Contractual Obligation Ch. 03

Story Info
Mark contracts a third woman, and does some testing.
7.2k words
4.71
67.9k
73
13

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,332 Followers

Thanks for all the comments on this story thus far. I hope you enjoy this next chapter, and please keep the feedback coming. Be polite, and be useful. If you just say "It's sucks" I'll delete it. Tell me why you don't like it or what your issue is and just maybe I can make some improvements. Thank you and enjoy.

*****

THURSDAY, LATE AFTERNOON

Mark knocked and entered Breanne's office. She was wearing a tasteful, but sexy suit with a knee length skirt and a creamy white blouse that was a bit lower cut than she normally wore and a bit tighter, but nothing that really raised any eyebrows. Mark had her and Summer both start going for the "professional, but sexy" look and enjoyed the view at work.

Summer was becoming a bit of an exhibitionist as well, but Mark made sure she kept it fully professional at work. But she had flashed her tits at a couple of men during the drive home and had come to enjoy fucking in front of the living room window with the lights on and the drapes open.

Breanne encouraged her along and was trying to talk her into a tattoo. Breanne was now "Head of the Harem" according to an addendum to her original contract which she had helped Mark write. She had negotiated quite hard with Mark on several items. She had insisted on having the ability to command all additional slaves, excepting if it went against Mark's orders and wishes, and Mark had given her some power to do that. She had given up a larger share of her earnings to Mark to make it happen and he was now getting some handsome income to help him run his harem. She also received the right to review all contracts Mark made and make recommendations. Mark was pleased with her and could tell he had woken up a freaky beast, but one that was definitely pushing the limits in terms of what the contract allowed.

Monday afternoon Mark had identified his next slave to be, but had been very careful about the planning. Now it was time to move.

Mark closed the door and took care of the actual work first. He still had a job to do, and he did it well. In fact, thanks to some inside information from his two slaves he was actually crushing his job. Breanne had let him know that at the current rate he would get an offer of employment when he had passed the bar.

Once that was complete he got down to real business. "I have a file for you to send electronically, with an IMPORTANT mark on it."

"Certainly. To whom am I sending it?"

"Shannon Baker."

Breanne's face lit up with a wicked look. Under Mark's contractual influence, Breanne was rapidly becoming a rather perverted sex slave. She and Summer had already had lesbian sex several times, and numerous three ways. Mark had carefully encouraged her dirty fantasies and was really enjoying the results. He had let her punish Summer last night with a whip and he had seen some true pleasure cross her face. Mark could tell she was already thinking about how fun his newest slave could be.

"Master that is a wonderful choice. Mmmmmmmm, she is a doll!"

Shannon was a tall Japanese-Black mixed race woman. She was about 28 or 29, a swimmer, and had a tight body with small, but very perky, tits. She was part of the criminal law section, usually defending white collar type criminal suspects. Smart, driven, and currently dating someone, but it was pretty obvious she wasn't really serious about him.

"Glad you approve. The electronic document is my improved contract and she can sign electronically. She sends it back to you, I print on your private printer and stamp. Wait until about 3:55pm, send it, and call her in a rush. She's got a meeting with a client and will be in a hurry. She won't read it, especially if you tell her it's a rush job for the company insurance. Play it up and let's reel her in."

Breanne licked her lips and nodded. She loaded up the file and typed up the email. She set it up and mailed it. She then called Shannon while Mark listened in.

"Shannon? Hi, Breanne here. Sorry, I know you are in a rush, but I just sent an updated insurance form that I need you sign right away. No, I don't know what happened, but we need to complete this today and you are the last one. I need it now. Okay, thanks."

Breanne smiled at her Master. "We should have it in a moment Master."

Mark smiled and sat in Breanne's chair. He had his slave unzip him and give his cock a nice massage while he waited and in a couple of minutes he was rewarded with a "Ding!" sound of an arriving email.

It was from Shannon and simply said "Here, thanks" with an attached file. Mark opened and sure enough it was signed electronically. With a smile he ordered Breanne to stand in a corner, close her eyes and plug her ears while humming to herself until he tapped her. Mark didn't want to let her know about the paper as he was discovering that his slaves still had a surprising amount of free will in terms of what they could and couldn't do and he didn't want them to get any ideas about tricking him.

