Contractual Obligation Ch. 06

Story Info
Mark uses Brittany to enslave more rich women.
6k words
4.61
48.2k
61
14

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,349 Followers

Mark called in sick Monday as he planned to visit his new penthouse palace that afternoon. Brittany had called him several times during the weekend to report on progress and to ask if she could come over and fuck her Master. Mark had held her off stating she had to pass his test first. Sunday, Mark had his slaves pack up their stuff and get ready to move. Brittany sent over several movers to pack the work clothes, while the concubines carefully packed the slave wear and slutty clothes. Mark had stripped down the dungeon a bit as well. He wouldn't need much of that once Brittany was done.

Mark had ordered Brittany to set up several offshore accounts for him. He now had $5 million dollars in each of the offshore accounts in Cyprus, Switzerland, a London bank, Taiwan, the Caymans, and Panama. Only he knew the account numbers and access, so if he had to run he had money ready to go.

After seeing his slaves off to work despite their begging to remain, Mark relaxed and vegged out on some TV for a while. He hadn't actually had any alone time and he made a note that he should schedule some each week. Slaves were nice, but still it was good for a bit of peace and quiet.

But by about 3pm he was getting excited and was pacing around his apartment. He could barely restrain himself from calling Brittany and he nearly dropped his phone when she called.

"It's done, Master. Your palace awaits." Brittany's sexy voice sounded over the phone and Mark was out of his old place like a shot.

He drove himself in Summer's car and parked it. He made another note to ditch it as it wasn't nearly nice enough compared to the cherry red Ferrari and silver Porsche he was parked between. He hopped in the elevator and tapped in the special key code that took him all the way up to his new place. The door opened and he stepped out into a large foyer with big double doors. He walked towards the doors and they swung open.

Standing there was Brittany, dressed in a skimpy genie costume complete with a veil and glittering golden jewelry. The wispy cloth was silver colored and see through and he could see her fully shaven pussy and her hard nipples through the soft silk. Brittany giggled and put her hands together and bowed low.

"Master, welcome to your palace. Your humble concubine awaits your command." Brittany said in a musical tone and a jingling of coins. Mark walked over to her and pulled aside her veil. He then kissed her hard and squeezed her ass.

"How nice of you to dress the part, slave." Mark looked her over closely and noticed that costume was real silk and the jingling coins were real gold coins! Mark whistled and examined them and nodded. "Nice touch, real silk, real gold. For real slaves. Well, show your Master his palace."

Brittany bowed and took him by the hand. She led him on a grand tour and it was grand. The second from the top floor was the main palace area. It had a huge living room that was the size of a ballroom, with large glass windows that opened out onto a breathtaking view of Central park. A large balcony opened on one side with a huge bar going the length of the room and out onto the balcony. Several raised stages with poles dotted the room and the balcony. A huge kitchen took up nearly ¼ of the floor with a large dining room taking up the rest. Two equally large bathrooms existed on either side of the double doors. Several huge screens were on display that could show camera views of the room or TV shows or sports or whatever Mark desired. This floor was for large events and hosting.

The next floor was the private level. Only accessible by special code, fingerprint, and optical scan on the elevator or by a private stairway by the kitchen entrance. Brittany was very eager to show him his personal bed room. It was over the far corner of the main living room and had the best view. It had a custom made bed that could easily sleep 5 people. It also had a small private catwalk, stage, and pole. There was a private balcony with a partial overhang that had a small pool with a waterfall, hot tub and sauna. He had his own office with several hidden safes that he programmed right away.

His slave quarters were very nice. He had a large room with numerous pads and cushions, covered with silks and furs in which his slaves would rest together. He was the Master; his slaves needed no privacy from one another. They had a large walk in closet with spaces for every slave to store their clothes, jewels, and shoes. One entire wall was a large mirror and a long vanity table with make-up of all kinds behind some folding screens.

The common bath was also impressive as hell. It was rather Roman in design, with the only privacy being in the toilets. The showers and baths were all in the open and a large heated pool that constantly cycled water was in the center. Mark would merely have to walk into the water and his slaves would bathe him.

