. Then back and out, back and out, back and out as his pace sped up quickly. Breanne grunted into the pillow and squirmed. She was soon making muffled screaming sounds into the pillow that turned Mark on even more. He got closer and closer but what finally put him over the edge was when she twisted the pillow and Mark saw her wedding ring. He remembered her saying "I have to attend my Master" to her husband and blew his load into her. She thrashed hard and Mark heard the pillow rip in her teeth. He bucked as he shot his cum into her and she thrashed several times before flopping forward with a gurgling moan muffled by a mouthful of torn pillow case and foam pillow.

Looking in his mirror Mark saw she was actually cross eyed and drooling. Mark crawled over and pulled the stuff out of her mouth and said "Breanne? Are you still in there?"

It took a couple of tries but Breanne finally was able to babble out a "Yes Master". Mark ordered her to go clean up and she walked like a sailor on a three day drunk into the bathroom. Mark lay back on his bed with a huge smile.

"This is nice. And I have a whole weekend of this. And a bunch of that paper. Annnnnnnddddd I just might know a couple other concubines in waiting who are not so careful with their signatures."

12