Contractual Obligation Ch. 02

Story Info
Mark gets another contract signed.
5.9k words
4.61
82.1k
95
11

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,331 Followers

MONDAY AT THE OFFICE

Mark yawned as he refilled his coffee cup for the third cup before lunch. His weekend had been a long one and he was beat. His slave had more than proven she had no inhibitions when it came to sex and pleasing him. He had fucked Breanne loopy all day Saturday and well into the night. She had awakened him late Sunday with a blowjob, and they had gone at it all day and well into the night.

They had done everything Mark had ever dreamed of and even some stuff he hadn't (thank you Google!) and Breanne had done everything he wanted with a giggle and a "Yes Master, your wish is my command". She was looking a bit frazzled herself, but had cleaned up well.

Mark was still a bit weirded out by how her husband had seemed to take this in stride. No cops, no phone calls, no texts. He had bought it up with Breanne and she had looked at him a bit oddly and replied "Well of course he hasn't done any of that. The contract is very clear and he is a law abiding man. He understands my obligations and won't interfere." Mark thought back to what the old man had said about how contracts signed on this paper had power over everyone involved and had simply wondered how far he might push it.

When they went into work Mark had decided he didn't want to test the reality bending a great deal yet. Mark had Breanne act normal as there were some others in the firm Mark was thinking of taking under contract and he didn't want anyone to be on their guard.

One of which was walking past him to the elevators. Summer Morgan was a six foot tall Brazilian woman who had put herself through college on scholarships and had played volleyball for fun. She still played beach volleyball in the summer and he had seen her at the firm's company picnic in an athletic two piece and had to keep his hard on concealed along with just about every other male there. She had a set of 34 CC tits, lovely tanned skin, lustrous long black hair, dark brown eyes a man could sink into and a laugh that would make a man hard at 20 paces.

Summer was only two years older than he was and a very junior partner in the firm. She would likely go far, she had been taken as a protégé by one of the senior partners and she was an ace at property law. She had been a key assistant in several high profile land and development cases and everyone was pretty sure that in about another three or four years she would be moving up.

Mark had worked with her on a couple of cases and he knew that at the moment she was without a boyfriend, and had a VERY bad habit.

Summer had a signature stamp with her name on it. Given her current low rank she didn't use it much, but she had filled out a notarized statement that her stamp was equivalent to her actual signature due to several cases that occurred all over the state, once; and her signature being needed. The company had not moved to digital signatures yet so this was the solution. She kept meaning to tear up the form, but she had forgotten about it. Better yet, her stamp, which should have been locked up was sitting in her desk drawer.

And Mark was never one to waste an opportunity. He quickly texted Breanne to call Summer's secretary over a lost document and have her run it over at once to her office on the other side of the floor. Mark was walking by when the call came in and the woman jumped up and headed out quickly. Mark looked around and slipped into the office quickly. He dug quickly thru her desk and found the stamp and the form which he slipped into his jacket. He slipped out and ducked around the corner just as the secretary came back.

Mark moved back to his desk and pulled out the contract. He had made some modifications based on his weekend experience.

For one he had added household duties as one of the tasks. Breanne had refused to do any cleaning other than her own clothes and possibly her room and had tossed the contract back in his face on it. "It states very clearly what is expected of me as a harem slave and concubine. Manual labor, cleaning, or any of that is NOT noted here and I will not do any of it if ordered, Master." She had said with a very prim voice as she sat back naked on the bed and reapplied her ruby red lipstick.

Mark had checked it over and over and she was right. So Mark was fixing that with his soon to be slave. Mark, however, didn't want to make things more complicated with more clauses as that would allow for more chances for a loophole. He simply put in the contract that said harem slave would assist in household duties such as cleaning, serving, and cooking. He didn't want a maid after all, but after this weekend he knew there would be lots of cleaning up to be done.

Oddly enough Breanne had helped some when he just asked her nicely to pick up her things. She had said she couldn't be commanded to do cleaning, but didn't mind helping if asked nicely. That's what she and her husband had done and she saw no reason to be a complete bitch about it.