Over the kitchen was the dungeon. Here were some of the more extreme items for punishment and pleasure. A rack, shackles to the wall, several fucking machines, stocks, and other items. Mark had discovered that some of the S and M was a fun way to change things up and wanted the option available. But for punishing, he was discovering that his contracting had made this not so much of a punishment anymore. Breanne was now a bit of leather freak and liked being whipped. Summer was into anything that showed her off, and Shannon appeared to like being tied up. Mark had discovered that the best punishment for his slaves anymore was simply cutting them off from any sex.

But the best part as far as Mark was concerned was the floor. In his bedroom, in his slave quarters, the dungeon, and the bathroom the floor was a massively thick glass one-way mirror. Standing in the center of the pool Mark could look down on the center of the living room while his bedroom looked down on the corner view. Mark started to get hot just thinking about fucking his slaves while a massive party went on below him.

Mark was jolted back to reality by a soft caress on his cock. He blinked and looked over at his giggling slave concubine, Brittany, who had opened his pants and was rubbing his dick.

"Master is pleased, yes? Master will reward his slave Brittany for doing such a good job?" she said with a sexy meek sounding voice while her eyes smoldered.

"Your Master is VERY pleased. And I think I shall break in the bed with my newest slave."

"Then Master must allow his slave to do due duty. Come Master; allow me to lead you to your bed chamber."

Brittany led Mark by his dick to his bed room. She undressed him slowly and licked and kissed his body as she removed his clothing. Her real gold coins jingled and Mark laughed at the noise. He was soon naked and he grabbed his slave by her wrist. He spun her around hard and grabbed her hair. He pulled back hard and her face arched up. Her eyes had a wild look to them and Mark grinned as he kissed her with some force. He forced his tongue down into her throat and ran it all over.

Mark broke the kiss with growl and put his left hand up on her silk bodice. With a sudden jerk he ripped the top off and Brittany gasped. Mark's right hand dropped to her waist and with a jerk he ripped off her bottom. He roughly shoved Brittany down on his bed and jumped on her. He was rock hard as he forced his cock into her pussy.

Brittany had been a bit wet but at the forcing she let out a scream and clawed his back. "Ouch! Master, that hurts! I'm not wet enough!"

Mark jerked her hair and she arched her head back. "I don't fucking care. I'm your Master! I can have you any time I want." As he said it he shoved into her making her suck her breath and grind her teeth. "I can have you any WAY I want!" He shoved into her again and she growled and thrashed. Mark noticed she was rapidly getting wet as hell and her skin flushed. "You. Are. MINE!"

Mark slammed into her hard on the last one and with a yell Brittany came hard and tried to rise up. Mark nearly tore out her hair as her whole body twitched and jerked. She let out a sound that was a combination of a growl, a howl, and a shriek; and fell back gasping for air.

Mark gave her a few moment and then began to pump into her, since he hadn't gotten off yet. Brittany moaned and after a few pumps was back into it. She wrapped her legs around Mark and her arms around his head and kissed him hard.

"Oh fuck, Master! That, ohhhh fuck, that was so brutal! Oooooh damn, your cock is big! I've never had rough sex like that! It was like you, mmmmmmm, ohhhh yeah, fucking raped me! I felt so fucking powerless! God that was so fucking HOT!" Brittany babbled out as Mark got his rhythm and soon came inside her.

Mark sighed and rolled over. His hands roamed over Brittany's tits and he pinched her nipples hard. She squealed a bit and then giggled. Mark snapped his fingers. "Fetch me a drink, some beer I think. And then, when you come back on your knees, you will blow me. I want to enjoy my new palace in quiet for a moment. You can speak when I say so."

Brittany nodded, pushed off the bed and bowed and then headed out of the room. Mark crawled up to the head board and lay back on a large pillow. Brittany returned carrying a gold tray with a cold beer in a glass bottle. She carefully crawled up and held the tray for Mark who took it and took a long pull. Brittany then knelt down between his legs and Mark felt those lovely moist lips engulf his cock. He sighed again and let the beer and the blowjob sensations roll over his body.

Mark took his time and had two orgasms by the time he was done with his drink. He tapped Brittany and she stopped blowing him. He motioned to his cock and she began to lick him clean.

"This is the life slave. You and I are set. I get money, slaves, everything I ever wanted, and you get to serve because I contracted you to care about nothing else. We both win. Aren't you happy that I enslaved you?"

