Contractual Obligation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,357 Followers

Summer shuddered at that and Breanne giggled and nibbled her earlobe. "Yes, you are turned on by this. You love being watched. Master has found your hidden desire, and has allowed you to enjoy it. Give in, become guilt free, and enjoy your servitude."

Summer let out a low moan and shook her head a bit, but Mark pulled on her leash. With downcast eyes Summer followed Mark to Breanne's SUV. Mark put her in the back under a blanket and then handcuffed her hands behind her back and then her ankles. Summer couldn't figure out where they went from all the turns but suddenly they stopped. She heard voices and blinked as the blanket was pulled off. She saw her Master and another man. Mark undid her cuffs and then took her by the leash and led her in a door. They went down a hall, though another door, down a flight of stairs and then through another door.

Inside that door was a bar of sorts. Everyone wore masks. Some people were fully naked, others in various suits of S and M getup or leather and latex. Men and women, and men dressed as women and vice versa. Mark led her to a table and pulled off her coat. She was in her normal slave dress: naked, hair done nicely, 7 inch platform gold heels, big bangle jewelry and necklaces. Mark had her kneel beside him and stare at the floor. The light were dimmed and a couple came out on the large stage.

"Watch slave, see how others perform. Remember it, you want to be better than them."

Summer nodded and watched fascinated. The man slowly stripped the woman out of her dress, and then used a knife to cut off her underwear. He had her stand and he posed her and showed her off to the crowd. He then laid her on a pad and knelt down with a large dildo and began to work her pussy. He played with it first, rubbing it and touching it. Summer could see the woman's juices begin to flow and she gasped as the man slowly worked the dildo into the glistening pussy. The woman moaned and her hands roamed her body. She was sweating and she bit down on her own hand as the man worked it faster and faster. After several minutes the woman was thrashing and then with a loud yell came hard on the pad.

The man pulled out the dildo and gave it to the woman who took it and licked it like a lollypop. The crowd clapped and the couple left the stage. Summer was very wet and her hands strayed down between her naked legs.

"Stop slave, no touching until you are on stage. Now watch."

Summer watched several other acts. Two women did a lovely 69 on stage with strap ons, a woman in a black catsuit led a man up on all fours and had him do dog tricks and then fucked him in the ass while he howled and growled. Another couple went up and did some rather vanilla sex and didn't get much applause.

After that one, Mark tugged on her leash and led her up to the stage. He led her into the spotlight. He turned and walked behind her. He unclipped her leash and leaned over and whispered in her ear.

"All the club is watching you. Give in and show them what you are."

Summer had been trying so hard to find a way out of her contract. She had carefully asked every night to review it; she had worked every possible angle she could find; but she was at the end of her line. Mark had found her deepest fantasy and had exploited it. She was a sex fiend now, someone who knew she was hot and loved to show it off to anyone else who might be watching. She loved the feel of strangers eyes undressing her, looking at her cleavage, her pussy uncovered by any underwear. She loved Mark, fucking her against the window for all to see; or on the porch in front of a now regular and growing audience of people in the building next door.

She could no longer deny herself.

"I am Summer, I have no guilt, no remorse, no shame. I embrace being a slave." She said in a simple statement and with that she walked forward slowly with her hands on her hips. She swayed her ass and showed off her body like she was on a catwalk. She moved slowly, moving her hips and her hands to show her body off, every inch of it. She could feel every eye on her and it made her so horny she could barely keep it under control.

She came back to her Master and kissed him deeply. "Master allow your slave to provide you pleasure." She motioned and a man handed up a chair. She guided her Master to it and then slowly undressed him. She undid his pants and shirt slowly, folded them and put them in a neat pile as a slave should do. When he was naked she kissed his body gently starting with the lips and then down. Her hands massaged his arms and legs and back. Mark was stiff already from her slow walking display but she could tell her attentions had him nearly at the edge.

"No Master. Not yet. You must have more pleasure first. Sit now." She sat Mark in the chair and then knelt in front of him. She had been learning from Shannon about blow jobs and she gave what Mark would later call "her masterpiece" of a blowjob. She slowly licked his cock, and then sucked on its tip. She slowly eased it into her mouth and then out. Her slow attention to detail allowed her to take him whole down her throat and when he came she gulped it all down without a drop spilled.

Pulling off a now sweating and panting Mark she gently pulled him down onto a mat on the stage and laid him down. She then began to rub her tits and her pussy on his body and his face. Mark thrashed and she let out a yelp as Mark lifted up his head and gave her pussy a big lick and suck. She responded by firmly planting her pussy on his face and she let out a moan as Mark worked her with his tongue. She reached behind herself and began to play with his cock. Despite her loving care earlier Mark rapidly came to attention and after a few minutes of being licked and nibbled on she spun around and mounted her Master in a reverse cowgirl.

She rubbed her tits and began to pump up and down on her Master. Mark moaned and Summer gasped and panted. She was soon bouncing up and down hard and fast and babbling.

"Oh MASTER! Yes! Fuck me for all to see! I am your slave! I have no shame, no guilt! I am YOURSSSSSS!!"

Summer screamed the last part out as they both came, hard. Summer's whole body twitched like it was the beginning shot of a long war; and Mark thrashed underneath her. As her yell died away, Summer slumped forward and gasped for air.

Then, she heard the applause. She lifted her head and saw the whole club was on their feet clapping loudly. After a few moments Mark gently moved her off of him. He stood and bowed and then clipped her leash. He gently tugged and she stood and put her hands together and bowed low. Mark then led her off the stage and put the coat back on her. He dressed and then had her kneel in a corner for a bit while he talked to several people. He then came and led her back out to the SUV. He put her in the back again and tied the leash to the seat. He said "Sit girl" and Summer sat just like a good slave would.

As they drove home Summer was pretty spaced out. She smiled an empty smile and felt how good her pussy felt. She felt right and she felt like she was at peace with herself. She had no guilt or remorse, she only had a sense of pleasure and happiness. She knew she had given in and that she no longer cared about her contract and finding a way out of it. She was happy being right where she was.

They got home and Mark let her go clean up while he ate. When he finished it was late and he took Summer to bed with him. Instead of fucking he simply held her.

"Are you at peace now? Have you accepted your contract?" He asked.

Summer giggled and replied "Yes Master, doing that, in front of everyone, yes, that showed me what I was and what I enjoyed. I will fight it no longer. I accept my obligations fully and will be your slave until you release me. But Master, can we do that again?"

Mark laughed. "Shit yeah, we can! I have us booked for every Thursday night starting next week. How's that?"

Summer rolled on top of her Master and kissed him hard. "Master you are the best Master a concubine slave could ask for!"

"Yeah, I'm pretty good. But tomorrow is when we get the REAL party started."

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,357 Followers
12