He loaded up the printer and quickly ran the contract. He unloaded the printer, and then stamped and signed the contract. He grinned as he tapped Breanne on her shoulder. "Done. Slave number three just joined. We'll reel her in later tonight."

Breanne smiled and wrapped her arms around Mark's neck. "Wonderful, Master. I just love new slaves! They are soooo much fun! MMmmmmmm, I have always had a dirty fantasy about having sex with a black woman, and now it comes true!"

"Sure thing slave, AFTER I get my fun out of the way."

Breanne giggled as she put her hands together and bowed her head. "Of course Master. But a slave can look forward to her reward, can't she?"

Mark chuckled and left the office with his real work and started to finish up for the day.

Shortly after 5pm Mark and his two slaves departed. Mark had a rotation going so they left at different times and places. Breanne left last and picked him up at a subway stop and then Summer, outside a coffee shop. Then home for relaxation time. Mark would sit down while his slaves changed into slave clothing and then Summer would bring him a beer. She would fan him while Breanne gave him a nice slow blowjob. Once done, they would bathe in his large tub and then they would dress him in a silk robe and slippers for supper. Summer would cook and set the table while Breanne would dance for him. He would eat by himself and his slaves would eat off of paper plates in the kitchen. Then Summer would clear the table.

Mark would then allow his slaves to review their contracts for exactly one hour. Mark had been nervous about that part, but he had allowed it as part of the challenge. Now he was pretty relaxed. Breanne appeared to have given up and fully embraced being a sex slave while Summer kept at it. Breanne would sometimes go over and whisper in Summer's ear and Summer would frown and shake her head vigorously and dig back in. Mark timed it carefully and when he said time both slaves would bring him the contracts and he would lock them up.

Tonight Mark decided to see how Summer was coming along. He took the contract and said "Slave, how is your research coming along?"

"Master, the contract appears to have covered everything I can think of. Slave Breanne tells me that with her help you have me in an ironclad contract that I cannot break or get out of and I should embrace my new life."

Mark looked at Breanne who was smiling evilly. She simply shrugged and giggled and licked her lips. Mark smiled and said "Breanne, are you saying you have given up? You think that Summer should give up too?"

"Yes Master. I can't find anything that I can use and I am very much enjoying my life as a pampered slave. I don't have to do any work, just lounge about and fuck my Master and work on looking hot. Mmmmmmm that is a fun life Master. Summer should embrace it."

"Easy for you to say, I signed a contract that makes me part maid. I don't mind looking sexy, fucking and the sex is awesome, but having to cook and clean is annoying." Summer retorted as Mark laughed.

"Don't worry about it slave. In fact, leave the rest of the cleaning for our NEWEST addition. Let's reel her in shall we?"

Both of Mark's slaves smiled and sat down next to him on the couch. Summer began to play with his cock while Breanne licked his ear. Mark pulled out Summer's phone and sent a text to Shannon. It said "As per your signed contract (see attached), you will stop what you are doing, go to this shop (pin drop attached) and pick up a package for Shannon, drive to this address (see second pin drop), change in the car, and then come up to apartment 72. You will obey your contract in terms of communication with others, Your Master."

Mark sent it off and let his head lean back as Breanne lowered her head to double team his cock with Summer. Mark was rock hard and nearly cumming when he heard a "Ding" from Summer's phone. He picked it up and read the response.

"I obey, en route to pick up package now."

Mark sent a quick reply "Very good, but when addressing me privately you call me Master."

Another reply came in a moment "I understand, Master, my apologies."

Mark chuckled and let his slaves finish him off. He lay there in the post orgasm haze and enjoyed the feelings of two nice tongues licking him clean. He nearly dropped off when a knock was heard. Mark roused himself and ordered his two slaves to follow. He peeped through the view hole and with a big grin opened the door.

Shannon gave him a deep curtsy and said "Master, I have come as you have commanded. I hope I meet with your approval."