"Most certainly, Master! I shudder to think about how empty my life would be as some rich society bitch who would never know how much fun it is to be a slave. But I have you as a Master. Someone who put me in my place, and showed me who was in charge. I've never gotten into rough sex before, Master; but this was a major turn on! I felt so weak and helpless and you just forced me down and took me like a bandit raping a victim! So fucking hot! This must have been what it was like to be a barbarian princess when the Romans or Vikings came through, so decadent!"

Mark noted with pleasure the excitement in her voice and the dreamy look in her eyes. Yep, Brittany was his slave; mind, body, and soul.

"Glad you like your new life. But I'm not happy yet. I only have four slaves. I need more."

"Yes Master! You need many more. You need the best slaves we can get you. The best slaves will be the rich bitches like me, they all secretly are horny sluts who secretly want a real man to take them and ravage them! Well, at least that is what my friends are like."

"I think I want to meet your friends, Slave Brittany."

Brittany evil smile matched her Master's. "I know how to arrange it Master."

THAT FRIDAY NIGHT

Mark looked down through his glass floor at the dinner party below him and smiled. He sat on his dungeon throne by himself holding a contract. On the last page was a long list of names and he was just done stamping and signing.

Brittany had been good as her word. After fucking her in the bath, she had laid out her idea. She had a set of very wild friends, all spoiled rich kids who were bored with life and hadn't a care in the world. Some hadn't gotten any money, yet; but were in line for a big inheritance; some already had some (like Brittany); and some actually had jobs and had made some money on their own. But they had all gone to school with Brittany, and had fucked around with her. In fact most had actually fucked her as she was bi-sexual and had moved on, once the novelty wore off.

She had six close girlfriends who were all high society sluts like her. Tia, Megan, Natasha, Marie, Staci, and Vicky were their names. Tia was a giggling blonde from LA who had gone to college with Brittany and was her sorority sister. She was a daughter of a famous actor and a super model. She had inherited all the looks of both parents. Megan was a brunette from NYC, like Brittany; and they had known each other since grade school. Natasha and Marie were from Europe. Natasha was a model and the daughter of a Russian oligarch while Marie was old school nobility from the south of France. While her title technically didn't exist anymore her family had money and a lot of connections. Staci was from Boston and was a redhead with some killer curves and some new money from rumored dirty Wall Street connections. Vicky was a US/Italian mix. Her dad was from Brooklyn and her mom was a knockout from Italy. Her dad had been assassinated when she was ten due to his mob connections and her mom had since distanced herself from the life.

But as Brittany had said, they had money, connections, education, clout; everything. And therefore, were bored out of their minds. Sex, drugs, parties and so on had become the standard for them a long time ago and Brittany had confided in Mark that until he had shown up she had been thinking about starting a Dead Pool over which of them would finally be the first to die stupidly from drugs, or just doing something idiotic for fun.

But now, their lives were about to change up.

Brittany had organized a "house-warming party" for her friends to come over. They all had brought along a boyfriend, husband (Natasha and Tia were actually married to swinging bored rich men), or fiancé to the party. Mark looked down as they all dined on a wonderful meal and made small talk. His three slaves moved gracefully along, dressed as sexy French maids with big lacey masks, serving food and drinks and letting themselves be felt up by horny men and women. Everyone down there expected the party to turn dirty and it was going to. But only for Mark.

Brittany had them all sign the "guest book" which was a hidden contract with a signature page. Mark had written another great contract along with some other clauses to cover the men. It was all ready to go and he had made legal copies of each to serve his new slaves along with their partners.

Mark watched as Brittany led one final toast and then the party stood up and began to move towards the main living room. That was his cue. He bounded down the stairs and caught Tia and her husband Chad as they left the room last.

"Good evening. I'm Miss Brittany's lawyer and you two are served this document. Please read it in its entirety."

Tia and Chad blinked but they both started to read the contracts he had handed them. After a few minutes Tia was smiling and Chad had a resigned look. Mark nodded and took back the copies. He reached over and hooked Tia by her diamond necklace. He pulled her over by him with a soft giggle and looked at Chad.

