Contractual Obligation Ch. 05

Story Info
Mark gets Brittany, and has a fun exchange with David.
7k words
4.67
48.8k
56
9

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,332 Followers

Mark was nearly twitching with excitement as he waited by the lobby elevators. It was nearly 4pm on Friday and he had just gotten the text from Breanne that Brittany had completed everything and was on her way down. Mark was back in the coffee bar in line for a coffee and grinned as he saw Brittany leave the elevator and click-clack on her heels towards the main doors. She was heading out to a cocktail party and was in a nice red designer dress and matching heels. Her blonde hair was done up in a nice braid and her makeup was expertly done.

She was hanging up her cell and walking out the door as Mark hit send on a text that said "Now". Mark waited and in a few moments got a text back from Breanne that said "Done". Mark got out of line and walked over to the main doors. He exited and saw Brittany walking back up the stairs. He waved a file at her and said "Ms. Sandson? Here, this is the file."

Brittany nodded and took the file. "Thank you. I'm in a hurry, so I just need to sign, then?"

"I need you to read it. Start on page one and you'll understand, this won't take but a few minutes."

Brittany frowned but opened the file. It was flipped to the last page and she saw her signature and the notary stamp and she looked at Mark with a puzzled look. Mark flipped the pages to the first page and said "Please read."

Brittany started to read and a look of shock crossed her face. She looked at Mark and Mark simply said "Read it all, do not ask questions until the end."

Brittany nodded and slowly read the entire contract. He face changed from shock, to anger, to a cross of surprise and embarrassment, to a slight smile, to an evil grin. She looked at Mark when she was done and licked her lips. "It's quite thorough. I understand my obligations."

Brittany looked around with a sly smile on her face. "I don't have any questions other than where and when do we consummate this arrangement. I also want to waive my rights to review of my contract. I will serve it out until released by my Master and will never seek to escape it."

Mark grinned. He had worked some very excellent verbiage into this contract. This contract had clauses which specifically stated that the concubine would have no guilt, shame, remorse, or any other negative issues with being a slave. The concubine would instead have only feelings of love, loyalty, happiness, lustfulness, and obedience and would basically get off by serving as a slave and concubine. The concubine would be horny, and would want to help her Master in any way, shape or form using any and all resources and powers at her disposal. The concubine would also seek to ensure that the harem was always full of beautiful, horny, and lusty slaves who would do anything the Master wanted and that said slave would enjoy helping her Master to enslave others. In short, being a slave would be the ultimate turn on for the contractee and would be so much fun that it would make them give up any willful attempt to find a clause or loophole and escape the contract.

Mark looked into his newest slave's eyes and could see an eager, evil glint to them. She was already turned on simply by being enslaved and he could see lust and desire in them. Mark smiled and said "I have an engagement tonight, already. It's very important and I have to be there. But that works out as it gives you time to set things up. You will order your people to clean out the top two penthouse floors on your 35th street apartment building by Central Park. They will work this weekend on making it into one large penthouse. This folder has the guidance on what you want done. I want it done by Sunday. Once complete you will call this number and tell the man on the other end the address and meet him on Monday morning to let him in to fix up some stuff for me. You will pay him cash, the estimate is in the file and bring extra money in case he runs over. No complaints unless it is shoddy work, pay what he asks."

Brittany nodded and took the file. "Yes Master, of course." She licked her lips and chewed on her index finger. "But Master, your slave is so horny and wants to serve her Master now. Can we please go somewhere and allow me to show you my appreciation for being enslaved? It's in my contract after all."

Mark chuckled. He hadn't thought that part out, but she was right. She was basically quoting her contract that she must serve him to make him fuck her right away. "Heh, maybe I was TOO good at this." Mark thought.

Brittany was a hot number certainly, and dressed to the nines. But Mark wanted to keep this under wraps so he had to be a bit more careful. He looked around and handed her his card. "Call me in five minutes. Go to your car and call from there. We need to keep this professional in the eyes of the public."

Brittany nodded and turned and walked off with a much more pronounced sway in her ass. She had been a head turner before, but now she was really doing it. Mark grinned and went back inside. Instead of going up to his office he headed downstairs. He had found a nice spot that just happened to be in a blind spot for the security cameras and they always parked Breanne's SUV there in case they needed a out of office place to fuck. Mark got in and Brittany called him shortly.