He also was inserting a clause about money. Any goods or money that the slave had would become her Master's once taken as a concubine. Mark had found out that despite Breanne being completely submissive sexually, she flat refused to provide him access to her accounts or give him any money. She had offered to loan him some, but had again quoted the contract stating that she was not obligated to give him any of her money or property. When Mark had commented on her not being a good slave she had sniffed and said "I was tricked. And while I love being your concubine and enjoy the sex and pleasing you in any sexual manner you desire, I am still seeking a way out of the contract. I will take advantage of any loophole I can to stop you from having control over me."

Mark had been surprised by the honest response but looking back on the contract he could see now how the old man's comment about testing loopholes was true. Mark had covered lots of things, but was now seeing how he had missed some stuff. Breanne wouldn't betray him, per se, and she was fully loyal, but she was still looking for a way out.

After making some corrections Mark was very glad he had put in the final clause of "Once the contract is voided, said slave will regain free will and may return to previous lifestyle. However, said previous slave may not attempt to take revenge against her former Master in any way shape or form and will simply accept that part of her life as complete and done." Breanne had already found several ways to counter some of his wishes and he knew that taking more lawyers would be increasing the chances of someone finding that loophole.

Mark did one last check of his contract and with a smile stamped Summer's name on it. He quickly pulled out his notary stamp, stamped it, and signed. With a smile he picked up the contract and went over to Breanne's office. He told the secretary he had some important paperwork for her and she let him in.

Breanne looked up as Mark closed the door. "Please review this Ma'am. I just completed it."

Breanne nodded and read it over. "It appears that all is in order. Summer is a smart girl but I told her to get rid of that stamp. Well, she is legally your slave now. I see you learned about additional services from me."

"Yes indeed. I want a full service slave after all. You lucked out, but now I need you to call her in here so I can serve her."

Breanne nodded and paged Summer. Shortly there was knock on the door and Summer walked in. She nodded to Mark in a friendly way and said "Ma'am, I was told you have something I need to see."

"Yes, please note the last page of this contract and then read the whole thing." Breanne said as she handed it over. Summer looked at it and her eyes widened as she saw her stamped name. She opened her mouth but Breanne said "Please read the entire contract before you say anything."

Summer nodded and read the whole thing from front to back. She had a resigned look by the last page and handed the contract over to Mark.

Mark smiled and said "Any questions?"

Summer shook her head. "No. It's all very complete. I understand my duties and what is required of me. My stamp is legally binding, and it's my own fault I didn't lock it up or get rid of it."

"Yes, it is on you about the stamp. Now then slave, when we are in private I am called Master. Understand?"

"Yes Master."

"Good. Today you will work on transferring you money and other property into my name, Breanne has the needed information for you to begin work. Tonight you work late and you will come home with us and I will fuck you then."

"Yes Master, I understand."

"Oh one more thing. Put this on. And Breanne, I have one for you as well."

Mark had purchased them online Saturday during a break and he was very excited about them. They were silver necklaces in a woven pattern that fit tightly around the neck. They looked very nice but one would almost think they were collars. They had a little clasp on the front to hang a dangle or jewel or something from and Mark had some nice pendants on them.

"These are your collars. You will never take them off except if I say so or if you are washing. You can wear whatever you want to on them during the day, but once complete you will replace them with this." Mark said as he handed them each a little tag that said "Property of Mark, if found please return to her Master."

Breanne and Summer both nodded and put on the collars. Mark looked at Summer and smiled "Now, a couple of things, I don't believe you have a boyfriend now but if you do, break up with him. You are mine now and I am not sharing you with anyone. You will work hard and at your current rate you will be a partner soon. I get your money and I expect you to put forth a big effort." Summer nodded and asked "I understand Master. I request time to study that contract as per the section under "Rights of the Slave" though."

Mark nodded. "I will afford you time tonight to study it in detail. However, no notes or any written record is allowed. Only what you can keep in your head. You cannot study it at work, and as per the contract you cannot tell anyone about this or request outside assistance."

"Yes Master I understand." Summer replied.

"Good, now go. Breanne, bend over your desk. I'm going to fuck you from behind."

"Yes Master. May I suggest you spank me for a bit? That gets me excited and will help get me in the mood."

"Ah, very good and you are meeting your obligation of making every experience fun for all involved. Yes bend over and hike up that skirt."