Mark leered at his newest slave. Shannon was a looker with her light chocolate skin, almond eyes, dark black hair and perky tits. She was about 5 foot 11 inches and the bright red lipstick she was wearing stood out brightly against her skin and dark eyes. She was dressed as a French Maid in a French Maid lingerie costume with a very short lace skirt and lacey white apron, black stockings with white bows and a garter belt, high heeled black slippers, long black gloves and a little maid's hat. Her top was strapless and Mark could see it would likely slip down as she minced around, which was fine by him. She even had a little feather duster.

She gave him a sexy pout and Mark waved her in. He shut the door behind her and walked right up behind her. His hands ran up and down her body and she let out a gasp. Mark nibbled her ear and whispered "Very good slave. You read your contract?"

"Yes Master, I read it twice over. It was very clear and very extensive. I, ohhhhhhhhhh, oooooooo Master, that is very nice."

Mark kissed her gently up and down her neck as his hands gently felt up her thighs and her ass. He had been working with his other two slaves and now had a very good idea about how to touch a woman and make her putty.

Mark traced his finger up between her cleavage and up her throat as she sighed. Her head leaned back and they kissed gently. Mark kept her facing forward and tipped her head back as he slowly made out with her, caressing her body and letting his fingers gently explore his latest slave.

Shannon obviously enjoyed the attention. She moaned and when Mark's fingers gently rubbed her clit she let out a little gasp and then a slight whine as he began to rub it. She sucked her breath hard as Mark kissed her hard. His fingers pushed in and began to work it. Shannon's eyes rolled back and then snapped open with a gasp as Breanne's tongue joined the play by her snatch. Before she could speak Mark kissed her hard and whispered "Shhhh, enjoy the attentions of the other slaves, slave. This is your life now, relax and enjoy the pleasure you are being allowed to have."

Shannon babbled something and with one arm grabbed Mark by his hair and pulled him down for a deep kiss. They kissed and she began to twitch and jerk and then with a loud gasp and a startlingly loud "YES!" Shannon came hard. Breanne lapped her up which caused Shannon to twitch hard and thrash about until Mark ordered Breanne to stop it. He released Shannon who stumbled forward two steps and then flopped to the ground in a giggling sighing heap. After a few moments she looked back at her Master who now had his two other slaves on their knees curled around his legs smiling at her.

"That was amazing Master! I have never had such fun before! If this is my life I do believe I just might come to enjoy it."

"It is your welcome. You are my slave and you will remain until I release you. You screwed up though; you came before you made your requests for study time for contract release. Under your contract, if you don't ask for it before I make you cum you forfeit that right. So no research for you."

Shannon blinked and then remembered the clause about that. "Oh shit! You tricked me Master! With that amazing foreplay that turned my brain into sexual mush! Dirty pool, just like tricking me into signing it with Breanne's help."

"Yes slave, very dirty pool. Do not bring it up again. As per contract, you will assume your role when in my household. Understood?"

Shannon blinked and then got a bit of an odd look to her eyes. She stood and gave a deep curtsy again and then said "Of course Monsieur, I live to serve" with a deep French accent. She straightened and then looked around. She made a "tisk" sound and then turned back around.

"Monsieur, dis house is filthy! A proper Master cannot, how you ze, live here. I will clean it now, yes?"

Mark laughed and nodded. Shannon turned and began to pick up things and put things away while his two slaves stared at her.

Mark snickered. "I noticed how well Summer's accent developed with my commands and clauses so I decided to see how well this might work. In her contract, when not engaged as a slave she is a French maid complete with accent. I read her professional bio and it turns out she minored in French in college, so it's easy to build on. She's still Shannon, but she is Shannon the maid. If I say "Slave Shannon" she'll be a horny little sex kitten like you two."

Breanne leaned in and gave her Master a long lick on his cock. "Oh Master that is so fucking HOT! You can make any bitch into any type of bitch you want! Fuck, I'm wet thinking about it. Let's go fuck!"

Mark gently pulled her off his leg. "Oh, I'm going to fuck, but I'm fucking my new maid. You two head back to the room and fuck each other senseless. I've got a mess to make."

Mark followed Shannon into the kitchen and she turned around with a little yelp when he pinched her ass. "Monsieur! Please! I need to clean ze kitchen! I do not have time for the fucking of around, no?"