"I'm parked in sublevel 3d, up in the back corner. Pull up next to the Black SUV with tinted windows and get in the back seat."

Mark moved into the back seat and undressed. He flipped down the seats, and spread out some yoga pads and a nice silk sheet he had Shannon the Maid sew for this. He reclined back and heard the hum of a Ferrari as it pulled up next to his SUV. The door opened and a grinning Brittany looked in. Her smile got even bigger as she slid inside and closed the door. Mark hit the lock button and grabbed Brittany by her hair.

"Get naked now. Then put that high class tongue and mouth to work."

Mark lay back on some cushions and watched as Brittany nearly tore her clothing to shreds getting naked. Mark noted with glee she was natural blonde as the little patch of pussy hair matched the hair. Brittany then crawled over to her Master and kissed his cock head. She started very gently and then licked it like a lolly. Then she slowly licked it up and down and then kissed it up and down. Then her moist red lips sealed around his tip and he felt her tongue swirl around it. He hardened rapidly, and she eased more of his cock into her mouth while her tongue worked its magic.

Mark gasped as she eased his entire cock down her throat slowly and then out again. She winked at him and then repeated it. She would hum and moved her tongue as she took him whole in and out and Mark grunted loudly as he came. A grinning Brittany gulped it all down without spilling a drop.

She then sucked on his cock and sucked out every last drop. She then pulled her lips off with a "pop" and giggled. "Yummy! Master, your cum is the best I've ever had."

Mark was sweating and gasping. "Thank you. Damn! I thought Shannon was good at giving head, but that was mind-blowing! You've done this before apparently."

Brittany smiled evilly as she crawled up on him. She kissed him deeply and began to rub her tits against his chest. Mark's hand roamed over her firm buttocks and up and down her tanned and tone belly. Brittany rubbed her wet and slick pussy over his cock and he started to harden up again. She breathed in his ear and whispered "Yes, Master. I have done this many times. I'm a spoiled rich little brat who lives only for fun, and I've fucked everything from the gardener to my daddy's business partner. And his daughter too."

Mark gaped and she laughed. She lifted herself up and eased down onto his cock and began to hump him. "Just sit back, Master, and enjoy. The slut of 5th Avenue is going to show you how we rich girls fuck!"

Mark could only grunt as she tightened down her pussy muscles and gave a little twist. She did that several times and Mark was twitching and his legs were jerking. Brittany laughed and giggled and kept at it. She pulled his hands to her lovely tits and let him rub and caress them. She was soon covered in a sheen of sweat as was Mark; and that just seemed to make her glow. She sped up her humping and Mark was gasping for air. Brittany grabbed him and locked her mouth onto his. Her tongue jammed into his mouth and he sucked in a huge breath when she released him.

Brittany wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him close. "Yes Master! That's it! Now pump into me! Fuck me full of your cum! Fuck me like the slave I am! Fuck me like the spoiled little brat I am!"

Mark growled and then with a loud yell came hard into Brittany who let out her own yell and came at the same time. Mark and Brittany both slid down onto the padding with some after orgasm twitches; and Mark lay there with a goofy look for a bit, while Brittany lit up a cigarette. She giggled as she looked at her Master and blew some smoke in his face.

Mark coughed a bit and focused. "Shit! And I was worried I have to teach you how to be a slut! I might have to have you teach my other slaves how to do it. Shit!"

Brittany laughed and began to slowly jerk Mark off. "Yeah, I'm the poster child for the "spoiled rich girl slut" alright. My mom was a gold-digging bitch who openly fooled around with damned near everything with a cock on it. The only reason my parents stayed together was that my mom was a fucking goddess in bed and my dad was smart enough for an iron clad pre-nup. My parents were pretty open about the situation and the fooled around on each other a lot, but oddly enough I think they still loved each other. Shit, I know my mom and dad fucked wildly in the garden two nights before the accident because I nearly tripped over them while trying to find my damned pet cat that had run off."