Summer picked up her files and left as Mark locked up his new contract in his briefcase. He undid his belt and doubled it up. He then gave Breanne a quick smack across her ass and she yelped. "Ouch! Master, I was not rea..."

SMACK!

Breanne yelped again but Mark noticed how she trembled and heard her hiss. He smacked her again and she trembled and bit down on her sleeve.

"Nice slave, you like being spanked don't you?" SMACK!

"Ouch! Yes Master! It was a dirty secret of mine. My husband never knew about it."

SMACK!

Mark grinned as she yipped and then let out a low growl. Mark reached down and rubbed her ass through her tight black lace panties and noticed a small wet spot. He grinned and gave her another smack. Breanne let out a low moan and wiggled her ass some more.

"Oh Master! Yes! Oh, this is so dirty! You enslaving me by a trick, whipping me in my own office! You are a bad man!"

SMACK!

"OOOOOOOOO!! I LOVE this Master! Whip your slave! Break me!"

"Oh, I'll do that! You just tried to give me a command, and that is a whipping offence!" Mark stated and then gave her about ten smacks with his belt. She moaned and was sobbing by the end of it.

"Oh Master! Take me! Punish your slave! Please fuck me! On my desk, take me on my desk!" she begged as Mark ran his fingers up and down her wet snatch.

Mark laughed and with a grunt ripped her lace panties off. He dropped his pants and without warning shoved his cock into her slick pussy. Breanne let out a yelp and then a moan of pleasure as Mark began to pump into her. She sucked her breath and grabbed the edge of her desk as Mark thrust away.

Mark was having a blast. He was fucking a partnered lawyer in her own office on her own desk and she was begging him to do it! He grunted and slammed her hard against the desk and after several minutes he gasped and came in her hard. She let out another yelp and then a sigh as she went limp on her desk.

Mark pulled out and let his cum dribble all over her ass and then her chair. He let his slave enjoy the afterglow of a solid fuck for a moment and then snapped his fingers.

"Slave, clean me up."

"Yes Master. I obey!" Breanne pushed up with a nasty grin on her face and dropped to her knees. She started to lick him and slurped down his cum like it was a tasty snack. She worked fast and then licked herself clean as well. Breanne gave his cock a big kiss and then put it away and zipped him up. She looked up at him and smiled.

"Did I do well, Master?"

Mark nodded and stumbled back a bit. "Yeah, oh fuck yeah, you did well. You were not faking it or anything! You enjoyed that?"

"Oh yes, Master! Master, I have had many dirty fantasies but I am now getting to act on them. I have had dreams about my husband sneaking in here during lunch and fucking me on my desk, but I never had the courage to ask him to try. You just came in and did it! You called me your slave and just took control! I love my husband, Master, but I LOVE being ordered around and being treated like this! It's so damned dirty and nasty I just get wet thinking about it. My God! I can hardly wait to get home and have you fuck me as your slave again! Shit! Fuck me again, NOW, Master!"

"Hold on, slave. I liked it too, and I'm glad you have come to terms about being a slave. But I need you as a lawyer doing your job. I don't want your life ruined because you also happen to be my slave on the side." Mark stated.

Breanne looked at him and then laughed. "Oh Master! That is so sweet but so naïve. I'm your slave, I will do anything you command within the contract. But now, I want to do more than that. I'll willingly give you my salary if you do this to me every day. I know I am not supposed to ask you my Master for anything like this, but you are hitting my deepest fetishes and I want MORE!"

Mark grinned. "Really? Hmmmm, are you willing to renegotiate your contract with me? Let me add on additional duties, levy contributions from your salary for my use, in exchange for me addressing some of your fantasies?"

Breanne smiled evilly. "Master, I would LOVE to do that."

Mark nodded. "Very well. We will discuss this further tonight at the house. You may NOT discuss this with anyone else, or seek help from anyone, or have written records outside of my abode. Also, I limit you to one phone call a week to your husband for ten minutes, discuss only things you have to talk about, nothing about your duties or your Master or anything about being a slave. Understood?"

Breanne put her hands together and bowed her head. "Oh yes Master, I understand. Master, a question. If this continues I think I will become very much attached to being a slave. If that happens, can I divorce my husband?"