"Well, why are you just standing there? You read the contract; you go back into the pantry and get changed. Your wife is now my contracted concubine slave and you are my butler. We can discuss your future employment with me after tonight."

Chad looked at Tia who was licking her lips and grinning up at Mark and nodded. Without a word he turned and headed into the pantry.

"Thought he would never leave. Now then,Tia, is it?" Tia nodded with a dirty smile. "Good, Tia come upstairs and let's get you broken in and dressed properly. A slave doesn't go around wearing designer dresses; she wears silk lingerie and heels."

Mark headed upstairs as Brittany and her guests started another round of drinks served by his maid slaves. Mark chuckled at that. In order for this to work he had had to ask Summer and Breanne to dress as maids and be maids for this. Shannon had formerly quit her job as a lawyer and Mark had pretty much turned her into Shannon the Maid full time given the size of the new place. She had put Summer and Breanne through a boot camp until they were ready for tonight and Mark had to admit that three hot maids were fucking awesome. They were hot as hell in their dirty maid lingerie and Lace masks.

Mark had made another note, though. Shannon had pretty much developed a split personality and he and Breanne agreed that it was related to how the contract read. Shannon the Slave/Lawyer was the old Shannon, Shannon the Maid was the new Shannon who had no knowledge of law, school, or much other than cleaning, cooking and fucking her Master. Mark had even noted that things he had told Shannon the Maid were not being remembered by Slave/Lawyer Shannon unless he specifically told her to make sure she remembered. Mark had done some careful rewording of the new contracts so he wouldn't get a split personality slave. He had decided once he was done getting his next batch of slaves he was going to re-contract Shannon as the Maid only and get rid of the old one. The Maid was plenty hot and she did a great job keeping things tidy.

But that was for later. Mark now focused on getting down to business with Tia. She was blonde, drunk, and horny, so Mark wasted little time. He ripped off her black evening gown and pulled off her panties. He bent her over a divan in the slave's quarters and fucked her in doggie style while they watched the party move around below. It was hotter than Mark had envisioned and he was pounding Tia raw. She was babbling like an idiot when he came into pussy and she yelped and shivered and then oozed down onto the floor with a sigh and a giggle.

Mark wiped himself up as he didn't have time for a licking. "Go to the makeup area, find the box with your name on it and dress yourself. You just joined my harem so fulfill your duty."

"Yes Master, of course, Master." Tia said with a bow and hurried over. Mark picked up his next set of papers and headed down stairs. Brittany had a small Bluetooth in and Mark had paged her for the next set.

Vicky and her fiancé were alcoholics. They had been drinking heavily all night, and when their drinks had run dry, they had found the door to the wine room and slipped out while Mark was fucking Tia. Mark looked down to see them making out hot and heavy in the wine racks and smiled.

Vicky was a dark haired beauty and her fiancé was a muscular man named Alberto. He was likely connected to the mob, but Mark was sure this wouldn't be a problem based on Brittany's input that they had set and then broken this engagement twice before and his parents hated her.

Mark gave a soft cough and handed them both papers. Antonio looked a bit mad and started flexing but Mark held up his hand. "Hold on, I'm Brittany's lawyer and you are served. Read the papers and then we can talk."

Antonio flushed and then seemed to twitch a bit. Vicky was already reading and was at the puzzled stage. Antonio took up the papers and started to read after another moment. Mark simply waited and grinned when Antonio finally finished with an annoyed grunt.

"So, I'm like your slave? You're my boss?" Antonio said with a more puzzled than resigned look on his face while Vicky was practically bouncing on her heels and licking her lips.

"Yes, that is correct." Mark looked at Antonio and then frowned. "Antonio, did you understand that contract? I mean all of it?"

Antonio looked a bit embarrassed and spoke up after Vicky gave him a sharp look. "Uh, sort of. I, uh, didn't really do well in school and I don't read much or read good. So usually I have someone along to help me with understanding that stuff."

Mark rubbed his chin. He hadn't thought about that. He had just contracted someone who potentially couldn't understand what he had signed up for even once he had read it. Mark hadn't considered that and realized that might be a problem. Would the contract obligate and hold someone who simply didn't understand it? Mark had not covered that in his contract and made a big mental note to make sure that didn't happen again.

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,349 Followers
12