Mark pushed her back up against the fridge and kissed her passionately. "Oh, yes you DO have ze time for the fucking of around, my little French slut!" He picked her up and slammed her against the fridge. Her legs came up and wrapped around him while she started to babble in a mix of French and heavily accented English which Mark shut up with a kiss. His hard cock nosed around her sex a bit and then found the hole. With a loud gasp Shannon shut up and let out a grunt of pleasure. Mark slammed her against the fridge while she growled and grunted and clawed his back with her red nails. After several minutes she tensed and let out a scream and they climaxed as one.

Mark held her for a bit and then let go. His new slave slid to the ground in a heap and looked around with glassy eyes and a few odd murmurs in French. Her maid's getup was torn and stained and her makeup was smeared but her glassy eyed stare and her dopey smile told Mark that she had enjoyed it.

"Maid Shannon, this kitchen is a sty. Clean it up, I want it spotless and pristine and I want it yesterday do you understand?"

Shannon blinked and stood up. Her eyes regained focus and she curtsied again. "Of course Master, it shall be done immediately." She then set to work like she was possessed. Mark smiled and said "Once this is clean, Slave Shannon will come to the bed room and join the fun."

"Of course Master. It shall not be long."

Mark went in and jumped into a sweating pile of Breanne and Summer and after about a half hour the pile grew by one Shannon. Mark passed out with a smile on his face to the sounds of three giggling slaves licking him clean. His dreams were of more slaves and by the next morning he was full of plans for additional recruits.

The next morning was damned near a disaster. They were all late to work. Breanne nearly missed a court date and got a royal ass chewing from one of the senior partners. Mark was late on a couple of files and got his ass chewed as well. Summer and Shannon didn't get reamed out but did get the disapproving stares from some of the more senior members.

That focused Mark rather quickly. Harems were fucking awesome, but having to take care of three hot women was expensive as he was finding out. Even with a large chunk of their salary, the food, clothes, gym memberships (he wanted hot bodies and that required work) and even makeup (Mark liked his women with nice thick makeup) was adding up fast. He needed his job, he needed his slaves to keep their jobs, and that meant he needed to keep his shit straight.

Mark worked his ass off the rest of the day and made sure his slaves did too. That night instead of the "fuck until you collapse" pattern, he instead set out a schedule to get everyone back on track. He set up a rotation of partners, with Wednesday being a short orgy night, and made sure that everyone had time to focus on work as needed. He still had his slaves undress him, bath, and feed him, but he made it shorter and more to the point. He also allowed them the freedom to swap dates with each other depending on work load, but they were still required to fuck him on orgy nights, weekends, and at least once a week.

Mark had also taken Breanne's advice on the contract clause about guilt with Shannon and instead of giving her an option had put it in as a requirement. Mark had immediately noticed the difference between her and Summer. Shannon fully embraced her "French Maid" role, and being a slave. After some questioning Mark had found out she was big on oral sex, loved to 69, and was also bi-sexual. Her blowjobs were things of art as far as Mark was concerned.

Summer still resisted giving in, but Mark watched her closely to see if she had come up with anything and so far she had no luck.

The next several days went pretty well. They all worked hard and Breanne won a big court case which got her a large bonus. She had smiled when she had reminded Mark that bonuses were NOT covered in the contract so she would be keeping it. Mark frowned and made a note for future use on that one.

Mark did do some kinky shit at work though, even with his focus. None of his slaves wore panties or any type of bottom underwear. Mark had also had them wear remote controlled vibrators. Mark didn't use them much but did mess with Shannon once while they were in a staff meeting. She was barely able to keep a straight face and was a sweating mess by the time they were done. One of the partners had asked if she was okay and she had replied with some embarrassment that she was having some "lady's issues" and needed a bit of time. The senior partner had flushed and coughed and then cut the meeting short. Mark had fucked her in a broom closet 5 minutes later.

Mark was loving his life and was scoping around for a new slave, but he seemed to have run out of possibilities. While there were some hot women around, they weren't his type and he was still wanting to go slow in terms of using his contracts to alter people. He admitted to himself he had been very lucky in that Breanne had been a closet freak who enjoyed this lifestyle, and that Summer and Shannon also had some fetishes and kinks that made them easier to mold. But he wasn't ready to press his luck that far yet.

And then he got a chance to test it without any issues.

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,332 Followers
12