Brittany rolled off of Mark and began to pull on her stockings. "My mom taught me about sex and how to manipulate men and women with it, early on. She said that I could live on what we would inherit, but if I was smart I'd go out and ensnare another rich guy and do what she did. And then she raised me to do just that. I had my first fuck at 14, and by 16 I was up to college men. I seduced my entire school staff, I think. I slept with the Principal, Superintendent, just about every male teacher and coach, a couple of the women teachers, just the cute ones, and the school nurse. I had that whole place wrapped around my fingers. College was just one big party for me. Fucked my way through my classes, and once done, started working on finding me that husband. Tonight was going to be a big chance for me, two very rich, handsome, and older men would be at this party and would be easy marks for someone like me. But now I guess that is not something I need to worry about anymore; is it, Master?"

Mark was listening in rapt attention. He had heard Brittany was easy and had a rep for sleeping around but hadn't realized how much of a slut she already was. He grinned as she started to put on her lace panties. "Hold up, Slave. My concubines never wear panties of any kind unless it's part of a lingerie outfit for my pleasure."

Brittany giggled and handed them to Mark who sniffed and threw them in the front seat. Mark lay back and smiled. "You are a perfect slave then. I have you and you have money, connections, and experience. I'm willing to bet you know a lot of other rich hot sluts like you who are perfect for contracting. Am I right?"

Brittany's smile was pure evil, this time. "Oh indeed I do Master. I can get you five of the hottest bitches in Manhattan with a couple of phone calls. But the question is whether or not you can handle them all."

Mark yawned. "Oh I think I'll manage. But I need to be careful, I can only take so many before my ability to contract more runs out. I need to be careful. Four of you might be fine for a while. I'll need to get more as you wear out and get older."

Brittany nodded as she got on her dress and began to fix her hair and makeup. "True." She blinked and smiled. "Master, I'm no lawyer, but I think you are over thinking it."

Mark gave her a puzzled look and she went on. "Master, why do individual contracts? Why not a group contract? Who says this contract only has to include one person? Why not a general contract with lots of spaces to sign that we can add more slaves to as we go?"

Mark's mouth fell open. "Holy shit. I never thought of that! You are fucking brilliant! Of course I can do that. Shit, I can enslave hundreds of women!"

Brittany crawled over and kissed him deeply. "That's my Master! Now you are thinking like a proper rich asshole, how to fuck over the most people at once!"

They kissed and Mark got hard again. Even though he had wanted to keep Brittany on a normal schedule for the weekend while they set things up, they fucked like animals again and Mark woke up to a bump as he saw Breanne driving him home with a bleary eyes with Brittany wrapped around him.

"Master, you should have held off like you planned, but I can't fault you. Shannon is bringing Brittany's car along. Slave Brittany can leave from our place."

"Shannon? That cute Japanese-black mix? Ooooo, nice! Master, you have some great taste." Brittany said with a smile.

Mark nodded and pulled on his pants. Brittany got more or less dressed and when they got back to Mark's she hopped in her car and headed out to fulfill her missions. Mark headed upstairs and started getting ready along with Breanne. Shannon was turned into Shannon the Maid and Summer helped as Breanne dressed in a lovely tight designer evening gown that was high cut on the thigh, close fitting, snug, and low cut in the chest. Her hair was done up in a lovely bun and Mark was decked out in a tuxedo. Mark had wrangled an invite to a small party thrown by David's boss and was going to test out how well his contract powers had worked. After some careful questioning, Mark had figured out that this party was one that some real serious business was discussed while men showed off their trophy wives or arm candy. Anything embarrassing or improper wouldn't be discussed outside the group, but the person would never be invited again which in terms of power playing in finance would be disastrous.

Mark figured it was a good time to test the reality altering powers of his contract and was taking Breanne as his date. David was taking Karen as his mistress and Mark would see how well this worked out.

Mark had Summer drive him and Breanne to the exclusive club and he was waved in when he showed his invite. They took an elevator up to the top floor and exited out into a posh night club with a wonderful view of the Manhattan skyline and various couples mingling. Mark moved in with Breanne on his arm and was immediately called out by Mr. Hughs.

"Mark! So glad you and Breanne could make it. David and Karen are over there talking to some potential investors, but the party is just starting. This is my wife, Sue. Sue, this is Mark and Breanne."