Mark blinked at that. He hadn't figured that question would ever come about, given that someone enslaved would want to be free, most likely. But apparently, he had picked out a freaky slave and she was digging the life.

"We will address that later. Now get back to work. Your contribution to me will be 50% of your earnings. Also, from now on you go commando to work."

"Yes Master, I hear and obey."

Mark nodded and headed out the door.

LATER THAT DAY AFTER FIVE

Summer was working at her desk when she heard a knock. She looked up and saw her Master standing there. She thought it was a bit odd that she thought that way since she was actually a full lawyer and he was just a clerk, but she remembered she was under contract and that was that.

"Yes? I'm just finishing this final review, do I need to stop now?"

Mark smiled as he strode in like he owned the place and she reflected that he did actually own her so she couldn't really fault him. "Yes, and smart move on your part. Breanne tried to tell me Friday she needed more time so I had to punish her. Not that she minded it in the end. You normally take the subway correct?"

"Yes Master, at least until later this month when I get a parking place."

Mark walked around her desk and pulled out a long leather leash. He clipped one end to her collar necklace and smiled. "There, now my new slave is properly leashed. Tell me, how do you like being leashed?"

Summer thought a moment and said "Well Master, it's a bit embarrassing, but it's also kind of turning me on. It's dirty and it's so wrong, but part of me is excited by it."

"Good. We will work on the excited part. As my slave you are going to be used as a sex toy. I'm going to fuck you all kinds of ways and you will do anything I desire. As per your contract you will attempt to enjoy it as much as possible and embrace this new lifestyle. Breanne has already had some major mindset changes due to being able to live some fantasies out with me, so I expect you to do so as well. When we get to my place, you will tell me your deepest secrets and desires."

"Yes Master, I understand and obey."

Mark tugged on her leash and she stood and let herself be led out the door to the elevator. Breanne was already in the car waiting for them. She had a smile on her face and a bit of a dreamy look in her eyes. She nodded to Summer as Mark made her sit on her knees in the back of the SUV. Mark unzipped and pulled her collar down.

"I get a blowjob by a slave right after work, so get to it. Do you have experience in giving blowjobs?"

"Some Master, I did it in college and law school with some boyfriends."

"Give me your best head, and then we will work on it."

Summer unzipped her Master and slowly eased his cock out of his pants. She licked it several times and then began to suck on it. Mark gave her tips on what to do and she proved to be a fast learner. Mark came in her mouth and she gagged on it and let a lot spill out. Mark frowned.

"That's a whipping offense. Ten lashes when we get home, you swallow my cum unless I say otherwise."

"Yes Master, I am sorry Master." Summer said as she bowed her head.

Once back at Mark's place Breanne went back to change into her slave lingerie and Mark took Summer to the "fun room". Mark had a spare bedroom and they had modified it over the weekend to be a sex den. Mattress and cushions on the floor, black lights, several racks on the wall holding toys, whips and other items, and two chains with homemade shackles finished it off.

Mark led his newest slave in and pulled out a knife. He told her to turn around and proceeded to cut off all her clothes. He then chained her naked body into the shackles and pulled out a short cat'o nine tails. He held it up under her eyes and they widened.

"You like pain slave?"

"Master, I honestly don't know. I've never tried this before."

"Count off the lashes, if you screw up the count we start over."

SMACK!

"OUCH!! One!" Summer cried out.

"One, Master! Repeat the count!"

SMACK!

"YEOW! ONE, MASTER!"

"Better."

SMACK!

"YIEEEE! TWO, MASTER!"

Mark didn't go easy on his slave. She needed to know he was truly in charge and she counted off with no issue. She was sobbing and crying at the end and Mark smiled.

"Now, will you spill my cum again, slave?"

"Sniff, no, Master! I will be a good slave! I swear!"

Mark was now getting hard. Seeing this woman, once a fairly strong and independent woman now chained in front of him calling him Master was turning him on something fierce.

Mark released her from the chains and led her into the main room. Breanne was already there in her black stocking and heels with garter belt. Her hair was now put up in a bun and she had a thick layer of makeup on. She dropped to her knees and bowed when Mark walked in.

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,331 Followers
12