Sue was a handsome older woman, who had some grey, like her husband, but was still a pretty nice looking woman. She had a slightly puzzled look when she shook Breanne's hand. "You're David's wife right? Why are you here with this man?" she asked.

Mark smiled and spoke up. "She signed a contract to be my concubine. Mark had no choice, but to make things up. I helped him arrange a contract with Karen to be his mistress. David and Breanne are in an open relationship, so she's my slave now."

Sue blinked and Mark saw that internal struggle for a moment in her eyes and then she blinked and smiled. "Oh. Well, that explains that. So glad you could come and bring your concubine slave with you. I must say that Karen is a lovely mistress for David, your husband had wonderful taste in mistresses."

Breanne smiled warmly. "Oh thank you. What a nice thing to say. Yes, his taste in women has always been good. But since I'm a contracted concubine slave I can't do functions like this, so having a mistress, especially a young, hot, pretty one like Karen is a good thing. She takes good care of him and he's an excellent Sugar Daddy."

Mark and Mr. Hughs moved off while the women talked. Mr. Hughs and Mark got a drink and Mr. Hughs insisted that Mark call him James. "This is business, but you were invited because the invite was to both David and Breanne. Enjoy yourself, your slave is already making a wonderful impression on my wife, and David's mistress is VERY popular with the men. I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't get some guys asking you for contracting help before the night was over."

Mark laughed and sipped his drink. Mark thought "I could get used to this life" as he looked around. The booze was top shelf, the food was amazing, the men were all power players (Mark recognized several Forbes article men), and the women were all nice trophy wives. David was obviously VERY popular with the men with Karen hanging on his arm like a little doll, giggling and grinning.

David saw him and pulled him over. "Gentlemen, this is Mark. He contracted my wife as his concubine slave and did me a very nice turn by helping me contract Karen as my Mistress." He said as he introduced him to several older men.

"Well, your taste is certainly solid. But I have to ask, were you trying to screw David here over by contracting his wife? Or were you just after that hot ass?" a gentleman by the name of Joe asked.

Mark smiled. "I was after that hot ass. To be honest, I didn't think it through much when I went after her. But it worked out well, David has Karen and I have Breanne. So we both win."

The men and Karen all chuckled. Karen gave David a deep kiss and said "Baby, I'm going to go get a drink and say hi to Breanne. You boys have fun okay?" She walked off with a sexy sway in her ass that left every man staring as she moved off. Another older man said "David, you are one lucky fucker. Your wife is completely cool with you keeping that hot number on the side, and not one hint of divorce."

David shrugged. "It's due to my friend Mark's brilliant work, actually. He was nice enough to fix me up after taking my wife so I owe that hot ass to him. It's worked out really well though. Speaking of which, Mark, I have someone you need to meet."

David led Mark to another much older man sitting down over by the bar. He was alone and had a frown on his face. Mark blinked as he recognized him.

"Is that..."

"Steven Walker. The man himself. He's a client of our firm and has been for years. His wife died four years ago, and he's out on the prowl. Don't let the age fool you, that guy is as randy as a goat. But he is also smart. He knows every gold digger in the world has her eyes set on him and he doesn't want the drama. He's looking for a hot number to be his girlfriend and only his girlfriend. No marriage, no pre-nup bullshit, no "What do I get?" crap from some blonde floozy stripper who is looking to cash in. He picked up on my situation fast and talked to me about it. He wants to meet you and you play this right, he can be a BIG friend if you get my meaning."

Mark swallowed and nodded. David introduced him and Mark could feel Mr. Walker sizing him up. He didn't appear impressed. He nodded at David who took his drink and left. Mark got a refill and returned his stare.

After a bit Mr. Walker simply said "David told me about how you somehow enslaved his wife and then hooked him up with a mistress that is hot as a chili sauce in the Rio Valley. And somehow, everyone is cool with it, including me. Despite the fact that slavery is illegal, and that openly flaunting a mistress would get anyone kicked out of polite society, and that you showed up with his wife on your arm and introduce her causally as your concubine slave with everyone going "Oh how nice". Not exactly normal. But I don't care and no one else does either. So that means I can get down to business."

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,332 Followers
12